Love Struck

Von BrookieBlueX

Brooke is just the typical teenager girl. She is new to California and soon gets used to everything about it... Mehr

Love Struck
Chapter 1
Chapter 2- California
Chapter 3
Chapter 3- My house
Chapter 4
Chapter 5-School
Chapter 6
Chapter 7-Friday Night
Chapter 8-Partayyy
Chapter 9
Chapter 9- Continued
Chapter 10
~Authors Note~
Chapter 11-Plan
Chapter 12- Will it work?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19- Dont Tell Anyone..
Chapter 20- The Mall
Chapter 21
Chapter 22- I Wouldnt Cheat!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24- Im Not Coming Back..
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28- I Didn't Want This To Happen
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chater 32- Talking With Kian
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 - Hes Not Worth It...
Chapter 35
Chapter 36-"I Really Like You"
Chapter 37- "Forget It"
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 - Adventures With Kian
Chapter 40 - Arguing With Sam
Chapter 41- More Fallouts
Chapter 42- Those 3 Words
Chapter 43
Chapter 44- This Way Up.
Chapter 45 - "Things Will Work Out"
Authors note - please read.
Chapter 46 - Saying Goodbye.
•joe sugg•

Chapter 15

1.3K 38 0
Von BrookieBlueX

~~~~Brooke's POV~~~~
I ran to my house as fast as I could I just stood on the door step, catching my breath and thinking, I was so...I really don't know, I just felt so down and drained but some part of me just wanted to talk to Sam. You know what, I don't want to talk to him he's a jerk.

I opened the door and could hear my mom and dad speaking about something, I took off my shoes and went through to the kitchen "Aw baby!" My mom said giving me a huge hug "I thought you would of been home sooner" she said "Yeah, sorry I should of text" I said escaping my mums arms and opening the fridge door "I'm here now, aren't i?" I said and grabbed a bottle of water and went up to my room.

I kicked my bedroom door open with my foot, stepped in and kicked the door shut with my foot again. I threw the water bottle across my room on my bed still seeing one box that said 'random stuff' I walked over to my bed and jumped on it sighing loudly. I miss Sam already. I pressed the home button on my phone to see a picture of me on Sam's back and my arms stretched out to take the photo, we couldn't take a good one because we were laughing so it was kind of blurry but I still remember that day.

I looked at it for a while before I noticed something roll down my check. Nope, nope nope, I'm not crying, I unlocked it and typed in the four digit number. Just as I unlocked it I got a Twitter notification going across the top of my phone.

"@sampottorff ; favourited "You never know how much you miss someone till their gone"

I stayed on the tweet for a few seconds before pushing the home button and returning to a picture of me, Sophie and Morgan just before the party at the o2l party. I opened my bottle of water and took a sip of it before quickly putting the lid back on and getting up to cross my room and plug my phone to my docking station. 'Sam Smith- Like I can' came on, I love that song so much, I was leaning over my desk and clicked the home button on my phone '02:12' I could either shower, unpack, watch Netflix or phone Sam or the girls.

I just decided to text all two of the girls and let them know im ok and then i deleted my messages so i didnt have any. I heard a knock at my bedroom door "Brooke, your dad and i need to go to the mall, we need to get some quick things, do you want to come?" My mom said, I quickly walked over to my door and opened it "No thanks mom, i have boxes to unpack" I said smiling at her "Ok be safe and turn that music down, you dont want a noise complaint" My mum said raising her eyebrows "Ok mom bye" I said and closed my bedroom door and turned my music up, Blame it on me - George Ezra came on.

I turned around and looked at that ugly brown box that still needed to be unpacked. Well, lets unpack i thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I know this took me ages but i was away all day yesturday and i was busy, sorry guys :-) Xx

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

75.3K 2K 29
Sarah Brooks is the most popular girl in school. She says she is perfect, but is that just an act? Bad memories keep her from ever trusting anyone...
4.7K 47 14
A Kian Lawley fanfic
106K 1.5K 31
Sam and Hiedi have been best friends since they were born. When Hiedi is 13, she moves. What happens when they first see eachother in 4 years?
25.8K 355 48
madi caylen liked to think that her life was normal. she wanted to go to college. she didn't expect herself to become her brother. but she also didn'...