Goodbye my dear King

Od Yaoifangirl3206

"A King who is afraid of losing his Queen..." "A Queen who will sacrifice everything to save his King..." Alf... Více

The ball of the spade kingdom
A tale to be forgotten
The recognizeable suitor
Secrets of the Spade kingdom
Meeting of four kingdoms and a maid
A day without Alfred (Part 1)
A day without Alfred (Part 2) (+face reveal)
Our Halloween party! (Halloween special!)
Merry Christmas!!!
Our New Years day out
First meeting of the new year
Happy Birthday Alfred...
A meeting gone wrong part 1
A meeting gone wrong part 2
The kingdoms on our side
Getting Arthur back
First night back (smut)
Celebration of a lifetime
A mistake or the best decision of my life
I can't lose you again
Ace of Spades
Happy ending for the Spade kingdom

Queen training

365 11 14
Od Yaoifangirl3206

Hey💕 So with this book I lost all inspiration to do it but I want to finish it and maybe make people happy by having a finished product. Having said that if you have an idea to put in the story then you can request. Updates are going to be quicker since I want to finish this before going forward to new books and ideas. But this story won't be rushed and half done I'm still going to try to make this book worthwhile. But without further ado let's get on with this book💕

Arthur's POV

I was staring at Alfred's face while he slept. Yes I know it's a bit creepy but I'm dreading the next morning. It's times like these I really REALLY wish I could become queen of the Spade kingdom. Alfred is going to the Club kingdom for about two days and honestly I feel so lonely without him...

"You okay Artie?" He looks at me with tired eyes as he smoothed my hair. I was surprised by that and resisted the urge to let out a scream. I sigh realizing me staring at him might've waked him. According to Yao, Alfred had always been a very deep sleeper, wouldn't wake up even if a bomb exploded next to him. It changed when I started sleeping next to him. If he feels any huge movements he would wake up. I'm guessing it's become a habit since I wake up from nightmares a lot so he reassures me. The much scarier reason is Alfred is preparing to wake up if Francis were to take me back. I shiver at the thought.

Alfred noticed the shiver as he immediately pulled me close keeping me warm. I smile softly at how concerned he can become (especially in contrast with how laid back he usually is). "I'm fine Alfred," I promised him kissing his cheek. He looked at me concerned, as if he is trying to read my thoughts. I smile at him placing my hand on his cheek softly. "Are you worried about me going out again?" He asked as I pouted and rolled my eyes.

"Of course I'm dreading it! I thought you died Alfred, I thought you were never coming back. I still have nightmares about it," I cry out punching his chest softly. He sighed holding my hands and kissing my nose making me calm down. I rest against him after a while as he held me close. "But I didn't die, see?" He pressed my palm to his chest so I can feel his heartbeat. "Yeah I guess you're right..." I sighed looking at him sadly. He smiled brightly at me and kissed my cheek.

You see last time he had to cross the ocean to get to the club kingdom for a meeting it was said the people here had no clue where the ship was and they thought the king was being attacked and the ship sank. They were gone for a week and no apparently the tracking thing broke and they had to get it fixed before heading out again. I genuinely thought Alfred had died and spent most nights holding his extra spade jacket crying into it. It's then that I realized I probably care for Alfred much more than I originally thought.

"That won't happen again and remember now you have a phone so you can easily call me if you need to," he told me as I sighed shaking my head with a smile. "Don't give me that opportunity idiot, I'd never stop calling you," I told him as he laughed kissing my forehead. "Of course Artie. You can call me anytime you want as long as it's not in the meeting," he gave me permission as I smiled brightly hugging him. Earlier in the day he gave me the time of each meeting, I can only call in meeting if it's a genuine emergency. "Thank you Alfred, you better get some rest for tomorrow," I smiled at him before resting my head on his chest. He only hummed and held me close. "Goodnight Artie," he purred out tiredly. I smile and kiss his jaw. "Goodnight dear," I softly told him. He fell asleep immediately as I sighed hearing his heartbeat kind of calming me down.

"I wish I could be there for you... I wish I was your queen..."

Time skip~

Arthur's POV

The next morning came rather quickly as all the crew members were boarding the ship. Yao was busy with the luggage and Alfred and I were at the dock, kicking out feet in the water making the water sway a bit. I sigh and rested against him softly, he after noticing this wrapped his arm around me. "I wish I could come with," I told him as he smiled. "Well figuratively, you can" — my eyes sparkled happily as I look at him with hope— "but that will arise too much suspicion and plus you would spend more time with Francis," he points out as my gaze drops to the ocean below us. At this point I was always too happy to even think about him and sometimes I forget I was even his maid! ...But Alfred was obviously still on guard and kept me away from Francis as much as possible.

"I know Alfred," I told him sadly as I didn't dare tell him what I was thinking. "I guess I miss you too much during these times," I told him honestly as he kissed my head. "Hey now I will always return Artie. No matter what you'll never get rid of me that easily," he teased but also reassured as I sighed smiling at him rolling my eyes. "I know Alfie. I just don't want to lose you now..." I told him as he held my hands softly. "You're not going to lose me Arthur and I'm not going to lose you either. If we ever get caught we are handling things together," he promised as I smiled at him happily hugging him close.

Soon Alfred was called to board the ship as I sighed. We both got our shoes back on and continued to head for the boat. Alfred hugged me and I hugged back happily. The hug lasted for what felt like forever (I actually wished we could stay like this forever). Soon the hug was broken though by Yao coughing smiling at us. "We should get going. Remember Arthur, call us if needed," Yao reminded as I nodded. I see them turn around and started to walk up the steps to the boat.

I had small tears forming in my eyes as there was a gnawing feeling in my gut. I knew they were safe and I know I was being paranoid but I just want Alfred to hold me, take me with him or just in a more logical sense show me around the boat so I know he is safe (he has already did this like 3 times and nothing was wrong). "Wait!" I shout reaching out to him. I was surprised to see what happened next.

Everything froze...

It's like time froze. No one is moving and it was completely silent, the flock of birds that were flying by was paused in the middle of their flying...it looked odd, like they were completely still. I panicked not knowing what I did. I ran up to Alfred realizing he was also frozen. I softly touched his cheek looking at him in a panicked gaze. "Alfred please tell me what to do," I whispered and hugged him crying into his chest. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I hesitantly turned around and saw Matthew smiling at me.

"Good morning your majesty. I see you're the one that has the powers then," he remarked as I looked at him confused. "Please just show me how to fix this," I begged him still holding onto Alfred. He nodded and chanted something before everything went back to normal. I sighed holding Alfred close, Matthew waited there for me.

"Woah Artie, how did you get here so fast?" He asked confused looking at where I was standing and then looked at where I am hugging him. "I guess I got a spark of energy," I smiled at him tears still going down my cheeks. "Don't cry please," he cooed softly wiping away my tears and hugging me close. I sigh in relief softly, resting against him. "Artie I have to go," he mumbled as I whined and pouted making him laugh. "Fine but you better be careful," I pouted punching him lightly on his chest before letting go of him. "Of course Arthur. I'll call you before the meeting," he promised as I nodded. He before boarding the ship. The guards lead me back to the castle Matthew following behind.

Once we got there Matthew and I headed out to the garden. We both sat on the bench Alfred sometimes uses when he is upset or stressed (I usually join him and let him talk it all out. Then I usually help him either with said work or I let him relax for a bit). "Alfred really cares for you," Matthew smiled at me as I was surprised but then smiled sadly tracing the rim of the teacup before taking a sip, swallowing the burning sensation in my throat showing I was ready to burst into tears. "Not as much as I would originally like," I admitted as Matthew laughs a bit.

"You love him don't you," he remarks as I sighed sadly. I wanted so much to just press down those feelings and just be happy that we are friends but... I want more. God I'm so greedy. I can't just be happy with being his friend, the one he relies on for comfort and support. I just wish those stuff at the Diamond kingdom didn't happen to me, maybe then we'll be a happy couple, the King and Queen of the Spade kingdom. I just wish I had him to myself. "Sorry your majesty I assumed you two were dating," he apologized as I realized I had small tears streaming down my face. He cleaned up my tears with a handkerchief as I hugged him.

I suspected to go right through him but was surprised by the fact that I was actually hugging him. It seemed we were both stunned in shock for a few minutes before Matthew softly held me back smoothing my hair. I relaxed and cried into his chest explaining my feelings to him and what happened to me at the diamond kingdom. He looked surprised when I told him what Francis did to me but he luckily didn't argue with me about it, he just listened and occasionally left encouraging and soothing remarks to calm me down.

"You do realize you can turn back time and change what happened to you," he said as I sighed looking at him sadly. "First off I don't want to get so sick by using that clock and second off I wouldn't be able to meet Alfred if it weren't for the fact that I ran away from my home. I never would've bumped into him or have Gilbert find out about me being the queen," I argued as I sigh seeing no use to the situation. "Yao didn't tell you about that?" Matthew asked surprised as I was equally surprised and confused. "Tell me about what?" I ask as Matthew bit his lip for a while but soon breathed in and breathed out again. "You majesty... You have the gift of the Spade kingdom... You can control time itself..."

"What?!"

"Well that and levitate light weighted objects," Matthew shrugged as he lifted the teapot with what seemed like his mind and poured some tea in my cup. I stare at him with utter disbelief. "I can do what now?" I ask still shocked. Matthew sighed patting my back and smiling at me. "Don't worry I'll teach you everyth-," He was about to assure but was interrupted by my phone ringing. We both look at the caller ID seeing it was Alfred. I smiled happily as I picked it up.

"Hey Alfie how was your-"

"Arthur listen to me. Francis is not here today for unknown reasons. If you aren't already go inside and stay there till I return"

"I will but for now did you get there safely"

" *chuckles a bit* Yes I'm fine, I just wanted to make sure you were safe"

"Yeah I'm safe. I just miss you" (<---- I said that without thinking making Matthew chuckle and mumble 'you sound like a married couple')

"I miss you too but luckily I will come back tomorrow. Yao might stay a bit longer which means I'm stuck here till then. Oh yeah and I might have good news for you when I get back."

"Sounds great Alfred and don't worry about it. I'll always be here when you come back"

"You better be. I don't think I can stand losing you too"

"I won't go anywhere as long as I have you to come back to."

"Never knew you were a flirt Arthur"

"Shut up arse. When do your meeting start?"

"It started as soon as I got here, I'm currently taking a break from it to tell you that."

"Then get back to it! I don't matter that much"

"Yes you do. But I have to go now so talk later"

"Talk later Alfie"

As soon as I ended the phone call Matthew whistled. "My brother is head over heals for you," he remarked as I shook my head blushing. "No he's not...unfortunately," I sighed pouting. "Now let's get you inside and then I can teach you," he explained as we both nodded going to my room.

We both sit down on the bed as Matthew smiles at me. "Do you want me to teach you about all the kingdoms of just us?" He asked as I thought for a while. "All the kingdoms please," I requested as I nodded. "Well like I said Spade kingdom has the power of time and levitation of small or light weighted objects. We have the most powerful military and education system. Some call us smart asses for it though. Alfred graduated top of his class which was surprising to most since he doesn't really show his intelligence. We are the most powerful kingdom, though we are the second richest," he explained as I made notes on a notepad. I started doing it so I can remember stuff.

"The Heart kingdom is known for having the best hospitals and churches which most kingdoms are forced to go to on Thursdays. I guess that rule changed to like once every month. Anyway they have the power of healing others. They are the second most powerful though they are the richest."

"The Diamond kingdom values art and creativity more than they do actual royalty or fame. This comes from their powers which is they can make inanimate objects come to life. They don't use this for terrible deed, mostly just to express as said previously artwork and creativity. In actuality they have never had war inside of their walls. They aren't very powerful so that grants them fourth place, though they are the third richest kingdom."

"The Club kingdom refuses having any powers but that is a lie. They have the power to increase natural growth which helps to their poverty, they can easily plant seeds and get what they needed. They also have the power to charm others for a few minutes so they can agree with them, of course that's why they keep it a secret since it's a very dangerous power if used in a wrong way. They are unfortunately the poorest kingdom but it seems it's getting better and they are third most powerful."

"The Joker kingdom is lead by Gilbert and sometimes Peter. The kingdom is underground by the way. I've been there a couple of times with Gilbert. They are people who were kicked out, banned or simply chose to leave the kingdom for their own reasons. They don't have any powers to our knowledge but are known for being very mischievous and cunning."

"The White rabbit is our God basically. Most kingdoms see him and treat him like a god. To give prosperity to nations they sacrifice someone or something to the White rabbit. Don't worry that someone has either already died or has willingly signed up to be sacrificed for prosperity. This has been a tradition for years and no one has ever actually fought against it, so it was just accepted."

I nodded along and made notes when I heard something important. He took the notebook and pen away from me when I got done writing that. I pouted but looked up at him curiously as to what he's doing. He smiled at me making me stand up. "Can I teach you how to be queen... Please?" He begged as I was surprised but nodded smiling. Maybe Alfred will be impressed and would choose me as a fit queen!!!

The next two days went by like a flash. Matthew taught me how to levitate things and go back in time and stop time. He never taught me how to go forward since it's very power draining and very dangerous, he used the example that maybe I could go forward in time and experience Alfred's death, that was enough for me to stay away from that spell completely. And let's just say...

It's probably not a good idea to use easily breakable objects for a beginner to levitate. I was doing impressively according to Matthew as I smiled. One day I was getting quite annoyed with a certain spell as I kept groaning and whining trying to get the spell right. I finally gave up resting my head on my hands not knowing what else to be doing now. Matthew sighed and smiled smoothing my hair softly. "Hey how about you go take a walk and calm down. I'll be here when you come back," he promised knowing I was easily emotional today because Alfred said they were staying an extra day. "Alright..." I walked out the castle going to the old castle...

I walk around there for a while before I felt someone wrap their arms around me. I was surprised by that and was about to fight but then he spoke. "Arthur...my queen..." I turn around and realized it was a ghost version of Alfred. For a second I panicked thinking Alfred had died in the Club kingdom but judging by the pretty bloody and old clothes, it is the past King Alfred. "I'm sorry to disappoint you your majesty but I'm not your Arthur," I tell him brushing his hair back and pushing his glasses to the bridge of his nose.

He looked at me confused for a while till he realized I wasn't ghostly like he was, I was an actual human. He dropped to his knees and sobbed. I didn't know what to do except sit down in front of him pulling him closer. "Shh it's going to be alright, your queen is here somewhere," I reassured him and smiled smoothing his hair. "I lost him... I couldn't protect him..." he muttered as I still held him close. I lead him to their old bedroom sitting him on the bed. "Shh Alfred, I swear to you, he is still here and still loves you. Just give me a sec," I told him before leaving the room.

I looked around the house till I noticed a ghostly figure in the wilted garden, letting out small sobs and wails of pain, whether that is physical or emotional pain I don't know. I run over to them and see a figure that almost looks like me. I run up to it and tapped his shoulder. An older looking me turned around and looked at me confused. "Yes?" He simply asked in a monotone voice but in his eyes were pain. "I'm bringing you back to Alfred," I simply told him leading him to the room. Alfred was lying on the bed sobbing into a pillow. Past Arthur smiled happily and ran up to him hugging him close.

They explained Alfred's favorite place was in the garden that's why Arthur was there, Arthur's favorite place was the library that's why Alfred haunted there, they both thought the other had went to the afterlife so they stayed where they were so the could remember the other for eternity. Alfred says he wished the books wouldn't fall apart like that. Arthur says he wished the plants weren't wilted, that they were well taken care of. I promised them that I'll start fixing the books (which I've done million times) and I promised to bring seeds for the new plants and I promised to find the nearest water source so the wilted flowers can grow. I'm glad to see how happy they were together and I could only wish Alfred and I would be like that, just a bit more...alive. I soon wished them a good afterlife going back to the castle

I was shocked when I got to the castle. It was chaos when I got there, guards were running around seemingly searching for someone or something. I looked at Matthew in utter confusion, he was standing by the door with a bit of a smile on his face which confused me. Matthew looked like he was just watching the chaos unfold till he saw me. "My brother couldn't find you while you were out and he was convinced you were kidnapped. He's up in his office trying to call villagers to see if they know anything or seen Diamond soldiers around here the last couple of days," he simply explained laughing a bit at his brother being a little too extra. I nodded and thanked him before heading to his office.

I notice his office door was closed, meaning he was very busy and shouldn't be interrupted. I politely knock on the door. "If it isn't about Arthur you can leave," I hear his muffled voice say from behind the door. I rolled my eyes stepping into the room and folding my arms over my chest. "That's a bit mean don't you think," I raised an eyebrow as he looked up at me with surprise. He then smiled happily and hugged me close. It was my turn to be surprised but after a while I happily hugged back. "Where were you?" He pouted looking at me as I laughed and smoothed his cheek. "I was just out walking for a bit. I was planning on going to the dock to meet you there but I got sidetracked," I explained as he sighed in relief resting his head on my shoulder. I smile and smooth his hair softly.

"When did you get back?" I asked as we both sat on the chair now, me in his lap and him holding me close. "About an hour ago I think," he explained as I nodded. I can't believe I stayed in that old castle for so long. I rested against him while he finished up some work. "Oh yeah I have some good and bad news," he reminded me from what he said on the call. I look up at him confused but nodded curious as to where this is going. "Well the good news is you can come with me on our next meeting," I was surprised but smiled and hugged him close. "I want to go with you, please I want to be with you!" I told him but he sighed petting my head. "It's for a show that comes after the meeting where I can bring a guest of my choice," he explained as I looked at him confused. "I still want to-"

"The show and meeting is at the Diamond kingdom..."

Hellooooo💕 Yes I know it's been a while but hey at least I got some time to focus on this book as well. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry for the long wait for this chapter. Like I said before I will definitely publish on the book more and already have all the chapters planned out. Anyway I really do hope you enjoy this book so far and will read forward. Till next time

Bye bye💕

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3K 132 20
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...
175K 5.4K 30
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a girl is transported to a new world. During her attempt to escape, she meets her knee favourite person, but will she remember him wh...
60.8K 2.5K 17
Arthur Kirkland (England) has just moved to Seattle from London. He never thought he would befriend the quirky American teenager known as Alfred F. J...
2.4K 178 15
The world of Suits is changing. The Kingdoms have gained new rulers, what will happen between these rulers and what drama will unfold? Diamonds poin...