Star Wars: Sagas End

By TravisF91

The First Order and the New Republic are deadlocked in an all-out war spanning across the Core Worlds to the... More

Opening
Death of a Legend
A Talk Amongst friends
The Battle of Serenno Part 1
The Battle of Serreno Part 2
Skies of Darkness
Whisper
New Resistance Part 1
New Resistance Part 2

New Resistance Part 3

9 0 3
By TravisF91

Poe extends his hand and flings the cockpit cover off with ease.

Finn rushes to the pilot's side and unbuckles her to remove her from the cockpit.

Moments later they are in the temple with the pilot laying on the floor.

Finn and Poe wondering what to do.

Maz comments on how she's never seen a species like this before.

Finn agrees. He comments on how even while he was in the First Order that he's never come across one like her either.

H-8 walks into the room with a dipping spoon in his hand. He notices the female pilot on the ground. He tells them that she's a Chiss.

Poe asks H-8 how does he know that.

H-8 tells him that he and the Master met the Chiss in the Unknown Regions when they traveled there. He tells them that the Chiss have an empire there and that they aren't known to leave their territory due to an isolationist mentality.

The pilot slowly begins to stir.

Maz, Finn, and Poe turns to her.

The pilot does a kick flip to her feet. She begins to attack the group. She kicks Maz to the side. 

Poe approaches the pilot. He throws a left jab.

The pilot grabs his jab and twists his wrist. She kicks him with a roundhouse kick knocking him to the ground.

Finn tries to explained that they aren't her enemy.

The pilot attacks Finn with a series of punches and kicks.

Finn desperately tries to fend off her punches and manages to dodge a few of her kicks.

The pilot manages to land a punch to Finn's diaphragm.

Finn stumbles.

The pilot uses a sweeping kick and drops Finn to the ground.

H-8 glares at the pilot. He menacingly says TARGET ACQUIRED and begins walking towards her.

The pilot attacks H-8 with a left jab. She manages to dent his metallic body.

H-8 compliments her on her tenacity. He hits her with an open palm to the chest that sends her stumbling back.

The pilot extends her arms and sends out a powerful Force Push towards H-8.

H-8 stumbles back to one leg. His left foot transforms to some sort of magnetic mechanism. His right foot transforms into a magnetic mechanism as well. He begins walking towards the pilot while fighting against her Force Push. His right arm transforms into a mixture of a sword with a blade-edge similar to a lightsaber.

Poe and Finn stand to their feet.

The pilot says something in an alien language.

H-8 responds in the same alien language.

Finn asks H-8 if he understands her.

H-8 tells him that he did say that he met the Chiss.

Finn tells H-8 to tell the pilot that they aren't enemies and that they won't hurt her.

Maz and Poe says in unison that he should speak for himself.

H-8 annoyedly tells Finn, okay. He tells the pilot they aren't enemies.

The pilot stops attacking H-8. She talks to him in an alien language.

H-8 stops walking towards her. He talks to her in an alien language. His limbs transform back to normal.

The two conversate for a moment.

Finn asks H-8 for her name.

H-8 tells Finn that her name is Mrekt'Ypto'Bendu'Lwza'Uqnp.

Finn looks at H-8 confused.

The pilot turns to Finn. She begins to speak with a Jamaican accent. She tells them that they're both pathetic.

Poe and Finn look at the pilot confused.

Poe asks if she understands Galactic Basic.

The pilot crosses her arms with attitude. She nods. She asks what the First Order is doing so far out.

Poe tells her that they aren't part of the First Order. He tells her that they're affiliated with the New Republic.

The pilot glares at him. She comments on how Poe fights like a new born child, yet Finn fights like an incompetent Stormtrooper.

H-8 chuckles.

Finn glares at H-8. He looks at the pilot and tells her that he used to be a Stormtrooper.

Poe agrees with Finn and tells her that Finn broke his Stormtrooper programing due to his connection to the Force.

Finn agrees. He asks how does she know how Stormtroopers fight.

The pilot looks at the two of them. She says that she's killed too many Stormtroopers to count. She comments on how Poe's words have merit. She tells them that she does sense the Force emanating from them.

Poe comments on how she's pretty strong in the Force herself. He asks her if she is a Jedi or something.

The pilot looks at Poe confused. She tells him that she doesn't even know what a Jedi is.

Finn asks her what happened to her and her ship.

The pilot lowers her arms and glares at them. She tells them that the First Order is what happened. She looks at them with a a look of concern on her face. She asks them if the New Republic is strong.

Poe asks her why.

The pilot tells him that if he has to ask then that means that they aren't. She asks them if there is an army stronger than the New Republic.

Finn tells her that the New Republic Armada is the only army on their side of the galaxy that is large enough to go against the First Order.

The pilot nods and comments on how that's a relief. She tells him that they are the ones she is searching for. She tells them that her people will need their help.

Poe looks at her concerned. He asks her why.

The pilot tells him that the First Order has moved deep into Chiss space and they're searching for something that no one should find. On something that should remain forgotten.

Poe and Finn look at each other concerned.

Finn turns to the pilot and asks what it is.

The pilot tells him that if she told him then she'd have to kill him.

Finn looks at her nevervously.

H-8 happily says that he likes her.

Poe glares at H-8. He calls H-8 a homicidal maniac. 

Maz asks if what the First Order is searching for is truly that dangerous.

The pilot coldly says that it is.

Poe tells the group that they must notify the New Republic.

Finn agrees. However, he also tells Poe that they might not have any time to mobilize in time.

Maz comments that they might not have any time to stop them either, especially without an army to combat the First Order.

Finn nods.

Poe concentrates for a moment. He sees images of a First Order Admiral on the bridge of a Star Destroyer.

The Admiral is seen receiving information from one of his subordinates that they haven't found it yet.

Poe tells the others that they haven't.

The pilot looks at Poe shocked. She asks him how does he know that.

Poe tells her that he knows things.

The pilot contorts her face in curiosity.

Maz asks Poe and Finn what are they going to do.

Poe tells her that this is what all of their training was for. He tells her that she, Leia, and their Master had been training them to listen more to the will of the Force. He comments on how right now the Force is literally screaming at them.

Maz nods.

Poe tells her that this is the sign that he and Finn must have been waiting for. He tells her that they have to stop the First Order from finding what they are looking for.

Finn nods in agreement.

Maz comments that they'll need a plan.

Finn says that they'll come up with one on the way. He turns to the pilot and asks her if she knows how to get back to where she came from.

The pilot nods.

H-8 sighs. He says he's going to go pack up the food he had been cooking. He turns to walk towards another room.

Poe annoyedly asks if that's where he's been.

Maz shakes her head. She tells them that she is going to get the Fortune Runner prepared for launch. She walks towards the entrance of the temple.

Finn turns to the pilot. He attempts to call her by her name and butchers it embarrassingly.

The pilot shakes her head. She tells him that he can just call her by her Galactic Basic name, MEEKA SKYWALKER.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 13.7K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
501K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
126K 4.5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
87.9K 793 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...