Creepypasta Lemons!

Bởi JuliannaVixenXOXO

I will do any kind of lemons! I can do straight, bi, threesomes, gay (and so on) Xem Thêm

Jeff x female!reader x Liu *lemon*
Slenderman x Female reader
funny pictures!
Yandere! Ticci Toby x female reader
Jane x female!reader
More funny pictures XD
Another funny pictures entry... i neeeed ideas people!
EJ × Neko!Female Reader
BEN x Female reader

Jeff x Female Reader x Toby lemon~

18.9K 218 724
Bởi JuliannaVixenXOXO

  Great! It was my Saturday - the only day I have off from my "job" of working for the infamous Slenderman - and I was wrestling Smile Dog out of a fucking rabbit hole!

  Jeff needs to get out here and control his damn dog! Smile is cute and a great cuddle buddy, but he is NOT my responsibility!

  I hear footsteps come running up behind me and I turn quickly to ask whoever it is to help me. I come face to... goggles? TOBY!

  I look from him to Smile and back to him so he understood I was asking for help without having to actually say words. He got the jist.

  Toby grabbed onto Smile's spikey ass collar. Ya know, you would think Jeff would get him a normal collar because of how often stuff like this happens, but noooo. He has to be a stubborn ass baby.

  After many "ow"s and "god damn it Smile!" s, we finally pulled him out of the burrow.

  The rabbit poked its head out for a split second, saw we had the dog, and it took off running.

  Smile growled and barked, but lost interest once it once out of sight. Toby and I loosened our grips , but kept our fingers under the collar just in case he tried to take off. He just trotted over to the mansion and went inside through the doggy door like Toby and I DIDNT just wrestle his ass in the dirt and 90° heat for 2 fucking hours!

  I grumbled some not so nice words under my breath as we made our way inside. Jeff was passed out in his armchair in the main living room. The mansion had three. The main one where we hosted our meetings, where BEN plays his games, and where Jeff has drunkenly puked millions of times.

  I pulled Jeff's sleeping mask and let it go so it popped him in the face. He suddenly jumped up, bloody drool coming from his smile.

  He groggily pulled off the mask and 'glared' at me. He physically cant since he has no eyelids, but you can always tell hes trying cause of his angry eyebrows.

  I started chucking cause he is just funny looking to be honest and then got serious when I remembered why I was talking to him in the first place. Jeff and I dont have a negative relationship or anything, we just dont talk often. I'm usually out on a mission for Slendy and he is usually out killing people or getting drunk. Ya... he has issues...

  "Your dog got out and got himself stuck in a rabbit hole. Everytime we almost had him out, he put himself right back in"

"We?" Jeff asked, raising an eyebrow.

He then noticed Mr. Goggles behind me.

Jeff rolled his eyes and huffed, his cheeks lightly turning pink.

There are a few things that happen when you become a proxy. You aren't allowed to tell the others that aren't proxies though, just in case you have to use those powers against them one day.

  These include:

- teleportation (only to areas within 30 yards)

- reading minds

- being able to run up to 40 mph (about 12 mph faster than the average human)

And a few others

  So, in other words, I could read Jeff's thoughts right now. And long story short, he's jelly.

  I knew Jeff thought I was attractive and liked the fact I have an attitude. He is just too focused on his blood lust to come to terms with the fact even killers get crushes. Anytime he thought a out his crush on me, he would kill someone to get his mind off of it.

  Toby liked me too. (Proxies can read other proxies minds as well)

  I dont really talk to him about it though since he is one of my best friends and I dont want to embarrass him either.

  I walked away from them both and began to walk up the stairs. I could hear Toby's neck make a slight *pop* as I left them.

  I finally walked up the three flights of stairs and was at my room. Only the most skilled get to stay on the top floor since there have been emergencies where we had to jump out of windows and stuff before.

  Like once there was a fire because BEN spilled his soda on his console and didnt realize cause he was so in the game. So the first flight of stairs caught fire since they are right there next to the living room. Long story short, sprained ankles suck.

  I went to my connected bathroom. I closed the door and put my back against it, slowly sliding down to the floor. Closing my eyes, I took a few deep breaths.

  I stood back up and looked at myself in the mirror. I had some dirt on my face and shoulders. My hair was a mess too. Then I realized I had some mascara smeared under my eyes, making it look like I get less sleep than I actually do.

  Sleep? What's that? Who's she? We dont know her here.

  I started the shower and slowly undressed myself. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time. Looking over the scars I've received while on missions and bruises I got on yesterday's mission.

  I took one last deep breath and hopped in the shower. I turned it a little hotter until I could barely stand it. The hotter, the better.

                ~~~ 1 hour later ~~~

  I step out of the shower with a bright red body and steam coming off of my legs. I wiped off some of the steam on the mirror and gave myself a small smile. I looked a little bit better, not too much to complain about.

  I walked out to my room and sat on the edge of my bed. Getting out my tablet, I scrolled through youtube to find some music I liked. Only proxies (and BEN) could have electronics unless it was an mp3 player or something. Not everyone could be trusted to make wise decisions. One time, Puppeteer stole Hoodie's phone and messaged some chick he thought was hot.

...things didnt go well between them...

She sent his number to her boyfriend so he could threaten him and Puppeteer made death threats. Then the cops got Hoodie's number and tried to track it....ya

I finally found a song and I put my headphones in.

I began to hum

  Feeling like I heard a noise outside the headphones, I paused the song. I didnt hear anything else, so i pressed play again.

Then I heard another noise so this time I turned my phone off, took out the headphones, and got off the bed. I re tied my towel since it had loosened when I was on the bed.

   I opened my door and saw both Toby and Jeff standing there.

"Um...hi?"

"Hey (y/n), can we c-come in?"

I shrugged and stepped away from the door, letting them both step inside. I closed the door behind them and sat back on my bed. Toby sat in my hanging chair and Jeff just leaned again my wall. Jeff was playing with his knife and doing all kinds of tricks.

  Toby was the first to speak.

"S-so..um.. Jeff and I were talking and...we b-both really like you... we wanted you to kinda ch-choose who you wanted so we dont keep fi-fighting about it..."

I looked to the floor to think about how to respond.

  "You dont have to come up with your answer right now. You just got out of the shower. Plus it's your day off." Jeff said lowly.

I slightly nodded, acknowledging what they were saying. Deciding I had my answer, i looked up and made eye contact with Toby, then Jeff.

"But I like you both"

I knew i caught them by surprise when Toby made multiple bad ticks all together and Jeff almost dropped his knife during one of his tricks.

They looked at each other and then back at me.

These two men in front of me both had very different personalities, yet I was attracted to them both.

  "One second please" Toby said and went over to Jeff. They started whispering to each other. I just kinda read their minds so I knew what they were saying without having to hear them.

  They were pretty much debating if they should share me and how that would be possible. Toby suggested every other day I'd be with him and the other days I'd be with Jeff. But Jeff didnt like that - wanting as much time with me as possible.

  Then they decided yes, they'd share me and just figure out how later on.

I kinda got, how do I say...bored. so I quit reading their minds. I closed my eyes and leaned back slightly on my hands so I could relax.

Suddenly, I felt the bed sink in on both sides of me.

  I opened my eyes to see Toby on my left and Jeff on my right.

They explained that they were talking about sharing me (which I already knew but I played dumb so they didnt know I was reading their minds). Jeff slowly started rubbing my arm and trailing up to my shoulder. He then put his finger underneath my chin to make me look at him.

His lips crashed on to mine and I felt Toby start rubbing my thigh.

I started kissing back. I just couldnt help myself.

We both pulled away for air and Toby turned my head towards him and we kissed too.

I could feel them both clutching the towel and I read that they wanted it gone.

I got down on my knees on the floor and undid Jeff's pants. Then Toby's. They took off their shirts while I felt their members in my hand. Mini Toby was in my right and Mini Jeff in my left. I slowly pulled down their boxers to tease them. Jeff growled and yanked his down.

"Tsk Tsk, so impatient" I chuckled. I got Toby's fully out and pumped them both. I put Toby in my mouth and kept going with Jeff in my hand. Then i switched.

After they both came, they pulled me up on the bed and practically ripped the towel off. Toby went to my chest, leaving hickeys and love bites. Jeff attacked my clit with his tongue while slowly fingering me. That was his way of payback for teasing him.

I started moaning.

  "M-more!"

  "Beg" Jeff said, smiling and licking even slower than before.

  "please!? I need more! Please give me more!"

  "Good girl"

  I could feel him smile even wider and he started licking faster, sucking harder, and fingering quicker.

  I was moaning even louder at this point. But Toby began kissing me. I tangled my fingers in his messy brown hair and moaned into his mouth. He was still playing with my chest and would pinch my nipples every few seconds to make me gasp.

  Jeff was getting jealous again of the attention Toby was getting and started finger fucking me even harder.

"OH FUCK!!!!" I screamed.

That's exactly what Jeff wanted too. He gave my pussy even more attention because it made it hard for me to kiss Toby back.

  Toby realized what Jeff was doing and went back to my chest, marking me up.

I came into Jeff's mouth with a loud moan. I began painting heavily.

Jeff held up his index finger and did the "come here" motion.

  I followed his orders. He put me on my hands and knees and shoved his cock in my mouth. I gasped as I felt Toby sliding himself up and down my soaking wet pussy.

  I gladly took Jeff into my mouth again and moaned on it as Toby pushed himself into me.

Jeff was hitting the back of my throat and Toby was hitting my g spot. All 3 of us came around the same time and the boys flipped places. Jeff was now at my pussy and Toby was filling my mouth.

  We came again and fell back on my bed. Toby was lying next to me on my right and Jeff on my left. Both put their arms around my naked body and got as close as they could to me. I smiled as I felt the heat from them both. All 3 of us were panting and tired. Toby kissed my cheek and Jeff kissed my forehead.

We all fell asleep.

~downstairs~

Sally: what are those noises?

Masky: um.. well... they are having a tickle party!

Sally: that's not what a tickle party sounds like!

BEN: Oh, something's getting tickled all right ;)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7K 300 37
● [𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑶𝑹 𝑺𝑳𝑶𝑾 𝑼𝑷𝑫𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑺!] ● 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒚𝒑𝒂𝒔�...
443K 6.7K 43
Creepypasta one-shots and lemons I hope you enjoy reading this crap Requests are welcome But please no oc requests
587K 14.1K 31
highest rank - #1!! in creepypasta, #40 in fanfiction Brooklynn may only be 6, but she already hates her life. Her father is cheating on her mother...