Wolf || JIMIN FF 🐺

By itzstarg1rl

You are new at school and all the students were warning you about this particular guy. You didn't think he co... More

Annoying..
Secrets.
Friends
Jennie.
β€žPolice"
β€žMafia?"
β€žCUTS AND SCARS "
NEW STORY UPDATE

Lie.

7.5K 310 203
By itzstarg1rl

You and Jimin turned around and you were shocked to see your childhood best friend there and Jimin seemed to know him too.

Y/N: "Jungkook-ah!!"

Jungkook and you hugged each other as Jimin just glared at JK.

Y/N: "Jimin, this is Jungkookie. You can call him JK for short though."

JM: "I know who he is."

JK: "I know who you are too."

You were a bit surprised to know that they knew each other too. You wondered why Jimin was so pissed at him though.
Jimin got this uneasy feeling in his stomach when you and JK hugged. He hated it so much but ignored it. But he didn't seem to like that JK is also from his pack.

JM: "Did you tell her..?"

JK: "Ah, not yet.."

JM: "Then tell her. She's your friend after all."

JK: "Oh.."

He took a deep breathe and sighed. You were confused.. you can also sense the intense era between them. You tilted your head as he was about to say something.

JK: " I'm a werewolf.."

Your eyes widened. You have known him for so long, and he's telling you now. You knew it was a huge secret but part of you hoped he trusted you enough. You scoffed.

Y/N: "Wow, I just attract wolves everywhere I go now don't I."

JM: "Yes you do. There's more than just us."

Y/N: "I wouldn't be surprised if I meet them later on."

JM: "Yeah.." he laughed. You honestly found that very cute.

Y/N: "You should laugh and smile more often.. you look adorable and more soft."

JK: "He is the definition of soft now that you're around."

JM: "Yah, I'm just happy to have a friend. I trust her."

JK: "You sure do."

JM: "mhm.."

You were happy to know that you are the first to make friends with him. You and Jimin were hanging out for the whole day but JK was there "third-wheeling" Jimin seemed pretty upset ever since JK decided to come along.

Y/N: "Jimin why are you so pissed today.."

JM: "No reason."

JK: "Yeah, no reason at all."

JM: "JK, stop."

Y/N: "Are you sick?"

JM: "No."

Y/N: "Do you feel well?"

JM: "I'm fine."

Y/N: "Are you on puberty??!"

JM: "What the hell?! No?!"

Y/N: "Oh..are you-"

JM: "Don't. Ask. Anymore. Questions. Kim. Y/N!"

Y/N: "I'm sorry.."

Jungkook was shocked to see Jimin so annoyed to see him around her. He was glad to see that Jimin finally found someone to love and smiled.

JK: "Okay well.. I'm going to now."

Y/N: "Okay see you around!"

JK: "Bye Y/N! .....bye Jimin?"

JM: "Yeah, bye." He waved happily. JK scoffed and left, surprised Jimin's mood actually changed so quickly.

JM: "Let's go?"

Jimin extended his hand to you and gave you the sweetest smile. You honestly felt butterflies everytime he smiled. Who wouldn't feel happy to see him smile?
You and him were walking home but Jimin was still glad to have some alone time with you.

Y/N: "Did you have fun today, Park Jimin?"

JM: "I did, until someone came and crashed it all.."

Y/N: " Jungkook?" You laughed as he nodded.

JM: "So annoying.."

You realized that ever since JK left, he has been happy again.

Y/N: "Are you..perhaps..jealous?!"

Jimin widened his eyes as he realized that he probably was jealous. He didn't want to make it obvious he liked her though. He tried hard to hide it. He looked the other way and scoffed.

JM: "No! I just don't wanna see him right at the moment."

Y/N: "ah, okay.."

You arrived home and waved goodbye to Jimin. You looked back and saw him waving at you back.

You went inside and realized that Jin wasn't there to greet you home. You walked to the kitchen and saw a note.

"So sorry that I didn't wait till you got home, I'm going to a business trip for a month.. hope to see you soon! Love you! -World wide handsome"

Y/N: "Tch, "WorldWide Handsome" my ass."
.
You walked to your room, bored. Not knowing what to do. You changed into your pajamas because you wanted to be more comfortable.

You were bored until you got a text.

*~Mr. meanie~*
*~Mr Meanie~*: You up?
Sent 7:06pm
*~My Crush~*: Yes I'm up dumbass. I wouldn't be sleeping at 7 would I?
Read 7:07pm
*~Mr Meanie~*: ah, right.. mianhae. ^^
Sent 7:07pm
*~My Crush~*: Uh okay. Why'd you text me? 0^0
Read 7:08pm
*~Mr Meanie~*: Just bored. Are you and your brother doing anything??
Sent 7:08pm
*~My Crush~*: I'm home alone actually, he left for a business trip for a month.. ;-;
Read 7:08pm
*~Mr Meanie~*: Oh~ okay!! Brb!
Sent 7:09pm

You played on your phone for 4 minutes and then he came from your window.

Y/N: "What are you doing here?!"

JM: "I mean, we are both bored.. we can hang out!"

Y/N: "what do you want to do..?"

JM: "Those things that girls do a lot at night.. I forgot what it's called.."

Y/N: "Sleepover?"

JM: "Ye-"

Y/N: "Yeah, no. Never with you."

JM: "Why not?!"

Y/N: "You're a guy and I'm a girl and who knows what a werewolf pervert would do at night!"

JM: "Do you not trust me?! And no! I'm not a pervert!"

Y/N: "Surreeee"

JM: "Please just trust me! I'm bored~!"

Y/N: "hmph..fine."

You and Jimin had a sleepover and listened to music as you listened to Kpop. You smile and relax as Jimin sketches you. He was also just using this time to just admire your face.

Y/N: "Done staring?"

JM: "I-I'm just sketching you."

Y/N: "Oh! That reminds me.."

You pulled out your drawing of Jimin, but not as a werewolf.

JM: "Is that...me?"

Y/N: "Who else could it be dumbass."

JM: "But I never wore that.."

Y/N: "I just, thought what would look good on you."

JM: "are you Jack and I'm Rose?"

Y/N: "Why? Because I drew you like one of my French guys?"

Jimin and you laughed a bit and Jimin admired your smile and the portrait you made of him. You felt happy to have someone who you can always feel happy and safe around. You trusted him more each time he was around you.

Y/N: "Thank you."

JM:"What for..?"

Y/N: "For everything. You make me happy!" You confessed. Jimin was glad he was making you happy.

JM: "You make me feel normal. Thanks.."

~weeks later~

You and Jimin have been getting even more close each day. You started catching feelings for him. You and him went visit his pack every weekend. The ''Midnight" pack.
The members in it were: Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Taehyung, and Jeon Jungkook.

NJ: "You know, you and Jimin have been really close lately..are you two..dating?"

You choked on your drink and spitted it all over Jimin.

Y/N: "Sorry, Jimin. Now, KIM NAMJOON!"

NJ: "Did I say something wrong? Just answer the question!"

Y/N: "No!!"

Yoongi: "Why are you guys so weird.."

Y/N: "I'm not the weird one! it's him!"

You pointed at Namjoon while Jimin just laughed on the floor at how ridculous you made Namjoon sound.

Namjoon: "Quit laughing shortie"

JM: "Yah!"

Namjoon is the leader/ alpha of this pack while the rest of them are members of his pack.

You giggled and continued eating your food.

JM: " Don't be like that when Y/N is around!" Jimin whined.

Yoongi: "Yeah don't embarrass him in-front of his crush."

JK: "Hyung, admit it.. you like her!"

JM:" But I don't have feelings for her! And I never will!"

You kinda got hurt from those words. Those words gave you less hope of actually being with him and you were about to cry infront of them but you didn't want to seem weak around them.

Y/N: "Can I be excused for a few minutes..?"

NJ: "Sure."

You left and went to the bathroom and locked it. You slid down the wall and covered your face in your knees.

~

Yoongi slowly clapped.

Yoongi: "congratulations, you broke her heart."

JM: "What?"

Yoongi: "You heard me."

JM: "How could I have broken her heart?"

Yoongi: " Simple, she kinda liked you."

NJ: " All of her hope is probably all gone now, thanks to you."

Jimin felt his heart drop as he heard Yoongi say "She kinda liked you".
He was full of sadness and anger.

JM: "Why didn't you tell me?!"

Yoongi: "She trusts me and told me! I'm not going to lose that trust she has for me!"

Jimin stroked his hair back in stress and tried to find you. He later heard silent cries coming from the bathroom. He knocked.

JM: "You alright in there?"

Yoongi: "Right, she's crying in the bathroom but she's totally alright."

JM: "Can you like..not?!"

Yoongi: "Okay." He went downstairs without looking back at Jimin.

JM: "W-Wait but I need your hel-" he groaned in stress.

JM: " Y/N, can you come out?"

You unlocked the door and looked at him with red puffy eyes but you just smiled as if you were just fine. You didn't want to seem weak especially around Jimin. Jimin sensed your sadness though and he can see all of the sadness in that smile as well.

JM's thoughts 💭: your smile pains me.

Jimin hugged you immediately and apologized a million times.

Y/N: "No No! It's alright!"

JM: " It's not alright to lie though."

You looked at him in confusion while tilting your head to the right. You were wondering what he meant but before you could ask, he interrupted you.

Y/N: "What do you m-"

.

.

.

He kissed you..

AUTHORS NOTE

DUN DUN DUNNNNN

SO SO SO SORRY FOR POSTING SO LATE! AHHH! I was grounded- I mean I kinda still am but! I am trying! ^^ please understand! ^^ love you! Cya in the next chapter hopefully!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 4.2K 49
BTS is the biggest boy band in the world, they are known worldwide and have millions and millions of fans. on stage they interact with their fans and...
4.4K 254 13
"(Y/N), I purple you." "What?" You laugh. "Purple means to love and trust someone for a very long time. Song (Y/N), I purple you." β€’Song (Y/N) just...
49.6K 2.1K 38
New school, new start. Or that's what I thought. My dad got a new job in Busan so me my mom and dad moved there. My dads job made it possible for me...
37.7K 1.7K 43
Jeon jungkook and min yoongi, singer and Rapper of the biggest boy band in the world, BTS, go online to escape the there tiring life and in search of...