My Big Fat Bae [COMPLETED]

BlackVelvetnim tarafından

Lisa and Joohyun had been best of friends since they were grade schoolers. Lisa likes Joohyun secretly even... Daha Fazla

Chapter. 1
Chapter. 2
Chapter. 3
Chapter. 4
Chapter. 5
Chapter. 6
Chapter. 7
Chapter. 8
Chapter. 9
Chapter. 10
Chapter. 11
Chapter. 12
Chapter. 13
Chapter. 14
Chapter. 15
Chapter. 16
Chapter. 17
Chapter. 18
Chapter. 19
Chapter. 20
Chapter. 21
Chapter. 22
Chapter. 23
Chapter. 24
Chapter. 25
Chapter. 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
2021 Watty Awards

Chapter 30

2.1K 99 9
BlackVelvetnim tarafından

JOOHYUN'S POV

"OH MY GOD!" Both Lisa and I got startled as a  woman reacted horribly on us. We got busted on a broad daylight. That made us separate from our hot make out session in a sunny morning.

"Girls I am not a homophobic person. And I am never against to anyone who simply loves a person regardless his or her sexual orientation. Love is love." She gave us a lengthy lecture for a start.

I was wiping Lisa's side of mouth due to the smudged lipstick from mine.
She straighten up herself like a newly enlist military to face the woman. Gees, such a bad timing.

"Please get a room. My kids saw you kissing. I don't even know how to explain that to them. They are just 7 and 4."

We apologized and bowed multiple times to the woman. Lisa grabbed me from my waist to lead me inside the hospital. She grinned at me while I just let out my witchy laugh. I was still flustered with what just happened but I smiled because it was so thrilling to kiss her in public. And I wasn't embarrassed at all. I was actually proud that I initiated the kiss and I was dominating it. Or did she just let me to be in full control?  Nevertheless it was one hot make out session with no other than Lalisa Manoban so my smile stayed permanently on my face.

"Hey, I love doing that." I started the conversation with Lisa.

"Huh? Are you alright, Hyun?"

"I said I love doing that. I love kissing you even in public places. And I can always do that, right? Technically I am still your girlfriend." I said as a matter of fact.

"It's best to have a private moment with you, Hyun."

"Why? Are you afraid people would know about us? I am proud to be your girlfriend, Lalice."

"I am too. But I rather keep things between us private. Our friends know about our relationship. That's enough for me. And it does not mean I am not proud of us."

"Hmmm just be honest. You are afraid the world would know you are taken already by Bae Joohyun."

"Come here." Lisa pulled me closer to her and hugged me tight. As if she's afraid to lose me. "Aish, Joohyun, Joohyun, my sweet Joohyun. Only stupid person would not want to be your girlfriend. I am so proud of us. I am just a shy type. But you know that I am head over heels in love with you." She gave me a peck on my forehead. "Stop overthinking, Hyun."

"I can't help it. You are known for being a chic magnet."

"Seriously? I didn't even know that. Anyway, Mom will surely be happy to see you. She keeps asking about you."

"I am missing Eomma and Appa too. Let's hurry, okay?" I locked my arm with hers.

We got arrived at the room with Seulgi and Jisoo already eating with Eomma.

"Eomma..."  I ran to hug Eomma who I simply missed a lot.

"Oh, darling, Joohyun. I thought you wouldn't come. I am glad you are here. Come let's eat breakfast. Did Lisa do something stupid? Did the two of you fight again?" She was patting my head like I was a puppy.

"Mom, stop assuming things. Seungwan already told you, Hyun was busy." Lisa defended herself.

"Wendy met Eomma?" I asked Lisa.

Seulgi then got choked as she was eating the spicy chicken wings. Jisoo gave her a glass of water.

Lisa avoided my gaze and turned to rescue Seulgi. "Eat slowly, there are plenty of food. You are not in a eating contest, Bear."

"Eomma how's Appa?" I moved closer to Lisa's sleeping dad. I held his hand.

"Don't worry, darling Appa is very strong. His surgery was successful he just needed some rest."

"Yeah, and you should visit him frequently. So he'll recover fast. My dad is very fond of you, Hyun. You have stolen both of my parents from me." Lisa teased.

I stayed beside Appa while watching Seulgi and Jisoo bickered at the table. They were just at the corner of the room.

"Babe, you've been eating a lot of chickens already, please spare us some." Jisoo pouted as she talked to Seulgi.

"Oh I think your girlfriend is just like you Jisoo." Eomma commented. She joined back the table. "By the way why didn't you bring along Seungwan? I like her she is a fresh breath of air around and she is so bubbly. She never bores me at all when she stayed with me."

I was like raising my brows hearing Eomma's positive comments. She already liked Wendy a lot just by meeting her once.

"Eomma, I thought I am your favorite daughter." I was getting jealous about this new information.

"Of course, darling. Why would you think there would be someone else?" Eomma answered.

"Mom? You do know I still exist and I am in the same room, right? Stop rubbing that to my face." Lisa didn't really mind if I am her mom's favorite. She's actually happy about it but she was just acting hurt.

"Gees, give me a break, Pokpak. You will always be your Dad's favorite son. Aish, I just really prayed to God they'd given us a daughter like Joohyun. Look at her, she's all perfect and cute. I would be really more proud if Lisa and her get married soon."

"Oh, please Mom, you are putting too much pressure on Joohyun. Look at her she's now crimson red." Lisa pointed her finger at me and suppressed her laughter.

"Why not? I am not even pressured. I am really ready for it and it's about time, Lalice." I gave her a challenging look. "How about you? What is making you to prolong the process?"

"Owwwww" Jiseul couple mouths were agaped. They suddenly stopped from eating and watched us. They loved to hear where the conversation is going.

I saw Lisa gulped with my bold statement. Probably our kiss had something to do with my boldness.
"Yah, haha uhm, look at Hyun, she has so much confidence in herself now because you always spoiled her." She stuttered a bit.

"I do? How come you are blaming me? I am just eating chickens with the chicken couple." Eomma asked innocently. She's such a cutie hippie mom.

"Mom, how many chicken wings did you eat? And since when did you become a chicken lover?" Lisa then turned to her mom.

"What is wrong with loving a chicken meal?" Seulgi asked with her mouth still full.

"Seulgiyah! Stop doing that you are gross. I observe you've been eating too much chicken lately." I commented.

Jisoo took away the bucket of chicken wings and hugged it like her life depended on it. "Babe, I told you to spare us too. Are you planning to eat them all? How about me?"

"Seul, how many?" Lisa made Seulgi confessed.

Seulgi's eyes became teary, "I didn't mean to, I think I just ate 6 wings and 3 drumsticks." She was trying to reach out the bucket from her girlfriend.

"Why wouldn't you be sharing it to me?" Jisoo barked back. "You eat your share already."

"Give me some, Chu." Seulgi stretched her arms to reach the bucket.

Now Jisoo was a crying mess trying to pull back the bucket away from the Bear. "No, Babe enough, let me eat and the rest too. You should go and buy yours. I brought this for everyone. Why would you want to eat everything in one go?"

Lisa and I exchanged glances. "Are they seriously fighting over the chicken meal?" She asked me. I just shook my head. It was childish to fight over food. They didn't look like a couple but siblings who bickered a lot.

"At least they don't fight because there's another Jennie, Wendy or Joy in the picture." I replied to Lisa with sarcasm on it.

"And why are you dragging them here?" Lisa scowled.

"Don't act all innocent. For sure you did some cavalry acts that those women gone so crazy about you. It is because you have so much kindness in you that women easily fall in love with you. Note whatever ages."

"Huh, but didn't you also fall in love because of that? Why are you even bringing this topic, Hyun we just make up, remember?"

"That's it. You're supposed not to show any gestures of kindness towards other girls. They are getting the wrong signals. They would end up hurting because you won't reciprocate their love. Don't gave them false hopes, Lalice."

"I am not making them fall for me intentionally, Hyun. I knew nothing of your allegations." She denied.

"Or just maybe you are really enjoying all the attentions you are getting from them." I accused. It was nothing, I just wanted to play around with her.

Jisoo and Seulgi stopped bickering and turned to us. "See, I told you those two are stupid and have a lot of dramas in their relationship. At least we don't fight like that."

We heard a commotion behind the close door. So we all stopped for a moment.

"Mom are you expecting guests?" Lisa asked mom.

"No, I didn't bother to ask our other relatives in Thailand. Why?" Eomma asked back.

"You long legged chicken, you are blocking my way. I am visiting Lisa and my sister's here."

"I get here first so I'll get in first."

"Huh as if I would let you."

"Get away from the door."

"You step back."

"Don't make me push you."

"Fine just try me."

Lisa being nearest at the door checked  the commotion behind it.

"Jeongyeon? Sooyoungaah?

"Hi, Monkey!" Jeongyeon greeted

"Hi, Lisayah" Joy greeted as she tried to act cute in front of my girlfriend.

What is she even doing here? Of course Jeongyeon would know Seulgi's whereabouts but Joy? She even wore a very short dress. Whoa is she trying to seduce Lisa? Is she even sure she's just going at the hospital. Her dress could really catch other people's attention.

"Yah, Jeongyeon did you buy chicken for me as I requested before you come here?" Seulgi asked her sister.

Jeongyeon raised two buckets. "Affirmative, sis." Her smile was stretched from ear to ear. Why are my friends acting like chicken addicts?

"Gosh, Jeongyeon you save our lives." Jisoo commented. As she helped out Jeongyeong arranged the food on the table.

"Oh is she your younger sister Seulgi?" Eomma asked Seulgi.

Seulgi nodded happily. She seemed to be delighted but I was so sure it wasn't because of Jeongyeon's presence but with the buckets of chicken. Aish, this Bear, really.

"Oh the two of you are both pretty but you don't have any resemblance." Eomma complimented.

"Hi, Auntie my name is Yoo Jeongyeon. Yeah, I am actually prettier than my older sister. We looked different because we didn't came from the same parents but we are sisters." Jeongyeon introduced."She's the adopted child." She chuckled.

"Aish, stop talking Jeong. You are not even as good looking as I am." Seulgi interjected. She stuffed a chicken drumstick on Jeongyeon's mouth.

"And who is this fine young woman with you? Is she your lover?" Eomma asked.

"She's not / I am not!!!" Jeongyeon and Joy answered in chorus.

"Hi Auntie my name is Park Sooyoung. You can call me Joy or Sooyoung. But I prefer Sooyoung since Lisa calls me that way. I am Lisa's one of closest friends. I heard about Lisa's dad so I decided to pay a visit here. My mom after learning the news wanted to make sure that Lisa's family is eating well. So I brought some food that were specially cooked by mom."

"Wow, tell your, Mom my best regards. But these are too much, Sooyoungah. She should not bother cooking these many for us" Lisa joined their conversation.

"Mom is just very grateful to Lisa, she saved me just nights ago from being harassed at the street. This is her way of thanking Lisa." I didn't miss how Joy winked at my girlfriend while she's talking to Eomma.

"Ei, it's fine. You should tell your Mom that I would eat all of the food she made." My girlfriend acted all shy and scratched her head like an idiot. Should I scratch her sculp?

"And I am also here to apologize about Lisa's hands. She got injured because of me."

All of us stared at Lisa's injured hands. So it was all because of Joy then. If she didn't touch the topic then I would be forever clueless on how Lisa got injured. I remembered she told me what happened but I guess she left out some details intentionally.

"On my way to Shilla Hotel I saw a man harassing a woman. I didn't hesitate to help her. I taught him a lesson. This explained my wounds. And it took us long because we needed to wait for the police. Then I offered to tag along to make sure she's home safe. Her mom was kind enough to offer me her driver assistance but I asked the driver to drop me off here instead."

"Aissssh,  Sooyoungah, I told you not to feel guilty about it. That bastard deserved it. And you should never go home late, okay?" She said it casually as if it was just nothing but the way Joy looked at her made me want to grabbed her hair and drag her outside this place. That's the thing about Lisa, every simple gestures she'll do would make a woman go weak on her knees. She's just too fancy.

I just observed Joy silently. This girl has really a huge crush on my girlfriend. She couldn't even keep her feelings to herself. I was cut from my train of thoughts when Seulgi butted in.

"Yah, Jeong why not try dating? You have been single forever." Seulgi suggested.

"Who's single? I am not. I just don't like to be in a serious relationship." Jeongyeon defended.

"Aren't you single?" I asked too. "Then drop a name. Is she someone we know of?" I glanced at Seulgi to back me up.

"Yeah, you never talk about your relationship. You should introduce her to our family." Seulgi added.

"Aigoo, I love to meet the lucky girl. Is she older or younger than yours?" Jisoo asked.

"Mushroom head, just invite her so they would stop bugging you." Lisa winked at Jeongyeon. Wow so these two finally became friends.

Jeongyeon was all red because she didn't expect we would be putting her on a hot seat. The Jiseul couple threw more random questions at her. She tried to answer everything.

"Sooyoung, dear. Please join us for breakfast. We just started." Eomma invited. I wanted to protest but it would be just rude of me. So I dropped it. I should just eat silently.

"No, Auntie it's alright. I am needed somewhere else. I just really drop those food. I should get going now."

"That fast?" Lisa complained. "You sure you don't want to eat breakfast first?"

"I had with Mom already. But I sure drop by next time and join you guys."

"Okay let me walk you at least to your car. Will that be okay?" Lisa offered.

"Sure, my pleasure."

"Hyun," Lisa looked at me as if asking for a permission. And I don't want to be looking like a jealous girlfriend.

"Carry on, Hon. Just go back right away so we can eat together." I told her.

Lisa and Joy were about to go out the room and I just looked away and closed my eyes. Don't be jealous Bae Joohyun. Lisa is always yours alone. I mentally scolded myself. But I could still hear them talking since the door wasn't close yet.

"Lisayaah, Mom's invitation is still up. So when everything's okay with your family just give me a heads up. You know you are most welcome in our home."

"Thanks Sooyoungah, sure, sure, don't worry. I will surely visit you and your mom."

"Hey," Joy voice was obviously sweet and concerned. "Why are your hands seem not to heal faster?"

"Oh, yah I punched someone last night again."

"Another bastard?" Joy asked.

"Uh, hahaha you can put it like that. So yeah my hands then bled once again. But no worries, I am trying to make sure not to be in trouble anymore."

"Lisayah, please be always careful. Do not make me worry too much about you."

"Eh, I'm sorry. Come on let's go."
Their voices were slowly fading. I just heaved a deep sigh.

"You okay unnie?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Oh, I am fine." I forced a smile.

"No, you're not fine, Chubby Bunny. Stop getting jealous. You have Lisa's undivided attention."

"Darling, do you want me to talk with Pokpak? She sure is just oblivious with her surroundings. But you don't have to really worry. I know my daughter she's very loyal to you."

"Yes, Irene. If you only saw her earlier with Jennie. She literally dragged that witch outside this room. I actually felt bad for her." Jisoo reported.

"Yes, omigosh. I thought Pokpak is being possessed. She acted harshly towards Jennie. I don't see it necessary. She was just so pissed off probably." Eomma added. I felt relieved with their words.

"But to tell you honestly unnie, I like Lisa for you. I just hung out with her and she's nothing but a sincere and loving partner to you. I trust her." Jeongyeon added.

"Yeah, I agree with Jeongyeon. Lisa never got into relationship ever since because she was being faithful with you Irene. Being with Jennie was just a mistake she did and she totally regrets it." Jisoo agreed with Jeongyeon.

"I know Jisoo, thanks for reminding me that. I feel better hearing these."

"Don't worry about Park Sooyoung. I'll make her mine." Jeongyeon said out of sudden.

"Huh?" I thought I just misheard her. "Pardon?"

"So you like, Joy then?" Jisoo asked.

"Aigooo, my sister's finally talking."

"Well, I like her, she's pretty and hot. And she seems to be kind. But boy, that girl has a huge crush on Lisa." Jeongyeon confessed.

"We will help you if you really like her." I encouraged.

"Really? But you are not even close with her? And you were like about to kill her minutes ago." Jeongyeon said.

"Just as I thought. It is not only me who noticed Irene's death glare at Joy." Jisoo cackled.

"If only you've seen your face, Chubby Bunny. I should have taken a video of you." Seulgi laughed with her girlfriend.

"Aish you kids, stop teasing Joohyun. That's normal to get jealous." Eomma defended me.

"So what is going to be the plan?" Jeongyeon asked me.

I was about to answer when Lisa entered the room. "What's with the plan? Did I miss something?" She asked curiously.

"Good thing you're back, Hon. You will play an important role with my plan." I snaked my arm around Lisa's shoulder.

"Huh? What is it? Spill the tea."

"Monkey! My sis likes someone. And you are going to help us with Chubby Bunny's plan."

"Jeongyeon really likes someone already? Wow that's a progress. Who's the lucky girl?"

"The one you just walked out with." Jisoo answered.

"Sooyoung? Really Jeongyeon? Why didn't you tell me sooner? I thought you hate her?" Lisa smiling widely. "Of course count me in. I'll help you get to know her. I could play chaperon during your dates if you like."

"Well, I thought also too. But that hate turned to love that grows day by day, Lis." Jeongyeon shyly said.

"Oh no! You sounded like a lovesick  puppy, Jeong." I said as I clapped excitedly.

"Yah, stop teasing me unnie." She tried to hid her red face due to embarrassment. "So when are you going to teach me?" She asked Lisa."

"Getting too excited aren't we?" Lisa then teased Jeongyeon. "Anyways, Hyun and I will eat outside. You guys enjoy Sooyoung's mom cooking."

"What?" I wondered. "Aren't we going to eat with them?"

"Let Jeongyeon enjoys her mother in law's cooking. I rather eat with you outside."

"Yah Limario, just join us. There are plenty of foods, why do you want to bring Irene somewhere suddenly?" Jisoo reacted.

"Hyun and I have not really had a perfect date. It is always being spoiled."

"Hmmm, I don't like what I am thinking." Seulgi's brows furrowed. "It's early for that you know." She then wiggled her brows at us.

"Seulgiyaah! Stop being pervert!" I cautioned her.

"But I ain't saying a thing? What made you think I am thinking of something else? It was such an innocent comment, Chubby Bunny." This Bear played innocent. "Unless you are thinking dirty." She accused me.

They all laughed because I turned instantly red. I was caught off guard. Because yeah dirty thoughts really were running in my head. A time alone with Lisa made my stomach twisted into so much giddiness. We never did it. And I can't wait any longer to finally give my whole self to her. No one deserves me better than Lisa so it's all worth it.

"Gees, Eomma we are going now. I don't like my friends anymore. Don't ever leave Eomma alone." I bid Eomma goodbye. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Sure, darling. The two of you take care of one another and stop fighting."
She gave me a quick hug. "And tell me if something happened okay?" She whispered teasingly but just enough for others to hear. It was only Lisa who wasn't able to read between the lines. Sometimes I think she's just stupid to see the obvious.

"Eomma.... not you too." I pouted. The entire group seemed to be laughing at my expense.

"See even Auntie is excited for you Chubby Bunny." Seulgi put two thumbs up. "Good luck guys!" She talked as if she had the experience. I'm sure Jisoo and her only talk about chickens and eat whenever they are together.

"Hwaiting Joohyun unnie!!! I can't be more excited." Jeongyeon cheered, "and you Monkey. Just be gentle, okay?"

"Why are you telling me to be gentle? I always drive with precaution. I am always careful paboo!"

Jisoo just face palmed. "Aish what a dense lover you got there, Irene. Just take care of that idiot. And tell her straight to the point what you want. She's really not aware sometimes."

"Aish, you guys are being noisy. Let's go, Hon." I grabbed Lisa's hand and we went out.

"What are those rascals talking about? Why are they suddenly telling me that I am an idiot? I surely didn't follow." Lisa opened the front seat for me. Then went to the driver's seat afterwards. She didn't have her car with her so she'll drive mine.

"Stop talking and hurry. I am really hungry and I don't think any food could suffice my needs." I said with growing irritation. They were right. Lisa is just too slow. And being naive like this made her more even cute.

"Uhm so Hon, what do you want to eat then?" She asked.

"You!" I grabbed her collar to pull her closer to me. She was taken aback when I started kissing her torridly. And the rest of history was made inside my poor car. I was really sexually frustrated and been deprived by this idiot but we didn't do it yet. I'll make sure to do it in a more comfortable place with no disturbance.

*****

Author's Note:

I am in the mood to do the update. Don't judge I just publish this without proof reading. I think I shall have cute moments with Lisrene the next chapter so I will need some time to think more about the details.

Someone is being so excited to have Lisa. LMAO. Joohyun is such a cutie..

Jisoo and Seulgi are the crackhead couple. And what about Jeongyeon liking Joy? That's a surprise from me haha. I don't know what should I do with them they are both 96 liners.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

183K 4.7K 36
"𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮." Kim (Y/n) A Young Man who Is Falling for His Best Friend Kim Jennie...
58K 1.8K 29
[C O M P L E T E D] Joohyun Bae-Manoban Yeah, Joohyun always dream of Lisa as her wife, her other half,well of course she needed to be Lisa's girlf...
1.4M 37.5K 50
I have you, you have me. That's perfect already. Love is not easy thing to do. We laugh, we cry, we smile. What if after all the times we spent toge...
235K 9.1K 37
[COMPLETED] In which your faith and love will be tested. •How strong are you in the name of love? •How will you fight for it? •How much pain can...