Goodbye my dear King

Por Yaoifangirl3206

"A King who is afraid of losing his Queen..." "A Queen who will sacrifice everything to save his King..." Alf... Mais

The ball of the spade kingdom
A tale to be forgotten
The recognizeable suitor
Secrets of the Spade kingdom
Meeting of four kingdoms and a maid
A day without Alfred (Part 1)
A day without Alfred (Part 2) (+face reveal)
Our Halloween party! (Halloween special!)
Merry Christmas!!!
Our New Years day out
First meeting of the new year
Happy Birthday Alfred...
Queen training
A meeting gone wrong part 1
A meeting gone wrong part 2
The kingdoms on our side
Getting Arthur back
First night back (smut)
Celebration of a lifetime
A mistake or the best decision of my life
Ace of Spades
Happy ending for the Spade kingdom

I can't lose you again

321 7 5
Por Yaoifangirl3206

Hellooo💕 Yes I know it's been a while but I'm finally back! Exams are finally done and I'm on vacation for 2 months! Woohoo!😜 That means more and more updates coming out so stay tuned! Welp I don't really have much to say except enjoy this chapter😘

Alfred's POV

"Wake up idiot we're going to be late"

All I can remember is a blinding light after I chanted the spell. I hesitantly opened my eyes to be met by blinding sunlight. I cover my eyes and sat up. I felt awful. I suddenly remember what I did and immediately looked around. I see Arthur and almost immediately wanted to start crying. He noticed and instead of the strict expression he had earlier his features now softened. He sits down next to me on the bed and hugged me close. I immediately hugged back and cried into his shoulder.

"Why are you crying love? Was it another nightmare?" He asked and smoothed my hair as I continued to cry. Before the battle I had a lot of nightmares of Arthur dying. Guess what they became real that day. Dreams do come true, even if you don't want them to. "Yeah..." I smile and wipe away my tears. He laughs slightly and held me close. "You know I believe you'll protect me against everything that causes me harm," he smiles at me happily. "Yeah...I guess," I sighed and smoothed his hair.

He smiles sadly at me and kissed me. I kissed back happily as we both held each other close. He soon pulled back as we rested our foreheads together. I was feeling more and more stressed than the first battle since I know if I don't do it perfectly at the right time Arthur will die again and I will have to use the clock before I die. Arthur notices and softly cupped my cheeks chanting a spell like before. I stopped him as he pouted.

"Asshole, I just wanted to take your mind back to-" he said the exact same words as before but I stopped him. "Back to our coronation slash wedding?" I raised my eyebrow as he looked at me surprised and confused. "How did you know I was going to say that?" He looked at me confused checking my temperature. I chuckle and stopped him.

"I'm not sick Arthur but we have to focus on the battle not on other things," I told him as he sighed and hugged me close. "I know we will win, I know it. So don't worry about it for now," he looks at me sadly. "I love you so much Arthur, I won't let anything happen to my queen," I kiss his forehead still hugging him close. "I love you too Alfred and I know you won't let anything happen to me. Just... Don't forget to take care of yourself as well," he looks at me concerned as I sighed. Good thing thing this Arthur hasn't seen the future already. While Arthur was gone I rarely took care of myself. Yao usually had to force me to do something for my own benefit

Arthur's POV

I look up at him confused. I don't know why but I can feel that something is terribly wrong. My gut feeling told me that Alfred isn't telling me everything that I should know. I sigh brushing it off as I kiss his forehead. "Why do I have a feeling you won't take care of yourself when I'm gone?" I ask looking at him sadly. He sighed and smoothed my hair letting me rest on his chest. I hug him close listening to his heartbeat as my ear was placed by his heart.

"To be fair if I'm gone would you take care of yourself?" Alfred pointed out as I sighed and hugged him closer. "I want you there with me..." I hesitantly told him as he kissed my cheek. "And I want you here with me too," Alfred repeated what I said as I nodded. I know if it were me in that position where I lose Alfred I won't be able to take care of myself. "I guess you're right. But that just means now we have to really look after ourselves so we can stay together in the future," I smile at him happily cupping his cheeks. Alfred looked down staying silent for a while before nodding and kissing my cheek. "Of course Arthur," Alfred promised as I smiled and we helped each other get dressed.

Unlike soldiers, the royal family doesn't wear armor. Soldiers wear armor and we just wear clothes that boost our...abilities... Wait why do I have such a sense of deja vu? I feel like I already explained that. Must just be my imagination. We walk to the battlegrounds. You see unlike those petty humans you hear of in legend we don't fight a war to see who attacks first. We have a scheduled battle outside of any kingdom so we don't cause innocent civilians harm. It's also so no unnecessary deaths occur and so we each have a fighting chance. No wait seriously this is so weird. I genuinely feel like I explained this previously. I must just be on edge because if Alfred loses I go back to Francis.

We were walking through the forest to this abandoned field where we are going to hold the battle. In the distance I can already make out the orange flags. Luckily like I said we are each given a fair shot. The diamond kingdom gives time for us to set up. If the diamond kingdom attacks us in that time it's an ultimate win to us, no matter what. I hold Alfred's hand tightly, the butterflies in my stomach going wild. But these butterflies weren't the ones I get while being with Alfred, it's more like a dark monster of anxiety is eating me whole and making me more scared. "Everything will be alright Arthur, I promise you that," Alfred promised as I sighed and clung to his arm. "I hope you're right..." I mutter as he kisses my head looking awfully confident.

"Promise not to use the clock if something goes wrong?" I look up at him already knowing how he is and if he loses me he will probably resort to that. "After this I promise never to use that blasted thing ever again," he promised as I raised an eyebrow looking at him confused. He noticed and laughed. "Why do you look so surprised?" He winked at me as I blushed and clung onto him pouting. "No I just didn't expect you to answer so quickly. And I expected you to whine about it idiot," I cross my arms still hugging his arm close. He chuckled and held my hand. "If it makes my queen happy then I wouldn't even think twice," he smiled as I looked at him skeptically. Okay something is definitely up.

Before I can say anything Matthew who was following after us muttered something. "Alfred knows something we don't... He is planning something," he mumbled looking at his brother as I did the same. No... He isn't going to get himself hurt is he... I hope not... I don't want him hurt... I was just about to say something but I realized we finally arrived. At first this looked like a really easy battle since the Diamond kingdom only had a few soldiers but then Matthew said they were using paintings as soldiers. I sigh and hug Alfred close. Like that the battle began...

Alfred's POV

I'm doing the same as I did before. I knew they were running out of soldiers and I could easily defeat them like that but if I change things too much I will most definitely get killed before I can even save Arthur. I was again fighting Francis as in the corner of my eye I see Arthur using his levitation to fly up in the air. I just keep an eye on him as I fought with Francis the exact same way. And just as before he pushed me over and his guards pinned me to the ground practically crushing my wrist. I know from experience when Francis lowered the sword they slightly let go of me so I can easily get out of their grip and save Arthur

"Goodbye King of spades," Francis mused in that same sing-song voice like before. Again way to cheery for what is happening right now. I didn't close my eyes this time like I did before. Once Arthur was on top of me shielding me from the blade and they weren't pinning me down I flipped me and Arthur over so I was on top. It seems I was just in time because just as I was processing what I just did Francis stabbed me in the side. It's then that I realize he never actually intended to kill me in the first place. He wanted me to surrender or get hurt to win the battle and take Arthur from me while I'm still alive. Cruel bastard...

He took the sword out and almost immediately Arthur put pressure on the wound looking mortified. I smile at him kissing his forehead. "I'm alright Artie," I whisper in his ear as tears started to well up in his eyes. I kissed them away I held him close. The stab was much more painful than I thought but I know if I kept pressure on the wound it will take a while for me to bleed out. Francis seemed to notice this as he gave up his plan on sparing me. He aimed for my heart this time but I blocked him with my sword. I knocked him over so this time he was on the ground. Before he could stand up I pointed my blade to his neck so any movement he made could possibly produce a cut mark on his neck. Trust me he tried to move and it resulted in a cut on the side of his neck.

"Surrender now or I stab my sword in your throat? Either way you lose," I gave him the same eerily innocent smile still holding my side. Arthur also stood up and held a piece of cloth to the wound putting pressure on it. Francis tried to struggle but it only made more and more cuts. "Okay okay! I surrender!" He said after a while of struggling. I kept Arthur and my sword close to me as Francis and I signed a peace treaty and signed off that the new diamond king for now is going to be Vasch (who was once the Jack). Francis was sent home and Arthur almost immediately took me to the infirmary inside of the castle. I followed him as my clothes were practically soaked in blood

Arthur's POV

I immediately after Francis left leads him to the infirmary. I gently took off his clothes as he winced and almost screamed, the cloth sticking to his wound making it very hard for me to get it off without hurting him. I held his hand letting him squeeze mine if it hurts too much. Each time I removed an article of clothing I kissed his hand showing him he's alright. "You idiot," I mumble sadly as he chuckled and smoothed my hair. "Trust me I'm not an idiot," he argued as he chuckled. I pout and kiss his cheek. "You're lucky I love my idiot," I finally removed everything as I kissed his hand.

I took care of the wound cleaning it and stitching it up. I still felt like Alfred isn't telling me something. He only sometimes winced and whimpered as I cleaned and took care of the wound. "Why didn't you let me get hurt...?" I ask looking at how painful the wound looked. He sighed and kissed my head holding me close. "I promised I wouldn't let anything harm you, didn't I?" Alfred responded as I rolled my eyes. "But you got hurt..." I remarked as he smiled. "And I will never ever regret my decision," he responded as I kiss his nose.

When I was finished I wrapped it up. Almost immediately he brought me in for a hug letting me sit on his lap. I look at him surprised before pouting softly glaring at him. Though I didn't want to be perceived as mean for no reason I just didn't want Alfred to see my worry and regret. "Be careful idiot, you will hurt yourself more," I lecture him as he rolled his eyes kissing my cheek. I sigh and rest against him hugging him back.

"Don't feel guilty Arthur. I made my decision and I will heal. You are safe and you can finally be my queen without any fear of what Francis will do," Alfred reassured as I hug him closer hiding my face in my chest. "But I hate the fact that you had to get hurt for me to have that luxury..." I mumble and hug him close. He hugged me close as well and smooth my hair. I spot Matthew in the corner of my eye, he was still giving Alfred a skeptical look. It seems Matthew had the same suspicion I had that Alfred wasn't telling is everything that he knows.

"Alfred..." I look up at him as he kissed my cheek and forehead reassuring me. "Yes Arthur, what's wrong?" He looked at me concerned and smoothed my hair. "How did you know exactly when to turn over? It doesn't seem like you really focused on me or even noticed me?" I look at him questioningly as he chuckled nervously petting my head. "Instinct I guess," he brushed it off holding both my hands. I looked at him with a slight glare knowing he was lying. "Tell the truth now Alfred or I swear to everything holy I will find out what you did," I glare at him being very strict.

Alfred looked down before sighed and hugged me close. "Promise not to freak out?" Alfred asked as I glared at him. "Depends what it is. Just tell me Alfred," I sigh as I rested against him hugging him back. "I am actually from another timeline... Where I come from I didn't notice you and you were stabbed...which killed you..." He explained as I stared at him surprised just processing what he said. "I used the clock to go back in time and save you..." He explained as I finally processed what happened. I almost immediately started crying.

"You idiot! You know you're going to die soon because I didn't die!" I screamed at him punching his chest. He sighed and hugged me close making me stop as I just cried into him. "Please Arthur calm down. Everything will be alright," he reassured as I sobbed louder than ever before. "No...you will die soon..." I sob as he sighed and kissed away the tears. We just kept hugging each other till I finally calmed down.

Almost immediately I grabbed his hand going to the old kingdom. "What are you doing Artie?" He asks as I only continued walking. "Back to the clock. You're going back and letting me die," I explained as he immediately stopped. We were basically just in front of the clock by how fast and urgently I made my way to the clock. "No way Arthur, I don't care about myself getting hurt. As long as you are safe," he immediately explained as I held his hands tightly. "Please Alfred...I don't want you hurt..." I beg him as he refused again. "Don't worry about me Arthur, I'll be fine," he promised as I sighed continuing to hold his hands. I didn't want to see Alfred die. He dies in the same way I did in the original timeline.

"Please Alfred..." I beg him. He squeezed my hands reassuringly, kissing my nose. "No Arthur. Now let's get back, please. How would you feel if I died and you have to relive the day knowing I get killed by the end of it and that you can't help me?" he asks as I look down. He's right I wouldn't be able to stand it. I would save him without a second thought. "Fine... But please from now on promise to take care of yourself and each time you go outside I'm coming with," I pout and just hug him close. "That sounds like a good idea," he chuckles and hugs me back kissing my nose and forehead. "Let's go home and cuddle," I mumble as he smiled and nodded. "Definitely," he agreed as we both started our way back to our castle.

I suddenly see a dagger going through Alfred making me scream...

Oh wow that took a very sad turn😂 Like really went from 0 to 100 real quick😂 Sorry about that, though don't worry everything will mostly be alright. Sorry this is taking so long and if the chapters aren't as good as before, I really am sorry about that. But I do hope you still enjoy the book and aren't tired of me yet. Anyway I am on vacation now so updates are definitely coming sooner. Welp till next time

Bye bye💕😘

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

36.9K 1.2K 38
Arthur Kirkland was peasant never lived in a castle never had the money his family needed. Alfred F. Jones a young Prince of the Spade kingdom. When...
12.6K 1.1K 76
"People would do anything for money, wouldn't they? They'd risk their loved ones, their humanity, and even their lives for a minute chance of gaining...
2.4K 178 15
The world of Suits is changing. The Kingdoms have gained new rulers, what will happen between these rulers and what drama will unfold? Diamonds poin...
435 38 30
'I have no need for you, I simply desire your King.' King and Queen of Spades, Alfred and Arthur, live through their normal days proceeding with...