BNHA Part 57

--Marsha--

Shigaraki:In Shogi,the point is to take out the king,right? | Dabi:It's not exactly that simple.

Twice was no longer in his villain body suit while Toga was still in her school uniform. Me,I just have to stay between them because of how short I am.

Compress:*in a call* Indeed,just as you said. This was the fastest route from the Yakuza headquarters to the nearest villain hospital. The stage is now set. Thanks for letting us know! You're so efficient Toga,you deserve a round of applause.

Toga:Jin's the one who reminded me to call. | Jin:Fight! | Toga:I was a little distracted watching Izuku~! | Jin:Run away fast! | Toga:Sorry we're not there,so you have to get your hands dirty. | Compress:Just the one hand,my dear. | Toga:*giggles* We couldn't get the girl of the center of their plan,but I'm pretty sure you'll have no problem intercepting the finished product. 

Toga:*Marsha taps Jin's shoulder* We also watched the cops loading everybody up,but I didn't see them take anything. (Jin stands up with Marsha helping him) Even in you don't get more after... | Jin:KILL THEM! | Toga:I bet you still wanna say hi,right?

--In a nearby highway...--

A few minutes has gone by after Toga's call,and Shigaraki got Chisaki's unconscious body out of the truck.

Shigaraki:Tell me again who's the next leader is gonna be. | Chisaki:ᴰᶦᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵏᶦˡˡ ᵐᵉˀ | Shigaraki:No,I thought of something you'll hate even more than that. I hate you,truly. You're too full of yourself. (Compress snatches one of Chisaki's arms) | Compress:*takes off his mask and smiles* For the arm.

Shigaraki:*pulls out a small red box* Two little boxes. Which one hold the finished product? I'll just take both. | Chisaki:*widens his eyes* ᵀʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵐᶦⁿᵉ. | Shigaraki:*scoffs* You know what I think,Overhaul? Someone so obsessed with erasing quirks,shouldn't have one of their own... (Shigaraki grabs Chisaki's remaining arm,decaying it) Don't you agree? (Chisaki's eyes continue to widen in fear and pain) If I don't cut that off,your whole body will turn to dust.

He then brandished a knife and gives Chisaki a quick dismemberment of his arm,now rendering basically quirkless.

Shigaraki:Just like that,you're helpless. A weak,quirkless loser! And all the fruits of your labor belong to me! Now you don't even have a thumb to suck on! You're doomed to watch from the sidelines as your dreams falls apart! (smiles wickedly) Let's do our best!

Spinner:*honks the truck* Back ups coming! We gotta go!

Shigaraki:*walks toward their truck with Compress and Dabi by his side* Remind me to thank Vale for giving me that idea. | Dabi:Sure thing. Doesn't she did the same thing with that Seishi kid? | Compress:Indeed,though,I've heard he has adapted despite his eyes have been gouged out. | Shigaraki:Either way,a powerful hero like him now has a flaw that will hold him back.

Chisaki screams one last time,full of pain and anguish as now everything he did,as Tomura said,has been for nothing...

--Midoriya--

Rikiya Katsukame's life force stealing quirk has brought down more than half the heroes and police who assembled to fight at the Hassaikai headquarters. Those who remained unharmed joined the local heroes to survey the damage done to the area. Meanwhile,those who are injured in the fight were transported to the nearby hospital for treatment.

Doctor:I did a thorough examination,but,other than your arm,there seems to be nothing of the ordinary. | Midoriya:Good to hear,thanks a lot. That's an odd injury though,could you tell me what happened? | Midoriya:Please sir,how is everyone else? | Mr. Aizawa:I can fill you in,Midoriya. | Midoriya:Oh good,you're ok! | Mr. Aizawa:Just needed some stitches. Now come with me.