"Blissfully Yours". (Book 2)(...

By ValForget

(Book 2 of Shattered series) VERY MATURE CONTENT 18+ TRIGGER WARNING!!. What happen's when you find out after... More

Chapter 1
Preface
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 4

75 2 0
By ValForget

                                         KATIE'S POV

The next few day's are spent avoiding one another. I can't even look at, Adam let alone be in the same room as him. I honestly don't know how we can get past this, or IF we can even get past this.

I moved into the spare bedroom the next day but to be honest, i'm surprised that i'm still even in this house after what he did.

I peak into the livingroom where I knew, Adam would be. He's laying on the couch listening to music like he does every day.

"Adam!!".

He sit's up as soon as he hears my voice, looking down at his hands when he answers.

"Yeah!".

"I think I should go stay with, Avory for a little while".

He finally look's up at me with sadness in his eye's, sighing deeply.

"Very well, if you feel that's what's best". "Just know that I love you, Katie".

He lay's back down on the couch and as I leave the room he asks.

"For how long?".

"I'm honestly not sure".

With that I leave the room to go pack some thing's.

              About twenty minutes later

                               STILL KATIE'S POV

I come back into the livingroom with my duffel bag and suitcase in hand and set them at the door.

"She should be here soon".

He say's nothing, can't even look at me.

"I'm sorry, Adam". "I just can't be in this house right now".

He mutters something under his breath not thinking that I heard, but I did.

"Can't fix thing's if you don't stay".

"When you are ready to tell me EVERYTHING, then maybe we can sit down and talk". "Until then, this is the way it has to be, Adam".

                                      DING DONG

"That's her now, you know where i'll be when you decide you are ready to tell me the full truth".

Opening the door, Avory walks in noticing the tension between us.

"You ready to go, Katie?".

"Hey, Avory". "Yeah I just have to grab my stuff at the door".

"Avory, can I talk to you for a minute before you leave with, Katie?".

She hesitated for a moment looking to me.

"It's fine, i'll wait for you in the car".

"Ok". "I'll see you in a minute, Babe".

She turned back around to look at, Adam as I walk out the door.

                                      ADAM'S POV

"What is it Adam?". "What could you possibly have to say to me after what you did to her?".

"Just!". "Please take care of her since I failed to"... " And, Avory!?". "I never meant for any of this to happen and I never stopped loving her".

"NO, YOU JUST STUCK YOUR FUCKING DICK IN SOME OTHER WHORE!". "YOU FUCKING BROKE HER HEART, ADAM".

"FUCK!". "I KNOW THAT, AVORY". "DON'T YOU THINK I FEEL GUILTY FOR WHAT I DID TO HER? HMMM!".

"DO YOU?".

"I FUCKED UP". "ME!". "NOT HER, ME!". "I FUCKING THREW AWAY THE BEST POSSIBLE THING THAT COULD HAVE EVER HAPPEN TO ME, ALL FOR A PIECE OF TAIL". "I WILL FUCKING REGRET THIS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, AVORY!". "You know what, just go!".

She look's at me with empathy in her eye's.

"Then fight for her, Adam". "Show her that you still desire her and care for her". "Don't give up on her".

"And how do I do that, Avory?". "She won't even look at me".

"You're a smart man, i'm sure you will think of something".

With that she gives me a hug and before she leaves say's one last thing.

"I'm sorry this is happening to you guy's, Adam". "I really am". "I will take care of her".

And then I was alone with my thought's. Moment's later my knee's hit the floor and I am full on sobbing.

"No one to blame but myself"... "This is all my fault"... "I lost my world"... "I lost her!".

That night I struggled hard with the demon's within me of feeling the need to call, Mallory. In the end the demon's won and I ended up in her bed that night.

I'm a weak shell of a man right now. I just needed to feel something other than the pain in my heart that I was feeling. I needed to forget and I knew focusing my aggression on, Mallory would achieve that if only for a little while.

I gave into, Mallory completely that night. Gave her full control. Something I would NEVER normally do. I just needed to forget.

"Please, Baby!". "Make me forget". "Make me feel something other than pain and heartache"... "Use me, Baby".

"I have full control, Adam?".

"Yes, but only for tonight".

"No punishments will come back on me?".

"No!". "Please, Baby". "Make me forget".

"STRIP!". "NOW!".

I did as she asked, no hesitations.

"On the bed!, hand's above your head".

Again I do as, Mallory asks. Next thing I see, a pair of pink Fuzzy hand cuffs. She  cuffs my hands to the bed post looking down at her prize a seductive smile on her face. She climbs on the bed.

"Stop teasing!".

"Did I say you could speak?.

"N-no, sorry!".

"Sorry, what?".

I arch my eyebrows at her.

"You know how to answer me".

She has this mischievous grin on her face.

"Come on, Slave". "I don't have all night".

So she plan's on taking full opportunity of this control thing, I see how it is. I respond in the only acceptable way I know that she is looking for.

"Sorry, Mistress!".

"Good, Boy".

She climbs on top of me. My cock already standing at full attention for her.

"Mmmm!". "So hard for, Mommy already"

I let out a low deep moan at the mere mention of her calling herself, Mommy.

"Mmmm".

"You like when I call myself, Mommy?".

"Mmmm, fuck yes!".

She start's to grind her wet core against my shaft ever so slightly in slow agonizing circles.

"Aaaah, YES!". "Harder, Baby".... "Please!".

She presses harder as she speed's up a bit.

"Mmmm!!". "You feel so good, Daddy". "I want to fuck you so hard and deep".

"Then take me, Mal". "Use me, Baby".

She slides down deep onto my cock as it pulses inside the wall's of her pussy. God she feel's like heaven.

"Fuck me hard, Baby". "Please!".

She picked up the pace slamming down with great intensity the only sound being our bodies as they connect with each thrust we make. She removes the cuffs and my hand's immediately grip her ass as she continues to thrust into me.

"Aaaaah, YES BABY!!". "FUCK THAT COCK, TAKE IT ALL, BABY!". " I'm gonna Cum!".

"Yes!". "Cum for me, Daddy!".

"AAAH!!". "I'M CUMMING!". "Aaahhh".

I lay there completely out of breath wrapping my arms around her as she slides off me, and lay's beside me completely unable to move.

"Do you have to leave, Daddy?".

I think about it for a long while believe me, but after great though I decide.

"No, I can stay!".

"Really!".

I was as shocked as she was at my answer to her question.

"Just for tonight, Mal".

"Ok, Daddy".

With that we both surrender to sleep unable to move from the night's events.

                     THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up the next morning with, Mallory tucked in my arms just as we had fallen asleep.

I just laid there watching her sleep. She eventually started to stir a bit in my arms.

"Hmmm!!. "Good morning, handsome".

Being completely lost in the moment I reply.

"Good morning, beautiful". "Did you sleep well?".

"Mmm hmm". "Better than ever, Daddy". "Did you sleep well?".

"I did actually thank's to you, Baby".

She reaches up to kiss my lip's and I surrender to here soft touch.

"Hmmm!!". "Feel's like you have a bit of an issue this morning, Daddy!?".

"Hmmm, oh yeah!?". "Well maybe you should fix it then, Baby?".

She reaches down under the covers grabbing hold of my massive bulge bucking my hips as she grab's hold of it.

"FUCK, MAL!".

She pick's up her pace stroking my cock faster making me synch my teeth together in agony.

"FUCK, MAL". "Fix it, Baby!".. "Please!".

"Hmm!!. "I love when you beg me for thing's, Daddy".

"Suck it for, Daddy". "Make me feel better, Baby".

She dips under the sheets. In one swift motion taking my cock in her mouth going as deep as she can before she comes back up again, then repeats the motion over and over till I'm pulsing in her throat.

"Baby, i'm gonna cum!".

No sooner had I said it and my load shoots down her throat. She suck's every single last drop before she pop's back out from under the sheets kissing me passionately as I taste myself on her lip's.

"Mmmm!!". "You taste so good, Daddy".

"Hmmmm!".

We lay there for a bit longer also pleasing her a couple times before I have to get out of this comfy bed.

"You ok, Daddy?". "You've been pretty quiet this morning?".

"Hmmm!". "Yeah, im ok just thinking!".

"Do you regret last night?".

"What!?". "No, Mallory!". "I don't regret any time spent with you, Baby". "You know that"... "Right!?".

"Yeah!"... "Adam!?".

"Hmmm?".

"Was last night our last time together?".

She looks away from me probably afraid of my answer.

"Honestly!". "I don't know, Mal". "My life is a mess right now, but mean so much to me". "I hope you know that, Baby".

"You mean alot to me to, Adam".

"I have to go, Mal".

"Ok, i'll miss you".

I kiss her lip's, grab my key's and walk out the door without looking back like I have done many times because it hurts like hell to walk away from her every time I leave her.

The drive home felt long but it was only about twenty minutes. Walking in the door, Katie is sitting on the couch clearly waiting for me.... And VERY annoyed!!.

"KATIE, WHA...".

                                        KATIE'S POV

I've been sitting here in my livingroom or I guess what used to be my livingroom for hour's waiting for, Adam to come home. He's been gone TWO hour's from what I can tell, because THAT'S how long i've been sitting here for, since 6am to be exact. Avory, and I had talked last night about everything that went on she somehow convinced me to at least hear, Adam out from his side of thing's. But the longer I sit here the more PISSED OFF I became again. Because if he's not here in HIS bed, then where the HELL is he?.

WITH HER!. That's where his ass is. What other explanation could there be. He couldn't even keep it in his pants one god damn night. He probably ran to her the moment I left. Finally two and a half hour's later I hear the key jiggling in the door. I sit up straight and watch as he walks in not noticing me just yet. As he start's to turn around I can see the slight smile on his face, then he see's me and it disappears. That's right ASSHOLE, you've been caught!.

"KATIE!". "Whaaa, how long have you been here?".

"Adam, Where were you?".

"Oh!"... "I, I was on a morning run".

"THAT'S STRIKE ONE!". "Want to try that again?".

"I-I was at a friend's house".

"Ok!, that's closer to the truth!". "Also strike two". "Try again, Adam".

He just looks away from me not able to meet my eye's.

"So you couldn't even wait one day before you were back ball's deep in your (Friend!)".

I made air quotes when I said the word 'Friend'.

"I can't believe I let, Avory talk me into coming back here to hear you out".

"So, Avory talked you into coming here?". "It wasn't your idea".

"THAT'S the part you choose to focus on, not the fact that our relationship is falling apart?". "And now finding out that you weren't even home last night". "I don't even know if I do care to know your side of thing's now, Adam". "Because it's obviously not out of your system or you would of been here this morning". "In YOUR bed, when I got here this morning". "Give me one REALLY GOOD reason why I should even listen to what you have to even say, Adam?".

"Because even if you don't believe it I DO love you, and because i'm a weak man without you". "I need you, Baby".

"I told you yesterday to stop calling me that". "And if you NEEEED me in order for you to be a 'Strong Man' as you so put it, then WHY the hell did you cheat on me even when I was with you?".

I used air quotes again when I said 'Strong Man' so that I could get him to see how ridiculous that sounds.

"I'll tell you everything, just please come home". "Please come back to me". "I need you, Katie". "I can't live without you". "I can't survive without you". "I feel like i'm drowning in a pool when i'm not near you". "You can yell and scream and punch at me all that you need to". "Please just come home to me, I need you Katie".

"Adam!?".

He's on the floor now kneeling infront of me, begging for me to stay.

"Please Katie"."I need you!".

I thought long and hard for at least five minutes while he just sat there staring down at his hand's.

"Fine, i'll stay!". "But!". "I'm staying in the spare bedroom". "I'm not ready to move back to our bed just yet".

"That's fine ba". "I mean Katie, I'll take anything". "Please just don't leave again".

"SO!". "Are you going to tell me what happened?". "How this hole (Thing) happened".

He get's up off his knee's.

"May I sit?!"

He gestured to beside me on the couch.

"You may!" .

He sit's down and takes a minute.

"HOW long!?"

"A couple month's, maybe three".

"So how did you meet this". "WOMAN!?". That's fucked my entire life up?.

"It all started when I went out that night with the boy's a few month's back". "The boy's and I went out drinking". "David could tell that I was out of sorts, not enjoying myself like the other's because it was a strip bar". "He thought I should of been enjoying myself, so I unloaded on him". "I was SO waisted that night, Katie". "I would of never told him any of it if I had been sober". "He took it as his opportunity to get inbetween us because he thought/think's that you hold me back".

"Do YOU think that, Adam?".

"What?, no!". "Never!". "I love you". "So after I was done unloading all my stress on him". "I felt better, I just needed to get it off my chest". "But then he handed me that piece of paper that you found". "Told me to keep it just incase". "Told me that she was a good person to unload on". "I thought he just meant talking, Katie". "I swear!". "And at first it was just talking, but then".

He paused for just a moment unsure of if he should continue, so I answer for him.

"But then you slept with her".

"Not at first". "I pushed her away the first few times, Katie". "I swear!". "But she just". "She somehow convinced me that it was ok if no one found out about it, she made me believe that what I was doing wasn't wrong". "She just kept persisting until I couldn't take it any longer". "She made me want her, need her". "Even crave her".. "I was weak Katie!". "I know I fucked up, I know i'm not a good person". "I know you deserve better, and I know you hate me". "I just". "Please don't leave me, I can't handle losing you".

"Adam I don't hate you, im just hurt". "I know you never meant for any of this to intentionally happen, and I know it's not completely your fault".

"Of course it's all my fault, I cheated on you".

"But I haven't exactly been the best girlfriend lately either, Adam".

"That doesn't matter". "I'm the man". "I should know better, have more self control". "Protect you, NOT hurt you".

"We have both made mistakes". "Now!, WE fix those mistakes".

"Really!?". "You're not leaving me?!".

"No". "But some thing's are going to have to change, Adam".

"Anything, Baby". "Name it!".

I hold out my hand to him with an expectant look.

"Paper!".

"What?".

"The piece of paper, Adam!". "I know you still have it".

And of course I was right, because he reaches into his pant pocket and handed it right to me.

"Here!, take it". "I don't want it".

"This isn't going to be easy, Babe but I am willing to fight for us!". "For what we had".

He instantly reaches for me, pulling me into a tight hug".

"I'm so sorry, Baby". "I'll make thing's right, do better". "Be the man you need me to be".

"Ooow, loosen the grip".

"Never!". "I'm never letting you go ever again". "I love you so so much, Baby and I am so sorry I hurt you.

                           TWO WEEK'S LATER

                               STILL KATIE'S POV

It's been two week's since I stepped foot back into this house. And although it hasn't been easy. I've stayed mainly because he begged me to. I'm still sleeping in the spare bedroom, I just can't bring myself to let him have me in that way just yet!. He has to work for it. He's tried to cuddle and kiss me a few times, but I just push him away saying that i'm just not ready yet. I can't help but think that if I keep pushing him away like I have been, if he would again stray from me.

That's what terrifies me most is that if I keep putting him at a distance, that he will go back to HER!. I. HATE. HER, SHE did this to ME, to US!.

I get pulled from my thought's as, Adam enters the room.

"I think we should see someone, Adam". "To help us with how we are feeling".

"You mean like a shrink??". "I don't NEED a shrink Katie, I NEED my girlfriend back". "How is a shrink supposed to help with that?". "Do they have a magical wand that she can wave and poof everything is normal again?". "Because I don't think that's exactly how it work's, Katie".

"Now you're just being an ass and mocking me". "You don't know that it won't help, Adam unless we try it because CLEARLY what we are doing is NOT working". "We can't even have a normal conversation without it ending in an argument".

"You're the one yelling and screaming at me Katie. "Not me!".

"Just fuck off, Adam". "It was a god damn idea". "At least i've had ideas, you've contributed NOTHING!".

I had to leave the room, I couldn't look at him any longer.

"GOD he can be such an ass sometimes".

Someone's got to figure out how to fix us and it's obviously not going to be him doing it, so I guess that leaves me!.

                                   AUTHOR NOTE

Hope you are enjoying my new book, please let me know if these last two chapters were to long, and please remember to comment and vote, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for sticking by me and supporting me, I appreciate you all 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 444 20
"One for every year I've been without you," He says, with me bent over his knee. I moan loudly. "One," Smack. God I'm practically melting with him. "...
578 17 22
(Book 3 of Shattered series) (MATURE CONTENT!!! 18+) (TRIGGER WARNING!!) After month's of stalking a young girl when he was just sixteen and serving...
2.5K 142 23
(Book 1 of Shattered series) MATURE CONTENT 18+ TRIGGER WARNING!!! Can you really truely trust the people you think you know just by the persona they...
5.1K 215 39
"You've become so damaged that when someone tries to give you what you deserve, you have no idea how to respond." He says taking a step closer to me...