Friends||Outerbanks

By Shister_seavey

Friends just sleep in another bed and friends don't treat me like you do All credit goes to the writers and c... More

Introduction
Goldie's Playlist
Goldie
Pogues vs. Kooks
Satans asshole
I may or may not commit arson
Goldie's style
Death just grazed my ankle
JJ, why are you on top of my sister?
You're my Kryptonite
This is a family show
Don't ask me complicated questions
Let me sleep its been a long day
Is this how it feels to chew 5 gum?
Chefs kiss
You committed arson without me?
I'm on a secret government mission
You're a shit liar
Is that a challenge or a promise?
Dreams can become reality
A/N
I'm filling your backpack with cockroaches

Then I realize friends don't sleep in the same bed

2.5K 52 35
By Shister_seavey

I sit in JJ's lap on the porch as John b and Sarah take the couch. Kie is standing in front of the couple and Pope is sitting in the chair next to us.

John b gives JJ and I a dirty look. I roll my eyes and move from sitting on JJ's lap to sitting on the arm of the chair.

"No effing way!" Kie says "You brought her here so what? She's in on this now?" Kiara asks.

John B looks towards JJ, Pope and I.

I shrug my shoulder "I dunno" Pope says "I don't care as long as her cut comes out of your share" JJ says then puts his hand on my thigh I nod in agreement with the boy.

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote. This is our thing. A Pogue thing" Kie stresses "I gotta say I'm a tad uncomfortable with all of this" Pope states. I raise my hand slightly "I'll second that"

"When are you not uncomfortable?" John B asks pope ignoring my comment.

"I don't know I road here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably" Pope states. "It's true. Most relaxed I've ever seen him" JJ confirms. "That's cute guys" John B mumbles.

"Bromance" I say happily.

"We were all pretty comfortable until you brought her here" Kie says gesturing towards Sarah. "Stop talking about me like I'm not here" Sarah defends "Then leave" Kie tells her.

Sarah scoffs "I told you" she says looking at John B.

"Told him what exactly? That you're a liar?" Kie questions "No that you're a shit talking bitch" Sarah spits out.

I stand up.

"Hold the fuck up. Look thanks for everything you did for my brother and I or whatever it was nice of you but no one EVER talks to my best friend like that unless they want to get the fake blonde slapped out of them" I say smiling innocently.

"Oh shit" Pope says "When have I lied?" Sarah asks Kie and we all start arguing. Me defending Kie and Sarah trying to desperately defend herself.

"Everybody shut up!" John B yells stopping the argument "Kie you're my best friend right?" He asks and Kie crosses her arms.

"Goldie your my sister" John b states "Unfortunately"

"And Sarah you're my......my" he stumbles over his words "Say it" Sarah says softly "You're my girlfriend" he smiles at her.

I gag "that, that right there, DISGUSTING" I say the last part in a Gordon Ramsey voice.

"Ooh that's new" Pope mumbles "She's your girlfriend now?" Kie raises an eyebrow "What was all that talk about you were just using her for information? Get a map cut her loose" she states.

"Yeah truly I'd also like to know"

"You said you were using me?" Sarah questions John B rests his head on his hand. "No" he states.

"Yup" I reply smirking "Yeah you kinda did" JJ says and the rest of the Pogues conversate in agreement.

"Look the love just walked in ok?" John B says. "Oh vomit" Kie says rolling her eyes. "Gag me with a spoon"

"I didn't expect it. It just- it just happened. I'm not gonna deny it. Right?" "Oh that's corny" Pope whispers.

"Look cut the bullshit John B. If she's in I'm out" Kie states "I'm out too" I say standing up for the girl who was always there for me.

I know I should be standing with my brother but I can't. Not when I know what Sarah can do. I mean she literally left another guy for my dumbass brother who says she won't do it again.

"I'm not doing this. I can't" "You are gonna decide" she pushes. "I'm very interested actually, us or her?" Kie asks.

"Both" John B says JJ whistles "Went for the Hail Mary" JJ says.

Kiara walks out me following behind.

"He's such a prick" I mumble as we walk out onto the dock "yeah" she mumbles.

We sit down with our feet dangling from the edge.

"You know he's gonna choose us right? I mean he's be stupid not to" I tell her. I look over at her and her eyes are teary.

"No, no, no. Please don't cry. Come here" I tell her pulling her into a hug.

She softly cries into my shoulder.

"Shh it's ok bubs" I rub her back soothingly she softly cries into my shoulder.

She wasn't hysterically crying, just a few tears.

I sit there holding my best friend in my arms calming her until she finishes crying.

Once she calms down she sits up.

"He has to choose us ya'know. We're the only family he has besides the two doofuses" I tell her a she chuckles.

I hear the dock creak and see pope walking towards us.

"There's one now" We both smile at him.

"I'll leave you to it. I'm gonna be in the chateau if you need me" I tell Kiara but say it loud enough so Pope can hear.

I grab Pope's shoulder as I walk by "this could be your chance.....don't blow it" I whisper to him my comment makes him stiffen and I laugh.

I walk to the chateau and see John b still sitting on the porch.

"Hey" he says to me "hey" I mumble raising my hand a bit for a small wave and pursing my lips.

Once I get inside the actual house I collapse on the couch and fall asleep.

****

Eventually the chateau cleared out leaving only JJ and I to reside in the house.

JJ moves my feet so he can sit on the couch then he places them over his lap.

I sigh "why'd you do it?" I ask and he gives me a look of confusion.

"Do what?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows together

I clear my throat "what no kiss?" I say in a deep voice impersonating JJ.

He laughs "I don't sound like that"

"I don't sound like that" I do the impersonation again.

"I'm gonna best your ass" he threatens "ooh kinky" I say wiggling my eyes brows.

He reaches over to me and shoved my shoulder.

We sit in silence for a bit just enjoying each other's company.

"I don't know why I did it. It was just an in the moment thing" he mumbles his cheek turning a slight pink shade.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" I ask quirking a brow "no I didn't say that" he says looking at me.

"You think I don't notice?" I ask and now he just looks really confused but there's something in his eyes hinting that he knows what I'm talking about.

"Notice what goldie?" He asks frustrated.

"How you stare at me all the time. The nicknames. You always finding subtle ways to touch me. The way your so overprotective of me" I trail of he's about to say something I cut him off.

"I used to think that we were just best friends who cared for each other a lot. That it's normal for friends to act like that but then I realized friends don't sleep in the same bed. Friends don't look at each other the way we do and most importantly friends definitely don't kiss each other" I rant.

once I'm finished JJ looks at me like I just pulled his thoughts out of what little of a brain he has and was holding them in my hands.

"I- ugh" he groans in frustration tugging at his hair.

"What j? You what?" Now JJ and I were sitting directly next to each other on the pull out couch instead of my legs resting in his lap.

JJ grabs my face and kisses me. I smirk into the kiss.

He pulls me into his lap.

I reach my hands up to his neck to pull him deeper into the kiss.

His hands move from my face to my waist rubbing up and down my sides.

A feeling of euphoria is running throughout my body. I could kiss JJ all day.

My hands reach up and lightly tug in his hair. He quietly groans and I smile.

We both pull apart from the kiss for air. As I'm about to speak JJ pulls me in for another yet.

He grabs my chin pulling my face closer to his.

His lips move from mine to my jaw and slowly kiss down my neck.

"JJ" I attempt to speak normally but it comes out a bit shaky.

He ignores me and continues kissing down my neck.

"JJ" I say again in my normal voice.

He pulls away and stares at me.

"I uhm I think I like you" I tell him my hands around his neck.

The biggest smile I've ever seen JJ have forms on his face.

"I think I like you too" he says and I smile.

I move one of my hands to run through his hair.

"You know we can't tell the others right?" I ask and he lightly squeezes my waist. "I know" he mumbles and I kiss his forehead.

"Wait so does this mean you're my-"

"Yes JJ I'm your girlfriend"

A/N: Ok um chileeeeee. So A LOT has happened between these last few chapters and honestly ik I say this about literally every chapter but this one is immaculate and very tasteful

I'm sorry I haven't been doing question if the chapter lately but here it is.

What are your season 2 predictions for the actual show and what are your season two predictions for this book?

I can't wait to hear you're answers thanks for 1K reads I love you all❤️❤️

Kisses bitches🥰✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.8K 1.7K 16
Sequel to ⚓ Alone Together ⚓ Outer Banks JJ Maybank//OC
1.6M 20.2K 49
She was the first person he trusted with his secret. His safe place. He was the first guy she let all the way in. He could ground her when nobody els...
5.1K 147 21
❝ 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠, 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚, 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙩𝙮𝙞𝙣�...
57.2K 944 40
At seventeen, Emerson Slaney thought she had everything she wanted with her life in Outer Banks, North Carolina. That is until she finds out a secret...