Bad Boy | Kang Taehyun • Mafia

De Shi-Bii

"I told you not to fall in love with me" "But I couldn't help it" Bad Boy New chapter every Saturday and Sund... Mais

♜ Story Characters ♜
♜ Chapter 1 ♜
♜ Chapter 2 ♜
♜ Chapter 3 ♜
♜ Chapter 4 ♜
♜ Chapter 5 ♜
♜ Chapter 6 ♜
♜ Chapter 7 ♜
♜ Chapter 8 ♜
♜ Chapter 9 ♜
♜ Chapter 10 ♜
♜ Chapter 11 ♜
♜Chapter 12 ♜
♜ Chapter 14 ♜
♜ Chapter 15 ♜
♜ Chapter 16 ♜
♜ Chapter 17 ♜
♜ Chapter 18 ♜
♜ Chapter 19 ♜
♜ Chapter 20 ♜
♜ Chapter 21 ♜
♜ Epilogue ♜
Mafia Yeonjun new book?!! Out
New Mafia Book?

♜ Chapter 13 ♜

5K 241 349
De Shi-Bii

V opened his eyes slowly and looked around, his vision was blurry and it returned back to him so that he sees a girl with silver long hair sitting beside his bed.

He looked around and then tried to get up, he immediately winced in pain as he held his chest strongly and lied back.

"What happened?" V asked. "You were thrown on the ground, and then took my car and got us into an accident. Now my car is gone." The lady said as she smiled forcefully.

"Y/N.....What about Y/N?" V asked. "Y/N, Who is this girl?" The lady asked. V tried to get up ignoring the pain but the lady pushed him back.

"No, you can't get out of the bed yet. You need to take your time in healing. You got two shots, one in your shoulder and the other near your ribs. You also broke a hand with the accident and hit your head strongly. It's a miracle itself you are still alive." The lady said.

"But I have to find her! She was kidnapped!" V said. The lady flicked his forehead as she sighed. "So what? You ruined my car, MY CAR! I just bought a month ago after working hard for three continuous years. This is why you have to stay here until you pay me back and then you can go and search for your girlfriend or whatever relationship you have with her." The lady said.

"Don't you have any emotions? What if you got kidnapped by the worst gang in the whole Korea and you are kept as a hostage there? Just send me your account number and I will send you the money." V said.

The lady looked around and then sighed. "She must have done a big problem to be held as a hostage and you already got hurt enough. You can get treated quickly and then search for her, or else you will die before even reaching the street." The lady said.

V sighed as he lied back and pulled his hair as he closed his eyes and started cursing.

"Your name is Kim Taehyung, right?" The lady said. "You can call me V. What are you doing here with me anyway?" V asked.

"Nothing much. I just want a new car." The lady said. "I will send you the money, what i-"

"How about you send it when you get all well and fine? You can call me Jeanne." Jeanne said. "You are very suspicious, you know." V said. "Me? Excuse me but I allowed you to take my car and you got us in an accident! Is this how you thank people or what?" Jeanne said furiously.

"I don't think I like you." V said. "What??" Jeanne asked in shock.

V's phone started ringing and he checked the caller ID. He cursed as he gulped. It was Taehyun calling.

"Is there anything wrong?" Jeanne asked. "I need to take this call and it's....private. Can you kindly leave?" V asked. Jeanne said nothing and quietly got up and left.

V took deep breath as he picked up the call.

"H-Hey Taehyun....." V said. "Is everything right there?" Taehyun asked. "Actually.....Y/N got kidnapped....." V said. "I know, Seungri had already called me." Taehyun said.

"I am sorry, this all happened because of my poor skills. I promise to return her back and then take whatever punishment you give me!" V said.

"That's okay, where are you now?" Taehyun asked. "I am at the hospital." V said. "Is it that bad?" Taehyun asked.

"I got two shots and some broken bones. It will take me two weeks at least to get out of this freaking place!" V said. Taehyun remained silent for few seconds as he tried to think of something.

"Focus on recovering for now. I will ask Seulgi and her friends for help. Don't worry, it wasn't your fault that Y/N got kidnapped, Seungri is just too strong." Taehyun said.

He ended the phone call and then sighed as he looked at the beast necklace. He admired the diamond in the middle, it was fake yet so beautiful.

There was a knock on the door and then Ryujin entered inside holding some files.

"The conference will be held two hours from now on." Ryujin said as she placed the papers on the desk.

Taehyun took them and examined them carefully. "How about old Kang, how is he now?" Taehyun asked. "He is not awake yet." Ryujin said.

"Is that so? You can go now." Taehyun said. "Can I ask you something?" Ryujin said as she looked directly at Taehyun. He placed his files away as he looked at her coldly. "What is it?" Taehyun asked.

"Did anything happen to Y/N?" Ryujin asked. She made Taehyun a bit surprised as his eyes widened a bit. "What makes you think so?" Taehyun asked as he crossed his hands.

"I was talking with V yesterday when he suddenly ended the call. I tried calling both Y/N and him but no one picks up. Even though I have known Y/N for really short time, she is still precious to me." Ryujin said.

Taehyun grinned as he played with the necklace with his hands. "She got kidnaped and V is currently at the hospital." Taehyun said.

Ryujin almost fell down as she got very shocked. "And you are sitting down here just like this?" Ryujin said. "What do you mean?" Taehyun asked.

"Shouldn't you send other teams to go and search for her? How can you be this calm?? She is your fiancée!" Ryujin said.

"I know, but acting like that will only get her killed. I have to wait, she had to endure it. It will all be over soon." Taehyun said as he walked over to the window and starred outside it to see a car arriving at his home.

He turned around to leave the room.

Y/N walked up the stairs quickly as she was very angry and almost burst in tears. She walked to the last room at the hallway and slammed the door open.

"What do you think you are doing right now?" Y/N asked as she tried to calm herself down. "I am just sitting down here." ???? said.

"Sitting? YOU SHOULD GO TO HOSPITAL AND GET CHEMICAL MEDICATION NOW!" Y/N cried as she pointed at the door.

??? sighed as he got up and stood in front of her, their height difference was ridiculous. "Y/N it's terminal illness and not cancer!" ??? said.

"There is still hope....Maybe you can somehow get treated and live for more time!" Y/N said.

"Y/N......We are not in a manga or a fairy tale! It's called terminal illness for a reason, it is one of those illness you can't treat. I have only little time in this world." ???? said.

Y/N slowly fell down on her knees as she started crying and covered her face. "Why? Why didn't you tell me about it earlier? You have a weak heart and over that you endured all of this pain alone! Why didn't you tell me about it earlier so that we could have used the time we wasted more wisely together??" Y/N cried.

???? had a sad smile as he bent down to Y/N's level and hugged her strongly. "I am sorry, we were very happy back then and I didn't want to ruin it.....I am really sorry! I already did everything I wanted with you and that's enough for me." ???? said.

Y/N looked deeply at his eyes and started getting closer to him but he pushed her away.

"I-I am sorry.....you must feel awkward now." Y/N said. "No, I feel the same way, I actually want to do it but....."

"But what? Won't you even allow me to love you?" Y/N asked sadly. "No....I just don't want you to attach to the wrong person."

...

Y/N opened her eye slowly and looked around. She felt that both her checks were wet and wiped her tears away. She slowly got up and saw herself in a big room that was bright and well decorated.

Y/N sat down probably as she tried to recall what happened.

"We went a walk....I got kidnapped...and then....." Y/N sighed as tilted her head and lied back.

Her eyes widened and she got up again. She looked at her legs and tried to move, they didn't move but she did feel the somehow.

She felt the stink of lying down for a long time and not moving as she also felt it's warmth and blood movement in it.

Y/N teared up a bit as she smiled and placed her hands on her legs.

"That's good....I hope Taehyun was here to see me....."

The door was suddenly opened making Y/N flinch. A tall man that looked mean entered inside. He had brown eyes and black hair as a grin was on his face.

"Did you finally wake up, baby girl?" The man asked. Y/N glared at him as she placed her hands around herself.

"Who are you?" Y/N asked furiously. The man laughed as he walked closer to Y/N and sat down on her bed. She quickly threw the flowers that were in a vase on a table and used the vase as a protection.

"Woah girl! I am not harming you, I just want to talk, okay?" The man said as he took the vase from Y/N's hand and placed it away.

"I will ask for the last time, who are you?" Y/N asked. "I am your bae's worst enemy, you can call me Seungri." Seungri said.

"You are the bitch who wants to harm Taehyun! Stay away from him you sick psychopath!" Y/N cried. Seungri only smiled as he got up.

"I hope he was here so that I can get rid of him quickly but that will be no fun, right? Okay, let's play for a week then. You should be grateful that I locked you in a fancy room and not an old basement. I will ask servants to bring you food so act in good manner, baby girl." Seungri said.

"Don't you dare call me that way! And I will make sure to end you before you step closer to Taehyun." Y/N said.

"I am scared, this is really cute." Seungri said. He grinned one last time before leaving.

Y/N looked at her legs again and tried to move them. It was hopeless.

That nice feeling of their warmth and movement she felt had gone away.

"But that doesn't mean it's over! I need to practice so that I go back and protect Taehyun...."

Taehyun entered the huge mansions are in Cheongdam-dong that belonged to all the SM family gang.

He walked toward the velvet side where Seulgi was there waiting for him beside on of the rivers.

"Hey, Tae!" Seulgi said brightly as she waved at her little brother. He continued walking until he reached there.

"We are alone here, right?" Taehyun asked. "Irene is on a date with Jaehyun, the girls are on a mission. Yeona is busy with some mission aboard and Suho isn't here. We are all alone!" Seulgi said.

Tae sighed as he didn't know what to say. "Did something bad happen? Tell me, is it the reporters or what?" Seulgi asked in a worried tone. "It's Y/N......" Taehyun said.

"Did anything bad happen to her??" Seulgi asked. "Seungri kidnapped her." Taehyun said.

"HE WHAT?" Jaehyun said furiously as he jumped out of one of the bushes. He was followed by Lucas and Irene.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??" Taehyun asked furiously as he looked at the three and then at Seulgi.

"She didn't know that we were here, BUT DID SEUNGRI KIDNAP Y/N FOR REAL????" Lucas asked loudly.

"How about you post about it on SNS? He did! Stop talking loudly, you know it's already bad enough with old Kang heart attack, what would this do?" Taehyun said.

"He is right, we need to calm down first but...when did it happen?" Irene asked. "It was around yesterday night in Germany. Her guard got severely injured and she is now at somewhere." Taehyun said.

"What if he does something bad to her? We can't let it happen!" Lucas said. "What bad things can he do other than killing and rapping her?" Taehyun asked.

"There are only two people who knows about him and his horrible acts, maybe talking to them might help. I will help too, just because Y/N is my friend and you ass failed to keep her safe until the end. The moment Y/N returns back here, it will be over for the two of you." Jaehyun said.

"Jae, it's not the right time for this!" Seulgi said. "No, I am staying silent anymore, I am not letting Y/N suffer anymore!" Jaehyun said.

"He is right, we will discuss this some other day so what is the plan right now? Who are these two people that knows a thing about Seungri's weakness?" Taehyun asked.

"It won't be easy to talk to them though..." Lucas said. "I will force them to do so." Taehyun said.

"They are Sehun hyung and ........."

Y/N sighed as she didn't have anything to do but stare at the space in front of her. No phone, T.V, internet or even books to read!

The door was slightly open and a maid holding a tray of food came in. "Your lunch is here." The maid said as she placed the tray on the table and stood there.

"I am not eating any of it!" Y/N said. "Then I will stay standing here until you do it." The maid said. Five minutes passed and she was still standing with the same pose and cold features that got Y/N uncomfortable.

"Fine! I will eat it but first I want to go to the bathroom." Y/N said. "Let me help you then." The maid said. She helped Y/N to get in her wheelchair and pushed it to the bathroom.

Y/N was about to close the door when the maid placed her leg in the door preventing her from doing it.

"What are you doing?" Y/N asked as she rose her brows. "I have to supervise each of your movements." The maid said. Y/N rolled her eyes as she laughed sarcastically.

"For goodness sake what would I do alone in a bathroom? I can't even walk so how am I going to run away? Escape through the subway??" Y/N said furiously.

The maid removed her leg and Y/N closed the door. She pushed her wheelchair toward the bath tube and tried to stand up by holding the curtains.

"No one is going to save me unless I fight for it my own way!" Y/N told herself as her legs shook and she started to feel them again slowly. She was holding strongly into the curtains as she finally stood up but she didn't notice that she was holding too strongly to the curtains until they......

"I di-AHHHHHHHH" Y/N cried as the curtains got torn and she immediately fell down losing the force that supported her legs and hit her forehead with the corner of the tube making it bleed.

"What was that sound? Open the door now!" The maid said as she strongly knocked on the door trying to open it but it was locked.

"What is all this noise?" The guard that was standing outside asked as he came in. "She is doing something there and I can't enter because the door is locked!" The maid said. "Step back." The guard said.

He pushed and kicked the door multiple times until he broke it and Y/N was thrown on the ground as she held her forehead strongly.

"SHIT!" The maid said as she became pale and quickly placed Y/N in her wheelchair and pushed her to the bedroom. "What will we do about this?" The maid asked in a worried tone.

"If he sees her like this then......we are over. Wipe her forehead and I will bring the aid kit." The guard said. The maid took some cloth and filled it with water as she then wiped Y/N forehead with it as her hands were shaking and here breathing was heavy. She wasn't worried about Y/N, she was rather scared from something.

"Shit....why did you have to do that...WHY?" The maid asked furiously as she threw the cloth away and held the aid kit. The door opened at that moment and Seungri's tall figure entered the room.

"What was that noise? What happened in here?" Seungri asked furiously. He slowly walked toward Y/N and slapped the maid strongly making her fall to the other side. Y/N covered her mouth with her hands as she got very shocked.

"Did you get hurt, sweetheart? Let me see....." Seungri said as he bent and checked Y/N's forehead. He slowly wiped his thumb there making Y/N uncomfortable. She quickly slapped his hand away as she glared at him.

"It must sting! Let me treat it for you." Seungri said with a smile as he held the aid kit but the maid grabbed it from his hands. "Sir! Please let me do it! I will fix what I did wrong!" The maid said with a very scared tone but Seungri only glared at her as he snapped it back from her hand.

He sanitized the wound over Y/N's forehead and then applied a band aid. "You are all good now but....did you really try to hurt yourself or....." Seungri stopped talking as he looked at the terrified guard and maid and his eyes darkened.

Y/N was about to speak when the maid suddenly knelt down and started crying loudly.

"PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR WHAT I DID WRONG! I AM SORRY! I AM SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" The maid said as she held to Seungri's leg but he kicked her hand away and pulled her from her hair. He walked over to the guard and pulled him from his hair.

"Wait for me here, baby girl. I will deal with this little mistake and come back." Seungri said and then opened the door to go out while pulling the two outside.

Y/N took few seconds to realize what did just happen. She was so lost in thinking when a sudden loud cry voice followed by a gun shot was heard interrupting her mind.

Y/N's body shivered as her heart was beating quickly feeling very scared but she forcefully used her shaking hands to pull the wheelchair and walk over the door to open it and then walk outside to the stairs area to see the body of a dead guard lying on the ground while the maid was hugging herself curled in a circle as Seungri was pointing a gun at her with a sick smile on his face.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" Y/N cried loudly. Seugri turned around and his eyes widened as he saw Y/N. "What the hell are you doing there? Didn't I tell you to stay inside?" Seungri said furiously.

Y/N noticed that there was a scissors thrown on the ground and she quickly stretched her hand to hold it and then pointed the scissors at her neck.

"If you kill her then....you would see what would happen!" Y/N threatened with a shaky voice as her hands were shaking and a tear almost rolled down her face.

Seungri dropped his gun as he rose his hands and smirked.

"Woah baby girl.....we didn't have fun yet and you already want to die? I am not killing her so drop that thing from your hand." Seungri said. "Promise me that you won't kill her first!" Y/N said.

"Promise? You are too innocent to be a mafia girlfriend.....Okay, I promise so drop that shit from your hand now." Seungri said. Y/N threw the scissors away from her hand and breathed heavily as all of her body shook.

"What a good girl....." Seungri said as he walked over to Y/N and patted her head. He then turned around and glared at the maid. "I will forgive you this time only so leave before I change my mind." Seungri said.

The maid quickly got up and ran down the stairs. Seungri turned around to Y/N and pulled her wheelchair back to her bedroom.

"Now baby girl, I will be gone for few hours so that I can get a mission done so.....you better stay here." Seungri said with a tone that made Y/N's spine shiver and then smirked as he left.

"Do you think she will answer the call this time?" Lia asked as she was sitting between her friends. "I am not sure....she must be very angry at us for not contacting her for the last month, well I don't blame her." Kai said.

"But isn't it too much? For her to travel without telling us and then ignore us as if we were not a part of her life at all!" Beomgyu said. "Hey! Stop saying that! She lost her legs and she is struggling enough!" Soobin said.

"But it's all because of Taehyun! We did warn her about him but she only ignored us and dated him! We have the right to be angry too!" Beomgyu said.

"The number you have dial-"

"Shit!" Lia cursed as she threw her phone away and covered her face with her hands.

"I am a bad friend! I lost Y/N and did nothing to help her...." Lia said. Soobin pated on her back in circles trying to comfort her while everyone else remained silent until Kai suddenly cried as he stood up.

"What is wrong??" Soobin asked. "Jaehyun! He is close with Y/N and maybe he can help us contact her!" Kai said. "I don't think this is a-"

"Huening Kai you are so smart!" Lia said interrupting Beomgyu as she got up wiping the dust of her clothes and then ran toward Jaehyun who was with Lucas as usual.

"I think he hates us himself, do you think he will help us?" Beomgyu asked. "We have to try at least...." Soobin said.

"Jaehyun!" Lia said as she panted when she reached Jaehyun. "Oh well, isn't it some fake friend of someone here?" Jaehyun said as his smile faded and her crossed his hands.

"I have reflected on what I have done wrong for the last few days and I tried to contact Y/N and apologize for everything wrong I did but......" Lia stopped talking as she looked at the ground and sighed.

"Butt she doesn't reply?" Jaehyun said. "Y-Yeah.....I was wondering if you can help us contact Y/N....." Lia said. "I hope if that was possible but.....No." Jaehyun said coldly as he pushed Lia's shoulder and walked away.

"This arrogant boy! He thinks he is great just because he is a mafia member but he is worst than garbage!" Beomgyu said furiously. "It's not about that....He can't help you even if he said yes." Lucas said.

"Why? Isn't he supposed to be close to Y/N too? Or did she already forget about our long friendship?" Lia asked as she started crying and covered her face.

"Look what you did! You are just useless scumbags!" Soobin said as he hugged Lia. "WE CAN'T HELP YOU BECAUSE WE OURSELVES CAN'T CONTACT HER!" Lucas said.

"You are just lying." Beomgyu said. Lucas stepped back as he cursed and hit his head. "Why? Did anything happen to Y/N?" Lia asked as she wiped her tears and looked directly at Lucas.

"Um...no! She is too busy eating some candies with V!" Lucas said. "Something did happen to her.....TELL ME NOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HER OR ELSE I AM TEARING OFF YOUR HEAD!" Lia cried loudly as she pulled Lucas hair and he cried as he tried to remove her hands but failed.

"OKAY OKAY! She got kidnapped by one of Taehyun's enemies and she is kept as a hostage now!" Lucas said. Lia slowly removed her hands and fell down on her knees.

"You are lying...." Lia said. "No, I am not! And you had just made me spill all the tea and tore of my hair! What am I going to say to Kun? He warned me along with Taehyun to keep it a secret...." Lucas sighed.

"Taehyun....Taehyun.....Taehyun....it's all his fault! Always, all the time!" Lia said furiously. She got up and turned around.

"Where are you going?" Soobin asked. "Kang Taehyun is having a conference two hours from now on, right? I am just going to state all the truths...." Lia said.

Lucas immediately ran toward her and held her hand strongly. "No, you can't." Lucas said. Lia glared at him as she pulled her hand away.

"Why? I don't know whether my best friend is alive or not and Taehyun is relaxing there in his mansion without giving a shit!" Lia cried. "CALM DOWN GIRL! Why do you think Taehyun wants to keep it a secret? It's for Y/N's own safety! Her privacy might get exposed and if all the media knew about Taehyun's fiancée getting kidnapped, Seungri would consider her all useless and kill her!" Lucas said.

Lia looked at the ground feeling very shocked and sad as she didn't know what to do or say.

"Don't worry, Taehyun had already planned everything thoroughly and he is getting her back. We are helping him too." Lucas said. "Please return her back safely...." Lia said in a weak tone as she broke crying again.

"Um...okay.....I guess, I am leaving?" Lucas said and then ran away trying to catch up with his friend.

Taehyun took deep breath as he adjusted his tie in front of the mirror and then took the pile of papers on the table and threw them inside the trash after crashing the together.

There was a knock on the door and then Ryujin entered inside. "We are all ready, sir."Ryujin said.

"Is that so? Let's go then." Taehyun said. He was walking toward the door when Ryujin stopped him.

"You are not using the papers Seulgi gave you?" Ryujin asked. "No, it's all boring and long that will make people hate me more. I am going to say all what is in my heart once and for all." Taehyun said.

"I hope it goes well....now let's go so that the reporters won't wait any longer." Ryujin said.

Somewhere else:

Danielle sat down in the café wearing casual clothes this time as she had her red hair down and sipped some of her ice mocha until one man finally arrived sitting down next to her.

"I am sorry for being late! The conference is few minutes away so don't worry, I have time to explain everything for you." The man said.

"It coasted me a fortune so go on, say everything." Danielle said. The man adjusted his glasses and then pulled out some papers from his bag to hand it to Danielle.

"Mrs. Park died few months ago after being sent to some war zone." The man said. Danielle held the photo in her hand as she rolled her eyes and sighed.

"The moment she stepped outside the home with that little girl, I thought she would have a better life but she is already dead...." Danielle said.

"What about the girl?" Danielle asked. "According to my many resources....she moved out and lived with someone else but recently travelled aboard." The man said. "The Choi family, right?" Danielle said.

"Um....no....." The man said. "Who is it then? Lia?" Danielle asked. The man gulped as he took a deep breath and then spoke quickly.

"It's no other than Kang Taehyun......."

Taehyun walked toward the middle and all the reporters and cameramen started taking photos of him. He ignored them all and walked over to the mic.

He looked around and among the crowd he saw Seulgi along with Jaehyun and some other members of the SM gang. He looked at the other side and his eyes widened as he saw all of his ex friends sitting there.

He shook his head lightly and then grabbed the mic.

"As you all know.....My name is Kang Taehyun, and I am the second son of the Kang company CEO. Today I am doing this conference to make things clear about the mafia thing and me killing my grandfather." Taehyun said.

"Can I ask a question?" One of the reporters asked as he rose his hand. "Go on." Taehyun said.

"Are the rumors about you being the son of CEO Kang mistress true?" The reporter asked. Everyone started talking and there was a fuss until Taehyun rose his hand to calm everyone down.

"It's true. I am the illegal child he had with his maids through an affair but does that matter? I am his son at the end and nothing changes this." Taehyun said.

There was a loud fuss again as reporters started asking more questions until Seulgi got annoyed and stood up.

"SHUT THE F**K UP!" Seulgi shouted loudly making everyone silent and then sat down.

"I guess I have to make more things clear now.....About the gang, it's true, I am a part of a mafia gang." Taehyun said. There was silene again as everyone became quite.

"But, I did not do illegal things like other mafia members do. I did hurt a lot of people and that's because of what I was passing through. The truth, the Kang company runs the mafia." Taehyun said.

Seulgi covered her face as she sighed and all the reporters started the fuss again.

"But as I must make it clear, I didn't hurt my grandfather. He has a weak heart and we had to help him to the hospital. All of what I said now was true and I know the media hates me now but I don't care at all." Taehyun said.

Sangmi glared at him as she tore her napkin seeing her plan failing as Taehyun was exposing everything.

"Well, I have one question for you. Kang Taehyun." A loud voice said. Taehyun turned his head to see a girl with red hair walking toward the stage. The guards were about to stop her when Taehyun signaled them to let her do what she wants.

"What is your question?" Taehyun asked. "I heard that you had a fiancée that you whole heartedly love but recently lost her ability to walk because of something...." Danielle said.

"Yes, and what about it? I sent her aboard away from all this fuss to get her treated. Can we change the topic? It's too personal." Taehyun said.

"It's personal to me too. The girl you sent aboard after getting hurt because of an enemy is about to get killed because you want to hide your involvement with Seungri's burning sun scandal. This girl isn't just anyone. She is my one and only sister you are trying to kill." Danielle said.

Taehyun almost fell down as he got shocked as everyone gasped including Lia and her friends, Jaehyun, Lucas, Seulgi and Irene. Sangmi was the one who specially got shocked.

"You are trying to kill my sister."

-How shocked are you by what Danielle said?

Danielle is somewhat Y/N's sister so what do you think happened between them?

Kindly don't forget to vote, share and comment 🌸

Wait for a new chapter tomorrow 🍃

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

149K 8.5K 27
- Don't trust someone blindly because one day they will prove you blind - Total Chapters : 26 First Episode : Feb 2021 Last Ep...
211K 5.9K 33
"W-who are you..?" "Me? Well you don't need to know sweety~!" Started: June 20th, 2018 Finished: January 5th, 2020 ⚠️Please excuse my gramma...
15.3K 506 30
A story that came from an idea out of a small part of my dream Taegyu & Yeonbin Started: April 9th 2023 Ended: June 18th 2023
43.8K 2.3K 86
"Is it that hard for you to love me?" -Jimin "The contract is enough to tie you down with me," -Jungkook *Another Jikook fiction! 👀 *Topkook *Bott...