Bestfriend!

By TheyLoveMeechie

Read...Read...Read.... More

Intro‼️👑
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
Update
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.

10.

2.4K 75 40
By TheyLoveMeechie

"King you promised me you wasn't gone leave again!" I screamed at him.

It's been 2 weeks and King was going back to Chicago. "Bella if I don't go then what?" "Then you'll be at home with yo family King.

Them streets don't fucking love you King.

Yo daughter do. I do.

So I promise to god if you walk out on us now Tavion don't fucking come back."

"Bella you making a big deal outta nothing."

"How many friends do you have ?"

"What?"

"How many fucking friends do you have." "None Bell why?"

"Why not King?"

"What's the point Bella?"

"You don't have any fucking friends because they all dead King. The streets took them out. Shun just got killed so now you running back out there for what?

To get his revenge?

When you take them out they gone come back for you or even worse yo child.

These streets don't give a fuck King."

Tears fell down my face as I tried to convince him. "My brother is dead Bella. You may be heartless to yo family but I'm not."

"He's not your blood King."

"Look here Bella I've tried to be patient with you okay?

Blood or not he's dead.

They killed him cause I left him alone Bell.

You and Tay ain't gotta worry bout nothing. I left y'all enough money for years to come. You don't even gotta work anymore.

Y'all got a roof over y'all head.

Y'all don't need or want for shit Bell.

If you hate me because I'm handling business. The business that put this roof over yo ungrateful ass head then so be it."

He grabbed his bags and walked out the door.

I followed after him.

"Tavion if you get in that fucking car so help me god." He threw his stuff in the trunk.

"You not even gone tell Stink?

You gone leave me to do it?

To break my daughter heart again? When she sitting up all night asking me when daddy's coming home what am I suppose to say King."

He got in the car.

I climbed on his car and started beating on the window. "Don't do this to us!" I yelled.

"Get the fuck off my car Bella."

King POV
She started kicking the window in.

I got back out the car and grabbed her. "Bell chill." She kicked it again making it shatter.

"Let me go bitch." She snatched away and walked back into the house. I sat there and sighed.

I called her pops.

KinFolks🤞🏽
Hello?

Wassup old man can you take me to the airport?

What happened?

She ain't take it too well.

I knew it she won't understand. I'll be on the way in a minute.

Ight preciate that.

No problem.

—————-
Her dad finally came and I put my shit in his truck. "Damn the window?" He said looking at my car.

"Mane I'm glad I got out she was gone kick glass straight in my face."

He laughed.

"Crazy just like her mother."

"Mane."

I got in and just chilled as we drove to the airport. I got a message from Bella.

Thus mane burned my fucking clothes.

"Mane she make me wanna kill her sometimes." "What happened now ?" "She burned my clothes."

"Women I tell you."

I just put my phone on Do Not Disturb.

Bella POV
I sat in bed crying.

I feel like that teenage girl all over again mane. He broke my heart again and I don't deserve this at all.

I burned his clothes than threw them away.

I had my music playing as I stared at the wall. I grabbed the liquor bottle and downed it.

I called Missy.

Sis🤞🏽💕
Hello?

He left again.

Bella. I'm so sorry to hear that.

How could he do this to us again. He promised me Missy. I'm sitting here with tears coming down my face once again. The first time I had to leave him I damn near lost my baby. I stopped eating and was depressed for weeks.

I remember Bell but you have Taviona to live for. She knows what parent stays regardless she loves you that's all that matter.

What happens when I pick her up tomorrow and she asks me where's daddy?

You tell her the truth no matter how bad it hurts Bella. You owe it to not only her but yourself. Yeah it hurts but I promise you she won't be mad at you Bell.

I just wish he never came back.

Maybe it was a reason he did. God makes no mistakes.

I find that hard to believe.

He doesn't sis. I know it feels like it but he doesn't.

I'm pregnant again.

What?

I found out this morning. I'm 3 weeks.

Oh my god.

I'm not keeping it.

Why not?

I hurt one child I'm not hurting 2.

Bella please don't abort this baby.

I have to sis. I just have to.

No you don't Bell. You have me, his mom, and your god mom. You don't need him Bella.

It was so hard raising stink alone.

You got a roof over yo head correct? He left you with thousands Bella! That's a whole new start you have with this baby that you didn't have with stink.

Yeah. I guess you right.

I know I am. Now get some rest I'll be over in the morning.

Okay love you.

Love you too Bell.

I hung up and just laid back in bed. I can't believe he left me man.
________
I went to pick up my baby from my god mama house. She was sleep so I told my god mama what happened last night.

"Bella he's young and he's going to make mistakes he's doing what he thinks is right."

"And imma do what's right and that's protect my kids." She looked at me. "Bella?" "What?" I asked wiping my tears.

"Kids? Are you pregnant?"

I started crying harder.

"No wonder you so emotional Bell." She pulled me into a hug.

"I can't take care of 2 kids alone ma."

"You don't have to."

"He's gone."

"But I'm still here and so is his mother. We got you Bell." I wiped my face.

"Okay."

I got up and went to get Stink out the bed.

I walked in the room and she was still sleep. I picked her up her eyes opened.

"Mommy?"

"Hey baby." I kissed her cheek.

She laid back on me and I walked us to the car. I put her in her car seat and she was so peaceful.

I got in and drove to get us breakfast.

King POV
I landed in Chicago a few hours ago.

I went to my crib.

"Daddyyyyyy!" My son jumped on me. "Wassup lil man." I picked him up.

It's a lot I haven't told Bella.

After she left I was a lil hurt. I was fucking anything with a pussy at one point until I met Jennifer.

She won me over and I even proposed.

We are engaged.

We got a 2 year old son together.

His name is Javion.

Jennifer wanted him to be named after both of us and that's what we came up with.

I walked to the room and seen Jennifer cleaning up. "Wassup baby?" I asked. She turned around smiling big as hell.

"Baeeeee!" She said hugging me.

I laughed.

"Bout time you got home. We missed you." "I missed y'all too."

"My mama on the way to get Jay." She said. "For?" "I was suppose to be running a few errands today."

"Mhmmm."

I kissed her. "Eww." Javion said.

I laughed. "One day you gone find a woman you really love and you gone kiss all on her too." He laughed.

"Jay go get yo bags for nana." She said.

He jumped down and ran to his room. I kissed her again and she pulled me close.

"I wasn't the only one missing you."

She stuck my hand in her panties and she was wet as fuck. "How long we gotta wait on yo mama?" "She about to pull up now."

"Good cause once he gone I'm finna handle that." I said smacking her ass.

She moaned.

"I hope that's a promise."

"Let me shower and stuff it was a long plane ride." "Okay daddy."

I went to the restroom and started the shower. I decided to call Bell. It went straight to voicemail. I sighed.

I called her god mama and got her voicemail.

My last try to was Missy.

Hello?

Missy?

Yeah wassup King?

Have you spoken to Bella?

She called me last night after you left.

What she say?

King the first time you left that girl almost went fucking crazy. She wouldn't eat for weeks almost months. She almost lost her baby.

Missy—

Shut up I'm not done. You left her again King after I forced her to start back talking to you in the first place. She trusted you King and you left her high and dry again. You don't deserve her at all.

Missy I'm sorry. I got shit to handle back home. She knew what I did. She knew I was gone leave eventually.

You might not care but she does. All she can think about is you dying King. She can't just walk the fuck outta Taviona life she deserves at least one fucking parent. King just leave her alone for real this time.

She hung up and I just sighed.

I really fuxked up mAne.

But Bella is far away from the bullshit and that's all I care about. Jennifer knows me and Bell history.

I don't even think I'll be able to tell them that they both got my kids.

I'm in deep man.
____\\\___
Me and Jen just finished going a few rounds and she was laying on my chest.

All I could think about was Bella.

"Jen?" "Huh?"

She looked at me.

"I got some to tell you." Telling Jennifer is easier than telling Bell y'all seen how she reacted.

"Remember the girl Bella I told you about?"

"Yeah yo best friend or ex whatever she was what about her?"

"When I went to Atlanta I seen her."

She lifted up.

"And?" She asked me.

"I found out we got a daughter together." "How old?" "Same age as Javion." She just nodded.

"I told you we had a one night stand before she left. That one night she got pregnant and hid the baby from me."

"Well I can't be mad it was the past can I see her?" "Yeah."

I reached over to get my phone and showed her pictures of Tay. "What's her name?" "Taviona." "She need her after you?"

"Yeap. Taviona Isabella she got both of our names." She nodded.

"It's cute."

"Thank you."

"No problem. She's cute. I'd love to meet her one day to let her and her brother meet maybe?"

I smiled.

"I'd like that." "Did you tell her about Javion?"

"Nah. Not yet."

"Why not?"

"When I went out there I found out a whole lot of bullshit so I wasn't thinking too much about it." "Like what?"

"I found out she lived in a car for starters."

"You serious?"

"Hell yeah then afterwards I found out she was messing with a married man.

The man wife knew bae that's the fucked up part then afterwards she told me he was whooping her ass everyday.

She got pregnant by him and had an abortion."

"Damn that's fucked up bae."

"Hell so I was just like stuck when I was there." "Well I'm glad you told me but one more question."

"Wassup?"

"Did you fuck her?"

"Nah." "You lying to me?" "I'm dead ass baby. I but her and my lil girl in a nice lil house out there and that's all.

Just so they wouldn't be on the streets."

"I wanna meet her."

"Why?"

"Because she has your child King. I want our kids to know about each other and maybe a bond between me and her."

"I'm telling you she is not understanding like you." "Okay well what she gone do."

"You can try to see if this work but I promise she not gone be understanding she probably gone knock both of our heads into a wall."

"She still in love with you or some?"

"Nah she just crazy."

She laughed. "Well I'm glad your home and I'm glad she's fine now."

She pecked my lips and straddled my lip.

"You ready?" I asked her.

She nodded.

I flipped us and started doing my thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 507 31
"you make me feel all these feelings n' emotions I've neva felt before" - FEBRUARY 2024
2.3K 81 17
Disclaimer: I don't own transformers or pics or music.
1K 131 22
A story about life, heartache, reconnections, family, old and new love. Hope you all enjoy it.