Sweet Summer Day (MiChaeng)

By chaeng_tiger23

Two girls encounter each other one summer day beginning the journey of their love story. After what seemed l... More

1. Finally, We're Free
2. I wish
3. Moving In
4. Trip
5. On the Way to Japan
6. Suffocated
7. Open Up
8. Is that ....??
9. I couldn't
10. Encounter
11. She's Dead
12. Our Cub
13. Little Group
14. I saw her pt. I
15. I saw her pt. II
16. I'm Pathetic
17. The reason behind the breakup
18. It's
19. JB
20. The letter
21. Do I like her?
23. They can't see each other!!
24. The day we met
25. Partner
26. It was a mistake
27. Feelings
28. The date
29. The truth
30. It's not your fault
31. I like you Son ChaeYoung
32. I saw her
33. Favourite Dish
34. Meet-Up
35. Planned
36. About last night
37. They all came here?
38. Maybe they're friends?
39. Welcome to our neighbourhood!!
40. Neighbours!!
41. Unapproachable
42. University
43. Running Away
44. I saw you today
45. I was the reason
46. The sketch
47. Let's go to the...
48. I see you look at me
49. Why did you leave me?
50. I'm sorry
51. I love you!!
52. Why are you here?
53. My Grave??
54. Don't ever leave me
55. Dyke
56. Enjoy Your Life
57. Dream?
58. I still love you
59. I love you Oppa!!
60. Masterpiece
61. It's gone?
62. I Love You Always
63. I guess now
64. Please Don't Give Up
65. Should I ...?
66. I'll do it
67. I'm just scared
68. It's going to be hard
69. City lights
70. How I wish
71. See you soon
72. Forget me?
73. Fell Again
74. Let Me Breathe
75. Time Goes On
76. Romeo & Juliet
77. Fake Life
78. It always comes back to you
79. Bring Her Back
80. Sweet Summer Day
New Book!!

22. Did she got kidnapped?

825 27 3
By chaeng_tiger23

Chaeyoung's POV 

            Calling EagleTofu...

After some rings, she finally picked up. 

"Eonnie?"

"Yeah?"

"Where are you?"

"Oh I uhh- came for a walk yeah." She chuckled nervously.

A walk? She never goes out for a walk. She always stays in. That's one of the reason why her skin is so pale like a tofu.  

"Weird but ok." I replied. 

I don't have time to investigate her because we are planning on going to the beach. I'm really excited because you know *cough* bikini. Anyways, I can investigate her when we reach there. 

"Hurry up and come back we're going somewhere," said I. 

"Where?" I don't wanna say it because I know she's gonna jump and scream for at least a minute in wherever she is standing right now. In short, wasting our precious time. 

Where is she anyways? 

"Just come back and you'll know."

"Ok, I'm on my way." 

 "Ok see ya." I hung up the call.

*sigh*

 Thank god, she didn't ask anymore questions. 

"What did she say?" asked Tzuyu who was on the couch watching Ponyo. 

"She said she is on her way." I replied and joined her. 

"Oh it ended," said I kinda sulking. 

"Yeah." Tzuyu giggled. 

I swear I left for like a minute how did it end already? Ponyo and Sosuke's mother were having a chat just now. Augh, I'll have to watch it again. 

"So, what are we doing?" asked Tzuyu. 

"Let's do this, first we pack the things we need in a basket then we get ready." I proposed the idea which Tzuyu agreed. 

"Dahyun eonnie should be back soon so she might be able to help us pack." I added. 

Soon we started packing the things we need such as beach ball, floaties, sunglasses, sodas (today is an exception), chips (again, an exception), strawberry (can't forget this one), watermelon (Mina's favourite :) Ugh I'm so hopeless) and finally something that we all have been waiting for. *smirk* Bikini!!!! 

Me and Tzuyu is done packing. It took us 20 minutes because we had to arrange the beach essentials and cut the fruits to make fruit salad which we all love. But Dahyun eonnie is still not here. 

"What is she doing? We're already done packing. She should be here by now," said I in a bit of a rage. 

She said she's on her way but why isn't she here yet. Where on earth did she go for a walk? 

"Where is she?" said I in a frustrating tone. 

"Maybe she's on her way." 

"But it's been like 25 minutes. She don't even know this place to go far away." I'm getting worried now. I hope she didn't get kidnapped. 

I reached for my phone giving a call to Dahyun eonnie hoping she picks up the phone. As soon as she picked up I shouted... 

"Eonnie!!!!"

"Yaah why are you shouting?"

 She is shouting which means she is in one piece. No one kidnapped her that's a relief. 

"I told you to hurry up. We're gonna be late or do you want us to go without you huh?" I asked in an angry tone.

"Aish, wait for me I'm nearly there."

"It doesn't even sound like you're moving." How did I know? Well, I just guessed. 

"I-I am moving." She stuttered does that mean I was correct? 

"Are you really? It doesn't really sound like it." I don't know if she is really moving or just standing in one place. 

"There. Does it sound like I'm moving now?" She asked in a frustrated tone.

It does but something's off. It doesn't sound like a genuine walk. It's more like she's struggling to walk and even if she was walking how is she holding her phone near her foot? She loves to embarrass herself in the public but this is just weird. Imagine Dahyun eonnie walking while holding her phone near her foot. How didn't she trip? I then realised how she did that and so being the Chae that I am I had to uncover her secret. 

"Yeah but in the same spot." I think I got it right. I'm proud of myself. 

"I'm coming. Hold your horses. I have two legs not four." She things she is funny. 

"Still hurry up. I'm hanging."

I didn't wait for her reply as she would only take longer to be back so I hung up. 

"So?" asked Tzuyu. 

"She's coming." I rolled my eyes which made Tzuyu chuckle. 

"She'll be here don't worry," said Tzuyu. 

"Yeah but she's taking too long. The day will end soon." I whined. 

When you're having fun the day ends really quickly and I feel like I didn't enjoy myself properly so I like to be early and make the most of my time. 

"Eonnie, t's only 11 am," said Tzuyu. 

"Yeah bu-" My eyes widened hearing on how she addressed me just now. Did she really call me??

"What?" Tzuyu asked. 

"Did you just call me eonnie?" said I still shook. 

I have never heard her call me eonnie. When we first met she thought I was younger than her so she used to call me by my name. One day when we were talking about our birthdays, we found out that I was actually older than her and since that day I've been asking her to call me eonnie but she refused. She said it's too awkward for her because she is used to calling me by my name. I didn't really mind her calling me by my name but I just wanted to hear it since all the friends I had till now where older than me. I was the youngest in the group, in the class, damn the whole year. I had to call them eonnie but no one ever called me eonnie. So, I wanted to hear someone call me eonnie. I was desperate. I finally found one but she didn't wanted to say it but finally after 3 years she said it. I was addressed as eonnie. 

I didn't realise that I was tearing up. I only found out when Tzuyu held my shoulder and asked me why I was crying. 

"Why are you crying?" asked Tzuyu with a concerned tone. 

"It's just-" I faced down. 

"No one had ever called me eonnie till now. I really wanted to hear someone say it and finally, after all these years you called me eonnie." I fake cried. 

"I'm just really happy." I wiped my non-existent tears and looked at Tzuyu. 

She had a weird & confused look on her face. 

"Just because of that?" She asked. 

"You have no idea Tzuyu." 

She really don't.  

"Alright, let's get dressed and hopefully she'll arrive by then." 

"Ok," said Tzuyu before walking to her room to get dressed. 

I head towards my own room to get dressed. I really don't like waiting for a long time so hopefully she will be here by the time we finished getting dressed. 

*After 5 minutes* 

I'm nearly done, Tzuyu is in the living room waiting and Dahyun eonnie is still not here. 

"Aish this girl. I really hate to call someone over and over again for the same damn reason." 

I called her and it's ringing but she is not picking up. 

Did she got kidnapped this time? 

Dahyun eonnie is really naive. She trusts others easily. I just hope she didn't get into some freaks way. The call is still ringing but she's not picking. I called again and same thing. 

I rushed towards the living room to find Tzuyu. 

"Tzuyu, eonnie is not picking up her phone," said I worriedly. 

"Really? What was the last time you spoke with her?" 

"Before we went to get dressed. She should be here by now but she isn't here." I started panicking a little as this has never happened before. 

"Hey, dont worry. I'm sure eonnie is fine. Let me call her," said Tzuyu as she is the one trying to contact Dahyun eonnie now. 

I just stared at her while fidgeting in one place. 

"Did she answer?" I asked while Tzuyu is still on her phone. 

"No, it's ringing but she's not picking up," said Tzuyu before calling her again. 

"Where is she?!" I exclaimed worriedly. 

To be continued... 

Happy International Friendship Day!!

Even though it was few minutes ago since it's midnight right now. 

I wanna say Happy Friendship to all the ONCES out there. 

We haven't met but we all have a special connection with each other as ONCE

Keep supporting TWICE, don't hate on other fandoms or idols because they didn't teach us to be like that (Toxic to be exact) and... 

Thanks for reading everyone!! :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 985 40
It's all started from that party... "Please i'm begging don't leave me, if you insist give me 7 days please, i promise i will prove my love pleaseee...
136K 7.1K 31
[Book 1] Falling in Love with a Stranger, unexpectedly. Staying together for 30 days of the most beautiful memories in my life that I won't forget.
218K 8K 42
You push and pull me like the waves... - a Michaeng fanfic - Mina, a workaholic CEO, cold as ice, prepare to avoid her gaze... Chaeyoung, a talented...
178K 7.7K 42
A world where war prevails and peace is just a mere imagination. This is what the Gods want, and they shall get it, at least that's what people think...