rocket | katsuki bakugo

By wonwowzers

[katsuki bakugo x female!student!oc] "you can't go over there, dude! you'll get hurt!" kirishima tried to re... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
second book!

seven

740 26 1
By wonwowzers

katsuki was pissed off. and yukiko didn't know that he felt that way about izuku. she knew he had a certain distaste towards him, but, she wasn't aware it was hatred.

they didn't do anything "illegal" in the fight as of yet. there was no valuable reason to shut it down, except for the fact that it was a personal fight rather than one purely for the sake of the lesson.

"bakugo! come in! give me a status report. where are you?" tenya called. all ear traffic that went between the teams goes through both All Might and yukiko's own ear piece.

katsuki raised a hand to his ear, "just shut up and defend the weapon. i've got more important things to worry about."

"are you forgetting what our mission is? hello?"

if anyone watched this from the outside, they'd say katsuki plays a fairly convincing villain. but this wasn't an act. to izuku, he played the villain most of his life. katsuki has bullied izuku for years on end, and this was finally katsuki's one chance to do it with no limitations and supervision. to katsuki, this was a show down, a brawl, but to others, this was just a simple lesson.

katsuki blasted off the floor with his gauntlets and headed towards izuku, aiming to hit his head, which izuku blocked. izuku sent ochaco away.

"ballsy move. think you can take me alone?" katsuki taunted. izuku pulled a piece of capture tape around katsuki's leg, which the latter noticed quickly and sent a big punch into the wall of where izuku stood.

katsuki landed his feet on the ground, squatting and ready to blast off again, but izuku ran around the corner.

"get back here, deku!" katsuki shouted, following after him into the hallway.

following from afar as the spectator, yukiko settled behind him, pressing on the ear piece, "katsuki, take it easy."

"shut up, dumbass." he shouted behind him, knowing she was there. he ran down the hallway, turning corners, left, right, left, right, before giving a heafty shout, "dammit! you were tricking me for years by acting weak. bet you've been laughing behind my back, huh?" he shouted and growled, kicking at walls, "so where's that flashy power a' yours now?" katsuki definitely had his anger boil over, "let's see how it compares to mine." he let his hands light up, "quirk or no, you'll never beat me, deku!"

pressing on the ear piece again, she sighed, "seriously, katsuki, you're gonna give yourself high blood pressure."

"i'm coming for you next, yukiko!" he shouted, kicking down the doors of the building. "keep babying deku and we'll see where you end up."

all the ear traffic, including her own to other students, went to All Might. she had to be mindful of what she said. "you'd never be able to take me, katsuki. just chill out for a moment. you need to relax."

"i don't need to do shit!" at this point, he completely forgot about the ear piece, she's sure of it, as he yelled.

yukiko was getting nowhere with him, she sighed, ceasing all communication with katsuki at that second.

"stop hiding! come out and face me, you coward!" katsuki screamed, growling as he continued to destroy all the doors in his way.

katsuki walked down the hallway, obviously pissed off and annoyed, "come on, yukiko. give me a hint. you've been helping izuku all this time. i know you have." he pressed the ear piece, his voice relaying to you.

"i don't know if you notice, katsuki, but i've been following you this entire time." she said sternly, "i don't have a single hint to give you."

"you knew, didn't you?"

"what?"

"about his quirk. you knew."

yukiko rolled her eyes, "no, katsuki. i didn't know anything. now focus on the damn mission." she lied. if katsuki knew that she knew, who knows who he'd go after. the second year right behind him, or the punching bag hidden? "sorry, tenya." she mumbled a soft apology for tenya as she continued talking to katsuki through the ear piece.

"not to worry!" tenya responded.

katsuki continued to walk through the halls, his fists clenched and his eyes daggered. he walked up the steps, yukiko following behind closely.

"it's fucking creepy when you follow me like a damn lost puppy." katsuki grumbled.

chuckling, she smiled, "i can't help it. it's my orders."

"you never did leave me alone as kids. you never let me get away with anything." he walked down the hall, "you always ruined the fun."

"because what you did wasn't fun for others." yukiko spoke settling by the corner as katsuki stopped in front of izuku, who had the capture tape rolled out and ready to use.

"i'm all loaded up." katsuki held up his arm.

izuku stepped back an inch, "what does that mean?"

katsuki moved a inch forward, "why aren't you using your fancy quirk? don't tell me you're underestimating me, deku. get over here and show me what you're really made of."

izuku faced katsuki, "kacchan, i'm not scared of you anymore."

katsuki clicked his tongue, before chuckling, "heh. since you're such a stalker, by now you probably know how my quirk, explosion, works. i secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from my hands and make it blow up. imagine what i could do if i had a lot of it." katsuki pulled the safety lever of his gauntlets back and revealed a pin, "that's right, these gauntlets aren't just for show. they've been storing up my sweat inside for one monster blast." his finger hooked around the pin.

"young bakugo! don't do it! you'll kill him! yukiko, stop him!" All Might called.

"he'll be fine as long as he dodges!"

jumping up, yukiko tried to grab at katsuki's arm, but he pulled the pin, sending her backwards, hitting her head, "ow." yukiko mumbled. "katsuki, you fucking jackass." she shouted. the blast went barreling down the hallway and she could only hope that izuku managed to dodge. how she pleaded he dodged. the blast shattered the windows and sent the building shaking, "you're acting like a villain, katsuki!"

"shut up, dumbass!" he shouted, walking down the hallway where izuku landed and looked at his gauntlets. katsuki gave an almost sinister giggle, "these are awesome. the more nitro sweat that's stored in these gauntlets, the stronger the explosion is." he stopped in front of izuku, "go ahead. use your stupid quirk on me, deku. even if you give me everything you've got, you'll never beat me."

yukiko sprinted towards katsuki, trying to pull him away only for him to push her off and hit her in the face. groaning, she held a finger to her now bloody nose.

"what's the matter? you look scared. you dodged the attack, so you can still fight, can't you? come and get me." katsuki shouted.

izuku reached a hand up, "come in, what's the situation?"

"it's not good!" ochaco whined.

katsuki clicked his tongue, "are you ignoring me again? i'll get your attention."

"bakugo, use that stored up power again and i'll stop this fight. your team will lose." All Might warned.

"huh?"

"to employ such a strong attack indoors is inviting the destruction of the stronghold you should be protecting. that's a poor strategy, whether you're a hero or a villain. the penalty would be a massive loss of points."

katsuki began to tremble, screaming and cursing and he reached a blast off point and flew straight at izuku, "we'll fight hand to hand!"

izuku pushed his foot back for a dodge, however he was stuck because of the huge amount of rubble from katsuki's blast. izuku made a move to counter, but katsuki was two spaces ahead and used a blast from his hand to fly over behind izuku and blast him in the back.

"All Might, sir, are you sure i shouldn't end this?"

"he'll be okay." is all All Might said.

"here it comes, nerd!" katsuki yelled, his right arm extended, "the famous right hook you were whining about!" katsuki hit his arm and gripped it, using his quirk to spin around and slam him to the ground, "deku! don't ever forget what you are. you're a weakling!"

izuku cried out, his back arching.

"All Might!" she cried.

no response.

izuku ran off to the back pillar of the wall the second he recovered from katsuki's wildly powerful slam, breathing heavily.

"why won't you use your damn quirk against me? still think you can stop me without it?" katsuki yelled.

izuku lowered his head, "that's not it."

katsuki advanced towards him, "you've been hiding your true power for years. what's the deal, deku? did you think you were better than me this entire time?"

"that's what you think?" izuku shook.

holding her finger to her nose as it bled, yukiko's hand was covered in blood. god, how hard did katsuki hit her?

"you idiot." izuku emphasized, "you've always been stronger, kacchan." he cried, his eyes watering, "i know that you're better than me. can't you see? that's why i wanna beat you. because you're amazing!"

"you're even more of an idiot than i realized. come at me!"

the two sprinted at each other and both held heavy attacks. yukiko couldn't help but flinch away at the fear of what would happen.

"both of you, stop—!"

"uraraka, now!" izuku called.

katsuki advanced closer, his hand near his face. but izuku had another plan. he shot straight upwards and the force from the punch brought the ceiling off the place. the glass windows blew out one by one as the air swept through and left a gaping hole where his punch was aimed. it reminded yukiko of something... but what? and of someone? but who?

gasping for air, she looked at the two. katsuki stared up where the hole was, "this was your big plan from the very beginning, wasn't it? you were playing me this entire time, you bastard."

izuku cleared his throat, "i wasn't—" his voice was still hoarse, "going to use it. because i can't control it." izuku whimpers, "my body just can't handle... the backlash of my power yet." izuku's arm was broken. and he was crying, "mr. aizawa said i'd be useless. but this was all... that i... could think of." izuku had a stoic expression on his face, yet his eyes watered. "this is the only way... i had any chance at winning."

katsuki froze. and izuku fell to the ground, his eyes falling shut.

"the hero team... wins!"

"All Might, we need medic! izuku passed out."

"oh, my! that's no good!"

"and i've got a raging nosebleed." yukiko chuckled softly, "please hurry!"

"yes! right away, young endo." All Might called.

lifting izuku up onto her back, yukiko made her way down the steps.

katsuki whispered something to himself, looking ashamed.

she glanced back at him, laughing softly, "don't worry about it, katsuki, thanks for that apology." yukiko sarcastically responded, brushing him off. maybe she wasn't cut out for watching him like she promised his mother. he was at a school that allows the use of quirks and... basically unsupervised — or at least damn close to it — fighting. she walked down the steps slowly, izuku breathing softly over her shoulder.

Recovery Girl's gurney rolled through training ground beta, stopping in front of her and she gently laid izuku down on top of it. "please take him to Recovery Girl's office quickly."

"to the nurse's office." the first bot said.

"i know." the second responded.

she even cracked a laugh. wiping her face with her hand, yukiko groaned, watching as more blood spilled over her hand, sighing softly. for all she knew, she could have blood all over her face. All Might and the students joined her outside the building and tenya and ochaco joined as well.

mina and higakure wandered over to yukiko and both began to coo over her injuries, wiping yukiko's face off.

"thank you." she smiled softly, rubbing the damp towel on her face, "that was such a heavy hit. ugh, i can still feel it."

"what did you get hit with?" tsuyu asked.

"it was like, either his elbow or gauntlet, either way it hurts."

mina smiled, "well, the good news is you'll live!" she giggled. "we don't want anything to happen to you, gas leak!"

yukiko smiled, "thanks. but yukiko is just fine. i'm not gas leak yet."

"yukiko! are you okay?" tenya hurried over to the second year, taking note of her swollen face and bruising eye.

"i'll be fine. it's nothing like what we'd do to each other when we were kids." she laughed, "he'll get what's coming to him."

everyone gathered around her, pampering her. she glanced up at the gaping hole in the building, catching eye contact with katsuki. he looked like he was freaking out.

she sent him a soft look, smiling at everyone as they helped her walk back to the monitoring room for some ice. All Might followed close behind with a dejected katsuki behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 5.2K 35
||"ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀs ʙɪᴛᴄʜʏ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ." "ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ?!"|| ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ in which a girl, alongside her friends...
114K 3.1K 41
" Would you look at that. You're falling for me." I glance into his red hues as he looked away bashfully, not meeting my gaze. He was completely ou...
339K 12.3K 68
Bakugou slowly comes to the realization that he likes Midoriya and has for a long time, but feels conflicted because of how much he's hurt Midoriya...
528K 14.5K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...