Polyamory: bts

By LoveAlina3

Another polyamory story for you guys šŸ’– It's a just a tiny bit different .. -not idol related -smut -and ma... More

1šŸ”’
2šŸ”’
3šŸ”’
4šŸ”’
5šŸ”’
6šŸ”’
7šŸ”’
8šŸ”’
9šŸ”’
10šŸ”’
11šŸ”’
12šŸ”’
13šŸ”’
14šŸ”’
15šŸ”’
16šŸ”’
17šŸ”’
18šŸ”’
19šŸ”’

20šŸ”’

7.1K 237 37
By LoveAlina3

The boys' marriage was a stressful event but it was the biggest and the boldest wedding ever seen.

Dae got to be her daddy's flower girl, she walked, jumped and ran as she threw flowers around.

It was an amazing day, the lovers got to spend time alone on their honeymoon since namjoons mother had taken the initiative of taking dae from them.

Hoseok and jungkook were the hardest to convince that dae couldn't go with them.

But as they arrived at their destination it was a well-deserved break from everything.

Taehyung had gotten better and was much more comfortable in bed with the boys than he was after the incident.

~•~

Hoseok was next to the window admiring the beauty outside his hotel room when seokjin walked out of the bathroom with only a towel around his lower half.

"Enjoying the view?" He asked slightly startling Hoseok in the process.

"Goodness," he said and sighed placing a hand on his heart.

"Come here" Jin laughed as he sat down on the bed and motioned the boy to come closer.

Hoseok did as he was told and stood in front of jin.

Jin wrapped his arms around hoseoks waist and pulled him even more closer and laid his head on the boy's stomach.

"Where did the rest go?" He asked

Hoseok placed a hand on Jins' wet hair and comb his finger through them.

"They went shopping"

Jin sighed and lifted his head and locked eyes with Hoseok.

"Then it's just us" as he spoke he lifted his hand and placed it behind hoseoks neck and pulled the boy down to his level and planted a kiss on his lips.

Hoseok placed his hands on the bed to keep his balance and kissed Jin back with passion.

Jin pulled away and took hold of hoseoks hand and guided him on to the bed as he pushed himself
Further, on to it Hoseok settled on Jin's lap and circles his arms around the olders shoulders and kissed jin once again.

A soft yet hungry kiss. jin's hand travelled from hoseoks back to the boys' head and his fingers tangled in between the boys' hair slightly pulling on it.

having not enough from what was happening jin pushed hoseok down and got on top of the boy, hoseok was breathing like crazy as jin started kissing down the youngers neck the door the room opened and in came the rest of the boys.

jin didn't mind their presence and kept doing what he was doing without skipping abeat the boys were startled at first but slowly they put away what they had bought and made their way toward the bed where all the action was happening.

jin turned to his right and found jimin looking at him while biting his bottom lip jin smiled and pulled the boy closer by his nape and landed a rather loud peck.

namjoon got on the bed behind jin and choked the boy while lifting his head toward himself and started kissing the boy.

slowly but surely the pieces of clothes were coming off and every time skin showed a kiss was placed on the spot leaving it burning hot for more.

~•~

the boys were back and Dae was really happy her dads were coming back home don't get her wrong she loved her grandparents it just hits different being in the presence of your parents.

and the husbands were also happy to be back yes they loved their time away and with each other but they still missed their little princess.

~•~

jin was in the kitchen along with hoseok preparing dinner when the doorbell rang.

the boys were confused it was quite late for someone to visit.

yoongi went to open the door and he came face to face with Dae's birth mother.

the boy slammed the door shut as soon as he was out and stared at Layla.

"yes I know I promised I won't ever come back but all this time away I've been craving to see her face."

yoongi sighed "please leave it is quite late and Dae is already sleeping"

"dae what a lovely name," Layla said

"yes now please leave"

"I just wanna see her I don't wanna interact I just wanna see her please"

yoongi sighed but opened the door only to be met with taehyung

taehyung hated anyone related to the man who gave him nightmares. he crossed his arms and walked into the kitchen.

Layla felt like crying knowing how much harm her family had caused to these boys.

namjoon was reading a book to Dae who was deep in sleep already when a knock was heard.

"yes"

yoongi opened the door and let Layla in namjoon got up from the bed as softly she could to not wake up the sleeping girl.

namjoon looked at Layla extremely confused.

"wh-"

before he could say anything Layla sat down on Dae's bed and stared at the little girl with a soft smile on her face.

namjoon looked at yoongi and yoongi only nodded his head as he motioned for namjoon to come closer he pecked the boys' lips and whispered in his ear that she just wanted to see her.

namjoon left the room and went to the kitchen where the rest were preparing to have dinner not long after Layla came downstairs and behind her was yoongi.

she left after she bowed down and thanked them for everything.

the dinner was quite tasteless after the event even if it was nothing just the presence of Layla made everything come back, the night was much quieter than usual.

~•~

"Dae!" jimin yelled as he ran after 6 years old.

dae was having fun while running around in her PJ it was her second year in kindergarten yet she thought it was much more fun running around being chased by her dad instead of getting ready to leave.

dae ran around blindly not looking where she was headed and slammed against someone's chest the little girl had run straight into her daddy hoseoks arms.

hosoek laughed as he looked at dae who was confused.

"got ya," jimin said as he hugged hoseok squishing Dae in the middle.

"you guys aren't ready yet?" jin asked confused as he stared at the boys squishing dae in the hug.

"dae kept running away" jimin tried to reason

jin rolled his eyes and went back into the kitchen and finish preparing dae's lunch box

namjoon laughed as he walked down the stairs as he watched hoseok hold onto dae while jimin struggled to get her dressed.

Jungkook and taehyung walked downstairs still sleepy they both headed straight into a wall making yoongi burst into a fit of laughter as he choked on his cereal.

"typical day in this house" jin mumbled to himself after pecking namjoon on the cheek.

A/N

THE END!

thank you so much, guys, for keeping up with my updates even if they were quite slow and voila the last chapter of this book keep an eye out I have plenty of ideas for new books !! I'm so excited hope you guys stay and enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing for you guys.

I LOVE U GUYS U HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH YOUR VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW MEAN TO ME I am thankful for each one of you who gives my books ago.❤️💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 367 10
another polyamory story as you guys have requested. read to find out. as always; āš ļø-SMUT WILL BE IN THIS BOOK THIS IS THE ONLY WARNING IM GIVING. āš ļø...
867K 33.5K 48
After her parents, brother and sister in law all passed away in a car accident Y/N is left to raise her little niece and nephew. Looking to get away...
238K 2.7K 20
desc; a collection of my subby bottom jungkook oneshots. all of these include smut. some are more intense than others, and warnings and tw's will be...
394K 8.7K 34
BTS x Male! Reader Smut !SMUT WARNING!