Edge Of Seventeen (Jade West)

By HanaDE238

There's a new bad girl in town that makes Jade West look like kitten... Elizabeth Smith is a 17 year old girl... More

Chapter 2 - Kryptonite
Chapter 3 - Teenagers
Chapter 4 - Despacito
Chapter 5 - Juicy
Chapter 6 - I don't do boys
Chapter 7 - Fill Me In
Chapter 8 - Kings & Queens
Chapter 9 - Come See About Me (Part1)
Chapter 10 - Come See About Me (Part2)
Chapter 11 - Complicated
Chapter 12 - Freak the Freak Out
Chapter 13 - Take A Hint
Chapter 14 - Something Wicked This Way Comes
Chapter 15 - I'm the Bad Guy
Chapter 16 - You Don't Know Me
Chapter 17 - How to Save A Life
Chapter 18 - So Many Miles
Chapter 19 - Complicated
Chapter 20 - IDGAF
Chapter 21 - Don't Break Me Too
Chapter 22 - Love You Like a Love Song
Chapter 23 - Party All The Time
Chapter 24 - Earned It
Chapter 25 - Ride Wit Me
Chapter 26 - Stacey's Mom
Chapter 27 - Don't Start Now (Part 1)
Chapter 28 - Don't Start Now (Part 2)
Chapter 29 - Fourth of July
Chapter 30 - Edge of Seventeen
New Story
Sequel?
Editing
One Shots
New Story!

Chapter 1 - Sugar We're Going Down

19.9K 420 257
By HanaDE238

I do not own anything - Elizabeth and her parents are my own creation, everything else is not.

Hi, for those all new to the story, I am in the process of editing the whole of this story. To all my old readers, hi, welcome to an edited version. All edited chapters will stated that it has been edited on the top of the chapters with the date edited. Thank you. 

Edited 19/02/2021

Elizabeth POV

Starting a new school is always annoying and scary, but starting a new school that has a lot of talent, its petrifying. 

"Who am I going to be in this school?" I ask myself, "Oh who am I kidding, its always going to be the same." Dressing in black skinny jeans, black knee high heels and a Fall Out Boy t-shirt, which is tied at the back to show off some stomach, including a hint of my piercing, with a leather jacket to tie it all together. I make sure my long platinum blonde hair is flowing in curls down my back and that my smoky make up is on form, I look at myself in the mirror and boldly say, "Badass Beth is back." 

I walk down the stairs, giving my mum a small smile as I enter the kitchen to grab an apple then make my way to the front door to get in my pride and joy, the only real love (apart from my family) in my life, my 1966 Ford Mustang convertible. Me and my dad built it together, its his only legacy I have with me. I know it's not my parents fault that he was deployed on my birthday, it also wasn't their fault that I will not see him for around 5 years, but it hurts to not have him here with me, with us, as a whole family.

Shaking my head I started up the car and set off down the road to head to school. Hollywood Arts, hopefully to be my escape from the harsh world I live in. My passion is writing, I write anything and everything but mostly scripts. 

After thinking of a new plot twist I find myself already pulling into the parking lot of the school. I park as close as I can to the entrance but realise I must misjudged the time, I was running late.
I smirk, "What a better entrance." 

I make sure I go to the office and get my schedule, I see I have some guy for acting and find the class, as slowly as I can, acting was never my favourite class. I find the classroom, I steal myself before barging through the door. 

"Ah, you must be the new student." A balding man said, standing on a stage in the front of the room. 

I start to smirk until I hear, "Why are you here?"

I turn slightly to the voice, there she is in all her glory, the green fake highlights in her, now, darker hair. Her make up not as dark as when I knew her. She was still beautiful. 

"Oh look who it is," I start, smiling evilly, slowly walking towards her, I see her shift in her chair, other people might think it's because she's uncomfortable but I know the real reason. "Jade 'Badass' West" I say, using quotation marks. 

"Hey," Some tanned guy with very fluffy hair said, arm going tighter around Jade, "Who are you?" 

"Well if you bothered to listen to teach when I walked in, you would have heard." I answer back, raising my eyebrow. "I'm the new student." 

I see a Latina lean towards a guy with dreads, I hear her whisper, "Oh god, we have another Jade." 

I laugh and the Latina's head shot in my direction, I stare at her in the eyes, "Trust me beautiful, I am worse." I see her blush and hear Jade harrumph. 

As I am about to take a seat next to the 'badass' the bell suddenly rings and everyone bolts out the door whispering their rumours. I stand by the chair, head tilted to the left, bottom lip trapped between my teeth, staring at Jade, watching as she gets her bag ready, a flash of red enters my eye line. 

I shake my head and look at the girl in front of me. I couldn't believe my eyes. "Cat? Is that really you?" I ask, reaching for her hand. 

"Hi Beth!" She all but screams and jumps into my arms. I laugh and spin her around. 

I stop and make sure her feet are on the ground but do not let go of her. "Kitty Cat, did you really follow Jade all the way down here?" She just nodded and hugged me again. 

"So," the Latina said, slowly coming towards me and Cat, "Beth was it?" 

"That is correct, Sugar," I look down at Cat and try to remove her, "Kitty, you have to move away from me some time." Cat sighs and lets go of my middle but grabs my hand in a firm grip. She then notices my schedule in my other hand and grabs it, to study it. 

The Latina clears her throat, "Um, if you don't mind me asking, ho-" 

"She minds, Vega, we all mind, yet we are all still standing here wasting time and being late to our next class." Jade all but growled out.

"Bethie, you're in all my classes bar one, you're with Jadey in that one." Cat said, pulling my arm in one direction, I look behind me and see the tanned fluffy haired boy trying to pull Jade in the opposite direction. Our eyes met, my chocolate eyes sparkling, her ocean blue ones showing sadness. I didn't see her again until lunch. 

—————————————————
**Lunch time**

Once again my arm was nearly being ripped off by an over excited red head. I laugh and with all my strength I pull her back towards me, I put my arm around her shoulders and hold her close.
"So, Kitty, hows the brother?" I ask, generally wanting to know. 

"Oh you know, always eating something he shouldn't, always saying something he shouldn't and always trying to fu- Oh hey guys!" She exclaims, standing in front of the table all her friends, I'm guessing, were sat at. Everyone says their hello's to Cat while all staring at me, apart from Jade, her eyes were focused on her burrito. 

"Are you two going to eat with us?" A curly headed boy with his hand up a puppet asked. 

"Yeah, gorgeous, you can sit next to me." The puppet said, suggestively. 

I look at Cat and then at the boy who was evidently controlling the puppet and then at everyone else at the table. "Is.. is the puppet... wait is the puppet talking to me?" I was very confused but quite impressed by the boldness. This kid has issues. 

"Oh don't mind him, that's Rex and I am Robbie. I will apologise for anything he might say in advance." Robbie said, shyly.

"No worries, Curly, I am sure he can be funny." Robbie blushes and I turn to everyone else. "So what is everyone else's names?" 

"Tori." The Latina answered smiling at me. And everyone else followed.

"Andre."

"Beck."

"Cat!" The red head exclaims, smiling, I smile back but also narrows my eyes so she knows we are going to talk about why she is constantly playing an airhead in front of her friends. She shrinks in her seat. 

"Thanks all, nice to finally have your names. What's the best thing to eat here then?" I ask sitting next to Robbie and Rex on my left and Cat on my right. 

"Pizza."

"Burrito."

"Salad."

"You know your ass is just going to have a coffee and then stuff your face with take out later." I saw everyone, apart from Cat and me, look at Jade mouths wide open. They then looked at me, worrying what I was going to do. 

I smirk and place a tanned hand on a pale arm, to which I hear an intake of breath from everyone, "Aww, Jade, you still remember." 

Jade looks up like a deer in headlights, a profound blush creeping up her neck onto her cheeks, "I mean... I didn't say that."

"Babe, how do you two know each other?" Beck asked, taking her hand in his, I watch this frowning a little. 

I wonder how much everyone here knows about little miss badass and my little Kitty Cat. I think to myself.

"Well while you answer that oh, so awkward question, I am going to get myself a coffee," I point around the table, "Anyone want anything?" The majority shakes their head but Jade looks at me, tilting her head slightly and I just nod. 

I leave the table when I hear Beck ask Jade the question again. I wonder around the asphalt, making my way to the coffee place and I see a lot of people whispering and looking in my direction, I shake my head and wait in line. This coffee better be good now, I think. Finally I get to the front and place my order, "Two black coffees, please." 

The barista nods, starting to prepare it, "Any sugar? Extra flavour shots?" 

I shake my head, "Two sugars in one and the other just black please." He hands me the coffees and I hand him the money, telling him to keep the change as I make my way back to the table. I look over and I see Jade talking to Beck, but what really gets my attention is Cat subtly shaking her head. I know now, Jade has not told them everything. I smirk thinking, This will be fun. 

I reach the table and put a coffee in front of Jade, "Here you go, Jadey, just how you like it."
I hear a small 'thanks' from the dark haired girl as I sit back in my place between Cat and Robbie.
"So, what were we talking about." I ask, looking at Jade and Beck. 

"Jade was just telling them how we three met." Cat answered, grabbing my hand and playing gently with my fingers and rings. "You know, in New York, the musical." 

"Ah yes, the musical, that was fun, all about sexual awakening at 13." I say smirking at Jade and lightly nudging Cat, both of which blushed. "I have two say these two were definitely a hell of a lot different than how they are now." 

"Lizzie, don't. Please." Jade said, pleading with me. The nickname shaking me.

Tori leans over to Andre and whispers (really badly) "Did Jade just say please? And how many nicknames does this girl have?"

Andre just nods, mouth open in shock. "I'm betting three nicknames."

"What's the prob, Jade?" I say, chuckling, "It was a very good musical, every pre-teen goes through it. It brought us three together." I wink at Jade, who blushes bright red and I feel Cat squeeze my hand tighter. I look towards Beck and he's looking at Jade suspiciously. 

"Jade, have you slept with Beth?" Everyone's eyes on Jade. Jade looking up at the sky, still blushing. I can see she isn't going to say anything, her face hardens and she glares at Beck. 

"I'm bored now." She grabs her bag and moves to go back into the school building.

I can't help but watch her walk away, all that attitude and anger. I smirk to myself thinking, Someone hasn't had it good in bed recently, the girl is a pressed lemon ready to explode.
My eyes turn back to the table to see everyone's eyes on me, waiting for an answer. 

I roll my eyes, "It's Jades story to tell. Come on Kitty, let's get going." 

Me and Cat stand up and start walking the same way as Jade, back into the school building.
"We are going to see Jade, right?" Cat asked. 

I just grabbed her hand and nodded, "Do you know where she'll be?"

2,053 words 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.3K 26
•Vote and comment• highest ranking-#55 in loveislove #75 in lesbian #949 in featured #49 in lesbianfiction *some of the story is about selfharm* i...
108K 2.6K 26
"I.. I just need to escape all this." I said. "But what if Jade is the escape you need?" Y/N is finally ready to build new relationships after her br...
988K 13.2K 49
Hello. So I began this book way back in 2015. As I've written, my views and writing styles has changed so the most recent chapters are better and mor...
12.6K 440 23
Beck Oliver. Jade West. Four People. Three Hours. Two Stories. One Crash. The last thing that Tori Vega remembers is driving home with Beck, Cat, and...