Goodbye my dear King

By Yaoifangirl3206

"A King who is afraid of losing his Queen..." "A Queen who will sacrifice everything to save his King..." Alf... More

The ball of the spade kingdom
A tale to be forgotten
The recognizeable suitor
Secrets of the Spade kingdom
Meeting of four kingdoms and a maid
A day without Alfred (Part 1)
A day without Alfred (Part 2) (+face reveal)
Our Halloween party! (Halloween special!)
Merry Christmas!!!
Our New Years day out
First meeting of the new year
Happy Birthday Alfred...
Queen training
A meeting gone wrong part 2
The kingdoms on our side
Getting Arthur back
First night back (smut)
Celebration of a lifetime
A mistake or the best decision of my life
I can't lose you again
Ace of Spades
Happy ending for the Spade kingdom

A meeting gone wrong part 1

290 7 14
By Yaoifangirl3206

Hellooooo💕 Yes we're immediately jumping into this chapter. Chapters from now on will be 1000-2000 words long so I deeply apologize if chapters are...short... Just a warning from this point on there will be mentions of very sensitive topics so if you're sensitive to that just ignore it or if it gets too much then I'll understand if you leave this book. It starts getting angsty from now on but it really does end well for everyone (Except Francis but anyway). Again no offense to people who love France or people who also ship FrUk (I mean I am both of those) so that's just a heads up. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Arthur's POV

"The show and meeting is at the Diamond kingdom..."

I was surprised by those words as he held me close. I bit my lip debating my choices as the awkward silence filled the room, so thick you can probably cut through it with a sharp knife. "Look Arthur I won't hold it against you if you want to stay home. I've been going to this show alone for years, I just thought you'd like to kno-" he was about to reassure as I shake my head still holding him close. "No no I want to go... I want to be there for you..." I shake my head as couldn't finish my sentence. My mouth was hanging open trying to comprehend or think of how to explain my feelings but I just kept quiet, closing my mouth again as I look into his eyes before looking down.

"But?" He urged me to continue as I held him close, burying my face in his chest. "But..." I repeated what he said not knowing how to continue with that sentence. He sighed picking me up and carried me to out room. Once he got there he lied me down on the bed before getting onto it as well. When he was on the bed I immediately cuddled into his chest, not knowing how much I've missed this until I felt the comfort envelope me when he returned the affection by wrapping his arms around me. I pressed my face into his neck admiring the symbol on it.

"Arthur I'm not going to force you to watch the shows if you don't want to. I'll just get a few videos of the show and show it to you once I get home. I just wanted you to know since you did say you'd like to go with me once. It's just unfortunately the Diamond's turn to host this gathering. If you don't want to go now I think there's another one in October Ivan is hosting," Alfred explained as I glared at him. "October is in two months idiot. Meaning you go on atleast 8 meetings by that time meaning 8 times I spend sleepless night stressing that you'll get hurt or we'll get found out while I'm not there to say you really do what's best for me," I glared at him cuddling impossibly closer to him. He sighed smoothing my hair.

"It's okay Arthur, you have a week to decide on this then we'll talk about it again. But for now let's just rest and cuddle till dinner," he dismissed smiling at me as he kissed his forehead. I snap and sit on his torso holding him down (it wasn't till much later that I realized I was probably straddling him with our position). "No Alfred, no more running from problems. Please please let's just talk it out and decide together. If we're going to run a kingdom together we have to learn how to do stuff together and how to talk things out," it wasn't till the words slipped from my trembling lips that I realized what I said.

"No no I'm so sorry. You didn't accept me as a queen yet, I'm so sorry for saying that. I didn't mean it like that, I just want you to be happy too," I try to explain, failing miserably. I suspected him to push me off and immediately send me back to Francis or force me to the dungeon but instead he pulled me close to his surprisingly firm and muscular chest (I say surprisingly since I've only ever seen him eat fast food, too much food or too little food, so he really doesn't have a healthy diet. It shocks me to be honest with you. I tried to gain weight while I was here but I'm still very scrawny. Of course Alfred always assures I'm more than beautiful that I'm absolute perfection). "Alfred...?"

"Arthur listen to me. I would under normal circumstances accept you as a queen if you wanted to become one as well but you know how dangerous it is for both of us. After we sort this out you can gladly become my queen," he promised as I cried into his chest, him holding me close. "When will we sort things out...?" I ask, though it was kinda muffled by his shirt, he still surprisingly heard it. "I don't know Arthur..." He sighed as I cried into his chest holding him as close as possible. He also held me close and softly kissed his cheek.

"But Arthur I promise you I'm going to do anything in my power to make you free. To make you happy. For now the wounds are still too fresh to reopen immediately. We'll take things slow and soon you will become my queen, I promise you that," Alfred promised as I stared at him with utter disbelief but somewhat love and sadness. "I know Alfred. I know you try your best to make sure I'm as comfortable as possible. But I don't need riches or fame or power, I just want both of us to be happy and not live in constant fear," I smiled at him holding his hands as he kissed my forehead. We stayed like that, me listening to his heartbeat and Alfred was holding me close.

"You're right Arthur. We need to learn to talk things out," he finally said as I smiled letting him hold me close as we talked. "I want to go, I want to be there for you every step of the way. I'm not scared of what Francis can do to me, I'm afraid of what effect it has on you. I want be there and watch the show with you but I don't want you to stress and worry through the whole show just because I might be caught. I don't want you to spend this amazing and memorable show worrying about my safety," I expressed my feelings to him as he smiled and nodded. "So if I promise not to worry and actually enjoy this time with you then you will go," he asked as I nodded. "Like I said I just want you to enjoy it and not spend that time worrying about me," I reminded as he thought for a while. He soon pulled me down so I was lying down on his chest.

"Fine but on the condition that I want you meet someone..."

"Deal"

Time skip to that Friday

Arthur's POV

It was the day before the big show and Alfred and I were walking through town. He wanted me to meet someone, of course he didn't tell me anything of the people I'm going to meet. He was softly holding my hand and I held his back. I rested on him as we walked through town, people greeting us at times. "Where are we going exactly?" I asked as he smiled at me petting my head. "Curiosity killed the cat," he remarked as I pouted rolling my eyes. He chuckled and kissed my forehead softly.

"Well to simply explain it we're going to a friend of mine's place. If something happens to me or to Yao you are going to live with them for a while... Well more like they are going to run the kingdom while everything gets sorted. I'm going to make sure you get sent back... I promise to never leave you with that bastard again," Alfred promises as I sigh tightening my grip on his hand. "What about you?" I ask looking up at him. "What about me?" He asks smoothing my hand with his thumb to help me relax.

"If I get sent back here there is no telling if you'll be alright or not," I try to reason with him as he sighed lifting our hands and kissing the back of my hand. "Kisses won't help you now Jones," I mutter as he chuckled continuing the walk. "I promised to protect you-" he was about to point out but I glared at him. "How about my feelings?!" I shouted at him crossing my arms on my chest. He sighed stopping me and kissed my nose. "Let me finish. I promised to protect you and I've come to realize you feel the happiest and safest around me. So I promise I'd keep you safe as well as myself," he promised as I looked at him surprised. I soon smiled and hugged him close. "You win Jones," I smiled and kissed his cheek.

We continued to walk to the house as we finally got there. Alfred was the first to knock on the door as I held his arm. A petite looking man opened the door. He has ash blonde though not as white as Ivan and Gilbert's hair and violet looking eyes. He looked at Alfred with a smile immediately hugging him. "Oh Alfred it's been forever! You're doing amazing job as a king," the man praised as I tightened my hold on Alfred arm when I felt him want to hug him back. No I didn't do that because I was scared or something like that! ...I just felt something called envy.

"Hey Tino, how's it going?" Alfred petted his back with his free hand as I glared at him, pouting softly. Tino (apparently that's the guy's name according to Alfred) let go of him and smiled. "It's been going go- Oh hello there! I'm Tino. I didn't know Alfred had a queen," he remarked sticking out his hand for me to shake. I look up at Alfred as he smiled and nodded silently telling me it'll be alright. "I...I'm Arthur and I'm Alfred's destined queen but we haven't decided yet," I tell him honestly as I shake his hand hesitantly. He nodded and smiled as he let go, me immediately going back holding onto his arm.

"How rude of me, come in, come in," he invited us in as we stepped in. A tall blonde man with blonde hair and blue eyes (that are partly covered with his glasses). "Tino who wa- oh good afternoon my king. Do you want a drink or somethings?" He asked starting up the kettle to make us all a presumably hot beverage. "Tea please Berwald," Alfred requested as Tino lead us to the living room as I sat next to Alfred.

I was pulled into a hug when Tino left the room to help the tall man with glasses who is called Berwald apparently. "You don't need to be scared Arthur they are there to help us," Alfred reassured as I sighed holding him close. "It's not that..." I hold him as he smiled kissing my cheek. "Don't worry about it Arthur. I'm sure it won't come to that," he reassured as I sighed and nodded. "Hopefully so," I mumbled as Alfred kept holding me on his lap.

They soon came back as we drank our tea and talked. "So what do we owe the pleasure?" He asked as I looked at Alfred hesitantly. "Actually I need a favor from you guys," Alfred started explaining as I hid in his chest. What Alfred said immediately caught their attention as they looked at Alfred intently. "We are going on a risky trip to one of the kingdoms. If something bad were to happen can you two take care of the kingdom and take care of Arthur till I come back," Alfred explained and I immediately hugged him close not wanting him gone. "Alright just tell us what we need to do..."

Time skip brought to you by this going downhill from here~

Arthur's POV (Day of the concert)

It was the day of the concert and we just arrived at the Diamond kingdom. I was wearing the dress Yao made me the first time. I was wearing the wig as promised from Alfred. He had his arm around my waist softly. "You know it's even more suspicious if you hold me like that?" I chuckle as I look up at him. "I don't care I'll continue doing this because it makes us both feel better," Alfred pouted as I smiled kissing his cheek. "You talk about me being suspicious," Alfred muttered as I lightly punch his chest.

We arrived at the Diamond kingdom just in time for the meeting (We're a little late since Alfred fussed about me the entire morning. Alfred guiltily stepped into the meeting room as everyone looked at him confused as to where he was. I simply hid behind him having to stand on my tippy toes to see over he shoulder. After a quite fake explanation from Alfred as to why we're late, he sat down. I was instructed by Alfred to wait in our room so that's why I did. It was right across from my old room but I didn't dare go in there.

Soon I was called by Yao since there was a mini tea break in the meeting room. I was carrying the tray of tea cups and other items for the break while I talked with Yao. I was finally in the meeting room when it felt like my high heel shoes gave in under me and I fell. Everyone in the meeting room immediately asked if I was alright. I was instinctively using levitation to keep the tray up. I soon realized why the meeting room has gotten silent. They know I'm the queen of spades. Yao took the tray pretending nothing happened. But then Francis stormed over and took the wig off.

"Arthur!!!"

Helloooo💕 Yes I know it's a bit shorter but I hope you liked it. I don't really have much to say so till next time

Bye bye💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536 9 14
Qin Yao was born into a wealthy family, and her family background is extremely prominent. Therefore, she must always maintain a beautiful and delicat...
9.6K 169 8
COMPLETED! 💞💕 ⭐ Heavily Inspired by a Deviant Art discountinued (😭😭😭) Alfred x Neighbor Reader series where Alfie was a pervert to the new girl...
10K 345 10
A UsUk cardverse, where the Queen Of Spades has yet to be found. Arthur lived a normal life in the Diamond Kingdom, with one of his brothers, Jett...
145K 5.1K 48
"Is love supposed to feel this intoxicating?" ••• ⚠️TW: depictions of SA. Crude language. Violence. YANDERE ML! Read with care! ** means sex scenes •...