Jaune Arc the Grimm Eater (RW...

By caloyantig29

Jaune expelled, abandoned, and betrayed by his friends, family, and school is now forced to leave the kingdom... More

YOUR CHARACTER (Male)
Jaune's New Look
Chapter 1: KNIGHTFALL
Chapter 2: Painful Guilt
Chapter 3: Rise of a new Knight
Chapter 4: The Search
Chapter 5: The Hunt
Chapter 6: The Reunion
Announcement!!
Chapter 7:Rescue
Announcement!!
Chapter 8: Battle Together

Chapter 9: Return of the old scholar

2.9K 44 14
By caloyantig29

Setting: Mr. Ozpin's office

After the huge paparazzi event towards Jaune and his team, Ozpin instructed them to proceed to his office to discuss something to his team. Jaune and his team were inside of the office sitting down in front of his desk, while Ozpin sat on his chair staring at all of us.
"So, Mr. arc-" he said.

"Chrysanthemum" Jaune stated.
"Sorry, Mr. Chrysanthemum," Prof. Ozpin said. "May we know what is going on here? Those Monsters attacking our school and injuring most of our students, we now know that they aren't ordinary Grimm, and lastly, you have found yourself a new team, I suppose"

"Professor," Jaune said. "We know you're agitated about the scenario but, the information that you desire is classified for Fenrir members"

"I know you don't trust me," Ozpin said. "But we need to know what we're up against, we can't fight them without your team's knowledge about those creatures"

Jaune was in deep thought about whether to trust him or not. If he trusts him, the knowledge would be leaked to other people that may use it against them, but if he does not give the information about the Aragami the people cannot save themselves from the Aragami, so Jaune had to protect the people and even his friends.

"Alright," Jaune said. "But, I'm not the one who will tell the info to you"

"If not you?" Ozpin asked. "Then, who? "

Jaune looked at Hugo, he then grabbed his own scroll and placed it on the desk activating an automatic call. As the scroll accessed to the desk it opened a call to Hilda, she sat on her desk in her office.

"Hello," she greeted. "You must be, Professor Ozpin"

"And hello to you," Ozpin greeted back. "You must be their team's handler"

"Yes, and the names, Hilda Henriquez," she said. "And I understand you want information on what you are dealing with, right?"

"Yes, could you please enlighten us to what were those creatures that wreaked havoc in our school?" Ozpin asked curiously.

"I will fill you in with what we have and know," she said. "But, promise this will not get out to the people"

"Understood," Ozpin said.

Then they conversed with each other about the Aragami and what Jaune and his group were, they even exchanged important information about Remnant and more. Jaune and his group just sat there listening and watching how the conversation was going, as they concluded their conversation they came to an agreement that they will keep under surveillance and participate in any missions and even join the Vytal Festival. Then the team got up and left the room, as Juane was about to go out Ozpin stood up.
"Jaune," he called out.

Then he turned to see him over the shoulder.

"Your team can also come to our classes," he said. "If you want to"

"Sure," Jaune said coldly, then he walked out.

Then Glynda glanced at Ozpin knowing he was a bit worried.

"Professor was it right to welcome Jaune back to the institute?" she asked.

"Jaune has potential, we can trust him," he said.

"His friends?" she asked.

"They trust him and he trusts them," he said. "So, we can try to make ourselves friendly towards them, their abilities are none like any other Huntsman nor Huntress' we must trust them"

Then he turned to the window staring at the horizon, letting out a long sigh.

"I hope, we can find something that can be useful to win against her," he sighed.

Jaune and his team were strolling around the school, Jaune still remembered how it was before he was expelled from his alma mater, Phym ran around while Lulu was chasing her it was cute and funny to see them have fun. Hugo looked at him with worried eyes, he then landed his hand on his shoulder getting his attention.

"You alright ?" he asked.

"No worries, I'm fine" Jaune answered.

"Well, you better, be fine cause our first class is gonna start in a few minutes, and we better hurry, or we'll get in trouble," Hugo said.

Then all of the members ran to the building as fast as they could hoping they could make it to their first class, they rushed to the hallways and corridors looking for their classroom which was Grimm studies. as they saw and ran to the door of the classroom, they barged in alerting the students from their seats, Professor port was just to begin his lesson when they came in. Jaune and his team were tired from the run and were gasping for air.

"We...made it," Jaune said gasping.

"I thought you knew, where the classroom was!" (Y/N) exclaimed.

"WAS BRO! WAS! I WAS EXPELLED REMEMBER," Jaune exclaimed.

"GUYS!" Claire yelled at them pointing at Professor Port.

"Sorry professor, for the tardiness" Claire apologized.

"No worries young lady, I was just about to start the lecture," Prof. Port said.

They all sighed in relief, then they tried to find a vacant seat. As they walked down they heard people whispering to each other, they know they were talking about them and what happened.

"Those guys are called 'beast eaters' right?" a student asked his seatmate.

"No bro, they're called 'God Eaters' I heard they fight only God-like beings," his seatmate said.

"I heard, their leader used to be a student here," a girl student said to her seatmate.

"Really?" she asked. "Well he looks really attractive, even the other boys"

"I know right," another girl student giggled.

As the team sat to their seat, Mr. port started the lecture. Time past by, as professor Port told his stories on his experience on Grimm, Jaune and his team were writing down notes, while Port was still sharing his stories to the class Pyrrha, Weiss and Velvet were staring at Jaune the whole time. They were very dazed and weirded out that Jaune was back to classes, they were not paying attention to the lecture but focusing on Jaune, as professor Port noticed the two he stopped his story and called the two.

"Miss Nikos, Miss Schnee and Miss Scarlentina, please pay attention to the lecture," he said. "You can stare at Jaune when classes are over"

They were both embarrassed and hid with their books everyone in the class was laughing, Jaune saw them and smirked at them, making them even more embarrassed.

"Well, that said," Prof. Port said. "I would like to change the topic and discuss the new species that we have encountered called the 'Aragami' and teaching us will be none other than the 'A.G.E.S. ' team"

"You want us to teach them about Aragami?" Jaune asked.

"Yes, since you have the experience, and now we want to know what they are and how can they be killed," Prof port said.

"That's classified information, sir we can't just show it to everyone so casually," Lulu said.

"I know, but Prof. Ozpin said you can share this information with the class only," Prof. Port said.

"Okay," Jaune said, then he and his group walked to the front and faced the audience.

"Alright class, My name is Jaune Chrysanthemum, and these are my team," he said while showing his crew. "And we'll discuss the Aragami, and learn what are the natures of those creatures,"

"First, Aragami is an organism composed of self-sentient cells called 'oracle cells'," he said to to the class, but they just looked at him. "You, might wanna write this down,"

Then the whole class grabbed their notebooks and wrote down what Juane had just said.

"Oh and someday, you will encounter an Aragami in your missions and most of them will be evil and some will be good," he said.

"LIKE ME" Phym said happily, then all of the class looked at her surprised and shocked to see a humanoid Aragami.

"Moving on," Hugo said. "Both blood and body are made of 'Oracle cells' making them lethal to the human body,"

"What do you mean by that?" a student asked him.

"Their cells are lethal, cause when infected they will go through a painful and slow death," he said. "The human body cannot handle the effects of Oracle cells when contaminated to blood,"

They were all shocked to hear all of what they had just said, even Team RWBY and JNPR were shocked as well.

"THAT'S A LOAD OF CRAP!!" a voice yelled, as the saw who yelled it was Cardin Winchester, going down with his team. "How can you be so sure that it's lethal? You were a dropout remember, how can we even believe you when you were a big fraud?"

"Mr. Winchester, I suggest you return to your seat immediately," Prof. Port ordered him.

"I'm just asking a simple question to the teacher," he said, "so, how can you be so sure that they are lethal, huh?"

Jaune didn't move a muscle, he just stared at him calmly, then he snapped his fingers and opened his hand making one of his teammates giving him an injection gun inside the canister was a black goo. 

Cardin was confused at the moment then without reaction, Jaune injected Cardin in the neck, everyone was shocked to see Jaune inject him with something.

"What was that?" Cardin asked. "That doesn't make your point, You're jus-"

He stopped speaking only to find his veins turn black and squeezing his muscles, he screamed in pain as loud the class could hear, the whole class jumped from their seats frightened to what they just saw.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" one of his teammates Dove Bronzewing asked.

"I gave him a dose of raw oracle cells," Jaune said while looking at his watch. "By now, he will enter the stage of muscle corruption and nearing death, but don't worry he's just getting a taste of his own medicine, and here's the antidote"

He gave them the antidote to them, they quickly injected him the antidote and the effects of the corruption weared off, he gasped for air then his teammates carried him out of the classroom.

"Alright, with that done" Jaune said. "Let's continue our lesson class,"

Then he continued the lesson with the class a bit afraid to mess with the returning student.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...