Supernatural Imagines and Pre...

By AndromedaEnthusiast

all the supernatural for the low price of your soul More

DDM Sam Winchester
Sam Winchester
How he hugs you
Song lyrics part one
How He Behaves on Hunts
Song Lyrics Part Two
When he comes home from a hunt
When They Cry
An announcement

Dean Winchester

284 8 2
By AndromedaEnthusiast

*Dean's POV*
I lean against the doorframe admiring how she looks.

"It's creepy to stare," remarks Sam. He leans on the other side and takes a swig of beer.
I hit his chest. "It's creepy to stare at your big brother."
Sam rolls his eyes. "when are you gonna tell y/n?"
"Tell her what?" I snap. He can't know. Sam gives me a look. "That you love her?"
"Sammy you been taking drugs? You're outta your mind-"
"He is not."
"Castiel!" Sam and I shout. Y/n sits up. "What happened? Why are you in my room?"
"Cas is back," says Sam at the same time I say "nothing."
Y/n rubs her eyes and blinks.
"Cas?"
The angel peers in the door. "Salutations y/n," he says formally. She tousles his hair and slips deeper under the covers. Sam takes Cas into the kitchen and I'm left with y/n. She looks at me with her beautiful y/e/c eyes. "Whatcha need Dean?"
"Nothin. You all good?"
She nods sleepily. "Kinda cold though."
"I'll turn the heat-"
"No no it's fine. I just didn't pack the right pajamas," y/n says blushing. I take my flannel off and hand it to her. She's drifting off but before she fully falls asleep, i tuck her in with my shirt and kiss her forehead.
"I love you, y/n," I say. I head out and hear her say, "I love you too dean."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
546K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
449K 30.5K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...