Thinking Out Loud || #Wattys2...

Af kehlanixkordei

Camila is Miami Highs girls soccer team assistant. She's made fun of for no reason. But has the biggest crush... Mere

1: Washing Uniforms
2: Work Outs
3: Texting buddies
4: Hanging Out and Hooking Up
5: Rave Lights and Fight Nights
6: Paris
7: Making up and out
8: Smelling Revenge
9: My Everything
10: 1st Place
11: Problems
12: Conflicted
13: Homecoming
14: Daddy Divorce
15: Going All Out
16: Planning
17: The Big Day
18: Getting Caught
19: Loosing Myself
20: Trying to Reason
21:Last Games
22: Fix a heart
23: Good News and Bad News
24: Slow Recovery
25: Going Home
26: I Hate ThanksGiving
27: Keeping a Secret (Not)
28: Results
29: Planning a Party
30: Emergency
31: Anger Managment.
33: The Start of Something New
34: Lost it all
35: Over Time
36: First Day
37: Smash Into You
38: It Was Just a Test
39: Letting You In
40: I Know Im Not the Only One
41: Leave Your Lover
42: Picking the perfect one
43: Games Girls and Gems
44: The Last Step
Epilouge

32: A new Chapter

12.6K 407 213
Af kehlanixkordei

Lauren laid beside Mandy with her in her arms stroking her back lovingly.

"Lauren you should go before my parents wake up." Mandy suggested looking at me.

"I don't feel like moving." Lauren groaned. Mandy chuckled and shook her head.

"Come on Lauren..." She mumbled.

"Fine...Alright. Alright." Lauren got up and looked for her jeans. She found them and pulled them on adjusting herself and zipped them up. She found her t-shirt and pulled that on. Socks and shoes also followed after.

"You want to walk me to the window?" Lauren smirked remembering how she got into her house.

"Sure what ever you looser." Mandy laughed lightly she got up with the sheets wrapped around her. Lauren put one foot out the window.

"This was fun..." Lauren said softly looking at Mandy smiling softly at her.

"Yeah it was." Mandy shrugged agreeing and smiling back. Lauren pointed to her lips and pouted. The brown eyed girl bent down and kissed Lauren. Their lips danced along with each other causing Lauren to moaned before pulling back. "Now who kisses better?" Mandy joked.

"You by far..." Lauren kissed her again and completely forgot how she was sitting. She leaned back l
and felt her body falling quick reaction she grabbed the top of the window. "Oh shit. Maybe if we're going to kiss I she come back in..." Lauren thought out.

"Yeah but you have to go now I hear my mom walking. Be careful please?" Mandy kissed her again quickly before helping Lauren climb out. She watched Lauren drop down onto a lower ledge then saw her jump down and run to her car.

From that day forward every time Lauren could get into Mandy or anyone's pants she would. She was back to her old ways of just hooking up with people. Camila was actually not talk to Vero anymore and was back to trying to move on. In the mean time New Year's Eve was right around the corner and the broken up couple was invited to a party thrown by a mutual friend. Or more so Ally...

"Mandy...Ally invited me to a Nee Years eve party. We're going...." Lauren said pulling her pants on and zipping them up.

"Like together? As in a couple? Like a Date?" Mandy asked unsure.

"Yeah I guess. I mean we've been doing this for a few days now so...why not go out? Besides my legs are starting to get tired from continuously doing this so it'd be a nice little break." Lauren smiled pulling on her shirt and looking at Mandy who laid in her bed still.

"Are we going to become official?" Mandy asked in a soft and sweet tone.

"I guess? I mean I really do like you. You're the first girl I've turned gay...or Bi haha." Lauren rubbed the back of her neck.

"What about Camila though?" Mandy asked softly.

"Look Camila is completely out of the picture. We haven't talked in weeks. Ever since we broke up was the last time we talked. It's me and you now. I swear. But...I'm not exactly ready to make us official. It takes time." Lauren said smiling softly at the girl in her bed.

"Why didn't Camila fight for you?" Mandy questioned.

"I told her not to. Look I've moved on. She has too. I think she's happy with Vero. I'm happy here with you so let's just drop it?" The green eyed girl requested. Her eyes wandering Mandy's body then wandered her room. The green eyes locked onto the picture frame of her and Camila kissing with the latter girl on her back. She flipped it down so that she couldn't see it.

"Yes..." Mandy said pulling Lauren from her thoughts.

"Wait what?"

"Yes I'll go to the party with you." Mandy smiled.

"Sweet. It should be fun." Lauren smiled.
---
"Camila come on you've been locked up in your room for three days! Come out already!" Dinah yelled knocking on the door. She mentally slapped herself when she remember she had no lock. She pushed open the door and saw Camila laying on her bed naked her eyes closed her and headphones in.

"I'd look away but I'm so confused." Dinah said to her self. She smirked and walked up to Camila who couldn't hear her. She slapped her in the boob.

"Ow! Shit OH SHIT! DINAH WHAT...I hold on please!" She looked around for her towel and decided to just lay under the cover.

"What where you doing?" Dinah asked.

"I was air drying. Don't judge me. I'm usually home alone when I do this! Now what do you want?" Camila asked annoyed.

"Ally wants you to come to her New Years Eve party. She said there is no backing out. She decided to send a formal invite which is through me but she isn't really asking you she's telling you you're going." Dinah said looking at her friend.

"Fine..." Camila groaned.

"Yay!"

---
The party was going well. Camila was sitting on the back patio away from all the commotion. She sighed when her eyes started to tear up. She looked at her phone and saw the picture of her and Lauren. The same one in the soccer players room.

"I was supposed to spend New Years in your arms." Camila sighed as a tear rolled down her cheek. "Oh my God. Get a hold of yourself. You're the reason she left." She voiced to herself. The patio doors opened and Mandy walked out followed by Lauren and a few other people. Lauren was talking to Mandy on the other side of the patio and Camila couldn't help but watch them. Mandy giggled at something Lauren said. Camila watched her ex girlfriend put her hand on the other girls hip lovingly. Camila huffed and tried to tear her eyes away but couldn't. She watched them connect their lips and Lauren leaned into her. Once they pulled away Lauren rested her head on Mandy's shoulder. Mandy and Camila locked eyes for a second which made Camila look away or back down into her phone. She side eyed them and saw Lauren look back at her. Camila looked up and caught Lauren's gaze. The green eyed girl pulled Mandy by her hand and they walked back into the house. Lauren not saying anything to Camila.

"Fuck me..." Camila groaned wiping her tears away again.

The party was live. Someone of course brought alcohol. Lauren was stuck mixing drinks for a few people when Camila dragged her self into the kitchen. Her eyes red and puffy. Lauren looked up and sighed looking at Camila. Dinah waltzed into the kitchen and glared at Lauren.

"Drink?" Lauren asked smirking.

"Don't drink me. Why are you here with that...that thing?" Dinah asked looking at the girl in front of her.

"That thing happens to be my date for tonight. Besides if this about my six o'clock..." Dinah glanced over at Camila then back to Lauren. "We are over Dinah. I let her go for my own good. She was the main sources To my anger Dinah. She made me angry. At her. At the world. At myself. I needed a break. Everyone thinks I'm the bad guy because she's walking out this party crying over what was. Why can't she live in the now? I am. I told her don't wait around move on. She was talking to and kissing Vero a week ago."

"You hurt her by coming here with Mandy. She would have kept her distance maybe just maybe said hi to you tonight but she's terrified of you now Lauren. She doesn't want to feel neglected by you..." Dinah explained.

"I haven't forgotten about her in anyway...ok? It's kind of hard to forget about your first love." Lauren said looking at Dinah.

"If she was your first love you would have just taken a break. Not taken a break and hooked up with someone. You're unbelievable Lauren." Dinah grabbed the cup filled with vodka and splashed it in Lauren's face. "Felt right." She walked away and Lauren sighed wiping the liquid from her face. She looked up and saw Camila looking at her. She walked out and Lauren followed her.

"Cam...ila. Camila wait." Lauren said once they reached the patio. Lauren shut the doors and looked at Camila. "Did you hear all that?" Lauren asked.

"First love my ass Lauren. Dinah's right. If I was your first anything you wouldn't have hooked up with some slut who doesn't give two shits about you....can't you see Mandy is using you for popularity? If it wasn't for you she wouldn't be at this party....I tried to move on Lauren. But I can't. Not from you. Not from someone who took my first kiss took my heart and my virginity! Lauren...we almost had a baby together....does that mean anything to you? I love you. I still really love you and you're too stuck up in your fantasies with Mandy to see it. Tell me do you love her?" Camila asked.

"Of course not Camila. I can't love Mandy! I don't love Mandy." Lauren said looking at Camila.

"Do you still love me?" Camila asked.

"Of course I still love you. If I didn't love you I wouldn't do this..." Lauren pulled Camila in for a kiss. Camila pushed her off.

"The doesn't show much of anything!" Camila yelled.

"Fine!" Lauren grabbed Camila's wrist and pulled her into the party. She stood on Ally's coffee table.

"Lauren! Get down!" Ally yelled.

"Give me a second." Lauren looked at Camila then noticed Mandy. "Happy New Years everyone. The clock is going to strike twelve in a bit and we are all going to share kisses with either strangers. People we've hooked up with or the ones we love..." Lauren glanced between Mandy and Camila. "I love Camila....she doesn't believe me when I say it but I still am in love with her. But I just...I can't handle my self around her. She fills me with so many emotions and it makes my heart beat or my blood boil. She makes me happy. Sad. Angry. Envious. Jealous. Everything. Lustful. Loving. Hating of how beautiful she is and how bleh I am. It's hard to be with someone when your emotions or brain and your heart are constantly fighting with each other and your gut well your gut feeling is saying fuck all the emotions and the feelings and just go for her. What in trying to say is. Tonight I came here with Mandy...I like Mandy. I really do like Mandy. But I love Camila....I'm in love with Camila...but I just can't...." Lauren stepped down and stood in front of Camila. "I just can't be with you right now." Lauren said softly.

"I..." Camila said softly.

"Yo it's 12 HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Someone yelled. The crowd cheered. Camila shook her head and walked away from Lauren. Mandy replaced her spot and tried to Kiss Lauren.

"Not now. Let's just go..." Lauren said.

"No you can go. Go after her Lauren. Just go after her." Mandy said. "Go..."

Lauren ran out the party and saw Camila walking half way down the street. Lauren ran after her. Her heart was starting to beat fast. She reached out to touch Camila's shoulder when a shock was sent to her heart.

"Fuck!" Lauren yelled falling to the ground. Camila turned around and watched Lauren begin to shake.

"Lauren calm down! Try to calm down I'm here." Camila said hugging her body.

"I really hate this thing!" Lauren said tears in her eyes. Camila looked at Lauren who was breathing heavily now.

"Just breathe." Camila said looking at her. Lauren nodded.

"Something doesn't feel right." Lauren said. "It hurts. It hurts right here. Camila...camila. It hurts! I can't breathe....CAMILA!" Lauren started panicking.

"Calm down! I'm right here." Camila pulled her phone out and dialed emergency.

"Camila. There's so much pressure on my chest. It hurts. I feel like I'm going to pass out. Camila. Camila!" Lauren squoze her hand.

"I need an ambulance. I think she's having a heart attack im not sure. She said she can't breath. There is pressure. Pain....ok 3245 Palm wood Drive. We're outside. Thank you." Camila looked at Lauren who's eyes where glazing over.

"Lauren you have to stay with me! Please!" Camila felt tears in her eyes. She kissed Lauren's lips. Lauren barely kissed back. The lights from the ambulance flashed.

"I can't....I can't hold it anymore." Lauren's eyes shut.

"Lauren!" Camila smacked her face softly and her eyes shot open again.

"Ma'm you need to move so we can get to her." One of the Chiefs said. The hoisted Lauren up on the gurney and put in inside. Camila joined her in the back and looked at her. She slipped her hand into hers as they fixed the oxygen on her.

---
Camila sighed and saw Lauren's parents rush in.

"She's in emergency. They said she had a heart attack and her heart is failing. I can't loose her!" Camila cried into Clara's hold.

"Shh shh. Camila. Lauren's strong. We won't loose her."

The doors opened and Lauren's doctor walked out and sighed.

"I have news...good and very very bad. Please sit..." He said and sighed before speaking. "Lauren..."

---

Cliff hanger :)

I MADE THAT MANIP IN THE SIDE BAR Btw ITS NOT COMPLETELY TRASH.

Kayla and Lauren are so sexy ugh 😩

Anyways. Comment. Comment. Comment. The chapters name is A New Chapter because it's New Years. So let's see how things play out.

Feedback bitches. ❤️

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

33.8K 793 1
of course camila just had to go and get a crush on her best friend's hot older sister
306K 10.9K 47
Camila Cabello, she is the head cheerleader but she isn't a rude person like every cheerleader in the movies, she's actually a really loving person w...
7.4M 124K 28
Lauren and Camila are two of the most promising soccer talents in the country. The two skilled girls are playing for the U-17 US team to win the worl...
185K 5.3K 21
You and Ally are bestfriends for life. You were head over heels for her. You were about to confess to her but your cousin, Troy, beat you to it.