Love Goes Far Beyond Royalty...

Oleh h0bilvr

PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS The Prince and I One doesn't just go from a normal villager living in a normal village to... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (HEAVY EDITING)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Izuku Midoriya's POV)
Chapter 9 (Katsuki Bakugou's POV)
Chapter 10 (Shoto Todoroki's POV)
Chapter 11 (Third POV)
Chapter 12 (Izuku Midoriya's POV)
Chapter 13 (Katsuki Bakugou's POV)
Chapter 14 (Third POV)
Chapter 15 (Izuku Midoriya's POV)
Chapter 16 (Katsuki Bakugou's POV)
Chapter 17 (Third POV)
Chapter 18 (Shoto Todoroki's POV)
Chapter 19
Epilogue
(A/N)

Overview

11.3K 172 63
Oleh h0bilvr

Hey y'all.

Just wanna clear things up so that everything is understood when the story starts. I promise it won't take long.

There are no quirks in this story, so some attributes of some characters will be eliminated (except for Mina because I love her the way she is).

This is a Royalty Omegaverse AU, so Japan is a nation that holds 5 kingdoms.
The Kyoto Kingdom which is ruled by King Masuro and Queen Mitsuki Bakugou currently.
The Tokyo Kingdom which is ruled by King Enji and Queen Rei Todoroki.
The Osaka Kingdom which is ruled by Prince Tetsutetsu and Princess Itsuka Kendo.
The Yokohama Kingdom which is ruled by King Mirio Togata and Queen Tamaki Amajiki.
And The Hiroshima Kingdom which is ruled by Prince Shigaraki.

Please do not comment harsh things about ships I choose to be in this story. The ship that really matters in this story is BakuDeku, therefore other ships are not really important.

This story takes place in a village in The Kyoto Kingdom...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.3M 36.3K 31
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Mentions of rape Sexual assault Blood and gore Character death Violent behavior Smut Depressing thoughts Kidnappi...
86.3K 2.9K 42
Izuku Midoriya was one of the most beautiful and wealthiest Omegas across the land. Alphas, Betas, and even Omegas alike wished to be with him, howev...
109K 3K 11
Izuku Midoriya has had a rough past, his mom died giving birth to him. And his father is no where to be seen. But with the help of others will he be...
26.5K 719 15
Izuku was pushing to help protect his tribe and provide for his people, but with low resources and a lack of skills, he needs to find a way to help h...