campfires ₰ l.gn ✓

By enhypenyaya

⤭ in which two camp counselors meet after 9 years, trying to forget about their embarrassing past encounter... More

the playlist
ah,
the
c
a
m
p
f
i
r
e
s
burn
bright
but
not
nearly
as
b
r
i
g
h
t
as
us.
thank you for lighting up my summer.

camp sunny smiles ⤭

802 33 49
By enhypenyaya

briefing.

sunny smiles was a pretty typical summer camp for any kid looking to escape their home for the summer. but the sole fact that it was the only one in the area? now, that made it incredibly desirable.

and so, every year as the sun grew brighter overhead and the days grew longer, as the end of the school year came close and kids began causing trouble at home, parents and their children alike began to look forward to the day when sunny smiles would open for the summer.

on that bright summer day every year, kids would flock to the entrance, excitedly tying their bracelets onto their wrist and waving goodbye to exasperated parents. and the counselors would be waiting for them with open arms, preparing themselves for what was in store for the next 3 weeks.

geonu's story.
for geonu, sunny smiles was the only summer camp he'd ever known. first a camper every year, and now a counselor, the boy knew the establishment like the back of his hand. nothing had really changed in his three years of counseling. sure there were a few new campers here and there, but for the most part, his summers are filled with fun after fun with familiar faces. now that he knows this is going to be his last time at sunny smiles before fulfilling his dream of becoming an idol, he knows he has to make it count.

melody's story.
she's been a dedicated student all her life, along with a dancer and painter. but before she goes off to college, she wanted to have one last experience in her hometown that will stay with her forever. sure, she's new to the whole summer camp counseling ordeal, but she knows that she can figure it out and she's not completely unfamiliar with the camp. she did attend for a week when she was 10 years old. she doesn't remember too much about it but, she's excited to learn and make memories.

their story.
between managing arts and crafts, relentless games of kickball and attempting to not burn the marshmallows, something else kindles between them. and it's not just the burning campfires.

meet the cast of campfires.

geonu lee

ᴄᴏᴜɴꜱᴇʟᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴀʙɪɴ ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇ.

outspoken and bold, but keeps a lively and fun atmosphere with the kids.

adores adores adores daniel and nina.

in charge of music lessons but also a god at kickball.

don't get caught doing the wrong thing by him, or you'll be in big trouble. sometimes strict!

knows the camp the best out of all the counselors.

when kids want to play pranks, they go to him for permission and then assistance.

-

melody mako yamaguchi

ᴄᴏᴜɴꜱᴇʟᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴀʙɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ.

needs her coffee or she can't function.

newest camp counselor, but actually the sweetest and most excited to learn.

japanese. niki is like her baby brother.

the campers either want to be her or be next to her. that's her impact.

in charge of arts and crafts but assists chaeryoung at dance classes. says she can't sing (but she totally can).

the best s'more maker that ever lived. when she doesn't burn the marshmallows.

more...

youngbin, beomgyu and jeongin

ᴄᴏᴜɴꜱᴇʟᴏʀꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴀʙɪɴꜱ ʀᴏᴄᴋ, ʜᴀɪʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀꜱʜ.

-

hitomi, chaeryoung and olivia

ᴄᴏᴜɴꜱᴇʟᴏʀꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴀʙɪɴꜱ ᴅᴇᴡ, ᴍɪꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇ.

-

niki, daniel, dahyun and nina

ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴍᴘᴇʀꜱ ɪɴ ᴄᴀʙɪɴꜱ ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴀɪɴ.

-

⤭ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ ꜱᴜɴɴʏ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇꜱ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 857 47
About a girl who named Park Jaehee, a cold heart girl, sometimes can be bubbly when she's got comfortable with the person who she comfortable with, g...
42.9K 2.3K 13
❝ 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸. 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘰�...
1.7K 112 16
"welcome to jjong's twilight coffee shop ,what would you like to have?" - Park Jongseong "Well is the cutie taking the...
32.3K 1.9K 23
𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙥 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙨 ! Eight kids born with peculiar abilities enter a summer camp to train their powers. Divid...