𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄// 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐚...

By solangelo_sun_star

Sequel to "Into The Dark" on my old account @solangelo_sun_moon Will has been forced into a marriage with th... More

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏// 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐀 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑// 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒// 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓// 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝, 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔// 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕// 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖// 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗// 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎// 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏// 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐// 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑// 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒// 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞, 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓// 𝐀 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔// 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕// 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐍𝐨 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖// 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗// 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐲
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎// 𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐅𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏// 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐// 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑// 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒// 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓// 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔// 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐝
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕// 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖// 𝐀 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗// 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟎// 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟏// 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟐// 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐨𝐲
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟑// 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟒// 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟓// 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟔// 𝐑𝐮𝐧 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐈𝐭
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟕// 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟖// 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟗// 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐡𝐬
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟎// 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐝
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟏// 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟐// 𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐘𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟑// 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟒// 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟓// 𝐒𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟔// 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐖𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟕// 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟖// 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟗// 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐔𝐩
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟎// 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟏// 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟐// 𝐅𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐲
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟑// 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟒// 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟓// 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟔// 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟕// 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐡𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐦
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟖// 𝐀 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟗// 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟎// 𝐄𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟏// 𝐏𝐮𝐭 𝐈𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟐// 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟑// 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟒// 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟓// 𝐑𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐡
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟔// 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟕// 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐞 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟖// 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐬
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟗// 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕𝟎// 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐮𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐢𝐫
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕𝟏// 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕𝟐// 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕𝟑// 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐌𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕𝟒// 𝐁𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕𝟓// 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕𝟔// 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐// 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫

1.3K 53 120
By solangelo_sun_star

It had been the fire that had drawn him in.

Jalgan had been in love with the prince for years, had been smitten the moment he had seen his portrait. Rumors of the prince's fiery personality had enamored him. Time had only deepened his love, and at last, he now had what he wanted. A marriage to Prince William Solace.

The anger in the prince's eyes hadn't fazed him in the slightest. If anything, it excited Jalgan. The fire in the prince was dangerous, yet... inviting.

Will wanted to play hard-to-get. And Jalgan was more than happy to play the game.

☀️☀️☀️

It had been a week since Will had met Jalgan. A week of pure agony.

Will was starting to unravel. When he had returned from being kidnapped, he had been barely able to eat, but had at least attended the royal dinners for the sake of his family. But now he blew off every social event that wasn't strictly politics; the thought of having to spend more time than necessary near him...

He could barely swallow a bite of food anyway. His fear was nearly crushing him, a constant state of fight-or-flight that kept him awake far into the night. The weight he had gained since his kidnapping was now gone, his face paling again. He knew he should eat, should sleep, but the fear refused to leave.

As was tradition of royal engagement, Will and Jalgan would spend several hours a day together under the supervision of a chaperone. Will had been tempted to blow Jalgan off, but the lethal gleam in his gold eyes made him realize that probably wasn't an option.

Either Perseus or Annabeth Jackson would be the assigned chaperone, with Nico as Will's bodyguard. It would always be lunch or a walk through the gardens. These times were painful-- mostly biting remarks punctuated by tense silence. Will dreaded every time his chaperone would appear at his door.

Shaking off his thoughts, Will stared at his plate, refusing to meet Jalgan's eyes from across the table. Annabeth stood guard at the doorway, while Nico stood behind Jalgan; both monitored Will's betrothed as though he would attack at any moment.

"You look wonderful today," Jalgan said. Will could feel those eyes piercing him, assessing his every move, waiting for his reaction. Will only gave the slightest nod, then lifted his gaze to look at Nico over Jalgan's shoulder. Nico tilted his head, then, very deliberately, tapped on his armor three times. Are you okay?

Nico and Will had developed a code of sorts, to communicate while Jalgan was around. Will rehearsed the code now: one tap for yes, two for no, three for are you okay, and four for I am here.

Will replied with one tap on his plate, shifting his silverware in his grip. A thought flared to life in his mind. "Jalgan, I have a question."

"Yes, dear?"

Nico stiffened at the term of endearment, but Will didn't let his anger show as he asked, "If you wanted my hand for so long and so badly, why did you send assassins to kill me?"

Jalgan raised a dark brow. "Pardon?"

Want to play dumb, you bastard? "The night of Queen Levesque's coronation, assassins from your... group came to try to kill me."

Will wasn't expecting to see shock come over Jalgan's face, then anger. "Kill you?"

"Yes." Will forced his voice to stay level.

Jalgan scoffed. "Those people were there to kidnap you, not kill you." He waved his hand. "That whole ordeal with you and the Shade Queen is of no importance. That was an old plan of mine."

To hear Jalgan dismiss such an event as nothing, when it had traumatized Will and made him afraid to sleep for weeks, and had no doubt left a mark on Queen Levesque...

He clenched his steak knife, watching his knuckles whiten. He forced himself to breathe, forced his hand to relax. "An old plan that detailed what, exactly?"

"Does it matter? It didn't work in the end." Jalgan cut into his meat. "I'll be having a stern talk with those people, Your Majesty. For now, I suggest simply dropping the subject."

Will gritted his teeth and forced another deep breath. Calm. He had to remain calm. Losing his temper would achieve nothing.

Suddenly, Annabeth stepped forward and addressed Jalgan. "My lord, I'm sorry to cut this appointment short, but the prince has important business to attend to soon."

Jalgan frowned. "We have twenty more minutes."

"It's urgent."

Jalgan frowned, clearly not believing her. Will was surprised when he said, "Very well."

Shooting Miss Jackson a look of gratitude, Will got to his feet. Jalgan stood up as well, leaned in, and kissed Will on the cheek, his hand finding Will's lower back. The prince stiffened, but made no move to pull away, repressing the revulsion crawling on his skin.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Your Majesty," Jalgan said before slipping out the door. Annabeth looked between Will and Nico, making sure the prince wouldn't be left alone, before following Jalgan out.

The second he was gone, Will gave a visible shudder of disgust. Something about Jalgan repulsed him, yet also terrified him. He scrubbed his cheek, gritting his teeth.

Then Nico was there, a comforting hand on Solace's shoulder. "Are you okay, Will?"

The prince nodded, then growled under his breath. "I hate him. He won't stop touching me." Nico's eyes widened, and he tried to step back, but Will shook his head. "Not you, Nico. I'm fine with you touching me." He rubbed at his face, then heaved a sigh. "I have four meetings after this, but all my energy is gone."

"You haven't been eating a lot lately," Nico pointed out, jerking his chin to Will's plate. "Maybe that's why you have no energy."

"Maybe." Will raised his head to stare at the entrance. "Wish me luck, I guess."

Nico kissed his temple. "I'm not going anywhere."

Will gave him a smile before walking out the door, his ever-faithful bodyguard on his heels.

☀️☀️☀️

"You think you could do it?" the Head Healer asked. 

Lou Ellen frowned at the question, staring into the depths of her cauldron. "It's possible."

The Head Sorceress had decided to stay in the Aureole Kingdom for the time being; she had a feeling they would need her magic soon enough. She had sent a letter to Queen Levesque assuring her that she was now fine, and willingly staying in the Kingdom. Her instincts had been correct; the Aureoles were looking to her for some way to free their prince.

Next to the Head Healer, Nico di Angelo shifted his weight, onyx eyes unreadable. "Once Abaddon gets his hands on an Aureole crown, it's game over. We need to prevent him from being coronated." His eyes found Lou Ellen's green gaze. "Is there a way to break down the wards around him?"

"As I've said, it's possible, but for me to do so will take a while. About a month." She bit her lip. "I have a feeling Abaddon will wait until the night of the royal wedding to remove the spirit from Prince William. It's possible then that we can catch him off-guard and disable his wards. Probably even kill him without warning the Black Hand." She stirred the cauldron, watching the smoke drift through the air. "But we will have to be precise with our timing."

She could've sworn Nico's shoulders slumped. "Is there any way to prevent the wedding from happening?"

"Not one that I see. We can't kill Jalgan, and I have a feeling he will only notify the Black Hand if we try to hide Will somewhere." She shrugged. "Hell, he could summon his army just because he felt wronged or betrayed in any manner. We have to be careful about this."

"Agreed," the Head Healer murmured. He turned and frowned at Nico. "Go find Will. Make sure he's okay. We can't leave him unattended. Jalgan might try something."

Nico raised an eyebrow. "You think I'm not aware of this?" he snapped. He saw the healer's expression, and his gaze softened. "Sorry."

Fletcher waved his hand. "Don't bother apologizing. Just go find him." Di Angelo nodded, then vanished into the shadows.

Lou Ellen stared at the spot the ex-assassin had occupied. "They're courting, aren't they?"

Flethcer's eyes widened. "Pardon?"

She snorted. "I don't need my magic to sense there's something going on between the prince and his bodyguard. The way they talk about each other, and look at each other? It's as though they're the only people in the damn universe." She studied her spell book. "It's a bit endearing, honestly."

The healer wrung his hands anxiously. "Swear not to tell anyone. We can't have this reaching public ears, especially the king."

She raised an eyebrow, mimicking Nico. "The prince is hiding this from the king?"

"It's... complicated."

Lou Ellen frowned, then said, "I swear."

"Thank you, Sorceress." The Head Healer turned away. "If you would excuse me, I have duties to attend to." He vanished out the door, and Lou Ellen frowned at her spell book again, thinking up ways to start deconstructing Jalgan Abaddon's wards.

This was going to take a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 122 20
Nico and Will are crushing, dating, and /suffering/. This is a rollercoaster of fluff and angst with Solangelo in the front lines. Please enjoy! (Not...
30.4K 761 29
After a wild party on the last day of Junior year, Will Solace may have...accidentally...got way caught up in the alcohol. He may even had hooked up...
2.3K 37 22
Just a solangelo fic TW/ Drugs/smoking, drinking, eating disorder, child abuse, trauma, talks of rape, self harm, suicidal tendencies, a lot of swear...
8.1K 166 10
After Nico's three days in the infirmary, he's kind of starting to like camp. He's got some friends and a nice cabin and a *tiny* crush on Will Sola...