Eternal Soul | BTS Supernatur...

By beccabobecca

Book 2 This time, no one knows what Jung Hoseok did exactly, but here's to hoping they don't die in the proce... More

Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 10

193 18 24
By beccabobecca

Namjoon stared wide eyed at the barred window as the golden rays licked across the floor and wall. He began to anticipate the searing pain that would come from the first touch of the sun, and he faced it head on. He refused to close his eyes, and he began his goodbyes to each one locked up with him. 

The first rays of light danced across his splayed fingers, and he tensed waiting for the pain that was sure to follow... Nothing. The sunlight felt hot against his skin as if it were the hottest day the summer sun could offer, and he noticed his skin was reddening. But there wasn't any sizzling or bubbling, and all of them stared on in shock.

Namjoon wasn't burning alive. It was something he hadn't thought of before since half breeds didn't exist outside of himself and his sister. There were definitely no other half vampires, so how was he supposed to know that because he was half prophet he could go out into the sun?

He felt the heat spread across his body completely forgetting about the vampire next to him. Soon enough, the smell and sound of Yoongi's burning flesh filled the room, but the man didn't make a sound.

Eyes were then on Yoongi as he bit through his bottom lip. His eyes were squeezed tight, and his muscles were trembling behind the strain of him holding everything back.

"We have to get the fuck out of here and fast," Seokjin muttered. 

Eunjin stared at the door ahead of them with narrowed eyes. Her mind was still reeling from what Jungkook had told them, but she couldn't dwell on that for long. She needed to get everyone out, and she chewed on her lip as her mind shifted to worry for Nari.

She rotated her wrist slightly so her palm was touching her shackle, and she concentrated. She felt the hum of the metal as it dented and twisted, but it wasn't enough to shatter. I'm stronger than this. Fuck you, Park Jimin and Min Yoongi. Fuck both of you, she thought to herself as she willed more strength and energy into her palm. 

"Eunjin." His voice was barely a breath in the air. Her eyes snapped up to see the sad face of Jimin. He looked disappointed in her. "Don't do this."

"You're not real!" she shouted. "You're dead, so stay dead!"

There was silence for a moment. Only the sound of Yoongi's skin sizzling in the sunlight remain before a crumpled scraping of metal clattering to the floor filled the void. She screamed as she removed the rest of the chains holding her down before abruptly turning to destroy Taehyung's chains.

She moved towards Yoongi, but he snapped his eyes open and yelled for her to stop.

"Just wait, Eunjin," he said through his teeth. His voice was strained from the pain he was trying to hide, and Eunjin felt the itch to protect him with her life. 

"Eunjin, stop. Stay with me." Jimin's voice breezed past her ear and she tensed. 

She shook her head and looked to Yoongi again. He had his head turned away from the sunlight, and his eyes were open staring straight into her.

"He's not real. He's dead." Only two people in the room truly understood her words, and they both nodded to her. "Why is he talking to me?"

Her knees shook with the need to collapse, but the small grunts of pain coming from Yoongi and the thoughts of Nari crept back into her mind. She stood tall and grabbed Yoongi's chain that wasn't in the sunlight. She ignored both Jimin and Yoongi as they begged her to stop. The chain crumpled, and she thrust her hand into the sunlight. She bit back her cries as she destroyed his chains and pulled him into the darkness. They tumbled backwards, and Yoongi held onto her and hid his face so he wouldn't show everyone his tears.

Taehyung looked at the two of them fondly before looking at Namjoon. "Sorry, Kim. You're stuck in the sunlight for now."

Namjoon gulped and nodded his head.

Taehyung crouched down beside Yoongi and Eunjin. He frowned a little because he didn't exactly want to ruin what little moment of relief they both had, but they needed to be quick. She needed to free the others, and they needed to somehow get the hell out of there.

"Come on, guys. We don't have time for a cuddle session." He made his voice sound annoyed because he didn't want either of them to know that he was relieved for them. "We have to get everyone out of here."

"We can't exactly leave while the sun is out, dumbass," Jungkook sneered. "But I do agree with freeing us. Please let me out. That thing is trying to steal Nari and my baby."

Yoongi slowly heaved himself off of Eunjin, and he pulled her up with him. Everyone noticed his wounds were barely healing, but in true Min Yoongi fashion, he didn't show that it was bothering him. He turned to look at Jungkook and sighed.

"Did the fearsome Jeon Jungkook get taken down too? Who would have ever thought?" Sarcasm dripped from his mouth like honey, and everyone stifled a laugh.

"Bold coming from the man with tear streaks and being locked up for months."

"You're still chained up, Jeon. We could just leave you there for a few months."

"Is now really the time for the two of you to be doing this?" Eunjin's voice cut through the tense atmosphere the two of them created. "Kookie, we are getting NaNa back. Yoonyoon, the moment we return home I'm breaking your leg in half. Do the two of you understand me?"

"Yeah, yeah. Can you let us all out now?" Jungkook flashed her a smile that made his face seem so young and innocent.

But she saw his eyes. She saw that fire, and she knew the moment the sun was gone Jungkook was going to wage a war on the land of the phoenix. No one fucked with Kim Nari and their unborn child.

----

Breathe. In. Out.

Nari felt so much weaker. She stared at the creature before her and tried to keep her face even. She didn't want him to know how weak she was becoming.

She also needed more information from him.

"What were you before?" she asked slowly. But the stalling was over. She could see it in the shift of his smile.

"I've underestimated another one of you. What a pleasant surprise." He stood slowly, but she shot her hand out and gripped his wrist. His burnt flesh felt rubbery in her grasp, and she felt sick again.

"Just wait them out then. See how much you've underestimated them." She was desperate.

He regarded her for moment, his smile slipping off his face. He sat back down, and she breathed a sigh of relief.

"I'll play your games, half breed. I'm too curious to see what happens next." His smile returned to his face.

"Please just answer my questions." She looked down at the floor and turned her head away from the vampires chained to the wall. She didn't want to see the look of disappointment on Hoseok's face. "I want to understand you. I want to understand why you've done this. Give me a reason to give my daughter to you."

She didn't mean it. Why the hell would she give up her own daughter? But she had to get him talking. She wanted to be connected to him.

Hoseok scoffed. "You have to be shitting me," he said. "Nari, don't fall into whatever trap he's laying. We all fell into it once."

Nari met Hoseok's stare, and he gulped. There was something in her eyes that told him he needed to keep his mouth shut, but it wasn't because she was angry at him. No, Kim Nari had a plan. Hoseok had said it himself: if anyone can win a war while pregnant, it was Kim fucking Nari.

----

Eunjin eyed down Jungkook. He wasn't quite sure what he had done wrong this time, but he was an idiot. He probably looked at her funny. He couldn't be sure though, so he dumbly asked, "What?"

"I thought you said they'd go away whenever you meet your next destined one."

Jungkook blinked a few times. "I did, didn't I?" He tapped his chin in deep thought, then he shrugged. "I told you what I had heard. I didn't know for sure what would happen after you met your next destined one. There is a process of letting go though. You have to move on from Jimin."

Taehyung was sitting next to Yoongi in the furthest corner from the window. He looked over at the man who stared at the light in slight horror, and he felt a pang in his chest. He then looked at Eunjin who looked both heartbroken and angry.

"Jungkook, if it were Nari, could you easily let her go and accept someone else?" he asked.

Jungkook frowned. "If it were Nari, I'd just wait for her to come back. My situation is different."

"You guys never told me what exactly happened," Yoongi said. "How did Jimin die?"

"He was beheaded by a lich." Seokjin spoke with such finality. It was slightly jarring to Yoongi, but he wasn't sad. That was a good thing in his mind. It meant Jimin had returned to the earth.

"And Daliania?" he asked.

He felt Taehyung shift uncomfortably, and he noticed Namjoon go completely still. He realized then that Daliania wasn't returned, and it didn't matter how terrible she was, she was still Taehyung's destined one and Namjoon's sister.

"Namjoon," was all Seokjin said. Even he couldn't speak the words.

"I think the only ones that are not truly affected are Sam, Jina, Kwangsun, Sungjung, Jungkook, and Nari," Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook scoffed. "Nari is devastated. Blood calls to blood, and her sister is dead. She just doesn't show it because she thinks Taehyung and Namjoon have more rights to be sad."

Sofia finally spoke up. "That's enough. Do not assume others don't feel pain just because they don't show it."

"She's right," Sungjung said. "Right now we need to think of a plan. Hoseok, Jina, Amarian, and Ana are out there." She pointed towards the door. "I'm holding out hope that Nari is with them. I just hope she has enough energy to do something once we do manage to break everyone free."

"If she doesn't, then I will," Namjoon said. "I'm not entirely useless. I am the weapon afterall."

"I'm certain he doesn't have Nari chained up. He could tell she was too weak to do anything at all when he took her. She doesn't stand a chance alone, and he knows that," Seokjin added. "But knowing Nari, she's probably formulating her own plan to get the others out. If she manages to get Hoseok out, then this building is going bye-bye."

Yoongi looked at Sam, Sungjung, and Kwangsun. "What can you three do?"

"I'm glad you asked, Min Yoongi," Kwangsun said. "Sam and I have the exact same ability. We can shapeshift."

"And I don't really have a special ability," Sungjung said.

Eunjin whirled around. "I say your strength is greatly enhanced as well as your speed."

"Hold on a second." Everyone looked back at Yoongi. "What can you shapeshift into?"

Sam and Kwangsun smiled and looked at each other. "Any non-humanoid creature."

"Fantastic." For the first time in months, Min Yoongi smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372 38 16
Only 7 are left. Kim Seokjin They aren't tainted by evil. Min Yoongi If they die, the demons will come. ...
1.1M 35.8K 186
BOOK ONE. β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—ˆπ— π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—†π—ˆπ—ˆπ—‡. 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝖿 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π—†π—‚π—Œπ—Œ, π—’π—ˆπ—Ž'𝗅𝗅 π—Œπ—π—‚π—…π—… 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽 π–Ίπ—†π—ˆπ—‡π—€π—Œπ— 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—Œπ—π–Ίπ—‹π—Œ...
68.6K 2.7K 19
"Jungkook... Don't leave me...." "I need you..." The adventure continues in a wonderful Book 2!!!! {Book 3 and 4 NOW AVAILABLE}
23.9K 2.5K 66
Hoseok's life was hell, total hell. And Yoongi was determined to change it. ⬆️ Yoongi ⬇️ Hoseok