Jojo's Bizarre Adventure | Im...

By FeirceAngel

Imagines for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure! Will have: • fluff • angst • yandere • lime Will not have: • lemon ___... More

| Introduction | Requests CLOSED|
| Imagine #1 | Jotaro Kujo
| Imagine #2 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #3 | Jotaro Kujo
| Imagine #4 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #5 | Jotaro Kujo
| Imagine #6 | Stardust Crusaders
| Imagine #7 | Pillar Men
| Imagine #8 | Jean Pierre Polnareff
| Imagine #9 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #10 | Stardust Crusaders
| Imagine #11 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #12 | Stardust Crusaders
| Imagine #13 | Jean Pierre Polnareff
| Imagine #14 | Kars
| Imagine #15 | Jotaro Kujo
| Imagine #16 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #17 | Kars
| Imagine #18 | Stardust Crusaders
| Imagine #19 | Jotaro Kujo
| Imagine #20 | Dio Brando
| Imagine #21 | Pannacotta Fugo
| Imagine #22 | Bruno Bucciarati
| Imagine #23 | Giorno Giovanna
| Imagine #24 | La Squadra
| Imagine #25 | Kars
| Imagine #26 | Passione
| Imagine #27 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #28 | Passione
| Imagine #29 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #30 | Giorno Giovanna
| Imagine #31 | Stardust Crusaders
| Imagine #32 | Stardust Crusaders
| Request #1 | Caesar Zeppeli
| Request #2 | Rohan Kishibe
| Request #3 | Josuke Higashikata
| Request #4 | Dio Brando
| Request #5 | Okuyasu Nijimura
| Request #6 | Guido Mista
| Request #7 | Pannacotta Fugo
| Request #8 | Robert E. O. Speedwagon
| Request #9 | Josuke Higashikata & Rohan Kishibe
| Request #10 | Noriaki Kakyoin
| Request #11 | Dio Brando
| Request #13 | Jotaro Kujo
| Request #14 | Josuke Higashikata
| Request #15 | Jean Pierre Polnareff
| Request #16 | Dio Brando

|Request #12 | Santana

3.5K 112 81
By FeirceAngel

Requested by: @Kuno0014

Pairing: (yandere) Santana x (German scientist) reader

A/n: please enjoy!

Word Count: 1354

~

Being a scientist has its ups and downs.

On one hand, you get to work towards a better future and discover things no one else has. On the other, you have to make sacrifices in order to do so.

At least, that's what you've been told.

You were - and still are - completely against the idea of using human blood to experiment with the strange Pillar Man found in Mexico. You didn't become a scientist to harm people, after all.

Of course, you're just an underling. You have to do as told or suffer the dire consequences.

So, blood was 'fed' to the strange statue, as you helplessly watched with baited breath, hoping that nothing bad would happen. But you had a terrible feeling in your gut.

What emerged from the stone surprised you.

A very handsome man, in perfect health, with long, fiery hair stood tall. He simply stayed there, looking around. It was like that for awhile.

And here you are now.

While the other scientists and Major Stroheim mock the male for his seeming incapability, you quietly observe with keen eyes.

Pressed against the glass to get a better look, you take his sharp features in. His horns make him look like some sort of devil. He seems powerful and dangerous. The bad feeling returns to your stomach.

Stroheim orders a vampire to be sent in to test the Pillar Man. Bracing yourself, you focus on the encounter, not sure what to expect. Surely the huge buff redhead could hold his own against the smaller creature?

You certainly didn't think that the redhead would absorb the vampire. He seems to possess supernatural powers.

You watch with your mouth open from shock, hardly listening to the men babbling excitedly.

Crimson eyes connect with yours, freezing you to the spot.

The men around you seem to think that this being is primitive... you don't think so.

Within those crimson orbs, you see someone who is taking the time to learn and adapt before acting. That makes him more dangerous than a simple-minded caveman.

You can't tear your gaze from his.

The corners of his lips turn upwards in a small smile.

The action snaps you from your trance, and you quickly look elsewhere and back away from the window. What was that? How did he do that?

A sudden gasp rings out. Your colleagues are in a frenzy, looking into the cage to try and find the man.

"Where did he go?!"

Your breath hitches as your eyes roam, searching for him. He's not there.

Everyone works at locating him and the security footage is reviewed, revealing the fact that he managed to crawl into the air vents.

"Wait," you say, "The air vents access this room..."

Aware of the danger, you step away from the vents, wishing to be anywhere but here.

It's as if you disengage from reality as the redhead springs forth and begins to kill your colleagues. You can't do anything but cower and pray that he won't notice your presence. Maybe today's your lucky day.

It's not.

After he eliminates the others, easily overpowering them, he turns to face you.

Breaking from your stupor, you regain your senses, wasting no time in fleeing. You run faster than you ever have, desperate to escape.

You're not ready to die yet.

Narrowly missing the wall, you turn a quick corner. Your mind isn't conjuring coherent thoughts, instead, you are guided by the animalistic flight response.

You take the stairs three at a time, reaching towards the door which leads to the outside world. Hope flutters in your chest, along with your rapidly beating heart. You can make it!

Before you can open the door, a surprisingly cold hand clamps around your wrist, stopping you in your tracks. Your arm threatens to wrench out of its socket as you attempt to pull away, his grip unwavering.

You protest, switching your method of survival. Punching his rock-hard chest, you wince at the pain flaring in your hands.

He chuckles at your feeble endeavor, pulling you into his chest. Frightened, you think he's going to absorb you like he did the others, but he doesn't. Instead, he holds you close, hand running through your hair.

"I like you," he says in a quiet voice.

You stop struggling, stunned by his odd words.

Realizing the implications, you mutter, "Scheisse..."

|||||

After that whole experience, Santana properly introduced himself and you returned the favor (too scared to stay silent under his intense gaze). He decided that he liked your name and wanted you to tell him more about this time.

Apparently, he's been asleep for millennia, having been separated from the rest of his kind.

"I must find them," he told you, practically dragging you along.

You tried to stay put, but your feet slipped on the ground, "How do you even know where they are?"

"I can sense them."

"Really?"

"You mean you can't do that with your kin?"

"No, we do have machines that can track people though."

"Interesting..."

Conversations like that happened a lot on your journey to find the three other Pillar Men. Of course, you attempted to sneak away from him at every opportunity. Those attempts never went in your favor, with him catching you every time.

A few times, he got mad enough to strike you, knocking you down to the ground. You tried to keep the tears at bay, but they sprang to your eyes despite your efforts.

|||||

Deep in a cave, three pillars remain unscathed by the hands of time.

"Awaken," Santana demands, having fed a whole brigade of soldiers to them while you helplessly watched.

You shudder in fear as three Pillar Men emerge, each one large and intimidating. Santana noticed your discomfort, drawing you close to his side. Not seeing any other option, you clutch onto him, finding relief in his familiarity. Better the devil you know, right?

"Masters," Santana bows deeply. You follow his lead, after all, you value your life.

"Santana," the one with beads in his hair greets, "It is good to see you."

"Wamuu," Santana nods.

"Why do you have a human with you?" Kars questions with narrowed eyes.

You gulp, visibly frightened.

Santana's arm tightens around you, "She is mine. She was among those who awakened me."

Esidisi chuckles and crouches to get a better look at you, "I can see why you kept her, she's cute."

You stare at the ground and bite your tongue. Santana stands his ground, holding his breath as he awaits Kars' next words.

"Make sure she doesn't get in the way," he dismisses with a wave of his hand before walking away.

Your body loosens, no longer tensed at the prospect of death. Head hanging low, you allow Santana to hold your hand as you trail behind the others.

"Don't worry, I won't let them hurt you."

|Bonus|

At the place you now call home, you shiver from the cold and uncomfortable floor.

The abandoned hotel has a large basement which is completely protected from the sun, the ideal hideout for vampire-like creatures.

Unfortunately, the damp underground is not so good for a human, as you have discovered.

Luckily for you, someone notices.

"Come here, Y/n," Santana beckons, patting his lap.

You shake your head, refusing.

He stole you away from your world and trapped you here, of course you're not going to comply with his demands.

His eyes narrow at your disobedience.

You debate the consequences of your actions, not wanting to screw yourself over.

He is the only one here that actually cares about your well-being after all, and you've tried and failed many escape attempts already.

"Y/n," he growls in a warning tone.

Shuddering, you stand and walk over to him, standing before his sitting form.

He takes your hands, moving up your arms and down to your waist before pulling you onto his lap.

Warm...

He's so warm.

You practically melt into him, forgetting your hostility in order to hug him and bask in his warmth.

He smiles at your actions, wrapping his arms around you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 4.9K 68
*REQUESTS CLOSED* JoJo's Bizarre Adventure loves you!!! (Warning: Mostly Jotaro x reader) (I don't own any of these characters or the Jjba cinematic...
807K 22.3K 200
𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕙 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕪 𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥𝕪 𝕁𝕠𝕛𝕠𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕤 (𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝔻ℙ 𝕒𝕟𝕕...
62.3K 1.2K 121
jjba one-shots for all of your favorite characters, female and male! it includes lemon, fluff, angst, headcanons, and whatever else i decide to put i...
1M 50.9K 155
Starting in 19th century England, where will (Y/N)'s ludicrous escapade take her? Based off the animes, but events may be different. Some yandere cha...