We're Just Like Them... But G...

By _QueenOfSarcasm

Have you ever heard of the world-famous British boy band, One Direction? Oh, wait, yeah you probably have hea... More

Description
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Eleven

3K 34 8
By _QueenOfSarcasm

Author's Note: you're gonna hate meee. jk you won't. not yet, anyways. okay well depressing news time. i'll be on vacation from monday to thursday. so no updating. if any of you pay attention to the messages on my message board, then idk i'll keep you updated on whatever happens in my wonderful life. okay but seriously, can someone teach me how to make a cover? like, just for convenience if i want to make a friend one or if i want to make one for myself for any upcoming things and what-not. yeah, couples are being switched, it's kinda weird dating the one who you're most similar to. trust me, it has happened to me before and it did not turn out well. we are now not on speaking terms and we blocked eachother on every social network there possibly is. okay! well this chapter will be EVERYWHERE. just a heads up :) well, chapter eleven!

-Becca ;*

Bree's P.O.V.

I'm so glad Emmy and Louis bought food.  We could've gotten the food faster, if Leah and Olivia didn't get hit by a truck.  It was kind of odd how that doctor took us into a room with sharp objects, it seems suspicious, just a little bit.

"Hey Bree," Niall said, "can you toss me a water bottle from the cooler?"

Everyone was outside today, either swimming in the pool, pond, under the waterfall, playing basketball, playing volleyball, or on the trampoline.  So we packed little mini sandwiches with bottles of everything, seriously.

"Yeah, which size?  We have like five different sizes of water bottles." I asked.

"The regular sixteen ounce?" He asked.  "I don't care, whatever you can find."

After freezing my hands off, I finally found a water bottle, "Here, I think it's a sixteen ounce."

"Thanks." he started opening the water bottle, "Do you think I'm getting sorta fat?"

"What?" Well, that escalated quickly.

"No, seriously, I think I'm getting fat."

"Maybe you should lay off the food?"

"PSSH.  Yeah.  Sure.  Me, lay off the food?"

I gave him a weird look, "Or you could start to work out.  We have a gym somewhere in this house."

"Really?  Well, this place does have everything." he let out a light chuckle, "Can you show me the gym?"

"Erm, sure.  Follow me."

Well, this was awkward.  I'm in soffee shorts and a sports bra and I'm showing him where the gym is.  I feel some-what uncomfortable.  Plus, I don't know where the gym is, only Leah and Olivia use it regularly.

One New iMessage To: Leah ;*

wheres the gym? niall thinks he's getting fat so he wants to work out..

Leah ;* : go into the hub. turn a left at the kitchen, then turn like three rights whenever you can

"Okay, we turn a left here, turn a right there, another right, another right.  Ah!  Here we are!" I sighed in relief.

"Thanks!" He said.  "Hey Bree, can I ask you something?"

"Shoot."

"Well, I think I like someone, but I'm not sure if she likes me back."

What do I say now?  I bet this is being directed to me.  I don't like him though!  I know I did a few weeks ago, but this constant eating is just unbearable; not that anything's wrong with constant eating, it's just, he's not my type and I'm really not his type.

"Well, just go up and ask her on a date or something!  No clubs though, you have to wait until you're 21 to get into a club and drink.  Trust me, we all tried."

"Ha.  Thanks, again!" After that, he turned away and left.

Now what do I do?

Jessie's P.O.V.

I've been in the pool with Zayn for a while now.  Leah and Harry are sitting in the grass talking, Liam is sleeping on a raft, Bree and Niall are inside, Emmy and Louis are inside playing video games, and Olivia is most likely sleeping inside.

Should I feel bad?  I mean, Harry and I weren't dating, and he seems to like Leah.  No harm done, right?

"Hey Zayn," Leah showed up out of nowhere, "can I talk to you inside?"

"Sure." he said plainly.

After that, he left and went inside with her.  Harry was left alone on the grass.  He was laying down, probably looking at the clouds and thinking.  Maybe I should go talk to him?

"Hey," I said while sitting down on the grass with him.  "Listen, I have to tell you something."

"Go on."

"Well, I don't really know if we're like, dating, or anything.  Oh shit, yeah.  You asked me out yesterday.  Okay, well I'm going to be straight forward with this," I stopped and he had the same 'go on' look on his face.  I kept my eyes closed, and said, "I-don't-like-you-I-like-Zayn."

"I honestly don't know what you just said, maybe breath when you're talking?"

"Oh, sorry.  Um, I don't like you, I like Zayn.  It would just be awkward dating someone who you're so similar to, you know?"

He gave me a genuine smile, "Yeah, that's fine.  I was going to call off the date sometime soon anyways.  No harm done?"

"Yeah.  So, staying just friends?" He nodded, and walked away.

That was easier than I thought.

Emmy's P.O.V.

Everyone is spending this day outside.  But me, I'm spending this day kicking Louis's butt at MarioKart.

"Ha!  I win, again!" I screamed.

"No fair, can we play something I'm good at?" Louis whined.

"Nope, this is all we have.  Well I'm going to get something to eat, what do you want?"

"I honestly don't know, whatever you're getting for yourself."

"You really want to eat this organic stuff we have for Leah?  No.  I'll go out getting McDonalds.  What do you want from there?'

"Again, don't know.  Just get me a burger and chips."

"Ahem, we call them fries.  We went over this!"

"Sorry!  Once a Brit, always a Brit!"

"Only you.  Okay my phone's dead.  So can you charge it here?  I'll be without one for about half an hour.  Bye!"

I don't have anything to hide.  Right?  It's not like Louis will be reading my messages once my phone turns back on.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"You wanted to talk to me, alone?" I said.

"Yeah.  So, um, about the kiss a few nights ago." I smiled at the thought, she really was a good kisser.  "What are... 'we'?  You've been ignoring me for the past few days and you were getting a little flirty with Jessie."

"What?  Since when can't I mess with Jessie's head?  It's not like I'm starting to develop feelings for her." I lied, I have those feelings for her.  "Plus, you shouldn't be the one talking, you've been getting close with Harry for the past few days, so why does it matter?"

"You never answered my question."

"What was your-- Oh!  Well, I don't know.  Your decision."

"Well we both have to focus on our music, right?  So I think we just stay friends for now.  Okay?"

"Yeah," I said while smiling, "that's fine."

I hope she knows that there absolutely is no business what-so-ever involved in this.  We'll be back in London getting ready for our World Tour in a matter of months, and they're coming with us.  This little experience is just a dry-run just to see if we'll get along together.  Mixed with a few interviews and little concerts here and there.

I'm not sure if I should be happy that Leah and I are just friends, or sad.  I have Jessie right around my finger, but she's not Leah.  No one is.  Eh, she probably likes Harry.  I'll be good, right?  I hope so.

Liam's P.O.V.

Still waiting to talk to Olivia about that night.  I wonder if I should wake her up?  She's in her room taking a nap.  She's been really sick.  Maybe make her soup and talk to her?  Yeah, that sounds like a good plan.

I walked into the kitchen, seeing Lou on Emmy's phone.  "Um, Lou, why are on her phone?"

"Oh sweet mother of Jesus!  Liam you scared me!  Well, I think she's cheating on me.  So I'm reading her messages with other people.  I don't know, man, I'm just scared."

"Sorry!  I don't think she would be cheating on you.  She's too nice."

"That's the thing!  She's nice like you!  The underdog always does something sketchy!"

I just shook my head and walked out with a bowl of hot chicken noodle soup in my hand.

"Now, where is her flat again..." I said to myself, "Ah!  Here we are."

"Who's there?" She said.

"Don't worry, love.  It's just me."

"Oh thank god.  I thought you were someone coming to kill me."

"Yeah, about that..." Her dark brown eyes just widened with her mouth hanging open.  "Kidding.  Okay, well remember when I wanted to talk to you a few days?  Well I was wondering if we can talk now?"

"Sure, just don't too close to me because I might get you sick." She let out a small chuckle.

"Well, remember that night when the whole fight broke out?  I believe you, trust me, but, I just don't think we should just stay friends.  I really don't think we should go to the extremes.  You know what I'm saying?"

"Y-y-yeah, I was thinking the same thing.  Just friends, right?" I nodded.  "Well can you get me my blanket?  I'm freezing!"

"Aha, sure." I put the blanket on top of her.  She must really be sick, this room is like a sauna.

Louis's P.O.V.

I've been reading Emmy's messages with some Nick guy for the past hour or so.  They talk a lot.  I wonder where Emmy went.  She said she'd be back in half an hour.

I heard the door open a little, expecting Liam in front of me, it was Emmy, with the food and a bad-looking expression on her face.  "Why are you on my phone?!" She grabbed her phone out of my hands.

"You were being kind of sketchy, so I decided to read your texts.  Who's Nick?"

"He is none of your business.  Why don't you just get out of here and worry about yourself?!  If you don't trust me texting some guy, then when will you ever trust me?  If you're going to be like this while we're together, then lets end it now."

"Fine with me."

After that, she walked out and threw the McDonalds bag at me.

Author's Note: this.was.everywhere. idk i was on a roll. and i finished earlier than expected... maybe another chapter again tonight?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 51.9K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...