Goodbye my dear King

By Yaoifangirl3206

"A King who is afraid of losing his Queen..." "A Queen who will sacrifice everything to save his King..." Alf... More

The ball of the spade kingdom
A tale to be forgotten
The recognizeable suitor
Secrets of the Spade kingdom
Meeting of four kingdoms and a maid
A day without Alfred (Part 1)
A day without Alfred (Part 2) (+face reveal)
Our Halloween party! (Halloween special!)
Merry Christmas!!!
Our New Years day out
First meeting of the new year
Happy Birthday Alfred...
Queen training
A meeting gone wrong part 1
A meeting gone wrong part 2
The kingdoms on our side
Getting Arthur back
First night back (smut)
A mistake or the best decision of my life
I can't lose you again
Ace of Spades
Happy ending for the Spade kingdom

Celebration of a lifetime

431 7 3
By Yaoifangirl3206

Helloooo💕 Woohoo! Our favorite couple is going to get together in this chapter and Arthur is finally going to become the queen of spades (yes I know it's a miracle). But now that they finally confessed their love how will other kingdoms react to the certain coronation? And isn't there someone we're forgetting... Find out in today's chapter😜 (Didn't have much to say so have fun little intro! And why yes I'm actually in a better mood today)

⚠️Mentions of war, surprisingly long chapter to make up for the last few short ones, major angst I'm warning you and lastly a lot of gore so be prepared for that⚠️

Arthur's POV

The next morning when I woke up I kind of forgot where I was right now and was expecting to get yelled at for being late, but surprisingly this morning I was greeted by the warmth of someone holding me and the pain in my lower back. I look up seeing Alfie peacefully sleeping next to him. I suddenly remember what happened last night making me blush but also smile. We went another round before I just completely gave up and fell asleep without Alfred even pulling out. It seemed though he was now out and we were both cleaned up with boxers, as well as new blankets and duvets. Though that didn't matter to me. The only thing that matters now is seeing the love of my life.

I look up at him moving my one hand that was softly placed on his chest up to his cheek smoothing it softly. "I'm finally going to be your queen..." I mumble happily as I nuzzle into him wanting to jump in excitement but one I'm trapped in his gentle but protective grip and honestly my hips are too sore for that. I almost thought of complaining in my head when I realized I had basically no chores, except if I WANT to make food for us or I WANT to clean around the house. That's why I love it here, I'm not forced into anything. If I dislike it, I can always do something else or like right now when I'm in pain I can simply take the day off and rest. "I can finally make the both of us happy," I sigh in relief and contentment. I can finally be happy...with the person who makes my life worth living for...

"Arthur please sleep you still look so tired," Alfred begged me as I whined holding him closer. Now I'm scared but for other reasons. Right now I'm scared of losing any time I have with Alfred since there's still a chance Francis can and probably will forcefully take me back. I'd rather spend all the waking moments possible with Alfred so I can permanently burn it into my memory for safe keeping if I feel lonely there again. But then again maybe remembering all of those things and what my life could've been like, would just hurt me even more at that moment. "Nooo," I whine as he chuckles after a while of surprise, certainly not used to my clingy side.

"Let's make a deal my beautiful queen. I go make us some food and drinks and we eat here in bed while we discuss coronation stuff that you need to do. Since all my work is done we can spend the whole day just relaxing and cuddling and talking," he proposed as my eyes lit up. "Promise to be back in less than an hour?" I ask holding his hands tightly. "Promise to rest while I'm gone?" He raised an eyebrow as I look into his eyes for any sort of doubt but all I see is seriousness and concern. I sighed and nuzzled into him. "As long as you're back in less than an hour then I'll rest while I wait," I told him not wanting to spend so much time of our off day on sleeping. "Good now just wait here my queen," Alfred smiled and kissed my nose before standing up and getting some clothes on. Once he left I closed my eyes and drifted into a peaceful abyss...

I soon wake up when I felt soft tickles on my neck. I laugh and crack open my eyes seeing my king smiling at me. He seemed to be reading as I looked at him confused. "I let you sleep for two hours more," he explained as I immediately sat up and looked at him surprised and sadly. "No..." I looked down holding myself close. He immediately pulls me into a hug smoothing my hair. "Why don't you want to sleep?" Alfred asked as I sighed resting into his chest. "He could get me back at any moment. I don't want to sleep the whole time when I could actually happily be with you..." I explained hesitantly as he sighed.

"Arthur please don't believe that. Health is important and this time you're going to work with me on the kingdom so when I go out for business you go out for business. When I need to fill in papers, you need to double check my answers and give your opinion to them. So we spend almost all day and every day together. So just relax and be happy, I won't let him take you again," Alfred promised as I sighed and nuzzled into him. He handed me a plate that's still surprisingly warm. I ate as he read a story to me to calm my nerves down. I leaned against him as he had his arm around my hips and was softly massaging my back. He noticed how many knots there was because of the activities from the previous night and especially the stress from the last couple of weeks.

Once I was done eating he makes me lay down on my stomach as he started massaging my back. I let out hums and groans feeling much better than before. I completely relaxed letting Alfred massage out all the stress and treat me with all the care in the world. I chuckle at how careful he is as he continued. Alfred started explaining the coronation process to me and helping me understand the rules of being connected to the king or queen through a coronation. He takes it slow and let's me ask if I don't understand things. I was beginning to understand so we planned our wedding. So far I don't care about the stupid coronation or how to get into the spade kingdom before then. All I know is...

Alfred is finally going to be all mine and I'm going to be all his~

Time skip to a few months in the future, by the day of the coronation~

"Alfred do you promise to protect your queen just like you had promised to protect you're people," Yao asked me as I smiled. You see royals don't really do 'weddings' we have coronations where we basically belong to one another (almost like a marriage ceremony). If you want to have a whole marriage ceremony thing for you and your queen you can but it's not really...needed as you will say. "I promise to do so," I smile and nod at the man. Then my gaze shifted from Yao who's words blurred out of memory as I saw Arthur.

He had a beautiful light blue suit on with a flowing dark navy blue cloak on his shoulders. I had about the same thing on except I just have a crown on already. Arthur's crown is waiting peacefully on a royal blue cushion which was decorated in beautiful golden engraved spades.

"And Arthur do you promise to love and take care of your kingdom and your king. Do you promise to sacrifice everything to keep him safe?" Yao asked as I stared at him surprised. I was about to object since basically he isn't reading off of a specific question list, he makes the questions up on spot to hear their answers, prove their loyalty to their beloved. But of course Arthur smiled and simply answered. "I'll sacrifice everything I have to keep him safe," he promises as I sighed. He smiled at me reassuringly as he whispered,"Just like he will sacrifice everything to keep me safe." Just like that I became heart struck for him again.

After a few more questions and a few more honest answers it was finally time for the crown t be placed on Arthur's head. We of course practiced all of this beforehand so Arthur knew what was coming when the ceremonial music started playing. He stood up tall (well he is short but you get what I mean) and proud as one of the guards brought over the jewel covered crown. "Alfred do you take Arthur Kirkland as your queen?" Yao asked as Arthur looked happier than I've ever seen him. "Of course I do," I smile at him as everyone cheered.

Yes as this is a royal coronation everyone in the spade kingdom should be here. As well as all of the kings, queens and Jacks of every kingdom. And yes unfortunately that means Francis is here too. I can practically feel his eyes glaring daggers into me and Arthur. Honestly I would've told him to fuck off but it is mandatory that the other kingdoms see the new edition to the family. Though what surprises me is Arthur just doesn't give a flying fuck about Francis. He knew for a fact Francis was here and was watching him like predators watching their prey. All he did was ignore him and smile happily at me.

"And do you Arthur Kirkland take Alfred F Jones to be your King? Who will love and protect you through everything," Yao asked as Arthur immediately nodded. "Ye-Yeah," he smiled as what I can only presume is happy tears flowed down his cheek. Even though I was not supposed to, I smooth away the tears reassuring him that everything is alright. He smiled even brighter and laughed moving closer to me. Yao cleared his throat though him and everyone in the pews were smiling at us.

"Then the queen may now get his crown," Yao explained as I took the crown off of the soft silk cushion softly placing it on his head. Everyone cheered and applauded as Arthur hugged me tightly. I hug back and softly swayed as the music played sort of dancing. He laughs as I felt tears soaking my suit. I smile and held him close the blue rose petals falling all around us some landing in our hair.

"It's al-" before I can reassure him he interrupted me. "Happy tears idiot," Arthur laughed and looked up at me with a wide smile. "I'm glad I made my beautiful queen happy," I told him as he snorted but danced with me as music played and flower petals danced all around us in the wind. I suddenly pulled back as he looked at me confused and sort of hurt but then I suddenly pull him into an amazing kiss as after a while of shock he kissed back. The whole crowd cheered in happiness.

After a whole day of partying we finally returned home. I got into my normal boxers and tank top while Arthur got into one of my pajama shirts. He pouted and took off my tank top hugging me. "You don't have to do that ass. One we had sex, two we're practically married and three you don't have to suffer for my insecurities anymore. Plus I like you this way more," he pouted looking up at me and leaning his chin on my chest. I laugh a bit. "Arthur you being comfortable is all that matters to me. But if you want I'll start going to bed like this," I smile petting his head as he nodded excitedly.

"My king and queen we have some news," a knight stepped into the room as I let go of Arthur. I take the note and thank him before he left. Both Arthur and I sat down next to each other as I first read through it silently to myself. I felt tears stream down my face and my hand covered my mouth as I read through it. "No..." I drop the note putting my head in my hands. "What's wrong love?" Arthur asked concerned peeling my hands off of my face before holding it with one hand. The other wiped away the tears.

"Francis wants to start a war..."

Time skip brought to you by that TWIST😜

Alfred's POV

Today was the first battle. No this is not like those wars where you attack at any time and place since that just causes a whole bunch of unnecessary deaths of people who did nothing wrong. We schedule a battle and first one to lose their king/queen/Jack loses. Or whoever surrenders first or of course whoever loses all of their soldiers. It's almost like a more complicated game of chess. This battle is usually at a precise time and place outside of any city so no innocent civilians get injured.

Both Arthur and myself were getting ready for the battle. Only soldiers fight with weapons so they wear armor. Us kings, queens and Jacks only where protective clothing that might save us against weapons but increases our magic levels so we have a better chance of surviving. Arthur could see I was stressed. You see if I lose Arthur has to go back to the diamond kingdom but if I win Francis steps down from being king. Sure it's a very good deal but there's still a possibility Arthur or myself gets hurt or Arthur gets sent back.

Arthur came up to me and cupped my cheeks making me lean down and rest my forehead against his. He started chantung a spell to take my mind back in the past so I can be less stressed. I sighed and stopped him holding his hands softly. "You know if you go too far back I might forget you for a while?" I asked as he pouted and kissed my nose begrudgingly. "Asshole, I was going to go back to our coronation slash wedding," he pouted as I laugh and held him close.

"Promise me you'll stay safe?" I asked as I softly smoothed his hair still hugging him close. "Promise me you won't be an idiot and get yourself killed to prove a point?" He raised and eyebrow as I chuckle and kiss his forehead softly. "I can't make any promises," I wink at him as he snorts and roles his eyes playing with my hair. "Then I can't make any promises either," he pouts and stands on his tippy toes to rest his head on my shoulder. I start to dance with him as he did the same.

"All jokes aside, please promise you'll stay safe? I promise to stay safe as well," I already promised knowing his answer will be the same as before. "I promise Alfred. Don't go for the royals, they will hurt you and kill you. Focus on killing the soldiers as quick as possible," Arthur smiled and advised as I nodded in agreement.

"And promise no matter the outcome no using the clock," he raised an eyebrow as I groan. "Unfair~" I whine and pout. "No not unfair. You will not use that machine you understand me," Arthur glared at me as I sighed and smoothed his hair back before kissing his forehead. "Fine..." I hesitantly answer as Arthur smiled and kissed my nose. "Good king," he complimented as it was more of a tease. It was my turn to snort Arthur laughed softly.

"I love you Alfred..." He smiled at him smoothing my cheeks as I chuckle. "I love you too Arthur," I smiled back and held his hand nuzzling into it softly. We both kissed each other like our lives depended on it before we were forced to let go. We marched down to the area where the war will commence. I held Arthur's hand all the way both of reassuring one another that everything will be alright. When the clock struck 6pm the battle started Arthur using his powers to boost our weapons and my fighting skills. He sometimes pause time though no one notices it. The only problem is...

The diamond kingdom is using art pieces to get new soldiers so beating all the soldiers is impossible. Guess we have to go for the source then...

Arthur's POV

I realize what the diamond kingdom is doing since I used the levitation power to lift myself off the ground so I can see the battle unfold. I see they were running out and was about to tell Alfred to just continue but I see him making his way to the back where Francis should be. I couldn't even stop it because it was too late. I only helped the soldiers by improving their state of mind and making their armor and weapons lighter then I drifted off to see how Alfred and Francis's fight is going.

It seemed good at first. Alfred had the leverage here because of his super strength and higher technological weapons but suddenly as Alfred was pushing Francis while he was blocking, Francis tripped making both of them fall to the ground. (If you're asking where the Jack and queen went they are in the medical bay where diamond soldiers can go to if they were terribly hurt). Now Francis's guards had Alfred pinned to the ground by his arms and legs and Francis was looming over him like one of those sleep paralysis demons.

I wanted to cry and scream wishing all of this never happened but right now that won't be solved. I did the only thing I could think of...

I promise I'm going to protect my king...

Alfred's POV

At first it was going great but after I tripped it all went to (pardon my French) shit. I was currently pinned down to the cold hard ground by some soldiers. I was struggling of course since if I die Arthur goest back to the hell more popularly known as the diamond kingdom. It felt like the soldiers were breaking my wrists it was so painful. "Goodbye King of spades," Francis greeted in an awful sing song voice sounding to innocent, pure and happy for the situation we're currently in. I shut my eyes getting ready for the pain...

I expected the blade to go right through me as I wasn't able to stop it...

But I never felt the intrusion...

Instead I heard a scream and the sickening sound of a sword being pulled out..

I opened my eyes and almost immediately let out my own scream...

Helloooo💕 Yes there's a bit of a cliffhanger but the next chapter will be out soon I promise!☺️😜 Also sorry for not publishing last week like I kinda promised but I do hope you like it as I really enjoyed writing it. Well till next time

Bye bye snowflakes💕❄️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 460 51
Alfred and Arthur had been dating for a little while, but now they had been just drifting apart. They didn't feel the same way they did when they fir...
37K 1.3K 29
Arthur has gotten a mark, of spades even though he lives in clubs.. What could it mean? Alfred is Prince of spades, he is unsure of who will rule the...
278K 2.3K 12
(WARNING- Lots of mistakes. Read at your own risk) It was their wedding night. She was waiting for him in his room, no now 'their' room. Finally, he...
36.9K 1.2K 38
Arthur Kirkland was peasant never lived in a castle never had the money his family needed. Alfred F. Jones a young Prince of the Spade kingdom. When...