[UNDERAGED HERO.]

By chrys_alys

(scrapped the old idea lmao-) TAPOPS. The legendary intergalactic agency, filled with pro heroes who had powe... More

Prologue
01
02
A/N
04
05
A/N
06
07
A/N
08
Bonus Chapter
09
10
10K Special (Plot Sneak Peak)
11
12

03

4.9K 252 318
By chrys_alys

The girls and boys went to seperate rooms, Ojiro bringing Mineta with his tail. Heading to their respective lockers (except for the babysitters, they just chose any empty ones and claimed them lol), they began to change into their P.E uniforms for training. The heoes, however, just took off unnecessary clothing that might come in the way of their training.

Kaminari went up to the orange capped boy who was busy taking off his orange jacket and tying it around his waist, revealing his black shirt underneath.

'Damn, he's hot for a 14 year old.' Kaminari thought, as light pink blush began to spread across his face. He tapped the boy on his shoulder. Boboiboy turned around. He smiled once he met Kaminari's eyes.

"Yes...?"

"Kaminari. Denki Kaminari."

"Oh right. Uh... yes... Kaminari... kun..?"

Boboiboy winced on the inside. He really needs to read more books on Japanese culture after this.

"I was just wondering if you guys were gonna spar with us?" Kaminari asked, rubbing his neck sheepishly.

Boboiboy's mouth formed into an 'o', his eyes widening in realization. Turning to Fang(who was taking off his coat) he smacked the boy on the head to get his attention.

"Wh- Boboiboy what the fuck?" Fang cursed at the sinnamon roll who was giggling, high fiving with Gopal who was doubling over in laughter.

"Yo, should I use first tier or second tier?" Boboiboy asked the maroon eyed boy, who glared at him in response.

"You smacked me on the head just to ask that?"

The said boy grinned sheepishly in response. "It was the only way I knew that could gain your attention."

Fang sighed. "First. We don't want Blaze burning down the entire school."

Meanwhile, the rest of the boys inside the classroom were visibly confused. Who was Blaze? What was first tier and second tier? What the hell are they talking about?

Some of the smarter ones, however, thought that it probably had to do with Boboiboy's quirk.

"Oh, yeah. But shouldn't Ice be enough?" Gopal chimed in.

Fang and Boboiboy sweatdropped. "Don't you think he'd just sleep through everything?"

"Oh yeah."

"What the fuck are you extras babbling about? Move outta my fucking way!"

Bakugou who had finished changing, pushed the three out of his way, Gopal and Boboiboy stumbling to the floor in process.

Boboiboy growled. "When Thunder gives him a piece of his mind-"

"I'd rather die from Retak'ka."

Gopal smacked Fang's head. "We're supposed to keep that a secret!"

"WhY THE HELL DO YOU GUYS LOVE SMACKING ME-"

Boboiboy smacked his mouth shut. "Because it's fun."

"Uh, who's Retak'ka?" Hanta Sero asked.

Gopal smiled. "No one important."

"We should get going. We don't want Aizawa-sensei getting mad at us." Fumikage Tokoyami decided to say, the others agreeing.

"Let's go then!" Boboiboy cheered happily, dragging an angery Fang who was making angry porcupine sounds, which were muffled by Boboiboy's hand which was still on his mouth.

'Kacchan vibes, man...' Midoriya shivered, his mind wandering off to the thought of his best friend(rival).

()()()

When everyone had gathered in the training fields, Aizawa explained the type of training they would be having today.

"You problematic children are going to fight, two on two. The heroes can walk around, give the others tips and spar if they want to." Aizawa tiredly explained.

After he finished, each student went to find their partner. But most of them walked over to the five new students/babysitters, excited to see their quirks in action.

Yaya turned to Ying. "Wanna spar?"

Ying shrugged. "Sure. I still want a rematch from last time."

Yaya's eyes glinted dangerously as a smirk appeared on her face. "Oh, it's on."

The two girls glared at each other, a competitive aura blossoming around them, frightening the students slightly. Boboiboy, Fang and Gopal merely sighed.

"They're gonna kill each other one day." Gopal commented.

"Nice. That gayuin lover will finally stop bothering me." Fang smirked.

Boboiboy shook his head. He realized the crowd of students around them. Tapping his friends on the shoulder, he motioned to them.

"We have sparring partners."

Fang shrugged as Gopal smiled in delight.

"Fang, would you like to spar with me, seeing as our quirks are slightly similar?" Tokoyami asked the shadow manipulator, who grinned.

"Sure, but don't sulk when I manage to win."

Tokoyami scoffed. "I doubt that."

Boboiboy smacked Fang. "Stop being so egoistical."

"I will if you'd sTOP SMACKING ME-"

Gopal smacked him. "Never."

Fang sighed. "Let's just go, birb guy."

Tokoyami and Fang left to their spot.

Gopal soon found his sparring partner. Boboiboy however, had yet to choose his. He seemed to be deep in thought.

"Boboiboy! Who are you going to spar with?" Uraraka asked, a smile on her face. "If you don't mind, I'd like to spar with you!"

Ashido Mina whined, punching the brown haired girl. "Damn it, Ura, I was gonna ask him that!"

"Funnily enough, same here." Shouji said, surprising everyone a little.

"Wow, you've got yourself a fanbase, huh?" Kirishima nudged the younger boy, who chuckled in embarrassment and shyness, rubbing the back of his head.

"Actually, there's a way for all of you to spar with me." Boboiboy said meekly, gaining everyone's attention.

"How? Unless you can clone yourself, which would be impossible unless you have the machine for it, then we'll just have to wait patiently for our turns." Rikido Sato spoke up.

Boboiboy grinned. "You guys better step back for this."

Confused, all of the students walked slightly away from the orange capped boy.

Boboiboy held out his hand as a gold circle appeared above his head with seven elements' symbols on it.

"Boboiboy Hepta Split!"

The students' eyes almost popped out of their sockets in shock as Boboiboy jumped into the circle and came out as seven, each in different color schemes and outfits.

The brown one stood up first, dusting his jacket. The bill of his cap was turned to the back, a rock symbol replacing the gold 'B' in the front (or back) of the cap.

"So, who wants to spar with who?"

"... EHHHH?!?!?"

"WOAH, WHAT THE HELL!? DO YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A CLONING MACHINE!?" Kaminari shouted out, grabbing the boy by his shoulders and shaking him violently.

One of the clones which was in a yellow outfit scheme with the bill of his cap facing forwards grabbed the boy and held him in a protective embrace, hissing at Kaminari who backed away.

"Get the hell away from Tanah or I swear-"

The clone identified as Tanah patted his shoulder. "Don't worry Petir, I'm fine."

The clone, now known as Petir, huffed, but reluctantly let go of Tanah who turned back to the bamboozled students.

"I'm Tanah, the earth element. Basically, our user, Boboiboy, can split himself into multiple clones controlling different elements, but surprisingly, we have our own personalities, for example, Api and Air," he pointed to a clone with a red outfit scheme excitedly talking to a tired looking clone with a baby blue outfit scheme. "Api is energetic, while Air is lazy."

"Oh, I get it now. So we can just take turns to spar with all... seven... of you...?" Kirishima said. Tanah nodded enthusiastically, happy to know they understood with his made-up-on-spot excuse.

"Hi!" Another clone with a navy blue scheme this time suddenly appeared in front of Mina and Uraraka, shocking the two girls as they let out small yelps. He hung from a hoverboard upside down, a wide smile on his face.

Using his arms to pull himself back up onto his hoverboard, he crossed his legs and held up a peace sign, giving them a sweet closed eye smile.

"The name's Angin! I control the wind element!" He said cheerfully.

Petir let out a noise as Angin patted his back harshly.

"Hey!"

"And this ball of sunshine is Petir! He controls lightning!"

Petir, annoyed, pushed Angin away from him, who laughed and embraced the yellow capped boy.

"Come on, Petir, don't be so moody~!"

"Shut up!"

Tanah sweatdropped at their behaviours.

Api and Air approached them, followed by two more clones, one with green and one with white color schemes.

"I'm Api! And this is Air! I manipulate fire, and Air manipulates water!" Api grinned as Wind whined at his professional choice of words. Air yawned and laid his head on Api's shoulder(yes we ship them shush).

"I'm sleepy..."

"Hi!" The green capped clone smiled, his big doe eyes shining brightly, making the girls awe at his cuteness.

"I'm Daun! I control the nature element! Nice to meet you!" He said, giggling adorably.

"Oh my gosh, you cutie patootie!" Mina squealed, pinching Daun's cheek who whined in protest.

"And last but not least, I'm Cahaya. I control the light element," The white capped clone said, smiling haughtily. He waved his hand dismissively. "I know, I'm hot, but don't come at me ladies!"

His clones(or twins at this point) and the students sweatdropped at his behavior as he posed dramatically.

"Anyways, who wants to spar with me?" Api asked excitedly.

Footsteps were heard as the crowd parted to make way for Shoto Todoroki, one of the class' bestest students.

"I'd like to fight with you." He said in a monotone voice.

This shocked Midoriya, who was chatting nearby with Tenya Iida, discussing about which clone he should fight with. Knowing the heterochromic eyed boy's past, he thought Todoroki would steer clear of the fire elemental's way.

Guess not.

"Nice! Let's get to it then!" Api fist pumped the air, before running towards and empty spot, pulling a shocked Todoroki by his wrist behind him.

"Tanah, if you'd like, can you please spar with me?" Ojiro asked the earth manipulator.

"Sure." He smiled sweetly.

"Daun~ come spar with us!" Uraraka waved towards the nature controller.

"Can I go, Cahaya?" He asked excitedly, shaking the said boy.

"Sure, Daun. Go ahead." Cahaya smiled.

Daun cheered in joy and went over to the girls.

"Petir~ no one wants to spar with us~" Angin pouted, seeing as most students decided to spar with each other instead, doubting the elements' ability.

"Tch, who wants to spar with them anyway?" The said boy clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Please, you're just scared you'll lose!" Cahaya teased the lightning elemental who turned to him with a tic mark on his forehead.

"What did you say, you lamp-headed freak..?"

"I think you heard me clearly, unless all that thunder ruined your ears, Pikachu!"

The two glared at each other. Wind pulled Air onto his hoverboard.

"Here we go again." Air groaned. Wind nodded.

"I say~ It's been a long time since we've sparred, and last time..." Cahaya smirked. "I beat your sorry butt."

Petir growled. "Oh you'll be the one sorry when I finish with you."

The other students who sensed the change in the aura turned to the duo who was still glaring at each other.

"Are they always like this..?" Tokoyami whispered to Fang.

"Yup."

Petir summoned his swords, which crackled with yellow lightning, slightly surprising the students. Cahaya's fingertips glowed brightly as he pointed them like a gun at Petir.

"Too bad Tanah isn't here to stop me from pulverizing you."

Thunder and light clashed against each other as the other elements who were fighting sweatdropped in battle.

'This isn't gonna end well, isn't it?'

()()()

omg guys we reached a hundred reads :0

thanks so much, never knew someone would read trash like this lols
ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)

-chrys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 1K 11
Izuku lost everything the moment he was declared quirkless He lost his mother,father's love and was neglected and abused by them His friends left him...
24.6K 926 14
[ON-HOLD - but will still receive updates] He fell into the thin, brittle layer of ice below, the ice shattering like glass as the brunet submerged i...
163K 5.1K 18
In all your thousands of years being alive you never once thought of being a hero or being in love. Then the government makes you go to the best hero...
414K 11K 37
Izuku Midoriya was out on a walk one day when he discovered an injured man. This injured man happened to be All Might himself who had just been fight...