๐Ÿ–คBlack Diamond๐Ÿ–ค

By SpaceD0rito

This is a White x Black fanfiction. (a little Yellow x Blue too) Also book 2 of this book exists on my secon... More

A/N
Chapter 1 Training and Mistaken gem
Chapter 2 The small diamonds arrival
Chapter 3 Pranks and Jealousy
Chapter 4 Hello There
Chapter 5 Missing Pearl
Chapter 6 Diamond Disaster
Chapter 7 Fusions destruction
Chapter 8 The Fight
Chapter 9 I'm Back
Chapter 10 Something Wrong
Chapter 11 The AI
Chapter 12 Not As Planned
Chapter 13 Gone
Chapter 14 The Dark Room
Chapter 15 Explanation and Tragedy
Chapter 16 Free
Chapter 17 The Barn
Chapter 18 The Nightmare
Chapter 19 Meaning Of Failure
Chaper 20 In Hiding
Chapter 21 New Start
Chapter 23 Homeworld Part 1
Chapter 24 Homeworld Part 2
Chapter 25 Homeworld Part 3
A/N Super Duper Important

Chapter 22 Uninvited Guest

3K 85 41
By SpaceD0rito

Black Diamond's Pov
Two hours had passed since the crystal gems had arrived at the barn. Everything went well, very smoothly I have to say.

The night began to fall as the sky had darkened into an beautiful sunset.
Garnet, me and Steven was outside while the others played monopoly inside. Their laughter could be heard from the inside of the barn, bringing me a smile to my lips at their happiness.

We stared up at the colorful sky in silence, watching the sun in the horizon.
-What do you think of Earth so far Black?

Steven said, breaking the silence.
-It's very pretty and so lively. Everyone I have met so far has been so kind.

I said softly, glancing at Steven in the corner of my eye to see his reaction to my response. His smile brightened and he gave me a half closed eye smile.
-That's wonderful, I knew you would like it.

Steven said happily in a quiet voice as
I hummed in approval. I looked towards Garnet, seeing she was focused on something in the sky.
I then looked curiously at what she was looking at. It looked like a round grey metall object, growing larger by the second.

No, it wasn't growing, it was heading straight towards us in an incredible speed.
-What the f-

I said but was cut of by a hand being placed on my mouth.
-Language, Black.

Garnet said, looking at me with an intense stare then motioned her gaze towards Steven. I nodded and she released her hand from my mouth, letting me speak.
-Still, what is that?

I said, staring right at the object getting closer towards us.
-I don't know.

Garnet said honestly, staring at the object as well.
-It could be an Homeworld ship?

Steven said, joining our conversation.
-Maybe...

Garnet said, feeling confused on why it was heading our way.
-We should tell the other gems about it, before it arrives at least.

I said, my gaze tearing away from the object in the sky and towards Garnet and Steven. Garnet nodded in agreement and then looked at Steven.
-Steven warn the others, me and Black will stay here to watch the things every movement.

Garnet ordered, shooing him away as she put her sunglasses back on her face. I looked at them and towards the object, seeing it getting dangerously close to us, it was only a matter of seconds until it got to us.
-Okey.

Steven said, hurrying back imside the red barn. Leaving me and Garnet alone to deal with the unfamiliar object.

Only seconds later, it hit, only five meters from where we were standing. I had surrounded both me and Garnet in a grey bubble, to protect us from the rubble that was sent flying in every direction from the inpact. The inpact surrounded us in a dirt and sand smoke, not letting us see what was going on.

When everything had settled and the smoke had cleared out, the bubble protecting us popped. We finally got a clear view of the ship, it was indeed a homeworld ship, an ancient one at that.

(A/N: it looked like this but with no moss/plants on it)

The sight of the ship brought back many memories from homeworld, from the planet I was taken from.

I was brought back to reality, seeing the exit on the ship open. As both me and Garnet saw three figures walk out, Garnet took a defensive position, ready to attack if necessary. I just stood still, watching the three figures curiously.

An Emerald stepped out from the ship with two Nephrites holding destabilizers standing beside her on each side, probably playing the roles as guards.

The Emerald stopped in her steps when her gaze wandering to me and then to Garnet in a suspicious stare, her face showing that she was inspecting the both of us.
-You gems, are you the crystal gems, if so, we will destroy you in an instant.

The Emerald spoke up with a mighty tone. I tensed up, feeling nervous beads of sweat run down my forehead. I gave Garnet a glance in the corner of my eye and then looked at the three gems again, not knowing what I should do. I gulped down my nervousness, still staring at the tall green gem.
-No, o-of course not!

I said suddenly, Garnet looked at me with a questionate gaze that was saying 'what are you doing'. I ignored her stare, still looking at the three green gems before us. Emerald eyed me suspiciously and then her expression softened into an relieved smile.
-Alright then! Did Yellow Diamond send you here as well? I wasn't informed of any partners in this quest.

Emerald said, laughing loudly. My body relaxed that she was dumb enough to actually have believed me.
She's a fool to have believed such an obvious lie.
Then with a stare, I looked at Garnet eyeing her a 'play along' glare.
I could notice she was confused but she agreed and nodded.
-Yes, my diamond did send us as backup. She was sceptical of you going alone with the crystal gems wandering on Earth. She didn't want to lose anymore precious gems from Homeworld.

I said, acting as professional as I could. Bringing up my persona I usually had when I was on Homeworld.
-That's our Diamond for you, always so smart and glorious. She's so amazing that she can take everything that is going on in Homeworld under control, none the less expected from such a radiant diamond.

Emerald said proudly as she was gushing about Yellow Diamond.
I looked at Garnet and she seemed just as confused, what did she mean by 'everything that is going on in Homeworld'. I thought they would at least be stable without me.
-Emerald, me and my guard have been on Earth for quite awhile now, may you explain what's going on back on Homeworld?

I said with interest, looking at her with curious eyes. Her expression got slightly droopy from the subject, her smile no longer visually seen.
-Well you see-..... what's your name?

Emerald said, glaring at me. I tensed up slightly. Oh holy doughnuts, I didn't think this far ahead I thought to myself, feeling myself panic slightly.

Jade? No. Zircon? No. Obsidian? YES!
-The names Obsidian my Emerald.

I said, feeling my body relax as if I had turned into mud from the sudden panic.
-Well you see Obsidian, the colonies have broken apart. Many of them are rebelling and everything is out of line. But the Diamonds have finally subsided their thanthrums and managed to control their rebelling for now, but it's just a matter of time until another wave of disaster hits.

Emerald explained to me and Garnet. I glanced at Garnet and she glanced back, our eyes meeting. She could see the guilt linger in my eyes and she whispered out a 'it wasn't your fault' that was barely audible. I sighed softly but before I could complain something caught me eye.

The gems, Amethyst, Pearl, Steven, Lapis and Peridot was peaking their heads out from the barn with their weapons out. Ready to attack in any moment.

My eyes widened at the sight and I quickly motioned my hand towards them to go back inside, that we had it under control. They were about to protest but stopped when Steven opened his mouth, saying something to them all.
They all looked at him with glares of unsatisfaction and slight annoyance but eventually they gave in to whatever he had said, and they all went back inside. But I could still feel their eyes still on us.

I sighed in relief and looked back towards Emerald and the two gems beside her. Noticing that she had been talking all this time.
-So you are telling us that we are going to bring the crystal gems to Homeworld?

Garnet said suddenly towards Emerald. Wait! What had I missed I internally yelled to myself, not understanding what Emerald had been talking about.
-Wow, such an unrefined manner your guard has Obsidian, but, yes, that's exactly why we are here.
Didn't Yellow Diamond inform you of such information?

Emerald responded with a slight growl towards Garnet's behavior.
Garnet were about to bite back at the comment but I grabbed her wrist tightly with my hand, stopping her before she could've done something worse.
-I'm sorry for her behavior my Emerald, it won't happen again. We weren't informed about what we were going to do, only that we are supposed to be backup for three gems with their mission.

I apologized, continuing with my acting. She seemed satisfied by my answer as she smiled widely.
-Alright then, but I won't be so forgiving the next time.

Emerald said darkly, her eyes glancing at the destabilizer in one of her guards hands and then onto Garnet in a threatening glance.

Emerald was such a roller-coaster of emotions I just don't know how she will act. I must play along carefully if I want us to excape this without risking anyone to be shattered or kidnapped. Or worse, bring more Homeworld gems to Earth.
-Thank you for your kindness my Emerald.

I said towards Emerald, bowing slightly in gratitude, trying to hide that I didn't like this one bit.

She hummed in satisfaction, a smile on her face. I stood up to my original position, back straight and shoulders stay strong, not giving any sign of disrespect or weakness.
-Well, shall we start our mission then?

Emerald said, starting to walk closer towards me and Garnet as the two Nephrites was staying close to their leader.
-I have to sadly decline.

I said, earning stares from everyone as Garnet eyed me, trying to understand what I were up to.
Emerald stopped in her tracks just a meter away from me, glaring down at me with a confused expression.
-Why?

Emerald said, her voice went down a couple of tunes darker. She seemed very annoyed and unhappy about my disagreement.
-We were summoned here as a backup, yet we haven't found any of the crystal gems. You should leave me and my guard to find the rebels for ourselves. When we do find them, we will inform you about it so you don't spend unnecessary amount of time on Earth.
After all, you should help our Diamond back on Homeworld if this 'wave of dissaster' hits. They need all the help they can get my Emerald.

I negotiated, wanting them to leave Earth as fast as possible to low any risk of my friends getting hurt.
Even if we did attack Emerald and bubble her, Yellow would notice, she always does, which results in more gems to come to Earth to capture the crystal gems.
It's to risky to have her here.

Emerald and the two Nephrites looked at each other.
-It doesn't sound that bad of a deal my Emerald.

The Nephrite to her right spoke up.
-Yes, it does sound good. After all,
I want to get off this organic dirt ball as fast as possible. A high ranked Emerald like me shouldn't spend time on such a worthless planet.

Emerald said highly, placing a hand on her chest and looked around at her surroundings in disgust.
-Fine, I agree on your suggestion. Locate or contact me whenever you see the sight of those crystal gems and I will be one my way.

Emerald continued, her face directed towards me. I felt a small smile of success appear on my lips and I nodded in agreement.

Emerald nodded back and went back towards the ancient ship with her two Nephrites close behind her.
They walked inside the exit of the ship and the door closed behind them.

The ship hummed back to life and began hovering above the ground until it sped of into Earth's exosphere and into space without hesitation.

After a minute or two when the ship was nowhere to be seen, I felt my shoulders slump down and my position weakened. I breathed out air I didn't know I had held in and my body instantly felt like mud.

This really took a tull on me.

I internally groaned at all the amount of panic, anxiety and stress I felt under only a hour.
Suddenly a hand was placed on my shoulder, making me look up seeing Garnet look at me with a soft proud smile on her face.
-I'm proud of you Black.

Garnet said softly, patting my back comfortingly. I heard multiple of footsteps walk towards us from behind us where the barn was located, making both me and Garnet look towards the direction of the sound.

I could see Amethyst, Pearl, Steven, Lapis and Peridot run up towards us with shocking expressions. It only took them seconds to get towards us, as Steven was panting heavily at the lack of air and the amount of running.
-What happened!? Who were they!? Did they say or do anything towards you guys?!

Pearl squaked worriedly at us. I just gave her a thumps up with an emotional exhausted expression on my face.
-We're fine, Black managed to fix the problem. Those gems won't bother us any time soon.

Garnet said, answering for the both of us. I could visually see Pearl relax slightly but her eyes still held the glint of worry in them.
-Yo but seriously, what happened, Black looks like she went through a mental beating.

Amethyst piped in as she pointed at me when she said my name.
-It's a long story.

I mumbled out, not having the energy to actually make up for it.
-You sure you're fine Black?

Lapis said, looking at me with an serious expression. I nodded with a slight hum of 'I'm fine', giving her thumbs up with both my hands.
-It's okey Black, I can tell them.

Garnet began to say as she sat down on the grass, ready to tell them exactly what had happened.

*15 minutes of explaining later*
.
.
.

-Wow, so you are telling me Black managed to lure them away by acting, that's pretty sick Black.

Amethyst said, looking at me with a shocked expression.
-It wasn't that cool, it's necessary for a diamond to manage to act in every situation after all.

I said a little more energetic then before, after having to manage to gather my strength back.
-You should become an actress one day Black, it would be so fun seeing you on stage!

Steven said happily, excited to know about one of my hidden talents.
-Thank you Steven, but I won't become anything before I find out what's going on back on Homeworld.

I said softly as I didn't want to dissapoint the boy.
-But Black, they aren't your responsibility anymore, you should finally be able to do whatever you want, to go for your dreams.

Pearl said, looking at me with a sad face. I sighed heavily and looked at the ground.
-I know, but I was once a part of the diamonds and I still care for the gems I had under my wings when I was still on Homeworld. I want to know what's going on, I want to know what happened with my colony after my dissapearence.

I said honestly, saying what had been locking me up ever since I had woken up.
-She's right y'know, she has all the rights to know what's going on. She has been brought away from Homeworld without her will, away from everything she had ever known.
She deserves to atleast see everything that had happened.

Peridot said looking at all of us.
-I think we should bring her back to Homeworld, it's only right.

Lapis said looking at the crystal gems with an calm expression,
-Fine, but we all can't go, that will only bring to much attention. Two people should be the right amount of people to accompany her.

Garnet said seriously, taking of her sunglasses for us to see her three eyes.
-That's fine by me.

I said, agreeing on their terms.
-How about me and Lapis?

Pearl suggested, making all of us staring at her. We all thought about the idea until Peridot interrupted the silence.
-Why's that?

Peridot said confused on why she had just chosen herself and Lapis, making Pearl stare at her.
-A high ranked gem has always a pearl with her, it would only make people suspect her if she didn't have one. After all, she said to that Emerald that her name was 'Obsidian' and obsidians are actually were rare and high ranked.

Pearl pointed out. It wasn't that bad of an idea, it would indeed make us less suspicious.
-And Lapis?

Peridot asked, still feeling confused.
-She's the one that can navigate Homeworld from high grounds with the help of her wings, she also knows Homeworld better then us since she was the last one to leave Homeworld. Wouldn't it be better to have someone who actually knows the place?

Pearl explained making us all nod in agreement. She did have a good point.
It was actually a pretty good idea.
-I don't mind going to Homeworld to help a friend.

Lapis said with a faint smile on her lips as she looked at me, also agreeing on Pearl's idea.
-Well now that's settled, but how do you guys get there?

Amethyst pointed out while brushing a strand of her hair away from her face. We all suddenly heard a high pitched squeal, making us all look at the source of the sound, our gazes pointed towards Steven as he had stars forming in his eyes.

He stood up excitedly, lifting up his arms in the air fastly before shouting happily.
-Mom's ship!

                          THE END!!
_____________________________________
A/N:
How would their adventure to Homeworld go? Would all go smoothly or would something or someone interfere? That will you know in the next chapter my fellow readers!!

Sorry for my late update! But I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I wish you all well, tell me what you guys think of the book so far.

Well that's pretty much it for now,
Bye bye my dear readers!! 😊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 137 13
Yellow Pearl hates her life, but she has accepted it. Accepted that it is her fate to be a slave to her Diamond's will for the rest of her days. Acce...
88.4K 1.9K 37
BOOK #3: Steven Universe: Future CRINGE VALUE: MEDIUM. โœจโ˜€๏ธโœจ โ If The Universe... Steven Universe. Didn't need you.. you wouldn't be here. โž โœจโ˜€๏ธโœจ "Why...
139K 4.9K 77
How can an idea so stupid, create something so smart โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡ Yellow placed the shards of two gems together specifically a sha...
150K 3.2K 37
NO ONE HAS MADE THIS TO MY KNOWLEDGE YET AND I NEED IT IN MY LIFE SO I CREATED IT just, I don't know lots of randomness....