๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐žยซchat noir

By apathyy_

"before you go, was there something I could've said to make your heart beat better" More

๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ.
๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž - as bright as emerald.
๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž - as pure as heaven.
๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž - would you like to stay for a while?
๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž - time starts now.
๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž - you made me happy
๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž - calm before the hurricane.
๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž - the end of the first universe
The Breaking of the Universes.
๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ - Bienvenue ร  Paris
๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ - draw a stickman
๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ - where do you belong?
๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ - be my guests
๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ - fight for me.
whaaaat
๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ - this is where you say "yikes lila rossi"
๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ - good friends
๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ - off to soar the sky
๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ - asserting dominance in...rock,paper,scissors?
๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ - if i could tell her (pt.1)
๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ - if i could tell her (pt.2)
๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ - how does she know
๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ - hottie who'll take me on a horse.
๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ - itty bitty problemo
๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ - make yourself proud
๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ - not bad
a little fanservice provided to you by moi
๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ - now or never
๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ - end.
๏ฝ•๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ“๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ…ใ€€ใ‚่€…ใƒผ - basketball boy.
๏ฝ•๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ“๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ…ใ€€ใ‚่€…ใƒผ - a cafeteria or a strip club.
๏ฝ•๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ“๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ…ใ€€ใ‚่€…ใƒผ -dear agreste
๏ฝ•๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ“๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ…ใ€€ใ‚่€…ใƒผ - written in the journal.
epilogue
book 2.

๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐.

3.2K 103 19
By apathyy_

do you believe in different dimensions?

different universes?

different worlds?

as to the things scientists are yet to explain, but remains a mystery because of the lack of evidence and proofs that they exist.

"(y/n!)" janna cried, watching her friend in the middle of the road. blood flowing down her head unconscious and possibly lifeless, the girl's friend ran towards her and immediately called an ambulance.

it was never meant to end like this.

"chat noir! use your cataclysm on him! hurry!" the red dotted girl had exclaimed to her partner, everyday risking their lives to defeat such villains was a routine. but it seems as if the villains have been more and more stronger, this was yet the strongest they have even faced.

one wrong move and you're squished.

one wrong attack and you get hit.

one wrong thing, and you could possibly say goodbye.

and chat noir did just that.

"a highschool student that goes by the name (y/n) (l/n) was hospitalised due to the great impact of the over-speeding car. her condition still unknown to the cetizens"

"our parisian superhero, chat noir badly injured and hospitalised due to the bruises and wounds that the last akumatized victim had gave him. his condition still unknown"

but if two universes play with you?

the evidences of another world, another dimension and another universe falls right into your hands.

and that's what exactly happened to our characters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 1.1K 56
in which marinette and chat noir spend all their free time together and realize they are in love. love, however, kinda sucks at times. they realize t...
716 37 37
it was me and you against the world.. but what exactly happened? what caused you to leave me m'lady?
10.6K 431 26
A struggle to choose when you have no choice but to get stronger to protect the man you love Even if you're big sister has tore you apart. And the ma...
5.2K 112 20
A story about how two people got over their massive egos and finally learned what "love" is. In the weirdest ways possible....