Fatima And Aisha

By Baby_BuB

Join us as Fatima Zarah, Aisha Ummi, Asmau, Hauwa and Hajara unravel the mystery of an Uncle trying his utter... More

COPY RIGHT
INTRODUCTION
The Accident
DEATH
ANSWERED PRAYERS
MISTAKE
REGRET
DOUBT-PART 1
DOUBT-PART 2
Decisions
Exams and Packing Time
NIGERIA
MEETING EVERYONE
TOURING NIGERIA AND TROUBLE?
COULD IT BE?
POSSIBLE ANSWERS
ALIVE?!?!
THE PLAN
WHO?!?!
KIDNAP
❀HELP❀
SAFE FOR NOW
THE CRUSH
EPILOGUE
TRUTH AND TESTS
RESULTS
A LITTLE SUPRISE
PART OF THE PLAN
IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

HOME AT LAST

107 40 21
By Baby_BuB

Unedited

Ummi's P.O.V

It's been a week since i was discharged from the hospital.

I just happened to overhear that they didn't have enough money to pay the bills so I started working there in secret to pay it up as I was a graduate after all.

They have been super nice to me and her sons are decent and the little girl Amal is just so nice and is just the cutest.

I tried to call Zarah, Ummi, Abba, Ya Mahmud or even Deena my best friend but all their numbers weren't going through.

I rubbed my eyes in frustration. Questions reeking through my head. Why aren't they looking for me? Are they looking for me? Why haven't I been found? Are they alright?

All these were just making my head hurt a lot.

I gave Hanif back his phone. He was the eldest while the second was Gamal.

He is around Zarah's age I think and the eldest around my age.

"No luck?" Hanif asked as he collected the phone.

I shook my head, I've been trying for so long to get in contact with them.

He smiled apologetically. I gave him a small smile and he left.

Months Later

" YA AISHA YA AISHA!" Amal came in screaming. "What is it did something happen?" I asked worried.

"Mama is calling you." She said with a
Cheeky grin and ran out of the room.

I adjusted the hijab I was wearing and moved to the front area where Aunty and Abh were sitting.

I sat on a mat beside them to listen to what she has to say.

"Dear Aisha there is a cart that will be going to Dubai tomorrow we have bargained for him to take you along. This is your opportunity to go home." She said her voice cracking at the end.

"No no Aunty i just can't leave you here alone who will take care of Amal and you when your sick and and...." I started to say but Abh cut me off.

"You are going and that is final!" He said in a strict yet calm voice.

I had no other choice than to oblige. Then I remember something.

I went into the room i shared with Amal and brought out a bundle of 500 Egyptian pounds.

I went into their room and placed it in Aunty's chest where she keeps the little money they earn.

I went back outside to ask for when I will be leaving. "After Fajr around six." Abh said.

I nodded. I went back inside to pack the little belongings I had in a sack and the remaining money.

It was already 10 in the night. I got a piece of paper and A pen and wrote.

"Dear Aunty,Abh,Amal,Hanif and Gamal

I'm sorry I have to leave i will seriously miss you all. Thank you for everything you have done for me write from when you found me in the river. I knew you didn't have the money yet you did that much for me and for that I am grateful. There is some money in Aunty's chest and I want you all to use it. Please use it to pay for Amal and Gamal's schooling, Aunty's medications for the house, doe new clothes and most importantly for food. By the time you see this I might have already been gone but I promise I will be back and by the time I come back your lives will change for the better. I love you all.

Love Aisha Ummi."

By the time I was done i had tears in my eyes.

I would seriously miss them. I tucked the note under the make shift pillow, turned to my right side and slept.

The next day.....

I woke up a little before fajr. I had my bath careful not to wake Amal and got dressed. I tiptoed into Aunty and Abh's room and kept the note in the chest.

Few minutes later the Imam was calling prayers from the local mosque and everyone started to wake up.

I woke up Amal and she went in to perform her ablution.

The male went to the mosque and we prayed.

Once they were back I got my little sack of clothes and the money I had left and waited for Abh at the front so he could take me to where I will be going home.

"I'm sorry Aisha we don't have money but our prayers will always be with you." Aunty said.

She reminded me of Ummah so much. Gosh I miss my family. I wonder how they are doing.

"It's okay Aunty." I said. "Time to go." Abh said.

I wished them all farewell and hugged Amal tight before we went to where the cart that will be taking me home is.

As soon as I was safely aboard Abh paid the man some crumpled money that came from his pocket and bid me goodbye before he to left.

بمجرد عودتك يرجى إعادة المال سأعطيك بعض" المال."( once you come back please return the money i will instead give you some money)

I told the cart man. He nodded and I gave him some money.

Two naps, two deeps sleeps and some food later we finally arrived at the outskirts of Dubai.

"هذا بقدر ما يمكنني أن آخذك"(this is as far as I can take you) "حسنا شكرا لك"(okay thank you)

I said and carefully came down. Now for Allah's sake how will I get to the main city.

I walked further and came across a tarred road. I kept following it occasionally stopping to rest.

*beep beep* a car sounded from behind me. I whipped my head and jumped to the side so as not to get hit.

The car parked beside me and the windows were whined down. I saw first the hijab of a female then a pair of piercing blue eyes.

"Assalamualaykum." She said. "Walaikumusalam." I replied. "If i may ask what are you doing around here it gets pretty dangerous at night." She said.

OH. "May you please take me to the Mahmud's residence?" I asked. She looked at me questionably. I know i don't look like someone who will be there but who cares.

"Uh sure come in." She said unlocking the car.

Good life was playing by Harris J one of my fav. I hummed to it as she drove.

Soon enough we were at home. Home at last. Homee sweet homeee.

I thanked the woman and got down. She looked at me one last time before driving of.

I rang the telecome at the gate. No reply. It kept ringing until soon enough the gates were opened.

I went to the door and the door was opened by Aunt Mimi an elderly woman who only comes when we travel.

Weird why did they travel. As soon as she saw me it looked like she had seen a ghost. "Umm..Umm...Ummi your alive?!?!" She said more like questioned.

Of course I am. She pulled me into a right embrace as if, if she was to let go I would vanish.

🔊🔊🔊🔊

Done and dusted finally. ur_Skittles_Lover_ @unique_maryam the chapter is here oo.

The threat these girls have been giving me. Hmmmm hmmmmmm tohm.

Reminder: please and please I'm begging you guys to please check our my other book or else.........

😘😘😘

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Share

I know you guys are planning on leaving without tapping that star so you better tap on it and make you girl happy hehe love y'all and stay safe

Xoxo-Khadijah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 1.9K 38
Ahmed siblings book 1 Life gives us all different surprise through every step, its just that sometimes surprise turns out to be delightful and someti...
92.8K 4.1K 45
She knew this bus wasn't going to bring her to school today. She was afraid and scared that she would have to face this day. But it all happened and...
1.5K 198 56
She doesn't believe in love after what has happened to her. Shyra Adam has always been a good daughter and a good person who helps anyone in need. Bu...
596K 39.1K 67
She is model of innocence; He is anything but innocent. She sees the world in light; He only sees darkness. Her eyes speak volumes; His blue orbs ar...