Ghum-e-yaar

By aisha_writes23

"you know? if it was on me then I would have already sent you to rot in jail... A murderer like you doesn't d... More

character Aesthetic
chapter 1 (The Pain)
chapter 2 (The new bond)
chapter 4 (The longing)
chapter 5 (The New Start)
chapter 6(the untold feelings)
chapter 7(The bittersweet)
chapter 8 (the Coldness)
chapter 9 (The beginning)
chapter 10 (The past)
chapter 11 ( The Memories)
chapter 12 (The Heartbreak)
chapter 13 (The comfort)
chapter 14 (The perfect family)
chapter 15 (The Care)
Note
chapter 16 (The feelings)

chapter 3 (The shock)

1.7K 105 14
By aisha_writes23

Taking the empty jar of  water she comes out from her room... Slowly closing the door as azaan slept in his cot and one little noise can break his sleep.... And ryt now she doesn't want it.... The boy was awake whole night tiring her and himself both...

"But you enjoyed it...! "

Her heart said making her smile

Indeed she enjoyed it... Every second with him is like a pure blessing for her... Her little baby...but now he needs rest and being  a light sleeper he is it's hard for her to make him sleep for long...

Slowly walking towards the stairs she hears voice of shouting ...

Confused she looked around her to look from where the sound is coming....

And the sound was coming two door ahead of her...

"Guest room me kon h...? "

"Who's in the guest room? "

Mumbling she walked towards it

Standing outside the door she was about to open it...

"Manahil  Manahil bs Manahil... Uske elawa koi or dikhta bhi h kya koi apko ibrahim...! "

"Do you even think about anyone other than her"

The screaming voice stopped her dead in tracks

"Mama baba...? Yelog yaha kya kr rahe h...? Or mama kya keh rahi...? "

"Mom dad...? What are they doing here...? And what is mom saying..? "

Not knowing what's happening Manahil choose to stand outside...

"Sadiya tm glt smj rahi ho....! "

"You're taking it wrong...! "

Her father's desperate voice pleads her mother...

Her heart thums in her chest...

What was happening here... Why are they fighting.... ?

Many questions arise in her mind

"Mei galat samaj rahi hu ibrahim... K ap jo kr ne jare h wo galat... Ap kese asa soch bhi skte h ibrahim kese...? "

"I am taking you wrong ibrahim?.. Or what are u doing is wrong?.... How can you even think like this... How? "

Her mother sadiya yell crying

"Mei jo kr raha hu wo Manahil k bhale k liye hi kr raha hu.... Agr ye nhi hua to shazeb barbaad kr dega use sadiya meri bacchi ko barbaad kr dega wo......! "

"What am doing is for manahil's own good... If this doesn't happen then... Shazeb will destroy her sadiya... He will destroy my child...! "

Pain was dripping from his voice...ibrahim aman has never felt this venerable in his whole life... His daughters are his life.... One was already gone... The little one was left... And he will not let anything happen to her.... Not until he is alive

"Baba... "

Her lips wobble... Tears glisten in her eyes...

"To ho jane digye barbaad use... Akhir wo iski layak h... Meri beti ki jaan lene k baad to usse khud bhi mar jana chahiye tha...! "

"Then let her be destroyed... After all she deserve this..after killing my daughter she herself should  die..! "

Her eyes expand.... Covering her mouth she control her sobs... Tears started falling down from her eyes

Her words doesn't hurt her that much... But her voice... The venom in her voice...

"Khabardaar jo tumne ek or alfaaz meri beti ke khilaaf bhi kaha to sadiya... Acha nhi hoga...! "

"Dare u say another word against my daughter... It will not be good...! "

Ibrahim warned her sternly

"Kyu na kahu ibrahim... Kyu... Pehle uski maa ne mera ghar barbaad kr diya... Ab uski beti meri beti ka ghar barbaad kr rahi h...! "

"Why will I not say... Why... First her mother destroyed my house... Now her daughter is destroying my daughter's house...! "

Sadiya grits out...

Manahi hearts stopped at her mother's mention... It was the first tym she's listening about her mother from her parents... Indeed her dadi used to curse her mother... But nobody told her what was her mother story.... She knew when her 5 year mind started to understand her dadi's words...That sadiya wasn't her mother but her step mom 

But this was the first tym she's listening about her from her parents... But never she felt that her mother was a bad omen...

"Hayfa k bare kuch mt kaho sadiya... Usne kabhi tmhara bura nhi chaha h...wo bechari to hamesha tmhara bhala chahti thi...! "

"Don't say anything about hayfa sadiya... She never wished your bad... The poor soul always wanted your happiness...! "

Ibrahim said remembering his late wife... The Adoration was felt by his voice...

Her heart swelled hearing about her mother

"She was a good person"

Her heart whispered satisfied

"Haa isliye apni beti mere sar mar gyi... "

"That's why she left her daughter's responsibility on me"

Sadiya replied annoyed...

Wasn't she feeling any remorse by talking bad about a dead person....

Her subconscious said hearing her

"Usse yaqeen tha tmpe sadiya... K tm uski beti ko minal se km mohabbat  nhi karogi... Or uska yaqeen tmne sach bhi kr diya tha usse apne godh me le kr apni mohabbat de kr... Magar mujhe afsos h sadiya... Aaj meri hayfa ko yaqeen tutta dekh kr... Usse kesi takleef hoti hogi hamari beti ko roota dekh kr... Takleef ho rahi h mujhe sadiya tmhare lehje se... Tmhari nafrat meri bacchi keliye dekh ke...! "

"She have trust on u... That you will love her daughter not less than minal... And you make her trust in reality by taking her in your arms giving her your love... But alas... Today you broke my hayfa's trust... How much pain she must be feeling looking at our daughter crying... I am hurting sadiya by your behavior... By seeing your hatred for my child... "

Ibrahim said in teary voice...

Minahil can feel her father tears... Her own tears were falling Carelessly...

"Kash aap hoti mumma... Mere pass... Mere sath... Mumma.."

"Only if u have been with me mumma...close to me... "

Her heart cried remembering her mother...

"Kya sila mila mujhe meri mohabbat ka Ibrahim... Meri bacchi ki jaan chali gyi... Srf uski glti ki waja se... Kya kasur tha meri jaan ka jo uski mohabbat ka bhi usne asa sila diya... "

"What I get after loving her...my daughter died... Just because of her... What was her fault that loving her costs her her life.. "

Sadiya replied in broken voice...

"No no...! "

Mumbling she cried shaking her head...

"Meri bacchi ne kuch nhi hai...! "

Ibrahim said sternly

"Or tmhe btao sadiya agr minal ki jagah manahil chali gyi hoti... To Kya tb tm minal ko ase blame krti... Ya tmko usko support krti uske sath khadi rehti...? "

"And you say sadiya if manahil has died instead of minal...then would have  also blamed her like this... Or you would have stood with her supporting her...? "

Ibrahim question her... Who avoids meeting his eyes

What will she say... Of course she would have supported her... How can she blamed her... Her own blood...

Manahil mind mocks at her

Not getting any reply from her Ibrahim again said

"Tm krti na usse support kyu ki beti thi wo tmhari.... Wase manahil bhi meri beti h... Uski maa  zinda nhi h to iska ye matlab nhi k uska baap uske sath khada nhi ho skta.... Jb tk meri sansein chal rahi h... Meri beti pe mei ek anch nhi ane dunga... "

"You would have supported her because she was your daughter... Just like that manahil is my daughter... Her mother is not alive doesn't mean her father wouldn't support her.... Until am alive... I will not let anything harm my daughter...! "

Ibrahim said in a promising tone...

Manahil just wanted to open the door and hug her father... And tell him how much he means to her... How his love... His support... Is giving her strength... Strength to fight with the situation....

"Ha Isliye ap usse us insaan k hawale kr rahe h jo uski zindagi azaab bna dega...! "

"Ya that's why you are giving her to that person who will make her life hell...! "

Sadiya taunted

Manahil silently waits for her father's response... Till now she understood that... The argument is happening only because of her father's decision... But what was his decision that sadiya was this angry...

"Meine shazeb se bhi kaha h tmse bhi wahi kahuga... K wo jitna uske liye khatarnak h utna wo usse mehfuz rakhega... Shazeb apne hote usse koi takleef nhi hone da...! "

"I have said this to shazeb I will said the same to you... That the more harmful he is to her the more protection he will provide her... He will not let any harm hurt her "

Ibrahim said in trusted voice...

"What are they saying... Shazeb bhai... Mei... ? "

Her brows furrowed not understanding her father's words... What was he implying saying this all

"Haan... Wahi shazeb jo uski mout ka intezaam kr chuka tha...! "

Sadiya said pointing at his plotting against her which Ibrahim told her

"Manahil ki shadi shazeb se hogi... Or bs yahi mera akhiri faisla h... Mujhe or kuch nhi sunna h...! "

Ibrahim declared his final decision.... Unaware of the girl standing out the door...

"Shadi.... Shazeb bhai...! "

Her lips mumbles... Face paled... Hands shaking...and the water jug falls on the floor of khan haweli

The shattering echoes in the four walls of haweli...the walls witness the jar's shattering destroying.... But except her Allah no one saw the fragile heart shattering with great fall of shock he was given....

On the other side

Driving aimlessly on the road he stopped...

"Graveyard"

The board on the gate said....

Whom he was trying to escape... His love... The one who knows him more than him... Or the one who have every solutions of his problems....

Seeing the board he get down from his car...

"To apne mujhe yaha pohcha hi diya...! "

"So you finally  brought me here...! "

Looking at the sky he said to his rab...

A painful smile reaches his lips.... As he looks ahead... The doirt was open... Telling him to come inside....

Taking small steps... He walked inside the graveyard.... Some old... Some new... Some fresh... Graves... Caught his eyes...

"Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un... "

"Surely we belong to Allah and to him his our return.... "

Mumbling the dua he walked forward...

He doesn't have complain to his Allah... He knows everyone have to return to him... But he wasn't just ready... And he know if only  she had listened to him...then minal would have been alive... Healthy and fine.... It was her fault... That's she wasn't here with him.... And he wanted her pay the price of her mistakes.... He sure will make her pay...

Unaware the boy was just thinking what he wants to think... If he had accepted his Allah's decision then he wouldn't have been behind the girl... He wouldn't have hold her responsible for what has happened... Because it was fate... The fate which is already written...but it's also truth... That what was happening was also fate...

"They plan, Allah plans, surely Allah is the best of planners" Quran (8:30)

"Assalam o alaikum"

"May peace be upon you"

Main woh duniya hu jahan
teri kami hai saaiyan

He send greetings standing in front of her grave.... His eyes red with tears.... Hands clenched to his sides....

"Kesi ho...? "

"How are you...? "

Main woh duniya hu jahan
teri kami hai saaiyan

His voice shakes as he speak....

"Janta hu thik hu... Bs tmse sunna chahta tha... Wo tm kehti k... Shazeb apke hote mujhe kuch ho skta h kya...! "

"I know you are fine.... I just wanted to hear from u that... Shazeb nothing will happen to me when you are here...! "

He said Smiling as drop of tears falls from his eyes

Meri ankhon main judai ki,
nami hai saiyan

"Tumhare shazeb bohat akela ho gya minal... Bohat tanha ho gya h... Minal... Mere dil ke dard ki dawa srf tum thi... Ab ye dilon k choot kese bharenge mere minal...! "

"Your shazeb has become alone.... He's so lonely minal...you were the only remedy of my pains... Now how will my wounds would heal minal...! "

Mere zakhmon ki dawa tere siwa koi nhi

Pointing at his heart by his shaky fingers he choked out.... It's has been a month for others... But for him... It was still fresh and raw.... The pain he feels...can't be said in words

Meri tanhai meri jaan pe bani hai saiyan
Meri ankhon me judai ki nami hai saiyan

"Uncle keh rahe h k manahil se shadi krlo...wo asa kese keh skte h minal...? Kya unhe tumhare jane ka gham nhi...? Kya unhe tmse mohabbat nhi thi....? "

"Uncle is saying that I should marry manahil... How can he say like this minal...? Doesn't he feel the pain of your departure..?  Don't he had love for u? "

Remembering her father's words he asked looking at the flowers covered grave... His heart burst in his ribcage thinking his love was lying two feets under... Alone

Apne tute hue khawabon ko smbhalun keise?
Khud ko duniya ki nigahon se chupa lu keise..?

"Haan janta hu mei ne manahil keliye galat socha.... Magr kya usne mere sath galat nhi kiya minal... Meri zindagi mujhse cheen li... Mujhe to barbaad kr diya uski zid ne... "

"I know I thought bad about manahil... But what she did wasn't it was wrong minal?... She snatched my life from me... Her stubbornness destroyed my life...! "

Falling on his knees he told her his pain dripping from his words...

Apne hathon se diya dil ka bujha du keise
Apne hathon se diya dil ka bujha du keise...!

"Mei kya karu minal... Mei kya karu... Mujhse ye tanhai bardaasht nhi hoti... Yun jiya jata mujhse... Mujhe sabar de mere Allah... Mere madat kr...! "

"What do I do minal... What do I do... I can't bear this Loniness... I can't live like this... Give me patience Allah... Help me...! "

Breaking down in tears... He begged to his rab to help him... To guide him

Meri tanhai meri jaan pe bani hai saiyan
Meri ankhon me judai ki nami hai saiyan

"Mei janta hu tum nhi sun skti... Mere salaam k elawa tum kuch nhi sun skti... Or Allah ne ye behtar kiya h... Wrna mein janta hu jis aziyat se mei guzar raha hu tum bhi ussi se guzarti or mein ye nhi chahta....! "

"I know you can't hear me... Except my greetings u can't hear anything else... And Allah has done this for good... Otherwise you would've have suffered the same pain am in now and I don't want it...! "

Wiping his tears  from shirt sleeves he said...standing up dusting his pants... His black coat in right hand... His vest covering his white shirt... Red hazel eyes...tear stains visible on his cheeks.... Raven black hair messed up with some locks falling on his forehead..... He was a living picture of broken heart....

"Wapas aaonga milne... Khayal rakhiye ga Allah meri zindagi ka... Assalam o alaikum"

"I will return to meet u... Take care of my life Allah.... Peace be upon u...! "

Smiling Bidding her bye he turns his heels walking out of the graveyard...

Sitting in the car... He drives towards khan haweli...

Her side

Before someone could open the door she ran from there... A piece of glass Pierce her foot... But without any care she started descending the stairs.... Leaving bloody foot prints on the oaken stair with her every step....

Crying shaking with sobs... The young girl get down the stairs...her Dupatta already lying in the middle of the stairs....her opened honey brown hair flowing with her movements....

"How can baba think like this.... No no... Asa nhi ho skta...! "

"It cannot happen"

Mumbling with trembling lips she said...

"I have to talk to shazeb bhai... Ya... Only he can make him understand... Shazeb-"

Before her sentence could complete... She bumped into  hard  wall and was about to fall back... When two strong arms wrapped around her tiny waist... Sending tingles to her stomach.... Her heart beating against her ribcage.... Her hands holds the first thing which can prevent her from falling.... Her small hands clutched his white shirt in fear.... Eyes closed shut

He can see tears stains on her pale cheeks... Her pulm pink lips pressed into a thin line... His eyes went down.... Her heaving chest made him turn his eyes in embarrassment...he isn't  that shameless ...

Opening her eyes slowly... She met his hazel ones... A sigh of relief left her lips....

He saved her from falling

______________to be continue

Assalam o alaikum pretty readers...

Belated Eid Mubarak...!

May Allah bless us with his uncountable blessings....

So first... Am sorry... For not updating last wo u know there was nine days fast before eid.. And really wanted to participate in it... And Alhamdulillah I did... It was my first and great experience... But as the 10 days of eid ul adha is the most loved to Allah.... So we should pray a little more than usual... Soo I was also worshiping little more than usual.. And the preparation of eid... Wooshh that's how I didn't get the tym to wrote new part...

Do forgive me.... So now I have updated...

Tello how's the part?

Pretty readers are you excited... You know shazeb is my favorite is he also your favorite?

Guess what will happen now...

And lastly if u want new part in this week only then hurry do comments...

Till then love ya....

Do vote and comment...!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 8.2K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...
85.4K 1.6K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
137K 4.6K 36
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
22.4K 1.1K 59
"Open your eyes love, Look at me" Goosebumps spread across my skin as soon as his voice hit my eardrums. I nodded negatively meanwhile his grip tortu...