Watch N' Learn

By TipHarris

Being a part of a close-knit group of friends has its perks. You share laughs together, you have fun together... More

Watch N' Learn
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 36

40.5K 782 123
By TipHarris

Chapter 36

Ezra

[ March; Spring Break ]

It had been two and a half weeks later and everybody that could come to Los Angeles with me did which was mine and Zoey parents including her and Alyssa thankfully and then Brea, Jamahl, Lala, Indiaah and King. Oh and my sisters, Madison and Aaliyah, too! Lorenzo was in critical condition so I didn’t want to bother him and Quez and Dre couldn’t come due to other reasons probably other family vacations, I don’t know but it’s straight. We’re just gonna be in California for our spring break.

When our plane touched down they had two limos waiting for us with the chauffeur standing at the door waiting on us. I looked at Zoey and she had this big smile on her face.

“I think they really want you baby.” She said to me.

“Yeah me too.” I said helping her into the car as he grabbed our bags.

Our parents rode in the second limo and we were in the first one.

“E, I’m so proud of you.” King said staring at me smiling.

His ass was still on medication so he was high.

“Thanks bro…but I’m not just sure yet.” I said honestly.

“Babe it’s a good opportunity.”

“And if you do get famous you  won’t have to worry about gold digging hoes just wanting you cause you’re next and you’re rich.” Brea said.

I smiled and stared at Alyssa in Zoey’s arms, she was sleeping and I could tell it wasn’t comfortable so hopefully we’ll be getting to our destination soon.

“If I do choose this lifestyle it’s going to be about my daughter and my future wife hopefully.”

“Awww, that’s so cute.” Indiaah said smiling.

“I am going to be your wife one day if you don’t mess up.” Zoe said.

“I’m not.”

“When was the last time ya’ll fucked?” Jamahl said.

I looked at him laughing.

“Well my nig…that ain’t none of your business now is it?” I said smiling at him.

Zoey laughed and I shook my head.

“E you ain’t got none nigga stop lying to yourself.” King said laughing.

We all just stared at him as he was cracking up laughing.

“Shut the fuck up.” Jamahl said.

“Don’t talk to my baby like that.” Brea said hitting Jamahl.

“Control your boy then.”  Jamahl said.

I just laughed and shook my head. A little later we pulled up to what I’m guessing is our hotel…Mr. C Beverly Hills hotel.

“Oh my gosh! This is nice.” Lala said.

We all got out and I grabbed Alyssa from Zoey so she could breathe for a while.

“You got her?” Zoe asked.

“Yeah, she straight.” I said.

“Ezra, you are about to be living this lifestyle.” Brea said smiling.

I just smiled and we entered the hotel and there was some lady standing there smiling.

“Welcome, Mr. Patterson and family and friends. Your rooms are ready and here are your keys. The floor number is on the back of the key. If you need anything and I do mean anything just call down to the front desk and we will assist you. I hope you feel very comfortable in your rooms and enjoy your stay.” She said smiling and handing us all room keys.

We walked to the elevator and I just smiled as we took the elevator up for what seemed liked forever but then it stopped and we all got off.

“Ma we know who sharing rooms.” I said. It didn’t stop her though.

“Okay before ya’ll even think about sharing rooms with each other, I talk to your parents. Lala, Indiaah and Brea are in a room together and King and Jamahl you are together. The rooms are all Signature suites so watch yourself.” She said.

I guess my sisters were sharing rooms with each other so that was straight.

I looked at King and Jamahl and they smiled. They asses was about to be in each other rooms fucking and shit.

“Yes ma’am.” Jamahl and King said smiling.

“Good now go on to your rooms until further notice.” She said.

We all walked away to our rooms and damn it blew me away. I wasn’t expecting all this.

“It’s beautiful babe come look at the view of the city.” Zoey said running over to the balcony and staring out at the city.

I walked behind her with Alyssa still in my arms and I just smiled.

“You sure you can live this lifestyle?” I asked looking at her.

She turned around towards me smiling.

“It don’t matter what kind of lifestyle I live…just as long as I’m with you.” She said looking me in the eyes.

“Damn I love you Zoe.” I said kissing her.

“I love you too.” She said walking back into the room looking around.

It was really big. It was a king size bed and extra beds if we needed them. I’m sure they had them in the other rooms but they even put a crib in the room for Alyssa. It had a mini bar, private bathroom with the two sinks and all that shit. It was sort of like a small condo and I liked that.

“Babe!! We can get a massage here in our room!!” Zoey screamed as she read the paper.

She was really excited and I was just glad she wasn’t thinking about Anton bitch ass and what went down a few weeks ago.

“You want a massage or something?” I asked laying Alyssa in the crib.

“…yeah but I mean it’s your time here so we don’t have to.” She said looking at me.

“It’s not just my time, don’t think of it like that Bella. We just got a free vacation so let’s just enjoy it, whatever you want to do we’ll do it.”

“I love you so much.” She said kissing me.

“I love you too.” I said going over to pick up the ringing phone.

I guess it was this Lydia Robinson lady I had been talking to about the record deal.

“Hello.” I said.

“Good afternoon Mr. Patterson, how was your flight?” Lydia said.

“It was nice.” I said.

“Good, so the label wants to meet with you tonight over dinner about everything if that is fine with you?”

“Yeah, yeah that’s fine.”

“Great…it’s 2 pm now so your limo will be waiting for you at 5:30 pm. I look forward to seeing you.”

“Same here.”

“Well until then enjoy yourself.” She said hanging.

I let out a deep breath and Zoey walked over to me.

“What’d she say?”

“We are having dinner with them at 5:30 tonight.” I said.

“Oh no! Look at me. I can’t go with you E because I look a hot mess. What am I supposed to do?” she said walking back and fourth panicking.

I laughed and grabbed her hands and she looked at me.

“Zoe nothing is wrong with you, just take a shower and change if you feel like it or call ya friends over and ask them but you look fine to me.” I said.

“E, you’re supposed to tell me that. I’m your girlfriend, I don’t want to embarrass you or anything. I can stay here if you want me to.”

“Stop tripping Bella, I’m not just saying that alright.”

She sighed and looked at the ground.

“I’m sorry I keep worrying you. I just don’t want to make it seem like it’s all about me because it’s really about you but I’m sorry. I want everything to be perfect.”

“Zoey stop this, cause it’s not just about me…it’s about us so please please please stop worrying.” I said.

“Okay, I’m sorry.” She said smiling a little.

“It’s all good.” I said kissing her.

“Well I’m gonna go take a shower, go tell the others about the dinner please.”

“Alright.” She said walking out.

I checked on Alyssa and she was sleeping peacefully so I went and got in the shower. Damn I ain’t never been so nervous in my life.

Zoey

*

We had been at the dinner for an hour now talking and enjoying our food. I was really happy for Ezra because he was meeting so many new people and his future was set for him and he deserved it all.

It came down to the most important part of the meal when they sat the papers down in front of him after explaining it all to us. I looked at Alyssa in my arms just staring at nothing I guess.

“You can walk away if you want or you can sign the papers and become a millionaire and live this life. You won’t have to worry about struggling or anything for the rest of your life and your only 17.” Lydia said to him smiling.

He sat at the table not moving and I was becoming nervous just staring at him.

“Babe…” I said grabbing his hand and he looked at me.

“This is a once in a lifetime offer E.” Brea said nervously.

“Do it for your daughter.” King and Jamahl said at the same time.

I smiled.

He looked at them and a little smirk came on his face. He then picked up the pen and signed his name then slid it over to his parents who were smiling big now.

“Good Choice Ezra.” said Lance Arnolds, he owned the whole record label. You get it LA Records??

“Great Choice Mr. Patterson.” Lydia said smiling.

My mom grabbed Alyssa and I smiled.

“Ohmygosh E.” I said.

He stood up and I stood up with him and wrapped my arms around him and stuck my head in the crease of his neck. I started crying, that’s how happy I was for him.

“Aw Zoe, don’t do this to me.” He said holding onto me.

“I’m so happy for you E.”

“Stop crying babe cause you don’t have to worry about nothing no more.” He said as I looked up at him and he wiped my tears.

“I love you so much Ezra.” I said.

“I love you too Zoey.” He said kissing me very passionately and holding tightly to my waist.

“Aww, you guys are so cute. I’m so happy for you.” Brea said smiling and walking over and hugging him.

I just smiled and sat down. He had this huge smile on his face as went around the table talking to everyone.

“Mr. Patterson.” Lydia said.

“Yes?” Ezra said looking at her.

“I would like for you to meet your new assistance, Giselle Whitley, she’s 19 and she’s an intern here that’ll be your own personal assistance for whatever you many need.” Lydia said.

“Nice to meet you I’m-”

“Ezra Patterson, it’s nice to meet you too.” She said smiling and shaking his hand.

She’s a pretty girl.

“Well let’s all enjoy the rest of our dinner before we go our separate ways.” Lance said smiling. He was a nice looking man to be only 32. He was Caucasian too!

Giselle walked over and sat beside me.

“Hi, you are Zoey right? Ezra’s girlfriend?” Giselle asked smiling.

“Yes.” I said smiling.

“It’s nice to meet you Zoey. You are very lucky to have him because he’s going places.” She said.

“Thanks, do you mind if I ask what your race is?” I asked staring at her.

She laughed.

“Of course not, I’m actually Puerto Rican, Black and Indian but I just tell people I’m black even though I’m kinda of a light bright.” She said.

“That’s nice.”

“Thanks and you are gorgeous.” She said.

I smiled really big.

“Thank you.” I said.

“You’re welcome.” She said standing so Ezra could sit back down.

He smiled at me and I smiled back at him. My baby is the best. I love him more than anything in this world.

“I’m proud of you babe.” I said kissing him again then returning to my food to finish eating it.

“So have you ever considered living down here?” Lance asked.

“No sir, it’s kind of expensive.” Ezra said.

“What do you say I move you and your family down here and take care of all your debts for an entire year, you could live here for free for an entire year and before that year is even over I guarantee you’ll be bringing in more money than you can imagine and you probably wouldn’t need me to pay for anything else but I’ll do it because I believe you have great talent.”

Everybody at the table jaw dropped and I was shocked and just looked from him to his parents. They want to move us from Georgia to California?

[A/N; Idk if I ever said where they stay but if I did and it wasn’t Georgia it’s Georgia now lol!]

“I think we could make that work Ezra since our house burned down and we’ve been staying with Zoey’s family.”

“Seriously?” Ezra said looking at his mom.

“Yes, your dad and I could use the break to get back on our feet.” She said.

“What if Zoey ain’t ready for all that? I can’t make her move and if she don’t move I’ll never see my daughter.” He said as his smile disappeared.

I looked at my mom and was begging her with my pleading eyes to let me move with him.

“She can go.” My dad said.

I was so shocked because he’s letting me move across the states with my boyfriend and his family. That’s amazing coming from him.

“Really?” I said smiling.

“Yes.” He said.

Ezra looked at me.

“I’ll move here if Zoey can come with me.” Ezra said.

I nodded my head.

“I’ll come…me and Alyssa.” I said.

“For real?”

“Yes.” I said.

“Cool, then we’ll make the move. I’ll send a catalog of houses and land where you might want to stay and by the end of your vacationing you’ll have picked one and I can get it for you when you get ready to move down here.” Lance said.

“So after we do that can we just get our things and come even if our home isn’t ready down here?” his mom asked.

“Yes, if you want one built I can do that and whenever you want to come I’ll just make sure you are all comfortable in a condo or a house just for the time being.”

“That’s so amazing.” Brea said smiling.

“He made it.” King said smiling.

“This seem so unreal.” Ezra said shaking his head.

“Well Mr. Ezra Patterson, I hope you and your family and friends enjoy your stay. I’m glad you made the right choice because I really believe in you. You have an amazing talent.” Lance said standing and shaking hands with everyone.

“Thanks sir.” Ezra said.

“Don’t call me sir, just call me L.A. or Lance.” He said smiling.

“Alright cool.” E said.

“You have a beautiful daughter and a gorgeous girlfriend, protect them at all costs.” Lance said making me smile.

“Thanks and I will.”

“Well the ticket has already been paid for so enjoy the rest of your evening.” Lance said before leaving.

Shortly after we all gathered and left too.

*

We got back to our hotel and my mom took Alyssa so I was just standing on the balcony taking in the view of the city. It’s beautiful at night.

“You like the view?” Ezra said wrapping his arms around me from behind.

I smiled.

“I love the view.”

“I love it too.”

“Can you promise me something?” I said turning to look at him and putting my back against the rail where he had his hands standing in front of me.

“What?” he asked.

“Now that you’re going to be famous and all that just promise me you’ll still be E…the guy I fell in love with who never lied to me and always protected me…promise me you’ll still be that guy.” I said staring in his eyes.

“I promise you I’ll still be that guy…I won’t do anything to hurt you at all because you are the love of my life Zoey. You have always been since I first met you in 7th grade.” He said staring me back in the eyes.

I smiled.

“I love you Ezra from the bottom of my heart.” I said.

“I love you too Zoey.” He said leaning down and kissing me deeply.

He lifted me and carried me to the bed and laid me on my back and climbed on top of me and we continued kissing.

I started biting his lip because I love doing that to him. He started to trail kisses all over my neck and gently sucking on it then he eased my dress off so I was in my underwear and bra. He looked at me and smiled then pulled his clothes off.

It’s been a minute since we did….it…

He continued kissing me all over my body then he slowly pulled the rest of my clothing and his off so we were both naked.

My heart started racing and he looked me in the eyes.

“I’m not gonna hurt you Zoe, relax.” He said kissing me.

That kind of made me feel at ease.

He put his condom on and opened my legs up and put his tip right at my entrance and took his time putting it in me. I closed my eyes as he went in and out of me slowly while kissing me all over. It sent chills down my spine making soft moans escape my mouth.

He was in and out of me slowly for a while and it felt good but then he started to speed his pace up giving me these long deep strokes and there was no way I was going to scream out in this hotel even though I wanted to so I just bit my lip. He held onto my lips going into me faster, my boobs were bouncing up and down but he kept going.

“…E…” I mumbled trying not to yell but he kept going faster and faster. My legs started to shake and he grabbed them and his thrusts were just…damn good!

He pushed it in so far my back did an arch, I didn’t want him to stop because I was enjoying this. My legs started to shake faster and I knew I was about to cum so he continued. I came and he still kept going and before long it was his turn and I felt it all inside me I just screamed out.

I couldn’t hold it back anymore. I don’t think I was supposed to feel any of it but…ooh well I did and I loved it.

He pulled out of me and dumped the condom in the trash beside the bed and I laid down in his arms out of breath.

The things sex can do to you.

He rubbed his forehead and looked at me and I smiled.

“This has been one of the most amazing nights I’ve had with you Ezra.” I said smiling and laying on his chest.

He smiled.

“I hope so, I try the best I can.” He said kissing me sweetly.

“You’re the best boyfriend in the world.”

“You’re the best girlfriend, mother, best friend and all that good stuff in the world. Can’t nobody do what you can do, nobody is as strong as you are and I want you to know that. What happened to you a few weeks ago shouldn’t have happened. I’m sorry I wasn’t there to protect you from it even if it didn’t quite happen but I promise you it won’t happen again. You’re my wife, my queen, and Alyssa my princess…if something ever happen to one of you just know that I will kill whoever fucked with ya’ll and you can put my life on that. I’ll never stop loving you because I feel like you changed me from how I use to be with females. You mean the world to me and I’ll die before I lose you…just know that I love you no matter what.” he said staring at me.

I covered my face and tears started pouring from my eyes. I have never been so emotional, I don’t know what’s going on.

“Ohmygosh E.” I said.

He laughed.

“Stop all this crying Zoe, I just want you to know how I feel.”

“I don’t know what to say Ezra…” I said as more tears fell.

He just smiled and wiped them away.

“You don’t have to say nothing Zoey, I know you care because we been through some shit and we still together, you don’t have to say anything.”

“I love you.” I said kissing him.

“I love you too.” He said.

I just laid on his chest and went to sleep dreaming about our future…literally.

I couldn’t thank God more for sending this guy into my life. He’s everything to me and I love him no matter what!

****YA'LL DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW HARD I WORKED ON THIS CHAPTER! IT'S 1 AM AND I JUST FINISHED IT BUT ANYWAYS I WOULD LIKE IF YOU WOULD LEAVE ME SOME COMMENTS LIKE YA'LL ALWAYS DO!!****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686K 40.8K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
36.2K 870 50
😩😩this book a 10/10 fasho read to find out
134K 5.7K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
1.3M 27.2K 54
Jaeson Davis and his girlfriend, Jayda Johnson have been dating each other for some time now. Jayda finds out he's been sleeping with her best friend...