Long Live The Prince (Weiss X...

By TheAnimeManofYeet

A fateful encounter between two heirs of a throne. With a dislike of each other, they can't seem to fathom wh... More

Bio
Chapter 0: From Uruk He Came
Chapter 1: A Trip To Vale
Chapter 2: Emerald Forest
Chapter 3: The Girl I Like To Pick On
Chapter 4: Plans Derailed
Chapter 5: Like Staring at A Mirror
Chapter 6: What If I Told You A Secret
Chapter 8: My Dear Rival
Chapter 9: EXPUROSIOON!!
Chapter 10: Parent Bonding Time
Chapter 11: Welcome to Beacon
Chapter 12: Deal With This
Chapter 13: Family Matters
Chapter 14: The Talk
Chapter 15: Fun Times Shopping
Chapter 16: Final Preparations for the Ball
Chapter 17: Slow Dancing Under The Moonlight
Chapter 18: The Big Day
Chapter 19: The Final Night
The Epilogue/Author's Note
An Alternate Ending
A Side Story: Date Night

Chapter 7: Make It Official

8K 227 202
By TheAnimeManofYeet

Y/n: "We are here"

We get off from the ship as I take Weiss' hand.

Weiss: "Hey!! Don't just go off and grab my hand like that"

Y/n: "I take what I want"

I pull her towards me as I continue on my way towards a good place.

Weiss: "You aren't embarrassed?"

Y/n: "Why would I? I'm a prince, I have my queen besides me. I see nothing wrong here"

Weiss: "Don't just casually call me a queen?!"

Y/n: "You are a princess of a important product here are you not? You might as well call yourself a queen to these mongrels"

Weiss: "Why do you address people as mongrels? Can't you just call them people or something closer to that?"

Y/n: "No"

Weiss: "Whatever. I see the place nearby"

Y/n: "Good. If you chose it, it must be good"

Weiss: "I do have a good taste in food"

We walk in and order for a desk. We are seated and see that she feels a little uncomfortable.

Y/n: "What is it? Still feel uneasy being with me?"

Weiss: "No, just noticed that there are a lot of faunus in here"

Y/n: "And?"

I look through my menu as she does too.

Weiss: "You really no nothing of the rumors regarding my father's industry do you?"

Y/n: "No. I really don't care for anything regarding your father. All I care about is you"

Weiss: "Why are you so open with these type of things?!"

She was flustered and I loved it.

Y/n: "I say what I think. I speak what I feel. Whatever it may be"

Weiss: "I got something to ask"

Y/n: "Go for it"

Weiss: "Why... why do you always say I'm yours? You've never made a move or even asked me?"

Y/n: "Because ever since I laid my eyes on you, you became mine. Whether you liked it or not, you were mine. You could go off and marry another man and you'd still be mine. I take what I like and keep it"

Weiss: "So I'm just a possession then? Just a random toy for then-"

Y/n: "Don't misunderstand me. I don't just take toys. I take treasures. To me you are a treasure far greater than anything I own in Babylon"

Weiss: "There you go again being smooth again"

I put my menu down and look at her.

Y/n: "I have a tough time expressing myself. I was raised with a way to show what these feeling are like. I was taught how to be a warrior, a prince, a future king since I was born. So this is tough on me. I want to show you that I value you high. That you aren't some mere woman I'd have for the night and throw away the following morning. I want to show you that I mean what I say"

Weiss stayed quiet as I look out the window to see a couple on a bench having the time of their life with one another. Weiss noticed it too and looked at me.

Y/n: "I want to know what that is like. I want to be able to make memories like that with you. I have this strange feeling in my chest when I think of one of those idiots taking you"

I put a hand on my chest and smile.

Y/n: "*chuckles* I guess I truly am terrified of losing you because of how realistic it can be. I don't have the charisma or charm that Jaune has. I am not kind hearted like any of these people around us. I don't have even the slightest clue on how to treat a woman the way they would want to be treated. I'm just a fool in love and doesn't wish to lose"

I felt a hand on mine as Weiss uses the menu to cover her face.

Weiss: "J-Just ask.. ask what I wish to do. I'm inexperienced in this too s-so let's learn together"

I flip my hand over and hold hers.

Y/n: "Very well then, what do you wish to do then?"

Weiss: "F-Feed one another!!"

Y/n: "Then we shall. Waiter!!! Ice cream!!"

Weiss: "Don't shout you idiot!!!"

Y/n: "How does this work then?"

Weiss: "You wait for the waiter to come to you"

Y/n: "I have to wait?! But the ice cream will melt!!"

Weiss: "We order first and then they bring it to us"

Y/n: "But I just ordered"

Weiss: "You don't shout to make an order you dolt"

She started laughing as it caused me to burst out into laughter as well.

Weiss: "You really are clueless aren't you?"

Y/n: "I am usually brought everything once I shout for it"

Weiss: "You are spoiled you know that?"

Y/n: "I also have Babylon which has whatever I need"

Weiss: "Yep, definitely spoiled"

Y/n: "Speak for yourself"

Weiss: "Okay so we are both spoiled. Atleast I have manners"

Y/n: "As do I"

Weiss: "Oh really? What about calling people mongrels?"

Y/n: "Calling them mongrel isn't bad mannered. A mongrel is a mongrel"

Weiss: "Whatever"

She said with a smile on her face. We were having a fun time just talking until a half breeds walked up to us.

Y/n: "So-"

??: "Yo Schnee. I knew I recognized you. You chose the wrong time to come eat here"

Weiss: "I don't know who either of you 4 are"

??: "Hey pretty boy, get lost. We are here to have a talk with the princess here"

I remain seated as one of them slams his hand on the table in front of me, attempting to scare me.

??: "Hey Goldilocks, I'm talking to you. Better get out of here before I make you get out"

Y/n: "Listen here mongrel. I am here on a date. If you wish to remain in the living world than I suggest you get out of here before you make me lose my temper"

??: "Boys, it seems blondie doesn't want to back down. We'll just have to take care of the Schnee girl in a bit. Kick his ass"

Weiss: "Y/n-"

I hold a hand up to stop her and rise up from my chair.

Y/n: "Babylon"

Y/n: "It seems like I've been taking it easy on mongrels like you that you all have forgotten just how powerful and scary I can be"

??: "The hell?!"

Y/n: "Hehehe. How about I show you just how scary a king is when disrespected"

I grin but am stopped by Weiss.

Weiss: "Y/n stop!!! There are way too many people here"

I look behind them to see families behind them.

Y/n: "Tch. Let's get out of here before I lose it and end up killing someone on accident"

I grab her hand and close Babylon. We leave without having ordered anything. I take off without thinking where to go and stop just before leading Vale.

Y/n: "Sorry"

Weiss: "Don't"

Y/n: "I don't know how to contain my anger"

Weiss: "It wasn't your fault. If those faunus hadn't come trying to look for trouble, none of this would of happened"

Y/n: "I'm still responsible for my actions.. I guess that's what dad wanted me to acknowledge as well"

Weiss: "Y/n-"

Y/n: "I'm taking you back to Beacon"

Weiss: "What?"

Y/n: "I made a mistake coming here. Look how our dinner ended up. What if it happens again-"

Weiss puts her hands on my face and stops me.

Weiss: "Stop. We'll be fine"

I pull away and scratch my head furiously.

Y/n: "I don't know how to handle this. Why is doing this so stressful?!"

??: "Because you are just like your father"

I turn around to see a someone behind me.

Y/n: "Ishtar? Ouch"

Ishtar: "It's Auntie Ishtar to you. I'm guessing you are his new wife?"

Weiss: "W-Wife?!"

Y/n: "She isn't yet, we are just getting started"

Weiss: "Don't just casually put the wife label on me!! We aren't even in a relationship yet!!"

Y/n: "We aren't?"

She looks away while twiddling with her fingers.

Weiss: "Well... you haven't officially asked me out"

Ishtar smacks me in the head again.

Ishtar: "You sure do like taking your time. Ask her already!!"

Y/n: "Shut up you useless goddess!!"

Ishtar: "Who are you calling useless!!!"

I turn to Weiss and grab her by the hands. She yells out an adorable sound but I focus on what I have to say.

Y/n: "Weiss"

Weiss: "Y-Yes"

Y/n: "I wanted you since the first time I glanced at you. I made you mine in my head and heart, but I wish to make this fool's wish come true. I want you to be mine entirely as I am yours. Be mine"

Ishtar: "Jeez, you're just like your father"

Weiss: "I.. I accept"

I go for it the moment she finally admit it.

Ishtar: "And he takes what he wants *sighs*"

I release her and look at Ishtar.

Y/n: "Why are you here by the way?"

I say calmly while Weiss is frozen in place.

Ishtar: "Your father asked me to keep an eye on you. You can come out too"

Ushiwakamaru jumps down next to her.

Ushi: "Sorry for keeping watch my lord. It was an order from your mother"

Y/n: "I understand. So where is he?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uruk

Gilgamesh stared of into the sky with a smile.

Gil: "Watching everything"

Hakuno: "Did you say something?"

Gil: "Just seeing my son having his first kiss"

Hakuno: "What?!"

Gilgamesh ignores his wife's pleas to be let in.

Hakuno: "Is she cute?! Tell me Gilgamesh"

Gil: "They have a rather.. interesting relationship"

Hakuno: "How so?"

Gil: "I don't know how to explain it"

He puts a hand on Hakuno's head as she smacks it off. He puts it again and she does the same. He attempts one more time but she bites it this time.

Hakuno: "Stop it!!!"

Gil: "You beast!!!"

Hakuno: "Quit putting your hand on my head, I am not an arm rest!!"

Gil: "I can't help it!! You are adorable!!"

Hakuno: "Stop complementing me!!"

She runs off as Gilgamesh chases after her.

Gil: "Get back her mongrel!!! I shall headpat you!!!"

Hakuno: "No!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 441 12
After reuniting with your lover, you felt whole again. Well, almost. But what will young f/n do when he finds out the truth of what he's been fightin...
26.8K 825 37
Ruby and Weiss finally decide to give their love a chance, but will it spell disaster? What will Yang do about her feelings, and what secret is Blake...
633 17 4
Remnant, a world which has long known peace. In the shadows, a hidden war wages. Fought between two lovers, who bring their world ever closer to ruin...
2.6K 15 27
~SET IN MODERN WORLD~ "Ruby, who are all these letters to?" Weiss asked. "My mother." "Why haven't you mailed them yet?" "Weiss, my mother, she's dea...