Playing Hard To Get (Van McCa...

Por Divine_Ribs

He grins at you, shaking his head slightly. "You know some people might say you're asking for it." You're not... Más

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Part 6

767 13 0
Por Divine_Ribs

You walk back into the pub and take your seat, playing the scenario that's just unfolded over and over in your mind, your cheeks flushed and your heart still racing.

"What's up with you?" Kim comments, and you feel all eyes on you, furthering your embarrassment.

"Nothing," you mutter, grabbing your drink and taking a swallow, looking away, willing the attention to shift away from you.

You glance over at Van and your eyes lock, your belly flipping as his words play in your head.

I'll deal with you later...

What on earth does he have planned? The anticipation is burning in you and you shift in your seat, the knowledge of your nakedness under your dress making you feel even more restless.

Rob's still sitting so close that there's no gap at all between you and he casually drapes an arm over your shoulder as Van introduces the band and they start to play. There's no mistaking that look in Van's eyes, a stark kind of warning. You shift away uneasily.

Even though the band are just starting out they've already amassed quite a following and it's easy to see why. The talent is there, raw and vital. Van puts so much energy into the performance you could easily imagine him up on a much larger stage one day. He whips his head around, thrashes about with his guitar, swings his hips. In fact he's pretty mesmerising to watch and you find yourself even more intoxicated. Your eyes trail over him and you watch his long fingers picking out the notes on the strings of his guitar. Those fingers... you remember how they made you feel and you squirm in your seat. His voice is sweet and he sings with a passion, squeezing his eyes shut like he's lost in the moment. And he's not the only one...

"Y/N? Y/N!"

"Huh?" You don't even realise that Katie's standing there looking down at you, an expectant look on her face.

"Oh, so you are still with us then? I've been trying to get your attention for ages. D'ya want another drink?"

You accept the offer gratefully, feeling a little flustered that you've nearly been caught out. You make an effort to watch the whole band for the rest of their set, but it's hopeless, you keep finding your eyes wandering back to Van, your mind straying into dark territories.

After the band finish their set they pack up and you start to fret that Van's already slipped away. Shortly after though you can see a tall figure clad in black approaching your table out the corner of your eye and you purposefully don't look up, trying to play it cool. You're sandwiched into your seat between Kim and Rob and turn to talk to Kim, pretending you've not noticed his presence.

"Alright Van?" You hear Rob addressing him. "You played a blinder tonight."

"Cheers mate," he replies. "You errr... getting the beers in then? My round next."

You hear Rob agreeing and then he's up and out of his seat, and you feel another body slip into the vacant space. You don't even have to look to know that Van's sitting there. It's like your body's tuned into him. You can practically feel it thrumming from the knowledge that he's so close. You still sit there, chatting with Kim, making out you haven't realised.

He's sitting with his legs splayed wide, one thigh pressed up against yours under the table. You're still trying to pretend you've not noticed him, but his next move ensures you can no longer keep up the pretence. His hand moves under the table on to your thigh and he squeezes it gently before moving his hand up slowly, raising the hem of your dress.

You turn to face him, coming face to face with that little bemused smile he has when he knows he has you right where he wants you.

"Did you enjoy watching the band then?" He says.

"Yeah, you were pretty good actually," you say, surprising even yourself that you're actually giving him a compliment for once.

"Glad you enjoyed it," he smiles, then leans over so he can whisper in your ear. "Your night's about to get even better though."

He starts to rake his fingers slowly up and down your leg, letting them stray to your inner thigh and when they do you can feel goosebumps break out all over your body.

Rob arrives back with a tray of pints, and he tries but fails to hide the dismay he's feeling at seeing that Van's taken the seat next to you. Undeterred, he strikes up a conversation with you over the table. God, he's dull. And to be honest even if he was talking about something scintillating you wouldn't be able to follow the conversation with Van's touch getting closer and closer to the tops of your thighs. He's tracing little circles on your skin with the lightest touch of his fingertips. You smile and nod as Rob drones on, pleased that he hasn't seemed to notice that your thoughts are elsewhere.

Rob gets distracted by a friend eventually and Van leans over again to whisper in your ear. "Open your legs for me..."

Oh no, this is NOT happening. Not whilst you're sitting here with all your friends around you. You defy Van, squeezing your legs together, feeling the sticky wetness that's already gathered there from your arousal.

"Not now," you say to him quietly.

You feel his grip tighten on your thigh, his fingers digging in almost uncomfortably so. You inhale sharply between your teeth, looking at him in shock, only to be met by his unflinching stare. His voice is low and commanding when he speaks.

"If you're gonna start disobeying me, then we're gonna have a problem."

You should be furious with him, and part of you is, but there's an undeniable part of you that actually wants to see what will happen if you don't do as he asks.

"I'd say you're the one with the problem," you say scornfully.

His grip isn't letting up, in fact you're sure it's getting tighter.

"There you go again," he says. "Maybe I should take you out the back and teach you a lesson. Fuck that smart mouth of yours."

Did he really just say that? You feel your eyes widening in shock whilst Van sits there looking at you, pleased with the reaction he's getting.

He shakes his head slowly. "Now... are you gonna do as your told? 'Cause you don't want to see me get mad now do you?"

Your eyes dart around the table to see if any of your friends are paying any attention to these secretive exchanges that you and Van are making. The only person who seems to be remotely interested is Rob, he's talking to his friend but glancing at you every so often, his brow slightly furrowed, like he's trying to work out what's going on between the two of you.

You turn back to Van, your heart racing. "Well, maybe I do... maybe I deserve it..."

Then you fix him with a look, eyes wide and a little innocent, bottom lip caught in your teeth. Just as sure as he knows which buttons to push with you, it's now plainly clear exactly what fires him up. With the look he's giving you now you can tell he's having a hard time not throwing you down on the table right where you're sitting and fucking your brains out.

He leans into you again, whispering in your ear so close his breath is hot on your skin.

"This is how it's gonna go. I'm going to teach you some self-control. I'm gonna make you come, right here, right now. And you're gonna be a good girl for me and sit still and not make a sound, okay? Do you understand me?"

What the hell is this? He's testing you and you're caught between feeling like slapping him round the face and walking out or giving in to him. A part of you can't believe you're even considering it, but surely enough as he slides his hand further up your leg, firmly parting your thighs, you find yourself letting him.

You can do this, just zone out, take deep breaths. You glance around, catch Katie's eye, and she raises her eyebrows and looks between you and Van with a knowing look. You suppose to everyone else it just looks like you two are flirting. You decide it's probably safer to keep your attention on Van, especially now his fingers have started to work their magic on you.

Fuck, why is he so good at this? You feel your face flush as you realise exactly how wet you are, the sensation of his fingers sliding over your slick skin making you want to just abandon all rational thoughts and grab hold of him. He quickly finds your most sensitive area and begins to expertly caress it, his fingertips creating that delicious friction which sends shivers through your core.

"I don't think I'm ever gonna get tired of watching you come," he whispers, his eyes sparkling with a kind of burning excitement.

It feels even more intense than last time, he's obviously taken note exactly what actions cause your body to unravel. You concentrate on breathing slow and deep, tensing your body as he slides a finger slowly inside you, followed by another, hooking his fingers so they catch a spot that practically has you seeing stars.

Hearing your friends chat around you and feeling their presence whilst you're sharing this most intimate moment with Van unknown to them is probably one of the most arousing things you've ever experienced. You've always been thrilled by the risk of being caught, but this is on another level.

He takes his eyes off you just for a second so he can lean in close to you again and breathe in your ear. "I can't wait to taste you."

This is too much, you can feel your legs start to tremble as he continues to move his fingers inside you and he slowly starts to circle your clit with his thumb. Try as you might you're struggling to keep your breathing steady now and you're terrified that someone might realise what's happening so you bury your face into Van's shoulder as you feel your body let go.

Despite tensing your body you're still wracked with muted shudders, and can't help but let out a little moan which you hope only Van can hear over the background chatter of the pub.

You stay like that for a second, trying to compose yourself, but you realise you can't stay like that for long.

"Y/N... are you okay?" Katie's voice comes from across the table and you whip your head up, knowing you must look flustered and feeling ashamed. You're sure you must have that tell-tale flush you always get when you orgasm, and the fact that it's just happened in a pub full of people only further stains your cheeks with colour.

"I'm fine," you say quietly.

You catch Rob's eye and he looks concerned. If only he knew.

"Stop fussing, I just felt a bit faint for a moment, that's all."

You can feel the heat of Van's gaze and you furtively look across at him. His eyes are pooling with desire and he's wearing a secretive smile just for you, and you watch as he raises his hand to his lips and places the tips of the two fingers he's pleasured you with into his mouth. You don't know where to look as the expression on his face suggests he's savouring the taste of you.

"Actually, I still feel a bit faint, I'm just going to get a bit of fresh air," you say aloud, getting to your feet, stretching the hem of your dress down as far as it'll go.

Your friends seem concerned but you assure them all is fine. Van stands up and moves aside to let you go and you hurriedly make your way outside on still slightly shaky legs. You push through the door, glad to be away, your mind whirling with thoughts as you take deep breaths.

You feel slightly stunned about what's just occurred. Things like this just don't happen to you, your life is pretty unremarkable and you never let yourself go. With everything that's been happening these past few weeks you barely recognise yourself anymore.

You hear the door swing open and turn to see Van, and you watch as he leans against the brickwork and lights up a cigarette, the smoke from his exhale dissipating into the night air.

You're both quiet for a moment before he breaks the silence. "You alright?"

"Uh-uh..."

It's not exactly awkward but it's not comfortable either. Eventually you take a deep breath. "Van...?"

He looks up, waiting.

"What... is this?" You eventually say, slowly, cautiously, a hand indicating the two of you.

Van just smiles. "When I said I wanted you I meant it you know. But not just like this. I want all of you. I want you to surrender yourself to me. Completely."

"Oh..." You weren't expecting this. You're not even sure what he means let alone know how to respond.

The door swings open and Katie and Kim pile out, giggling, but their laughter trails off as they see you and Van.

"Oh... hi you two..." Kim says, sounding mildly surprised to find you both out here.

"Come on Y/N, taxi's here," Katie announces, linking her arm through yours, then she adds with a smirk. "Unless you're staying with Van of course?"

"No, no, come on let's go," you say and you leave him there, his words playing on your mind.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

33.1K 948 47
A little flirting never hurt nobody, right? Living in the small town of Llandudno, Luna and her best mate Lucy decide to go see Lucy's favourite ban...
40.1K 903 85
When Abby comes out of a toxic relationship the last thing she needs is more complication in her life. But a chance meeting at a party takes her life...
2.9M 79.2K 48
When a downcast, introverted, and unmotivated twenty-eight-year-old hooks up with a stranger at a bar, the last thing she expected was to see him at...
2.1M 38.2K 30
Curiosity killed the cat... A teenage girl begins an online relationship with an older man but soon discovers that he isn't who he appears to be. ...