๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ‘ผ (๐™—๐™–๐™ ๐™ช...

By eddiemunsonslovrr

"๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก. ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก" ----------------- ๐Ÿ… ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›... More

๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž!
๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™š๐™ญ๐™–๐™ข
๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ
๐™™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™จ& ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ๐Ÿ’Š
๐™๐™Ž๐™…
๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™›๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™–๐™ก
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™›๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™ฉ.2
๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ
Authors note!!!

๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’

18 1 0
By eddiemunsonslovrr

Bakugo's POV

B:

"I can't believe I just asked if she was okay. I don't even care about her!"

My head was filled with conversations with myself as I paced back and forth outside the nurse's office. I leaned his back on the wall and rubbed my temples, talking with myself inside my head is tiring for me. 

The sudden noise of heels clicking the floor snapped me away from my head. A lady with deep red hair wearing a buttoned up blouse, tight black skirt and black tights walked up to the infirmary room without even knocking. 

B: 

"Is that her mom?"

The lady that went inside the infirmary room came outside with All might, both walking away from the infirmary room. I took this chance to quietly enter the room where JuJu was in. 

"Young Bakugo" Recovery girl said my name "Are you here to see Midoriya?" Bakugo scoffed. Recovery girl did a small O shape with her mouth "You're here to see that girl right?, Miss Kamiku" she said. This was the first time I ever heard JuJu's last name. 

I softly growled at her and looked away.

"She's right here" Recovery girl opened a curtain to reveal a sleeping JuJu. Even when she's asleep she looks adorable.

AGH STOP THINKING THAT WAY YOU DUMBASS! SHE'S NOTHING TO YOU!

"I'll leave you two alone" Recovery girl said before leaving to another room. 

Finally, that hag left us alone. I walked over to her side watching her chest slowly go up and down. Because of the incident today she got very little scratches around her body. I eavesdropped on a conversation that All might was having with Recovery girl about JuJu, saying that JuJu needs better control of her quirk and can't overuse it, if not she'll have worse muscle spasms. She also said something about cuts around her body that were covered in bandages. 

I neared my hand closer to her face and traced her cheek with my finger. Her skin is so soft without all that makeup on. I bet she looks gorgeous without any makeup. 

I shook my head at those thoughts, what the hell am I thinking?!

When I heard the door open I quickly took my hand away and stood there pretending I wasn't touching her face. It was that lady with deep red hair. 

"Why are you here?" she asked me. That lady seemed to not like me but then again nobody does. "Leave this room immediately" she said in a stern voice "Listen lady you have no business talking to me like that" The lady just scoffed and crossed her arms while mumbling something in a language I don't understand "listen kid just leave I don't want my child being near bad boys like you. She came here to become a hero, not be a whore so just leave"

We both turned out heads to the side to see that JuJu was starting to wake up. "Bakugo?" she softly asked. I felt the lady sending me daggers through my back. "Listen I only came here to say that I don't want to be near you okay?" JuJu looked at me confused. 

She sat up in her bed and rubbed her head for a moment "Wait what?" she asked in disbelief "Didn't you hear me you stupid bitch?!" I shouted "I SAID I DON'T WANT TO BE NEAR YOU ANYMORE! YOU ANNOY ME A LOT AND YOU'RE ONLY DISTRACTING ME FROM MY GOAL YOU LITTLE WHORE!" I finally said before storming out of the room. 

I felt like utter shit after I said that but if I didn't what would've happened?

3rd person POV

Tears welled up in her eyes when she heard what Bakugo said. Shattering her heart into a million pieces. She turned her head to the side and saw her aunt, she sniffled and dried her cheeks from the tears. 

"What the hell do you want?" all she wanted was to be alone. "I'm you guardian you little brat" her aunt spat "Plus, it's best if that boy wasn't near. Or did you come to school to be a slut like your mom?". 

She hated it whenever her aunt would talk shit about her mother like that. "At least she was a better whore than you" she spat back at her aunt earning her a glare from her in return. 

"Is everything alright in here?" All might asked. He felt the atmosphere in the room, it made him very uncomfortable. "Yes, everything is alright sir. My aunt here was going to leave, right auntie?" JuJu was sending death glares at her aunt who got the memo "Of course. I'll be waiting for you in the car" she forced a smile before leaving the door. 

JuJu knew that her aunt was going to leave and let her walk back home. "Is she your guardian?" JuJu nodded "And your mother?". She couldn't asking herself if today was the day that everybody wanted to get on her nerves. "She left me when I was a child. Haven't seen her since" All might could sense that she hated being asked, especially after what happened today. All might slightly nodded his head "Recovery girl said that she did what she could best do with your wounds" she noticed once more that the cuts she had around her arm were slightly invisible "But I must ask" He started to say "The extra cuts around your body weren't from the attack since your costume consists of wearing a turtleneck and black tights"

JuJu knew where this was going. "No" she bluntly told him taking him off guard "I don't self harm and I would appreciate it if you don't ask about it". It was noticeable that All might had stepped over the line with what he was about to ask. He muttered a soft sorry. 

She was finally discharged from the infirmary. JuJu grabbed her stuff and walked out of UA with her hands fumbling through her playlist trying to see which song she should play while walking back to her home. 

It had to be around 6:30 in the afternoon now. The sky was a beautiful shade of peach, and the sun was on the edge of the buildings, slowly going down. 

She didn't have time or the energy to listen to her aunt complain and cuss at her. When she turned her head to kitchen she saw her one and only aunt passed out in the kitchen with a bottle of rum in her hand. 

JuJu softly shakes her head as she walks up the stairs to her room and softly closes her door. She reeked of sweat, dirt and blood, an all too disgusting smell that made her really nauseous. She hops inside the shower and turns the handle to the lukewarm side letting the water wash away everything. 

Before going to bed JuJu went over to her mini fridge and took out a Monster energy drink to take with her medication. She just hoped to speak to Bakugo someday. 

[two days later]  

Everyone at school was whispering and making weird eye contact with JuJu. Looks like word spread around about the USJ attack and now everyone was talking about the girl who fought alongside Eraserhead and was electrocuting everyone with her quirk. 

She quickly got to her class and slumped down on her desk not wanting to make eye contact with anyone. 

Bakugo was on the other side of the classroom listening to Kaminari and Kirishima talk about god knows what, he wasn't paying attention. His eyes wandered off over JuJu who didn't have her usual glow, must be the stress from the USJ attack. 

He kept thinking that she hated him for what he said to her two days ago. Little did he know that she didn't actually hate him for his words, yes it hurt, but she knew her aunt was behind his actions. 

"Alright, settle down class" Aizawa came inside with his usual monotone, deadpan face into the classroom. He was covered in bandages all over from his face to his arms. "As all of you know we have an activity here called the sports festival. Now I don't think it's the brightest idea to have one, especially after being attacked by villains. But the school thought it was a great idea to hold one to show the world that we still are standing strong" 

Everyone in the classroom started to cheer after hearing they were going to participate in this years school sports festival. This meant they had to start training really hard. 

Today was exceptionally rainy and windy. It was the type of rainy day that made you feel like you're in the middle of a hurricane. The school lights started to flicker till eventually they were shut down leaving the classroom in complete darkness. 

Aizawa sighed in annoyance "I'll go outside to check with the other teachers. You all stay here and don't leave unless it's for snacks or the bathroom" He said from the door. Iida was quick to his feet in army position with a hand on his forehead "No worries sir! as class rep I'll make sure to keep an eye on them!" Aizawa simply nodded in agreement and left the classroom. 

"Hey guys what if we all sat in a circle and played games!" Mina says excitedly "Well it is a great way to distract ourselves" Uraraka added. They all sat down in a circle in the floor, each one in a different seating position. "Hey JuJu aren't you coming to join us?" JuJu softly sighed and went on the floor "Don't expect me to answer any questions or play stupid games. I'm not in the mood" she rubbed her temples in an attempt to drown out the painful throbbing in her head. 

"Well that's okay! It's just fun to have the class all sitting together in the same place!" Mina sure was excited about acting and bonding as classmates. "Let's play truth or dare!" Sero suggested, the rest of the class seemed to nod at that. Deku was on the other side shaking his head with a red face "D-Do we really have to?" Deku nervously asked, Everyone nodded their nods "Come on Deku it'll be fun!" once Uraraka smiled at him he immediately melted and decided to play the middle school game.  

Bakugo was leaning against the corner of the wall, arms crossed while scoffing. He really didn't want to play the game but was pushed to do so by Kirishima and Kaminari. His eyes were tracing JuJu's face. Her soft delicate face, her small and adorable button like nose, her plump lips. He always wondered what it would feel like to kiss her lips. 

 "Come on JuJu just one question!" Mina whined. JuJu groaned and rolled her eyes "FINE FINE!" JuJu yelled in defeat "Truth" she chose. Mina smirked at her choice "Have you ever been in anything sexual?" Mina asked making JuJu's eyes widen "Not like sex if not like a makeout session or being fingered. Stuff like that" JuJu's heart picked it's pace when Mina said the word fingering bringing her back to the day that Bakugo denied her orgasm in the broom closet. She kept a really good poker face towards Mina and the others "Yeah. What about it?" Mina squealed a little when she finally responded.

"How does it feel?" Uraraka asked her "Feel like what?" Mina and the other girls giggled "You know" Mina wiggled her eyebrows. "It's not anything out of the ordinary and it's only best if the guy knows where your clit is. The last guy who did that to me was so lame he had no idea what he was doing" JuJu softly chuckled while making the other girls laugh "Like, if you don't know how to use your fingers I don't want to imagine you using your mouth. I'm going to feel so bad for the guy that i'll have to pretend i'm enjoying it" JuJu laughed at her comment.

 Everyone was slightly captivated by JuJu's smile. She was showing a bit of her teeth this time. They were sparkly white and straight. 

"Stop staring at me that way you creeps" her smile soon faded to her usual 'I'm going to kill you if you look at me' face.  

"Alright Kirishima it's your turn!" Kirishima chose a dare. "I dare you to kiss JuJu!" Kirishima's face was a bright red hue when Mina dared him to kiss JuJu. Bakugo was quietly mad at this. 

JuJu fixed her seating position so that Kirishima was able to kiss her. He gave her a quick peck on her cheek while still blushing. "Oh come on not on the cheek Kirishima! on her lips!" JuJu and Kirishima simultaneously said what while looking at Mina. 

"Shut it racoon eyes she's not going to kiss that spiky haired loser!"

Bakugo blew a fuse through his ears just at the thought of JuJu kissing Kirishima and not him.

"And why should it bother you? You're not my boyfriend so you can't tell me what I can and can't do" JuJu turned Kirishima's face towards hers and slammed her lips against his. This was Kirishima's first kiss. His face was so red he looked like a tomato. 

Everyone had their jaws dropped, except for Bakugo he was still fuming. Especially now that he had the glorious sight of JuJu kissing Kirishima. He was the one that wanted to know how it would feel like to kiss her but he got to it first.

"GET OFF OF HER YOU BASTARD!" Bakugo pushed off Kirishima off of JuJu. Kirishima was too busy blushing like a mad man to even notice Bakugo yelling at him. "And you" he growled while turning to face JuJu with a finger pointed at her "I'm going to deal with you later" everyone sat there confused at what he meant.

JuJu crossed her arms and smirked at him "I'd like to see you try". She knew what she was doing and it was working to perfection.

After that Bakugo decided to stop playing and sat away from everyone. The others started to chatter and talk.

JuJu looked at her phone and realized it was time to take her medication. She stood up and went over to her bag to take out the meds. The rattling of the pills made everyone's attention shift to her again.

"Whats that in your hands?" Hagaruke asked, pointing to the yellow bottles in JuJu's hand.

JuJu didn't even look at the others "none of your business" she was quick to swallow them with her water bottle before anyone kept asking her questions.

Iida was quick to his feet to investigate. "As class rep I must check that those aren't drugs". JuJu widened her eyes at even the thought of someone saying she was using drugs. This actually hurt her feelings.

JuJu scoffed at Iida "I don't have to show you anything, Iida. I'm not using drugs".

Iida still didn't want to take no for an answer and kept asking JuJu to show him the pills. This alarmed Deku and Todoroki, they knew what the pills were.

"Iida I think it's best if you don't pressure her into showing" Deku said from afar not wanting to do anything with the fight. "Im sorry Midoriya but it's my duty, not as class rep, but as her friend!" Iida started to pull on the bottle that was in JuJu's hands demanding to see what they were.

"LET GO IIDA!" She yelled. She groaned and pushed Iida away from her grip, the bottles falling on the floor. JuJu growled and glared at Iida "YOU STUPID MANIAC LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID!" everyone softly gasped at the sudden outburst from JuJu.

"I-I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-"

"DIDN'T MEAN TO?, HA!" Deku was trying to calm her down but it was no use, she was extremely pissed off "IF ALL OF YOU WANT TO STICK YOUR FUCKING NOSES UP MY ASS THEN HERE LOOK!" she aggressively threw the two bottles containing her medicine at Iida's face. He was quick to catch it and inspect it.  "IT'S MEDICINE YOU DUMBASS! MEDICINE! THEY'RE NOT DRUGS IT'S MEDICINE! BUT ALL OF YOU ARE PRIMPED UP WANTING TO KNOW WHAT IT WAS THAT YOU DIDN'T EVEN RESPECT MY PERSONAL SPACE!".

JuJu's chest heaved up and down like she just ran three miles. She didn't want to cry but she couldn't handle it, not anymore.

Todoroki pushed everyone away as JuJu fell down to her knees sobbing into her hands. Both Todoroki and Deku went over to JuJu's side on the floor trying to comfort her.

"Hey icyhot! What the hell you think you're doing to her?!" Todoroki was sick and tired of Bakugo's bullshit, but before he could say anything Deku was the one who stood up defend JuJu. "She's our friend Kachan! Me and Todoroki have known her since we were young. We both knew that she's been taking medication for a long, the reason for that is her own personal information".

This is took everyone aback. Both Deku and Todoroki have known JuJu for a long time. But they were just all a bit too sad to find out that JuJu takes medicine, they all thought if she was cancer type of sick.

"But it was very wrong of you Iida for barging into her personal stuff like that! Then accusw her of drug use!"

Iida knew Deku was right and he felt terrible for doing that.

"I'm sorry" Iida said. He placed the pills aside and went to hug JuJu "I'm so sorry! I was careless and didn't realize what I was doing!"

JuJu hugged Iida back and dried her tears. "It's okay, Iida. I'm not forgiving you for what you did, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt because you didn't know... neither of you know because... Because I haven't been honest with anyone..."

Todoroki looked at JuJu with a tad bit of concern. She nodded at his direction, knowing she was okay with opening up.

"The only reason I take medicine is because I'm sick but it's nothing bad. I've been taking this since I was in middle school, I've gotten quite used to people's reaction to me taking them" She sat down next to Deku and Todoroki, the only two people she felt comfortable with.

"Why did you have to take them?" Uraraka asked.

"It started after my mom was taken away from me. I grew up without her and without my dad since he left me when I was very little, so I've been living with my aunt. My dad left me because of my quirk, he said it was too dangerous and he didn't want to be associated with me because of it." JuJu softly squeezed her skirt as an attempt to swallow the tears that threatened to fall.

"Because of your quirk?" Momo asked.

JuJu nodded her head "you see my mom has the powers of a demon per say. When she studied here it's what everyone would say to her, that her quirk made her look like a villain. Whilst my dad was adored by everyone. My dad has the quirk of angels and I inherited both of their quirks, which makes me a-"

"Multiquirk" Deku said making JuJu's sentence cut off short.

"Multiquirk?, What's that?" Iida pirked in

"Multiquirk is when someone inherits both quirks of the mother and the father.  Some say it's make them twice stronger than any other person with just a normal quirk" Deku was quite informed on this topic. Especially since he had the time to investigate it.

"I dont have much of my mom's quirk in me, mostly my dad's" she shows them a little gold lighting bolt from her hands "with this I can create strong blasts but this gives me a lot of muscle spasms" she continued to explain every single one of her quirks, one by one.

Barriers:
The name basically explains itself. She can create barriers either big or small. But she can't hold them for long or she'll get a huge headache.

Blasts:
Like she explained, with her lightning bolts she can create powerful blasts.

Flight:
Due to her father having an angelic quirk she inherited her fathers angel wings giving her the power to fly. With her wings she can fly to extreme heights in the air and create big air blasts. If she flies for too long her wings get tired.

Telekinesis:
She can make things float by using her hands

Teleportation:
She can creates holes that make her arrive anywhere in a short amount of time

Holy fire and hell fire manipulation:
If she wants she can create both hell and holy fire from her hands causing her opponent serious damage

Weapon manipulation:
She can manipulation any weapon of her desire to her will

Unhealing:
She can reverse someone's wounds

Quirk sensing:
When in danger she can sense other people's  quirk and if they're dangerous or not

"Woah, you're so cool!" The boys exclaimed.

"Yeah! I wish I had your powers they're so amazing!" Mina added.

"You can fly?" Momo asked.

JuJu nodded her head and carefully opened her wings to show everyone. Her wings were big enough to cover a large group of people. The color of her wings were pure white like snow

Everyone asked if they could touch her wings, to which she didn't deny access.

"They're so soft" Urara complimented as she softly traced her hand by the edge of the white crisp wing.

"How do you manage to hide them or without breaking your clothes?" Jiro asked as she inspected the wings little by little. 

"I control them. The actually hide deep under my skin, but they don't break my bones or destroy my spinal structure. As for my clothes I can make them sprout out just above my clothes without harming them"

Aoyama was entranced in her wings "I think these wings are magnifique!" he said in his posh french accent. 

"You know, aside Deku and Todorki, all of you guys are the rest that know about my past and my quirk. Which means that I really hope neither of you tell nobody else about this" she looked at everyone with a rather somber look "I'm not the type of person to open up but I trust you. I trust every single one". This seemed to break everyone's heart, including Bakugo's heart. He kept wondering who were the people that broke her down to the point where she couldn't anyone anymore. 

"OH, JUJU YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY!" Mina was crying a mall water fountain of tears. She was quick to tightly hug JuJu. Kaminari, Sero and Kirishima were also wailing like babies.

"You know you can always trust us" Deku said as he held JuJu's hand in a kind way "That's right. We're not just your classmates, we're your friends" Iida added.

JuJu looked around at her classmates, all of them seemingly to give her the warmest smile they had. She had this feeling in her heart that she couldn't really explain. It was a weird mix of emotions that made her really emotional. 

"Gracie" JuJu said. Everyone stared at her confused. "My real name is Gracie. I only go as JuJu because that's what my mom used to call me. But, I think it's time for me to start using my name"

She smiled once more at her friends showing off her pearly teeth. 

The electricity soon came back and all the lights flickered back. Everyone cheered as soon as the lights came back. 

Her arm was yanked by none other than Bakugo. "Listen, meet me after school at the entrance" Was all he said before letting go of her arm. 

J: "Hm, I wonder what he wants to talk about..."

---------------------------------------------

word count: 4015

HI GUYS! I'm so sorry for the late update! but hey I just wanted to tell ya'll how happy I am of the few reads I have had so far! 

As always votes and comments are appreciated!

much love!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.8K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...
178K 7.4K 15
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๏ฝก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ-ห‹ห ๐๐‹๐€๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„ หŽหŠ-๐–ฅธ เผบ then . . would you like to play with me ? ((๐Ÿ‘พ))โ‰ก [ ## ] โ›...
431K 22.6K 28
โ๐“๐”๐‘๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚!โž -@keikaminari - date: 03/01/2021 ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’ ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
766K 26.9K 38
๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ...