Goodbye my dear King

By Yaoifangirl3206

"A King who is afraid of losing his Queen..." "A Queen who will sacrifice everything to save his King..." Alf... More

The ball of the spade kingdom
A tale to be forgotten
The recognizeable suitor
Secrets of the Spade kingdom
Meeting of four kingdoms and a maid
A day without Alfred (Part 1)
A day without Alfred (Part 2) (+face reveal)
Our Halloween party! (Halloween special!)
Merry Christmas!!!
Our New Years day out
First meeting of the new year
Happy Birthday Alfred...
Queen training
A meeting gone wrong part 1
A meeting gone wrong part 2
The kingdoms on our side
First night back (smut)
Celebration of a lifetime
A mistake or the best decision of my life
I can't lose you again
Ace of Spades
Happy ending for the Spade kingdom

Getting Arthur back

473 6 16
By Yaoifangirl3206

Helloooo💕 Sorry I took a while off since my mental health has been down for a while and I didn't feel like writing so I took a little breaks but I'm back now! I hope you enjoyed it and will read further

⚠️There's not any warning  except slight mentioned rape and torture but there won't be a specific warning. Even the mentions are pretty light and not into that much detail⚠️

Arthur's POV (A/N Yes my baby boy is back!)

I sigh as I lay there, in my bed, unable to sleep. This has been happening since a few days ago where I discovered the next meeting is going to be here so every kingdom will be here. Of course I'm sure I'd be super happy to see Alfred for the first time in like a month but...

I knew I was going to see those tired and emotionless eyes. I knew he will just look at me sadly and sympathetically murmur 'I'm so sorry' to me when he thinks no one is listening, or those fake smiles he puts on in front of the other kingdoms. I sigh as I try different sleep positions but nothing worked as I just stared up at the plain ceiling like it's the most interesting thing in the world.

Except for a few random stains, that I'd rather not know the story of, the ceiling was simple and plain. Luckily unlike most maids here I have my own room so I can keep anything in the room, though the bed is unstable and is on his last legs. Every day it feels like if I don't sit on it carefully that it would break from other movements.

I sigh as I just want to be in Alfred's arms. Happy in Alfred's loving embrace. But I knew that was a stupid hope. It's been a month and I know Alfred is probably overworking on his royal work and on getting ideas of how to get me back to the Spade kingdom. I don't know how hard they're fighting to keep me but some part of me wish they'd stopped fighting for me. The other part wants to get out of this hell hole and be with Alfred again.

Once it was time to wake up, even if I didn't even close my eyes without thinking of Alfred's arms around me like they always were, I get ready for the meeting. I was now in a butler uniform that I was instructed to wear rather than the revealing and skimpy maid outfit I'm usually forced to wear. I fix myself up some more so I look more professional and not the slut I usually dress up as.

I was busy getting the meeting room ready for the meeting like putting the notes for the meeting on their specific file, everyone's was highlighted with their color and name so no confusion will take place. I was just about to place the Spade kingdom's file by their desk but was stopped by a maid calling my name. I look up and moved my sore and bruised body over to her. None of the other servants spoke up to the abuse since they were afraid of ruining their job.

"Yes miss," I answered once I was close enough to to here so I can hear what she has to stay. First she reads through what is expected of me today like what chores do I have to do. What royalty members I have to care for. Just as I was about to continue placing their files in the correct order when she said something that shocked me to the bone, I can feel a shiver going up my spine. Like some people will describe it as someone walking over your grave. I sigh as I go to do my other work, me looking so sad but at the same time happy that the words were true.

"The Spade kingdom is going to miss this meeting because they have other matters to take care of..."

Mini time skip~

Arthur's POV

I try to keep my sigh in as I gave all the different nations there sweet snacks and tea while they were in break. I don't know why (since honestly I thought they'd keep giving me sad looks) but no one even spared me a glance. Except for Ivan who showed me a paper that asked if I'm alright. I simply smiled and mouthed to him,'Not really, but it's alright.' He only nodded to not make it look suspicious. I continued doing this as Francis in a calm voice asked me to come back later to retrieve and do the dishes, till that I could keep myself busy by walking around the house and finding something to clean, he specified most of the bedrooms since that's where most of the kingdoms are staying. I nodded and left the room.

I do however hear Ivan calling me so I returned and looked at him curious as to why he called me back after I was sent away. "Arthur would you kindly focus on the other kingdom's rooms first? My queen and I might leave tonight because we have pressing matters to attend to tomorrow, so don't worry about ours," Ivan explained as I nodded figuring he was going to go visit Yao and ask for advice or to just hang out. I left the room not thinking much of it since most people prefer not staying the night. I did the Heart kingdom first and then the Clubs. I went to Diamond kingdom and made sure everything was perfect for them. I then like usual went to the Spade room...

Alfred always left random stuff at each kingdom so while I 'cleaned' it I discovered one of the official Royal jackets were under the bed. I lie down on the bed and hold this clothing piece I decided to take it for myself since Alfred has millions of these ,since well as you could tell he loses them all over the place, he has probably not even realized he left it. I was walking to my room after cleaning up the mess in the Club kingdom's room.

As I opened the door I noticed a dark figure standing there. I was about to scream but he covered my mouth and held me close not knowing how else to do. I was just about to use my Spade power when I heard him whisper in my ear. "Artie don't worry, it's me Alfred. We need to get out of here safely before an explanation," Alfred explained as I almost started crying. I hugged him close falling into his arms. He carried me out with so much stealth as I just cried happy tears into his blue jacket holding him close. I wonder how they got here as they lead me to the Club's boat...

Once we got here he immediately lead me below deck placing me in a soft bed as I refused to let go of him. Without much choice he sat next to me letting me hold him close. He positioned me so I was sat in his lap. I cried I don't even know what tears into his chest. I was happy since they were getting me back but I was sad because they were literally stealing me back from Francis. Meaning a war is definitely going to start...

"We'll check your wounds and bruises in a few hours when medical attention is here. Please for now just rest. I promise I'm right here Arthur and I'll be here forevermore," he promised as I smiled and kissed his forehead. "I'm... I'm just happy to see you..." I smiled brightly at him as he wiped away my leftover and still forming tears. He made me lie down and just as I was about to whine and argue he lied down next to me. Now that I notice it...

He had bags under his eyes and he looked paler than usual, his hair was also more greasy so he clearly hasn't been taking properly care of himself. "Alfred you looks so tired and so pale. I'll sleep if you promise to sleep too," I promised as he looked at me concerned. "Arthur I have to stand guard and make sure we're safe," he argued as I glared at him. "What about Yao, I'm sure he's here," I remarked as he sighed knowing he won't get passed this. He lied down closing his eyes.

I nuzzled into his touch as he almost immediately fell asleep. I smile at that happy he is finally getting some proper rest. I softly placed my hand on his cheek smoothing it with my thumb  before just placing it on his chest. I see Yao is here smiling at us. "Dear get into this, it's much more comfortable," he showed me a piece of clothing which I immediately recognize is the pj-shirt I usually wear. It originally belongs to Alfred but he lets me wear it since I just want to sleep in the shirt.

I softly make him let go of me as I quickly got dressed talking to Yao, though it was very hushed and not about what just happened. Just him checking on my physical and mental health. He soon left the room and I crawled in next to Alfred and nuzzling into him. He once again wraps his arm around him. I soon fall asleep very tired myself...

Time skip~

Arthur's POV

When I woke up the ship was moving. Alfred was still asleep next to me and was holding me as close as possible. I make him hug a pillow in my place as I go to the deck. Ivan and Yao were there just staring out to the ocean and the shimmering stars in the night sky. I shiver a bit at the cold air but I walk forward anyway. They noticed my appearance and smiled.

"Hey Arthur, how are you feeling?" Ivan asked looking at me genuinely concerned but with a small reassuring smile so I know I can tell him the truth and he won't blame or judge me. It seemed Yao wondered the same. "Honestly I could be better but I'm glad I'm back with you guys and Alfred," I told them being totally honest. I didn't want to lie to them and say everything is fine when it's not or that I feel terrible when I'm actually internally I'm feeling like a love sick teenager by finally being with Alfred again. But...

I know Alfred stole me back. He kidnapped me so I can come back (this is that one kidnap where they actually save my life rather than just kidnapping me, though Francis and other kingdoms don't have that perspective of things). Plus now Alfred might've started a whole war between the Spades and Diamonds. Sure with the intelligence and technology we have here in the Spade kingdom we might have the upper hand but Alfred's people will hate him because of it... Because of me...

"It's good that you're feeling better my queen. How is Alfred doing?" Yao responded as I sighed looking to the door from which I just came through. "He doesn't seem very well. Too stressed out and tired. He is sleeping right now so that's a good thing," I explained to them as they nodded knowing I was telling the truth about Alfred. I stood next to them looking at the moon and then the stars, making it appear like there was small glints in my eyes.

Suddenly there was arms wrapped around me as I was about to scream but immediately stopped as I notice the blonde mop of hair that the greasy and and oily. Especially when his tired accent stuck making sound like a very Southern accent. "What are you doing here...?" He asked probably concerned something was wrong where they slept. I petted his head holding his hands that were wrapped around my waist. "No everything is alright, please go back to sleep, you deserve it," I told him smiling as his eyes suddenly closed and he passed out on me,

Ivan noticed the tired Alfred and took him back to the room we were in. I finally turned to Yao. "How did the other kingdoms react to me getting stolen from the Diamond kingdom?" I asked as Yao smiled and shrugged. "They were in on the whole thing and distracted the diamond kingdom, the other kingdoms also agreed if there was a war that they would help us win it," Yao explained making me sigh in relief. Ivan soon returned and we talked till I had to go asleep.

Once we were back at the kingdom Alfred almost immediately pulled me into hug before running off to the castle holding my still small, petite and frail body to the nursery office where he started to get all the medical supplies.

Before I can object Alfred spoke again. "Arthur...can you stay still for a second so I can take care of your wounds," he asked looking at me pleadingly. I sigh and smile petting his head and staying where I was. "Of course Alfred," I smiled at him and waited for him to get all the stuff he needed.

"Can you stri- Oh god that's going to sound wrong, sorry," he was about to ask for me to get undressed but he probably thinks I'll be like I was when we first met. I smile at him softly cupping his cheeks smoothing it softly. Honestly the reason I've not changed is because of...hope. I knew Alfred was coming to get me. I knew I won't stay there together. I knew I mattered to someone. And most importantly I knew if I changed so quickly Alfred would feel guilty and shattered. So I tried to keep my pride and confidence so Alfred would be happy and even more important (to him at least) that I would be happy too.

"Alfred it's alright I know you won't purposely hurt or force me into anything. And if you by accident do then I know I can tell you," I smile brightly at him kissing his cheek. I stood up getting undressed till I was in my boxers. I lied down and let the scanner scan me. It's basically a very high-tech x-Ray machine. Instead of just doing a certain part of your body and just your bones, this machine scans everything. If you had a cut/bruise it will indicate where it is and how to fix it. If you have a broken arm it will pick it up and give you instructions for best treatment. You could name almost anything, accidentally ate poison, hurt a muscle and so on. After it scanned me a couple of times it finally made the same notice that a bell makes, meaning my results are in.

Alfred immediately checked on the results and sighed in relief. I look at him confused. He seemed to notice my confusion since he smiled and explained,"Luckily no bones were broken. You just have a few cuts and minor bruises." I smiled seeing him so happy and so relieved. Honestly Francis has been even more careful now, so the abuse almost completely stopped, just the occasional bruise here and cut there. Except for long and hard hours stuff pretty much calmed down. Alfred actually seems more relieved at the results than I do, which is actually not even surprising.

So for the next like hour Alfred just took care of my wounds telling me about everything that came to mind. I smiled and listened to him talk while he was busy gently and carefully taking care of me. I was so happy that he wasn't completely a nervous wreck but judging by his soft manner of speech I can tell he's tired and nervous. "Arthur..." His voice got serious there as I turned to face him holding his hand sensing this was a sensitive conversation. "Yes my dear," I smoothed the back of his hand showing comfort.

"Since when were you able to see Matthew?" He asks as I stared at him surprised. "How did you-" I was just about to ask but was stopped by Alfred showing me my notebook. "An unknown entity which I'm now guessing as Matthew, gave us this book to prove you were abused," he explained as I sighed holding his hand to my face. "I wanted to tell you but Matthew said I shouldn't tell you since you wouldn't believe me," I told him as he looked me in the eyes searching for any lie. When all he saw was truth he kissed my forehead. "Well I'm glad you learned to use your powers and learned to be a queen," Alfred smiled as it took me a second to realize what the meaning to his words were which made me stare at him in shock.

"You want me to be your queen..."

Helloooo💕 Yes I knew it was a bit short but I really do hope you enjoyed this! My mental health is doing better now luckily (This took me about a week to write, don't ask I could barely stay awake through most nights). Though I do hope you guys think the chapter was worth the wait💕 Anyway the next chapter is just going to be smut and not important to the story, it's just them confessing their love for each other. You don't have to read it if you don't want but if you do then I hope you'll like that chapter too. Anyway I don't have much else to say so till next time

Bye bye🌸❄️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 2.5K 17
Arthur Kirkland (England) has just moved to Seattle from London. He never thought he would befriend the quirky American teenager known as Alfred F. J...
16.8K 966 36
The old king is dead. His son, Alfred F. Jones, rises to the throne and has to find a Queen. When Alfred finally finds his Queen, who's surprisingly...
37K 1.3K 29
Arthur has gotten a mark, of spades even though he lives in clubs.. What could it mean? Alfred is Prince of spades, he is unsure of who will rule the...
36.9K 1.2K 38
Arthur Kirkland was peasant never lived in a castle never had the money his family needed. Alfred F. Jones a young Prince of the Spade kingdom. When...