Operation Sanitized ~The 38 S...

By Madyorkshiregal

It has been 3 years since the final battle. Yet a new threat has been found.... 4 has gone missing, 7 is hid... More

Details: *Read Before Continuing*
Prologue: Why Do I Feel So Numb?
Chapter 1: Preperation For Cora's Birthday
Chapter 2: All Good Things Must Come To An End...
Chapter 3: An Old Enemy Returns...
Chapter 4: Leaked Plans
Chapter 5: Hidden From The World
Chapter 6: A Threat Emerges
Chapter 7: Broken Pieces
Chapter 8: Rematch
A.N: Character Updates...
A.N: Agents; Numbers And Their Weapons
Chapter 9: Trouble In Inkopolis
Chapter 10: Operation Sanitized
Chapter 11: The Late Birthday Present
Chapter 12: The Confusing Family Reunion
Thank You!
Psst...

Epilogue: Happy Endings?

209 2 3
By Madyorkshiregal

~6 months later (19th February)~

A.N: (Art above is not mine! Credit to whoever made it!)
Sonia & Tobias are now 24
Leon is 23
Petra is 26

~3s POV~

"You ready to marry Tobias, Cora?" Marina asks me. She is one of the bridesmaids, along with Pearl, Marie, and Callie. Callie was doing my makeup, with Marina doing my hair and headpieces. "I'm more than ready!" I say. Marina was positioning a tiara on my head that matched my white dress with beads and other little embellishments. "I just hope nothing ruins the day." I was slightly nervous though; what if something happens half way through that ends up ruining the day? "Nothing will happen Cora." Marie reassures me. "This is your day, if anything happens, me and Mari will sort it out." Callie joins in the conversation. "With Tar Tar gone, and Octavio also gone, nothing can stop you from having the best day of your life!" Pearl says, finishing my makeup.

"Is Cora ready? The first look is about to happen, Tobias is already standing the lobby waiting." Sonia, by Maid of honour, pokes her head through the door and asks. All the bridesmaids wore short white dresses with grey glitter around the waist and on the skirt, Sonia was wearing her dress of that and was already ready. "Let's do this." I say enthusiastically. I was ready to marry the man I loved. "One last thing before you go!" Marina rushes over and puts the veil on my head. It hangs down, covering the back of my head, and most of my long hair. "Perfect! Now, go. Go see him!" Marina encourages me, pushing me along slightly. "Thanks for helping me out guys!"

~8s POV~

"She's coming out now!" Sonia comes out and tells us. "You ready Tobias?" Leon asks me, positioning a lime green flower in my suit pocket. "Yeah, I'm ready." Leon was the best man, with Lukas, Lance, and Petra bieng groomsmen. Although, we were one man short, that was until a boy, who looked the same age as me, volunteered as the last groomsmen. "Hey Tobias!" "Who are you?" I didn't know if I knew him as I had lost my memory. "I'm Tobi, your identical twin. You know me, right?"

Flashback:

"Tobi, Tobias, as the strongest elite octarians, and only twins, I trust you to take down [Redacted] and either [Redacted] or [Redacted]. Go. Complete your task, don't report back until you have.

"You ready Tobi?" "More than ever Tobias. We've prepared for this moment our entire lives, we have to live up to father's standards and complete the mission." "Or we could escape. Live our lives as normal people. It kinda sucks down here, underground, with you being my only friend." "Well, tell you what. We finish the mission and then escape. Deal?" "Deal. Now let's get this squid, T."

End of Flashback.

"Tobi? I remember now! Your my brother who called me T instead of my full name!" "Now you remember! Nice to see you again bro!" Tobi tells me. "Well, I actually forgot about you, after the whole Deepsea Metro thing." I respond. "What's going on here?" Leon asks. "Well, I'm Tobi, the quirky version of Tobias, and his identical twin." Tobi told him. "Oh cool! Tobias, turn around, Cora is coming!" Leon tells me.

I put my hands infront of me and wait for Cora to tap on my shoulder. As I feel her hand touch my shoulder, I turn around, and see her in her beautiful dress. "You're adorable. You're absolutely gorgeous, cute, adorable, and beautiful. Where did i get such a pretty girl?" I hold Cora's hands, blushing madly. "Where did I get such a handsome, sweet, amazing boy from?" Cora responds with. "I love you with all my heart Cora." "And I love you with all my heart as well Tobias." She responds and kisses me on the lips. "You ready for our big day, princess?" "I'm ready, prince." "Oh. I'd like you to meet someone. This is Tobi, my identical twin brother." Tobi stands next to me, holding his suit that he would wear for the ceremony. "Nice to meet you Tobi! I'm Cora, Tobias' fionce, and soon wife." Cora shakes his hand. "Nice to meet you too Cora. I can see my brother has a great choice in girls, you look amazing in that dress." Tobi smiles at Cora and Cora smiles back. "I'll see you later T, I need to go get ready." He walks off and I turn my attention back to Cora. "Tobi is a great person Tobias. He called you T, whys that?" She asked. I could tell she was interested. "I think its a nickname he gave me. I can't really remember though." I say to her.

"Hey guys! How are the love birds doing?" Sonia comes over after talking to the other bridesmaids, and then to the groomsmen. "We are great. Madly in love, just like the first time we started dating." I blush with Cora. She holds my arm and lays her head on my arm at the same time. "What's with your makeup Sonia?" Cora asks. As I take a closer look, I see her eyes are different to normal, more like a mix of both inkling and octoling, instead of her normal inkling eyes. "Well, I'm a hybrid, and Leon managed to convince me to leave my makeup off today. So, I'm showing my real self." Sonia explains. "Wait, you're a hybrid sis? That's so cool!" "Wait you have a sister, Cora?" I ask, confused to why she never mentioned it. "Yeah, but im adopted." Sonia says. "Wait, you're adopted?" Leon asks straight after in confusion. "I'll explain it all later, for now, it's time we start the ceremony. Sis, dad is waiting for you outside. Tobias, you need to go and stand infront of the wedding arch in your side. Leon, you and I will get the bridesmaids and groomsmen ready. Its time the groom and bride get married!" Sonia walks off with Leon, and I make my way to my assigned position infront of the arch.

The music starts and the bridesmaids and groomsmen walk in, along with Sonia and Leon, the maid of honour and best man. Next thing I know, everyone who came to our wedding all stand, and we all see Cora walking down the Isle, her father walking her down it. I smile alot, happy that this day is finally here. Cora stands next to me, and we face each other. We hold hands as the preist starts the process of us getting married. "Tobias, do you take Cora to be your wife?" "I do." I place a silver ring on Cora's finger; it's 2 overlapping rings, with a heart diamond in the centre. "And do you Cora take Tobias to be your husband?" "I do." She replies and slips a silver ring on my finger; my ring is more minimalistic, but I still like it alot. "I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss." With that, I pick her up, swing her around, and kiss the girl I love. "I love you Cora." I say placing my head on hers. "I love you too Tobias." She says back.

Next was the toasts and speeches: Cora's parents both made speeches, and Sonia made one as well. Afterward, we had our first dance and cut our cake. We loved every second of it, next up, was to make someone else happy.

"You ready Leon? You only get one chance at this." I ask him. "I'm ready, let's just hope she says yes." For a few months, Leon had wanted to propose to Sonia, and me and Cora decided to help him. When Cora throws the bouquet of flowers, she'll turn around and give them to Sonia as it is supposed that if you catch it, you will be married next. Sonia will then turn and Leon will propose. "You ready honey?" I ask Cora. "I am, sweetie." She replies. The bridesmaids and maid of honour clump together, ready to try to catch the bouquet, but as Cora is about to throw it, she turns and walks toward Sonia. Sonia takes it, and just like planned, turns around to see Leon on one knee. "Sonia, I have always loved you, and I don't want to leave you. I want to love you for the rest of time, will you marry me?" He asks her. "YES!" She hugs Leon tightly and Leon places the ring on her finger afterwards. "Mission successful. Just like you marrying me, my love." I tease Cora, and she blushes. We kiss again and then go over to the newly engaged couple. "You squids ready to party?" I ask. "I mean, yeah!" Sonia responds. "Let's go have a great time, just like we used to before me and Cora got kidnapped." Leon says laughing. We all laugh along and walk to the party venue together. Well, I'd say today was a success.

~Petra's POV~

I nervously walk over to Pearl, who is talking to Callie. "Hey Pearl." "Yo, Petra!" "Is it ok if I talk to you? Alone?" I ask. "Sure!" She replies. "Like your suit by the way Petra." I blush and respond. "Thanks. Well, that's what I'm here to talk to you about." I say. "Ok. You know you can tell me anything, right? I mean we are--" "I'M TRANS" I say quickly. She seemed shocked at first, but then smiled. I started to panic and talk alot, but then Pearl kissed me. "I love you just the way you are. So your a male now, aren't you? So, male pronouns. Changing your name at all?" I smiled. "For now, no, but I'll tell you when that time comes." We end up talking for much longer and enjoying each others company.

~Lance's POV~

"Hey Mari, Cal. You guys doin ok?" I walk over to them and start talking to them. "What do you want Lance?" Callie asks. We had known each other for quite a bit, but ever since Cora had taken me to the Agent meeting, and I got on Callies nerves, she didn't like me. Marie on the other hand though, she liked me bieng annoying. She laughed at me most of the time, and joined in being silly. "I'm good Lance. Cal if you don't wanna be here, go away, I wanna talk to Lance." "Fine Mari." Callie walks away, annoyed at what Marie had said. "So, when Is our next date?" Marie asks me. "I don't know, when is our next date?" You see, me and Marie had been dating for years at this point, and no one had ever known about it. "You gonna tell your sis about us dating yet?" She asks me. "Nah, not for a bit anyway. Let's let her adjust to her life of marrige and other bits before she is told." I say back. "Ok then. Can I have a kiss?" She asks, bieng all cute. "Sure." I kiss her on the lips and we both blush.

~Lukas' POV~

"So Rina, you and Pearl respecting each other yet? Forgetting about the whole 'rejection' situation?" Me and Rina were eating food and talking to each other. "Yeah. But, if anything ever happens again, I know that I have you." "Aww, thank you Rina. I love you." "I love you too." We blush and for the first time ever, kiss on the lips. "That felt amazing." I say, looking into Marina's eyes. "I'm so glad I started dating you Luke." Marina replies, kissing me in the cheek and then holding my hand. "Same. No regrets at all." I say back to her.

~7s POV~

"You like the ring?" Leon holds my hand and points toward it. It was gold with an amethyst in the middle; matching my hair colour--purple. "I love it, just like I love you." I kiss him on the lips and hug him. "I love you too Sonia, that's why I proposed to you." Leon told me. "Hey love birds!" Tobias comes over and says. Cora followed right behind him, lifting her dress skirt since it was really long. "Hey Tobias, Cora. You guys wanna dance with us?" I ask. "Sure! This has been the best day of my life, and I never want it to end, but I know it has to. So let's end it with a bang!" Cora says enthusiastically. "That's my nerdy extrovert!" Tobias says, kissing her cheek. Cora blushes and me and Leon chuckle at what Tobias had said. "Cmon! There's no time to waste, let's party!" Leon drags me to the dance floor and Tobias and Cora join us.

~3s POV~

Best day of my life ever! It's a couple hours after the party, and I'm layed in bed with Tobias, snuggling him and holding his hand. "I love you with all my heart 8." "And I love you with all I am 3." We get closer to each other, and then embrace each other. We look into each others eyes and drift of to sleep, knowing that our honeymoon awaits us in a few days.

~1 week later~

~7s POV~

"So what are we doing here again?" I ask 2. "Well, since 3 and 8 are on their honeymoon, you and 4 have to help me and 1 clean up the remnants from the final battle. It's to make sure that anything that could start another war, or another mission that takes a while, can never happen. You will be cleaning up the are you fought 3 and 4 in, as well as Tar Tar. 4 is on the armoury with me and 1. You'll be alone, anything that happens, contact us." 2 says to me as I get enter the next room and make my way to the elevator. I shivered, I wasn't cold, just the memory of fighting sanitized 3 and 4, then Tar Tar came back to me as I entered the room.

I was told to collect anything that could be something to start another mission, or war. So I looked around the room, at the start I found nothing, but that was until I came across a pure white cube, it was the one that Tar Tar used against us in the final fight. I thought that it wouldn't do anything if I touched, but when I did, it got brighter, and brighter, causing me to look away. But after, I looked back at it, and it had split into some fragments. A purple cube, a hot pink triangle with white in the centre, and a blue diamond. I became curious and touched the triangle, and immediately, it attached to my wrist. I screamed in pain as I attached to me. My tentacles transitioned from a purple, to a white, then light pink, then hotpink, same colour as the triangle. Soon after, my eyes changed pure white instead of their normal brown. The triangle remained in my wrist, and if I tried to get it off, pain went through my body. After a while, I gave up and approached the cube. I touched it and it flung me backwards. I got up and looked towards it. It had turned into a suit of armour--silver with purple parts. I stepped toward it and just like the triangle, it attached to me. This time, it covered me and seemed to protect me from something. The final part was the diamond. I left it alone, knowing that if I touched it, it would probably do something to me. Soon after the armour and triangle were on me, I fell to the ground, unconscious.

~Inner Agent 7s POV~

"Where am I?" I look around the room asking. "You are imprisoned in your own mind; I have taken over, and there is no going back." I turn and see me, but the form that I was in real life now. "Who are you?" I ask. "I am you, but better. I am the true you. I am the part of you that you don't want to use. You are weak, I am powerful. You are a small agent who fights for good, I'm a villain that can control an army. You are no one, I am everything you ever wanted to be. I am 7, and I will be the one to complete the task of taking over Inkopolis." I try to move, but realise I'm stuck in enemy ink. It's pink with white in the centre. I start sinking, and soon enough, half of my body is stuck in ink. "You won't get away with this!" I shout. I hear my other self laugh, and reply. "Oh, I already have. You can't control yourself now, I control you. You won't escape from me this time..." I sink further and further, soon decending into darkness..

~7̵̜̖̬̌̅̐ś̸̙̆͛ ̶̜͚͕̃̾͊̕P̷̱̥̥͐͆̆̂Ơ̶̭̌̓͂͒V̸͍͛͑̐̊̎~

I get up and look around, realising I'm finally going to be able to take over Inkopolis. "Ma'am, we have returned to the Metro, we await your order." The head elite Octarian asks me. "You will train and guard the place, the agents cannot know that I am here to take over. Prepare my room as well, and start the duplication of the triangle. It's time we make new ink, glasses, weapons. It's time we rise up and take them down, once and for all..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 640 11
!OCTO EXPANSION SPOLIERS! (Male Agent 3 x Male Agent 8-Yaoi⚣) Octolings have arrived and have been welcomed into Inkopolis, almost all of them owning...
23.7K 297 37
After facing the struggles the Deepsea Metro, Nova now found himself on the surface. More specifically, Inkopolis. With Agent 3 making the decision o...
16.4K 287 49
Hello there again! This is now my 2nd Wattpad story, which is the sequel to Agent 38: In The Making. If you haven't read it yet, please do go ahead a...
80 0 6
'The Dual End of Worlds', 'Past and Future', 'The Elements of Earth', 'Darkness Rises', 'Dedf1sh' and 'The Collapse' have all been complied into the...