The Offer That Changed My Lif...

נכתב על ידי gigglegeek11

ATTENTION: THIS BOOK WILL NOT MAKE ANY SENSE AND IT WILL BE VERY CONFUSING IF YOU HAVENT READ THE FIRST BOOK... עוד

The Offer That Changed My Life
The Offer
Meeting up
Tree House!?
Duo!?
Bowling!
The choice
Lazy-Day
Going To Jail!?
Campfire stories and... People getting lost!?!
Fighting and Song Writing
Fun in the sun
DairyQueen and... Robberies?
Flights to... Boston?
Chipotle status!
New York Concerts!
YouNow
Movie Marathon!
The test
The secret
Ninjas and Paint Balling
Studio Stammers
Thanksgiving Feasts!
Games and Dates!
THE TRAILER'S UP!
Amnesia...
Oh No They Didnt!
There goes the power!
Holiday Traditions!
Hide and Seek!
Nemo :)
FANGIRL TIPS
Girls Night Out
Messy Surprises!
First Tour Concert!
Sight Seeing Gone Wrong
Marco Polo and Nightmares
Secret Meet and Greats
Last Tour!
Movie Mayhem
Ripped Contracts and Happiness
YouNow!!
Blindfolds, Swings, and Stars
#interrogatingfaith
Trampolines and Sparks
Starbucks Riot!
Playgrounds and Really Rude Workers
Muffins and Pasta
LA Adventures

Party On!

14.4K 308 355
נכתב על ידי gigglegeek11

A/N: tons of YouTubers will be in this chapter, but it doesn't matter if you know who they are. If you do, that's great! If you don't, it won't affect you while reading this.

"It's gunna be hype!" Trevor (Moran) exclaims while throwing his hands up in the air. "You should come!"

Right now we're sitting in the living room, since we're back in California, and he's currently trying to get me to come to a New Years Eve party at the O2L house. (A/N: yes I do know that they're breaking up but let's try to keep this fanfiction happy☺️)

"Who's going to be there?" I ask.

"Mostly YouTubers," he shrugs. "People are coming from all over the world."

"I don't know," I sigh.

"Please?" Trevor pouts. "Shawn and everyone can come too if that'll help you feel better."

"I'm an awkward person though," I giggle.

"So am I," he laughs. "But c'mon it'll be a blast! You'll already know most of the people there!"

"Fine," I finally give in.

"YAY THANK YOU, LEXIE!" he yells while giving me a big hug. "It starts at four thirty, but you can come over whenever."

"Okay," I agree. Jazzy runs over to me and jumps on my lap, causing me to laugh. I hold her and pet her and Trevor reaches out and pets her too.

Trevor's phone gets a text alert noise and then he reads the message and makes a funny face. "Ricky (Dillon) just texted me and said I have to go help get everything ready for the party."

"Oh, have fun with that," I laugh.

"Shut up," he jokes. "I'll see you there, though."

"Yep," I nod. "Bye!"

He leaves and then I get up and walk to Shawn's room.

"Hey, Shawn," I smile.

"What's up?" he asks while raising an eyebrow.

"The O2L house is holding a party tonight," I explain. "Want to go?"

"It sounds fun," Shawn nods. "But what time is it? I have plans until about six tonight."

"Oh," I frown. "It starts at four thirty, but you can come whenever."

"Then I'll go," he smiles. "I'll probably be there around six thirty."

"Okay," I sigh with relief. "I'm gunna go tell everyone else about it, so I guess I'll just see you later."

I go around and see who's going to go, and everyone is, but only Nash is going when I am.

I go up to my room and then put on a black crop top that says 'golden' in cursive gold glittery letters and black high waisted shorts. For shoes, I put on my black Toms.

Then I straighten my hair and put on some eyeliner, mascara, lip stick, and eye shadow.

"Nash," I yell while running downstairs. "When do you want to leave?"

"We can go now," he suggests.

"Okay," I agree. "But you're driving."

"I am?" he chuckles.

"Yep," I smirk. "I don't want to drive."

"Neither do I," he pouts. "Rock paper scissors?"

"You're on," I exclaim.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" we say in unison.

"HA!" I yell with delight. "My explosion beat your paper!"

"Explosions don't count!" he frowns.

"You get to drive!" I tease while getting into the passengers seat.

"Ugh," he groans, but he goes and sits in the drivers seat. "I get to control the music then."

Nash grabs the volume knob and turns it up all the way, blaring rap music.

"NASH!" I yell while covering my ears. He just smirks while attempting to rap along.

***

When we pull up in front of the O2L house, I jump out of the car. "Oh my gosh, Nash, you're a horrible driver."

"Nuh-Uh," he disagrees.

"Well the driving wasn't too bad but the music was soooo loud," I complain.

"See, the music has to be loud so you can hear every note," he explains to me and I shake my head.

"Whatever," I laugh. "Let's go!"

We go up to the door and knock. Sam (Pottorff) opens the door and gives me a big hug.

"Hi, guys!" he smiles. "Come in."

Nash and I walk into the house and there's only a few people here so far.

"I have to go and help set up some more, but I'll talk to you later," he tells us before walking away.

"I'm going to go and talk to some people," Nash exclaims and I gasp.

"Nooo!" I groan. "Don't leave me alone!"

"Why?" he chuckles. "Go be social." Then he walks away.

I sigh and start walking around, not really knowing where I'm going, but somehow I end up in the kitchen.

I look over and see Troye (Sivan) and Tyler (Oakley) taking a selfie.

"Whoop whoop! Troyler in the house!" I jokingly yell while walking over to them.

"Lexie!" Troye grins while giving me a hug. "Want to join our picture?"

"Sure!" I agree. I stand between them and smile for the picture. When the picture is taken, I give each of them a hug.

"Gurl, you're outfit is on point," Tyler exclaims.

"Thank you," I laugh. "So you guys flew here for the party?"

"Yeah, it's like the biggest party of the year!" Troye explains. "But I mean we also flew out here to see everyone and visit."

"Ohh," I nod. "We don't live that far away so-"

I get cut off when I hear a familiar voice walk into the room.

"Dude, I was so freaking mad. Everyone was being so slow in the line at Starbucks and I was getting ready to just cut those basics in line," the voice snaps.

"ANTHONY!" (lohanthony) I scream before tackling him in a hug.

"Lexie!" he yells happily. "You are so lucky that Jenn was holding my StarBucks because if I was and you attacked me then it would be on the floor and I waited for fifteen freaking minutes to get my drink."

"Hello to you too," I joke. I look over and see Jenn (jennxpenn) holding Anthony's drink. "Hi, Jenn!"

"Hi, Lexie!" she smiles while giving me a hug. "Don't pity Anthony because of the long line. In all reality, there were three people in front of us and when we pulled up, Anthony ordered this super long and complicated drink which took a while to make. So BAM, it was his fault!"

"Shut up, Jenn," Anthony pouts. "You don't even know what you're taking about."

"Well at least you guys didn't have to listen to Nash's super loud rap music on the way here," I shake my head. "It was horrible. I don't have anything against that type of music, I actually like it, but it was just too loud."

"Well we jammed out to One Direction so screw you, basic," Anthony chuckles.

"I'm the basic one?" I smirk. "You were listening to one direction while drinking StarBucks. BAM!"

"We just got burned," Jenn gasps. "Gurl, I already know we'll be great friends!"

"Right," I laugh. "Oh, and who else is here so far?"

"Rebecca (Black) and Andrew (Lowe) got here a little before you," Tyler exclaims. "And obviously all of the O2L guys are here."

"Ohh," I nod.

"But more people are going to come," Troye adds and then the doorbell rings.

"DING DONG!" I scream and then Anthony runs to the door.

"Hello ugly human being," he blurts and then Jack (thatsojack) walks in.

"Wow, hello to you too," Jack rolls his eyes.

"I said hello," Anthony defends himself.

"But-ugh, whatever," Jack sighs and I laugh.

"I'M BACK FROM THE BEACH!" Rebecca yells while running into the room. Andrew walks in too but then looks at us all and walks back out of the room.

"Andrew!" Jenn screams while dragging him back into the room. "THE FAB FIVE HAS BEEN REUNITED!" (A/N: if you didn't know, the fab five is just a joke between Rebecca Black, thatsojack, lohanthony, Andrew Lowe, and jennxpenn haha they were all friends and then they started calling themselves that. Oh and the back to the beach is a fab five joke too)

"I don't know them," Andrew tells me, gesturing towards everyone, while shaking his head and I laugh.

The doorbell rings again and Anthony turns to go answer it, but JC (Caylen) runs downstairs to the door. "I'm getting it this time, Anthony, because you'll call all of the guests ugly."

"Very true," Anthony approves.

When the door opens, Zoey (Zoella), Caspar (Lee), and Joe (Sugg) walk in.

"Hey!" Zoey greets us.

"Hi!" Troye smiles. "How was your trip here?"

"I got the pleasure of sitting next to Caspar who never shuts up," Joe rolls his eyes.

"I wasn't being annoying, I was just being social," Caspar defends himself.

"Oh, of course," Tyler laughs.

A few hours later the house is full of hundreds of people.

"Cmon guys, let's go dance!" Jenn exclaims while dragging me outside because that's where the DJ is.

Anthony jumps up and down while screaming when we walk outside and hear the music.

"What's wrong-"

"ONE DIRECTION!" he yells. "EVERY BODY WANNA STEAL MY GIIIIRL!"

"Your such a fanboy," I tease.

"When it comes to one direction I just lose all of my control," he snaps. "Don't judge."

"I'm not!" I laugh.

After dancing for a while, we go back inside.

"It's so crowded," Andrew complains. "I don't even like people!"

Trevor walks over to us and joins the conversation. "I love everyone here, but I agree it's too crowded."

"But there's one difference," Andrew frowns. "I hate everyone here."

"Alrighty then," I laugh.

"Hold on, I don't think anyone is upstairs," Trevor thinks for a moment. "We can all go and hang out up there."

"YAS!" Andrew yells before running upstairs into a room.

"That's the bathroom!" Trevor yells and then Andrew walks out of the room and into another.

Rebecca, Jack, Anthony, Jenn, Trevor, and I go upstairs and walk into the room Andrew went to.

"This is a guest room," Trevor explains.

"Are we just going to hang out in here?" Jack asks.

"Probably," Anthony chuckles. "It's a lot quieter up here and there's less people."

"True," Trevor nods. "And I'm going to grab some snacks and drinks so I'll be back in a minute." Then he walks out of the room and back downstairs.

A few minutes later he comes back to the guest room with a bag of Cheetos and a case of soda.

"YAS, FOOD!" Anthony screams before consuming half of the bag.

"Hey, what time is it?" I question everyone.

"It's nine thirty," Rebecca answers and my heart stops. Wasn't Shawn suppose to get here around six thirty?

"Shawn was suppose to be here around six thirty," I explain.

"He should have gotten here three hours ago," Jenn gasps.

"Yeah... Hold on, let me call him," I exclaim. "I'll put it on speaker so everyone can hear."

"Don't put it on speaker," Andrew groans.

"Put it on speaker," Jenn approves, ignoring Andrew.

I dial his number and then wait.

"Hello?" he answers after a few seconds.

"Hey, where are you? You were suppose to be here three hours ago," I frown. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," he assures me. "I actually got here a while ago but I couldn't find you so I started talking to Caspar and Jack (Dail). They were both really nice. I also found Matt and Jack and Jack and hung out with them for a while."

"Oh. I just was making sure you didn't get hurt or anything on the way here," I laugh nervously.

"Thanks, but I'm fine," he chuckles. "Where are you anyways?"

"I'm upstairs with Jenn, Anthony, Rebecca, Andrew, Jack, and Trevor," I explain.

"Your not actually at the party?" he points out.

"I'm above the party," I exclaim.

"Okay, I'll be up there in a minute," Shawn promises me before hanging up.

Sure enough, a few seconds later there's a knock on the door and then Shawn walks in.

"What did I miss?" he smirks.

"Hmm. You haven't missed much," Rebecca admits. "You just missed Lexie going on and on about how much she loves you and misses you and-"

"I didn't say that!" I gasp while blushing, and I turn over to Shawn and see that he's blushing as well.

"You missed me ranting about a long line at Starbucks and me fan boying over one direction," Anthony saves me.

"Oh okay," Shawn laughs while sitting next to me on the floor.

"We can have our own little party!" Jenn suggests. "We can have a pillow fight and-"

"No," Andrew cuts her off. "We are not having a pillow fight."

"Party pooper," I fake pout.

"How about we just sit here and eat while talking about Ariana Grande's new music," Jack suggests.

"IT'S SO FREAKING PERFECT!" I fangirl.

"And don't even get me started on Best Mistake," Anthony gushes.

And that's how we spent our night. Freaking out over Ariana Grande, eating, and doing absolutely nothing.

*************************************
Song suggestion: Make You Love Me by Troye Sivan

Hey guys! I hope you guys liked this chapter and if you did, don't forget to comment, vote, share, and you can also follow me so you get notified when I start writing new books!

This chapter was pretty fun to write because I love all of the YouTubers in this chapter :)

Don't forget to follow AngelaMendez2 because she won my contest! And also, it would be great if you could follow Morgan_Ware because her other account got deleted and so did her story. Now she's writing a new one. And if you want to laugh, SoftballCreep 's Nash fanfiction is HILARIOUS!!! So you should go follow/read her book too.

AND GUYS!!! Im gunna bring back reader of the week! Basically for that I just look for a person each week who votes and comments a lot. Comment right here if you'd like to be one and maybe you will be!!

Anyways, I'll see you guys next week. I love you guys❤️❤️

Twitter- gigglegeek11 (if you follow and tweet me 'wattpad sent me', I'll follow you back!)

YouTube- Fangirl Faith

Patreon- Fangirl Faith

Vine- Basically Basic Edits (if you follow and comment on one of my posts 'Wattpad sent me', I'll follow you back!)

YouNow- gigglegeek11

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

651K 10.9K 96
Two 16 year old girls decide that over the summer they want to go to Florida to have a good time, party and go to the beach. But what happens when St...
73K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...
18.2K 377 50
Fifth Harmony on tour but what happens when Magcon joins? Will love start to bloom Hello Guys i have other books to soo go check em out byee Read my...
69.3K 1K 35
Sequel to Virgin (read that book first) "I did what I thought was best for him. It was all for him" (You don't have to read the first book to read t...