The Twisted Truth (Editing)

By Daniella_Ruyi

Nothing in her life ever made sense. Why her father hated her, why he tortured her mother, why she was forced... More

1 - Intro
2 - Revenge
3 - New Me
4 - Ideas?
5 - Captive
6 - Deadly Whisper
7 - Brother
8 - The Martinez
9 - Live A Little
10 - My Disaster
11 - Take It Or Leave It
12 - Golden Blood
13 - Crashlandin
14 - Mysterious Call
15 - Touch You
16 - Date And Ditch 1
17 - Date And Ditch 2
18 - That's My Name
19 - Our Ride
20 - We Hitmen
21 - Inside Life
22 - Re-united
23 - Re-united 2
24 - Pain and Secrets
25 - Loxersize
26 - Back to work
27 - Lady Monster
28 - The one who snaps Dalexis is
29 - Bestfriend VS Girlfriend
30 - We're with Noelle
31 - Death of the Deathsnake
32 - What could solve all our problems
33 - A date
34 - Back up...What!
35 - More to know
36 - Every big Martinez
37 - Let's talk
38 - Their true feelings
39 - Do tell
40 - Dancing with your ghost
42 - Whatever you say goes
43 - Love rival
44 - Bad boys bring heaven to you
45 - Problematic
46 - Plan Allmight
47 - Fake
48 - Gang war
49 - All new things
50 - Before the war
51 - Desperate times
52 - True Villan
53 - You're the Rat
54 - Little more secrets
55 - Take the pain away
56 - She's gone
57 - End

41 - We'll be alright

71 8 5
By Daniella_Ruyi

Alexis' p.o.v

No one was in the room when I woke up.

It felt so nostalgic.

Why did I keep waking up on a hospital bed?

Well, perks of being a mafian.

I tried to stand and resulted in pushing one of the medical stands to the floor.

Camille and Dante quickly rushed in trying to get me to stay in bed all the while complaining and lecturing me.

"You're awake." He said after setting me on the bed.

"And you're happier than usual." I joked.

"I think we both know why." He said with a smirk. Then he winked at me and I remembered we kissed.

I kissed him...

Big step.

Dante wasn't my first kiss. I kissed only when I needed to. For seduction to get what I wanted.

But I'd never kissed out of love.

Love? Did I just say that?

I felt my face heat up.

"You're the worst." I said with a frown and he laughed.

He came close to me and placed his hand gently on my cheeks.

"I'm so glad you're alive. But at the same time I want to kill you."

"Dante!" Cam exclaimed.

"Why the hell did you think you could take on those beasts?"

"They were more like ants. They weren't the strongest of the Deaths."

Deaths means Deathsnake btw.

"And the only reason I lost is because someone informed them that I was coming."

"That reminds me." I said looking at Cam. "Why did you tell them where I was going?"

"I didn't. Zara did. She didn't know she wasn't supposed to. And you should thank her by the way. If she didn't tell Sean, no one would have known."

"You would have known. That's enough people. If she didn't tell anyone, I would have ended those bastards."

"You think I haven't forgotten what you did? You removed your trackers! How could you?!"

"Well you still found me so that means you placed another tracker. You don't even trust me enough."

"Why would I when you just proved you're not worthy by removing those trackers?"

As we kept going on, Dante stared at us wondering which one of the two of us was insane.

"Okay shut the fuck up both of you."

"Don't tell us what to do!" We both said at the same time.

He was taken back and decided to give up.

We looked at each other and started laughing.

"Sorry about that. What were you saying?" I said to Dante like he didn't just get layed down by the both of us a few seconds ago.

He rolled his eyes and said, "You need to be more careful Sky. This whole thing just proves you need to stay in Martell. I can't have you dying on me."

And I can't trust you. Well I have started to trust them again since they went out of their way to save me. But how do I know they would do it if they knew who I truly was?

"I don't know......I'll think about it."

"There will be no thinking. You don't have a choice."

"Dante, don't start."

"This is final." Dante pushed. I didn't know what else to say. I stared at him with anger in my eyes.

Narrator's p.o.v

"Looks like they betrayed you. Just like I thought." The rat spoke.

"FUCK!!!!" Genvi screamed, punching the wall.

"Those Deathsnake bastards tried to kill her when I specifically said to bring her to me!"

"They're dead now anyways. We just have to think of another way to get her."

Alexis' p.o.v

I had already made up my mind so I kept quiet.

He thought I'd given up. We'll see.

"Moving on, We've come to the conclusion that the Titans and the Deathsnake teamed up to get you." Dante said ignoring my silence.

"What?!" I on the other hand couldn't ignore what he just said.

"Yeah. We did a lot of torture and got so much information from them. You're gonna wanna relax to hear what we know." Cam said.

So I was right all along. Genvi did have something to do with it.

"Ok I'm listening."

Dante started. "My father informed me before I heard about your wild meaningless chase-"

I rolled my eyes before he continued.

"that Genvi requested for you."

"I'm confused."

"We owe him for something he did for us long ago. That's how Genvi works. He does the impossible for you and gets you in dept with him till he finds you useful and wants his pay back."

"First off, which me are you talking about?"

"Killshot." Cam confirmed.

"Your dad spoke about me to Genvi?! Why?"

"It was his mistake. He wants you as an exchange for what he did."

Oh fuck!

My heart was pounding.

What if they really gave me to him? What would I do then?!

"Will you do it?" I asked a bit serious.

"No, of course not." He said and it sounded plessing to hear him.

Not only because I was safe from Genvi but because of the feeling I got when he spoke. Like he would never let me go.

"But don't you have to do it?"

"We'll figure it out. More importantly, Genvi knows who you are." He said.

A loud gasp escaped from my lips.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"We told you we did a lot of investigating from all the Deathsnake gang members. Genvi was the one who told them that you're killshot." Cam said as I stared at her.

My eyes were hurting.

Everywhere hurt. How long had he known this?

Then I remembered that I wasn't Alexis. Dante only knew me as Sky so when he said Genvi knew me it meant he knew Sky Adams was killshot.

There was still a possibility he didn't know Sky Adams was also Alexis.

Damn I had a lot of names.

I sighed out in relief but it wasn't exactly a good thing either. The fact that he knew Sky was killshot.

But if he didn't know I was Alexis, then what did he want with Killshot?

Maybe he wanted to hire me to find myself. That would be priceless asf.

"If he knows me, then who told him?"

"The rat." He said.

"Oh I forgot the rat."

"Someone told the DS about your mission. They were told to get ready because Killshot was coming." Cam said.

She continued. "And that's another reason why we know Genvi knows you."

"When you were drowning, you weren't wearing anything to cover your face. If they saw a stranger they wouldn't try to kill you. They would atleast investigate first." Dante said.

"Except they knew it was you. Since they did, then Genvi knows who you are and he's getting information from his rat."

"I can't believe all this. Who would work for that bastard?!"

"We don't know yet. That's as much info that we can get. We've been trying to look for logical proof against Genvi." Dante said and his statement changed everything!

"Against....... Genvi?" I asked.

Then Camille gave her brightest smiles.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Because......"

"Because?" I asked and she started laughing.

"Since you've already used the word 'against Genvi' in front of Sky that means I have permission to talk." She said to Dante.

He was a bit confused because he didn't know I thought they trusted the Titans.

"We've been trying to put an end to the Titans but we never found a good reason for it. We just never trusted him."

"You never trusted him?" I asked with the most relieved face I've ever had. Well apart from the one I had when I heard Alex was alive.

"You thought we trusted that bastard? We might be partners in some endevours but we've never seen eye to eye." Dante said.

I couldn't express the happiness I felt.

All I did was laugh.

I laughed for so long, they both thought I was crazy.

All this time I thought I couldn't trust them, they were the ones who could help me to Genvi.

All I needed to do was trust Camille's words.

I couldn't believe I said all those mean things to her when she was just trying to prevent herself from betraying her gang.

After all, I was the one who made her promise to never rat them out and she kept this from me just to keep her promise.

I loved this bitch.

"Thank you Camille. I'm so sorry."

"That's fine. I know you weren't in the right state to think this would happen. And you're welcome." She said and we both smiled.

So this was the 'thing' she couldn't tell me for so long. The thing that could 'solve all our problems'.

Suddenly Dante came an inch close to my face.

I had a shocked face as he looked at me.

"W-what are you doing?" I said pushing him.

"Sorry. I thought I became invisible since no one will explain what the fuck you're both talking about so I figured I would test my new ability." He said sitting down.

"You're not invisible preety boy. I just had to confirm something I didn't know. That's all." I said and Cam laughed.

I stayed at the hospital for some hours more before I was told I could go.

Everything seemed a bit fine after. At least I knew I could trust the Ciners again. I'd have to think of a way to get them to help me.

But one thing still bugged me.

Dante kissed me. Didn't that mean he felt something?

The fact that he made a move on me like that had to mean something.

I knew it was stupid because he had already succeded in making a lot of moves but this was different.

Why the hell would he just kiss me when a few seconds ago, I was about to die?

In such a place? At such a moment?

It had to mean something right?

Point is, I have to pick between Dante and Aiden now.

But you know, if Dante ever found out I was the daughter of his enemy, would he still want me?

_________________________________________

OMG they know Genvi knows Sky is killshot.

Mind blowin.

And finally Alexis knows the thing Cam hid from her for so long.

What's gonna happen now?

Who will she pick? We all know who. But will he pick her? Who knows.

What is Genvi gonna do now?

What plan will they come up with to save Alexis' ass from Genvi's exchange this time?

What am I even saying, they haven't saved her ass from him at all.

Find out soon enough. By soon I mean tommorow.

I know that if I promise to update tommorow, I'll make sure that with all my strength I do it.

I hate to disapoint.

Jaanè ('see you' in Japanese.)

Daniella Ruyi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364 91 63
Love isn't always meant to be in the eyes of others. Michelle has seen to many types of love. She admired the love of her two parents, she hated the...
10 0 27
Mia I was freed, I was loved, and I was able to figure out who I was. I gave him my heart. I let him be my first for everything. He told me how h...
528 10 16
He will have to fight to keep his love a secret. She will have to win his heart.... or die trying. ************** In a world where secrets and fear a...
105K 2.3K 28
She broke his heart. She left him when he needed her the most. She was the most precious thing he'd ever had but to her he was just someone she passe...