My Hero Academia: Mind Over M...

By c12376

Aeden never knew his parents,but he doesn't care about his undiscovered past. All he cares about now is his c... More

BNHA Prologue
BNHA Part 1
BNHA Part 2
BNHA Part 3
BNHA Part 4
BNHA Part 5
BNHA Part 6
BNHA Part 7
BNHA Part 8
BNHA Part 9
BNHA Part 10
BNHA Part 11
BNHA Part 12
BNHA Part 13
BNHA Part 14
BNHA Part 15
BNHA Part 16
BNHA Part 17
BNHA Part 18
BNHA Part 19
BNHA Part 20
BNHA Part 21
BNHA Part 22
BNHA Part 23
BNHA Part 24
BNHA Part 25
BNHA Part 26
BNHA Part 27
BNHA Part 28
BNHA Part 29
BNHA Part 30
BNHA Part 31
BNHA Part 32
BNHA Part 33
BNHA Part 34
BNHA Part 35
BNHA Part 36
BNHA Part 37
BNHA Part 38
BNHA Part 39
BNHA Part 40
BNHA Part 41
BNHA Part 42
BNHA Part 43
BNHA Part 44
BNHA Part 45
BNHA Part 46
BNHA Part 47
BNHA Part 48
BNHA Part 49
BNHA Part 50
BNHA Part 51
BNHA Part 52
BNHA Part 53
BNHA Part 54
BNHA Part 55
BNHA Part 56
BNHA Part 57
BNHA Part 58
BNHA Part 59
BNHA Part 60
BNHA Part 62
BNHA Part 63
BNHA Part 64
BNHA Part 65
BNHA Part 66
New Book
Part 69

BNHA Part 61

12 0 0
By c12376

--No POV--

Bakugo:If we're gonna put on a show,then we can't hold anything back! Let's murder everyone in UA with killer music!

Everyone:*cheers* Bakugo!!! | Hagakure:Your reasoning is scary,but if you'll do it,who cares!!! | Bakugo:Don't ignore the other part! | Hagakure:Yeah yeah,tough guy. | Denki:We get it,you're being serious! | Bakugo:I'm always serious!

Todoroki:So that's it...

Todoroki:At the Summer Training Camp,he was kidnapped by the villains. | Ida:And ever since then,he's been carrying that burden with him.

Hagakure:Isn't this awesome,Jiro!? | Jiro:Yeah! I promise,I'll do my best! | Yaoyorozu:This might help! As part of my classical education,I've studied the piano since I was just a little girl. I'd be happy to play in the band if you need me. | Clyde:Didn't you mention before that Aeden also knows how to play the piano? | Yaoyorozu:*nods* Mhm,I have. | Mina:Aw yeah! Both of them totally rock those keyboards! | Jiro:I mean,we gotta have someone on synth for the dance music. I think you'd be perfect for the gig! | Yaoyorozu:I'll do my best!

Mina:How about Aeden do the synth? I want all the girls to get together for a big choreo number! | Jiro:I'm thinking of placing Aeden in a much needed role,like making all of you float and stuff. | Mina:*to Yaoyorozu* Awww. At least you'll look cute up on stage...!

Jiro:Bass is my specialty,so now we just need guitars and vocals. | Ojiro:Okay,does that mean everybody else will be dancing? | Ida:Hm...I'm not really sure if this is enough to get the audience excited... | Todoroki:In that video I showed you earlier-- | Mina:*spins in front of the camera* We gotta have special effects! | Todoroki:Exactly. | Sero:Special effects???

Mina:*picks up the laptop and searches something,then shows it* This is what I'm talking about! See these sparks and streamers and a disco ball to fire everyone up? We gotta be EXTRA to set the right mood! | Hagakure:*squeals* Let's pull up all the stops and make an explosion of light you guys! | Mina:With your quirk,we can totally do that!

Sato:We're putting party up on the gym,right? | Ida:Uhuh! Mr. Aizawa has already made the arrangements for us! | Mina:Hold up,how's this for an idea! Since Aeden has a limit on his quirk,him and Uraraka make Kirishima and Todoroki float. Then,Kirishima chops away at Todoroki's ice and sends it flying! Then! Aoyama can be a mirror ball,and the light twinkling off of him and the ice will make it look like it's raining stardust! And and! We can call them Team Snowman! | Mineta:*laughs* A human-shaved ice machine! | Denki:It's like the team ups we were talking about before!

Aoyama:You want moi to be a disco ball? I was born to do this! | Yaoyorozu:I can see it! The gym will look spectacular! | Ida:Agreed! This is just what we all needed! | Hagakure:We'll have to have a crew working behind the scenes to pull this off though!

Aeden:We're back! | Kirishima:Hey you guys! | Midoriya:Sorry for showing up so late. | Uraraka:We finally made up for the classes we missed during our work studies! | Clyde:Now we can officially help out. | Asui:Ribbit...

--One Explanation Later,Aeden's POV--

Asui:I see. So we've decided to go with rave rock club music for our performance? | Kirishima:Having Jiro on bass and Yaoyorozu on keyboard makes sense,but... | Uraraka:Bakugo on the drums is kind of,uh... | Clyde:Shocking? | Uraraka:Yeah! | Bakugo:You got a problem with me?! (Clyde dead pans while the other three shake their head no)

Clyde:Question. Singing is most important here,so who's doing it? | Jiro:Well,we haven't figured that part out yet. | Aeden:Aren't you gonna do it Jiro? | Jiro:Uh.......

Mineta:Good singing gets all the chicks! I can do it. | Aoyama:Just imagine a singing disco ball! Se magnifique! | Kirishima:Guys,not to brag,but I'm a pretty awesome singer! (starts rapping) | Uraraka:Yeah,that's not the right genre. (Mineta lets out high-pitched screaming) | Aeden:That's just a cat dying. (Aoyama starts...I don't even know anymore) | Hagakure:Oh boy...

Hagakure:I'm with Clyde,its gotta be you Jiro! When you were teaching us how to play instruments in your room,your singing was super cool! I know you'll bring the house down! | Jiro:Come on,it wasn't that great. Maybe we-- | Hagakure:Hey look a mic!

Mineta:We just laid our souls bare for them and they're just ignoring us? Could Jiro really be that good? UGH! I mean,come on! | Kirishima:Don't be shy,show us those pipes! We want to hear you sing something?

Jiro:*closes her eyes and breathes out* ...You know everyone wants to sparkle,like the stars in the night sky. In this wondrous place,filled with all the dreams,I've been wishing for,waiting for the chance...

Jiro opens her eyes,and everyone exploded into cheers after being mesmerized by her amazing voice. Meanwhile Kirishima,Aoyama,and Mineta all dropped to the floor with defeated looks on their faces.

Hagakure:My ears are so happy! | Mina:It's such a sultry voice! | Hagakure:I told you! | Ida:Alright! I call this a unanimous decision! | Jiro:*blushes in embarrassment* Well,let's set that aside then. Now,we need guitars. I thinking two! | Denki:Aw yeah! Pick me! It's so cool to play instruments! | Mineta:Let me strung! | Kirishima:I'd just break the strings. | Bakugo:Don't you dare volunteer unless you're going to kill it,dimwit. | Denki:Yeah,I totally will! (gets an electric guitar and strums a couple notes) The guitar is the star of every rock band!

Mineta tries to play the guitar,but his arms are too small.

Mineta:My fingers won't reach because of my character design!

Sato:I wanna be on the dance crew! | Ojiro:Me too! I can move pretty well with my tail! | Sero:And I can use my tape for the special effects!

The sound of several guitar rifts rang through the common hall,so we turn to see Tokoyami making it.

Kirishima:It's like that rift is speaking directly to my heart! | Shoji:You can play? Why didn't you say anything? | Tokoyami:I put down the axe when I was bested by the F cord. Mineta,if you can't play for yourself,then I will strum for you as well. | Mineta:*big sad* ᴰᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗᵉᵛᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ,ᵈᵃᵐᵐᶦᵗ...ᵀʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ˢᵒ ˢᵗᵘᵖᶦᵈ,ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶠᵉˢᵗᶦᵛᵃˡ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ʷᶦᵗʰ. ᴵ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ⁿᵃᶦˡˢ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏ ᵒᶠᶠ. | Mina:Mineta? Will you be part of the dance team if I can get a harem together? | Mineta:The School Festival can't come soon enough!

And so,a little after one in the morning...

Ida:That's it! Everybody's role in the School Festival has been decided! We've got the band team! (Yaoyorozu,Denki,Bakugo,Tokoyami,and Jiro) And the effects team! (Koda,Kirishima,Sero,Aeden,Aoyama,and Todoroki) And the dance team! (Ida,Midoriya,Aeden,Aoyama,Asui,Sato,Ojiro,Shoji,Uraraka,Hagakure,Mina,and Mineta) Rest up guys! Starting tomorrow,we're hard at work! | Everyone:YEAH!

--Timeskip--

Today is Saturday,which means that Bakugo and Todoroki don't have to go to the provisional license training. So,since we got everyone together,we're all working together on our upcoming performance!

Jiro:Now,let's jam! | Bakugo:Murder them with music!

Sero:Perfect! That's going to look super cool! Let's go see what the dance team says! | Kirishima:I'm not sure we got enough people to pull something like this off. | Aeden:I'm sure we can do it!

Mineta:Loosen up Midoriya! You got to be precise,but flexible! Just because it's called a lock,it doesn't mean you have to be so rigid! So get that body moving,and then end it with a pop! | Dance Team:Pop!

Meanwhile,Mirio was hiding within the bushes,spying on the dance team as he plans to crack them up with laughter.

Mirio:ᴸᵒᵒᵏˢ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ʰᵃˢ ⁿᵒᵗᶦᶜᵉᵈ ᵐᵉ ʸᵉᵗᵎ ᴵ'ˡˡ ˢʷᵒᵒᵖ ᶦⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᶦᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵃ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ⁻ᵐᶦˢˢ ᵍᵃᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᶦˡˡ ᶜʳᵃᶜᵏ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵘᵖ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʷʰᵃᵗᵎ | Midoriya:*notices him* Hm? Oh,hey Togota! (Mirio dead pans as Eri comes out,but he dives back into the bushes with his buttocks prominent) | Dance Team:Eri! | Mirio:Hey guys! I brought a "peach" for ya!

Huh? No way! Is she here?!

Aeden:I'll be back! | Todoroki:Where're you going? | Aeden:Eri is here! | Kirishima:Eri!?

I bolt to the entrance door and blow the door open.

Aeden:*excited waving* Eri!!! | Eri:*faint* Hi Teshi. | Midoriya:Eri! | Eri:Hi Deku. | Ojiro:Wait,don't tell me you got a secret kid?!

Me,Uraraka,Tsu,and Midoriya all ran up to her.

Tsu:That dress looks great on you! | Uraraka:You. are. PRECIOUS! | Mr. Aizawa:Midoriya. Aeden. Finally got permission from the principal. In order to avoid additional stress,we're letting Eri explore the campus before the festival.

Ida:Well hello! You must be Eri from the work study! Very nice to meet you! I'm Ida. | Mineta:Mineta,hey there! You're going to be a looker,aren't ya! (DEATH looms over him,but Eri hides behind Mirio's arm) | Mirio:Oh,right! She's kinda shy. | Ida:That's perfectly ok! | Mirio:Then let's start the tour! I wanna show her as much of the school as I can so she knows what to do here! You two wanna come too? | Aeden:I would love to! | Midoriya:Sure!

Aeden:Oh,Kirishima,you and Eri haven't introduced yet! | Kirishima:Yeah,you're right! | Mina:Ok crew! Why don't we grab a little break! It's tea time!

So,me,Midoriya,and Mirio grab our school uniforms and head to the school.

Mirio:It may be a weekend day,but since the students live here in the dorms,there are still a ton of people running around the campus helping to prepare the festival! | Business Student:Hey! It's Togota! | Business Student2:*notices Eri* Hey,who's that? Don't tell me your temporary leave from school is because you have a kid now!? (Mirio smiles) Dude you gotta say something,now I feel like it's for real.

Business Student:All jokes aside,here. Class 1 is putting up an awesome lecture,so make sure you check it out! You too man! (gives a flyer to me and Midoriya) | Mirio:Woulnd't miss it for the world! | Aeden:This is some high quality flyer.

We went through the halls and later come outside,seeing its just as busy as it was inside.

Midoriya:Everyone's super busy even though its just one month away! | Mirio:Oh,def! You gotta try not to last year! It takes a lot of work to pull off something plus-ultra!

A metal dragon head popped out of nowhere,and I immediately put up a shield. Although,I quickly put it down once I saw Tetsutetsu holding the prop.

Tetsutetsu:Sorry! Hey! It's Midoriya from Class A. | Monoma:*reveals himself* Why am I not surprised,huh! You're walking around like you've got nothing to do while we're all hustling! | Midoriya:*ignores him* Eri,are you okay? | Eri:I thought it was that dragon from before. | Aeden:You saw a dragon? Oh! She means Draco! | Monoma:So you're just gonna ignore me? Talk about rude! I heard Class A is doing a concert or something for us. That's so cute,but to put it bluntly,Class B's stellar performance is gonna make you wish you haven't even shown up!

Monoma:We're doing Romeo and Juliet and the Prisoner of Ascabam: The Return of the King! It's a completely original play written by us! A super spectacular fantasy epic! (Silence...) You should make sure you come prepared,bring a hankey to wipe the tears from your eyes once you finally realize how superior you are!

Monoma laughs like a psychopath,to which I responded with a precise amount of force aiming for his medulla oblongata,knocking him out.

Aeden:He's more ferocious than usual today. | Awase:Yeah,sorry about that guys. Kendo isn't around,so there's no one to keep him in line. | Midoriya:*looks around* That's weird,the two of them typically showed up like a set. | Awase:Well she's off prepping the beauty pageant now,so... | Midoriya:Beauty what?! | Awase:It's kinda funny. She didn't even mean to enter. | Tetsutetsu:Monoma was still right though! We're pulling out all the stops!

Mirio:Sorry Eri,but every place has its own downside I guess. | Eri:Huh? | Midoriya:Why didn't Mr. Aizawa say anything about there being some kind of beauty pageant. | Mirio:Well it's too late to answer,but you know who's really gunning it hard this time? | Aeden:No idea! | Mirio:Last year's runner up! The Big Three's Best Girl,Nejire Hado!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 202 19
In this reality Izuku was neglected by his parents, the only person who cared about him was his adoptive sister, who protected him, at eight he disap...
4.7K 91 16
A story in which an anxious girl meets an anxious boy in their early childhood, forming a long-lasting friendship. There two friends decide to set th...
134K 1.6K 42
Bakubottom // Bakubowl oneshots ♡ [ warning ― slow updates. i have a horrible writing schedule, sorry ]
273K 8.1K 60
You're Best Friends With a Boy named Iida Tenya ever since childhood . You both dreamt of being future heroes, there, you both decided to go to U.A H...