𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮í𝘰

AnnaMoon138

Fragment: "Unexpectedly, your mother became pregnant once again. We were extremely happy about it, but once... Еще

Introduction.
1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
Bonus chapter 1.
Bonus chapter 2.
Bonus chapter 3.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 4.
Bonus chapter 5.
Bonus chapter 6.
Bonus chapter 7.
Bonus chapter 8.
Bonus chapter 9.
Bonus chapter 10.
Bonus chapter 11.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 12.
Bonus chapter 13.
Bonus chapter 14.
Bonus chapter 15.
Bonus chapter 16.
Bonus chapter 17.
Bonus chapter 18.
Bonus chapter 19.
Bonus chapter 20.
Bonus chapter 21.
Bonus chapter 22.
Bonus chapter 23.
Bonus chapter 24.
Bonus chapter 25.
Bonus chapter 26.
Bonus chapter 27.
Bonus chapter 28.
Bonus chapter 29.
Bonus chapter 30.
Bonus chapter 31.
Bonus chapter 32.
Bonus chapter 33.
Bonus chapter 34.
Bonus chapter 35.
Bonus chapter 36.
Bonus chapter 37.
Bonus chapter 38.
Bonus chapter 39.
Bonus chapter 40.
Bonus chapter 41.
Bonus chapter 42.
Bonus chapter 43.
Bonus chapter 44.
Bonus chapter 45.
Bonus chapter 46.
Sequel Announcement!
Bonus chapter 47.
Bonus chapter 48.
Bonus chapter 49.
Continuation of the book!!!!

4.

45.4K 1.1K 388
AnnaMoon138

Her.

I woke up at 7AM and Mercedes kept me company. I did my regiment and brushed my hair, before tying it in a high, tight ponytail. I didn't use any makeup as I am going to join hermanos for a workout. I got dressed in navy set which consists of leggings and sport bra. I slipped white, loose tank-top on, along with white sneakers and went to the gym. 

We warmed up and got to work. Hermanos have very similar routine. I have drastically different programme to say the least. 

I began with warmup and shortly moved onto my bum, legs, back, arms, waist and abs. I did lots of exercises on every part of my body, doing 3 circuits, 30 times in each. 

After I finished, I went to Emiliano and Dante, who are boxing. I picked up boxing 3 months ago and they are the ones, who teach me. 

"Are you ready, hermanita?"- asked with a smile Dante and I nodded eagerly while putting on the gear and quickly came back to them. 

I am not ideal boxer, but I am definitely improving and am getting better each time. 

At 10AM, we wrapped up. I took a shower, washing my hair along the way. Today is Saturday, so I am not working and don't have anything planned. I did my skin care and put on comfy clothes. I wore white, fluffy slippers and went downstairs. 

"Gretchen!"- I spoke with bright smile and rushed to hug my best friend. She grinned and squeezed me tightly. 

"God, I missed you, you little cutie."- stated Gretchen and we went to the living room, but not before we ate breakfast with everyone. Hermanos and papa have to work, but they will be back before dinner. 

"How are you doing, girl?"- I asked while pulling my knees to my chest. I wrapped my arms around them too.

"I got spanked yesterday."- stated with satisfied smile Gretchen, meaning that she wanted to be spanked and the outcome was rather pleasing for her and Nico. 

"God, I hope I will never get in trouble."- I sighed and my bestie laughed. 

We talked about her pregnancy, baby stuff and of course, her cravings, which sound disgusting to me, until August, head of the security, walk in, holding a bouquet and a bag. 

"¿Qué es? ¿Está todo bien, August?"- I asked with polite smile. (What is it? Is everything alright, August?)

"Todo está bien. Son para usted, señorita Reyes."- replied August and handed me the flowers and the bag. I thanked him and he got back to work. (Everything is fine. These are for you, Miss Reyes.)

"Oh my God, do you have a secret admirer!? Or boyfriend? Oh my God, if that's the last one, I want to know how yours 6 overprotective gorillas reacted to that."- squealed Gretchen. 

I chewed the side of my cheek while looking at the bouquet. It is gorgeous, without a doubt, and contains my favourite flowers and colour scheme.

"None of what you said, Gretchen."- I sighed and my friend froze.

"I am getting married."- I said and looked at her. 

She pulled me in a hug. Gretchen went through the same arrangement. She understands me like no-one in this situations.

"Give me a call if he ever hurts or upsets you and I will chop off his manhood right away."- stated my best friend confidently and I giggled. 

I told her who I will become in 2 days and Gretchen gulped. Oh, sí. The Russo practically own the world, they are the most feared and respected family in the world; The Reyes follow, then The Johnson and the Ivanovy. 

At 5PM Gretchen left. I walked around the house, admiring our family pictures. Then papa and hermanos came back. 

"Where are the flowers from?"- asked papa and hermanos tensed up, not looking forward for the answer. 

"I think, they are from my fiancé."- I replied while sitting down on the sofa, between Emiliano and Miguel. I pulled my knees to my chest and sighed. 

"And what's in the bag?"- wondered Rodrigo. I shrugged.

"I couldn't bring myself to open it."- I almost whispered and they offered me supporting smiles, encouraging me to look inside. 

I took the black bag and cautiously untied the pink bow. I slipped my hand inside and pulled out 2 black, velvety boxes. One is bigger than the other. There was a beautiful card too.

I began with the card. 

"For you." - I softly read out loud.

Nothing else. Papa looked unpleased by what I read, hermanos shared the same look. I sighed and opened the bigger box and it reviled beautiful, very elegant, silver locket in a shape of a heart. The heart itself is delicate in size. It seems to be opening, but it needs a key or something of that kind. All in all, the piece is sophisticated and is styled in a way that I like. 

The other box unveiled engagement ring. Big, shiny, white gold engagement ring with enormous diamond that is coruscating proudly in the middle, along with small ones around the rim. 

"That's a rock."- stated Miguel, offering me comforting smile. 

We conversed for a while til it was time go to bed. I took the bag and flowers to my room. I put the locket and the ring on. I looked at the glimmering diamond and let out small sigh: things are now bound to change.

I changed in my pyjamas and laid in bed. I took my journal from my nightstand and began writing, pouring my emotions down on the paper. 

The next day.

My day started at 6AM. I ordered my dress, which is custom made by Dior. Then, I had SPA appointment with Mrs Russo on which she insisted.

Now, it is 1PM and we all are at the bakery, waiting for certain someone.

I am sitting next to Mercedes and papa, playing with my bracelet. Hermanos are sitting in front of us and Carmen with Fransisco are on our right. So far, we have been waiting for 30 minutes.

After another 40 minutes, hermanos began oozing fury.

"Is he fucking kidding?!"- spat Emiliano with wrath is his eyes.

"Who does he think he is to treat hermanita like this?"- stated angrily Rodrigo as he shoot deadly glare at Fransisco. 

"Hijos, basta."- stated papa calmly, but firmly. (Sons, enough.)

"No, padre. Está faltando al respeto a nuestra hermana, a tu única hija de más maneras que posible."- stated Dante with venom in his voice. (No, father. He is disrespecting our sister, your only daughter in more ways than possible.)

"O la hace hombre y la tratará bien o así me ayudará Dios, voy a detener esta boda, incluso si eso es lo último que hago."- continued Dante and shoot threatening glare at the Russo members. (He will either man up and treat her right or so help me God, I will stop this wedding even if that's the last thing I do.)

Dante stormed out of the bakery, slamming the door. I took a deep breath and got up. 

"Excuse me."- I almost whispered and followed mi hermano mayor. (My older brother.)

I walked out of the bakery and saw Dante smoking a cigarette while taking deep breaths. I approached him and placed my hand on his shoulder, getting his attention. He sighed, got rid of the cigarette and wrapped me in his arms. 

"I am sorry that I snapped, hermanita. I really am. It is just so fucking hard. Not only do we have to let go of the most precious treasure to us, but we have to let you live with bastardo, who doesn't even treat you with respect. I just can't."- said Dante and squeezed me gently. I felt tears rolling down my face, soaking hermano's navy t-shirt, but he doesn't care. 

"Don't apologise, hermano. I understand all of you. I do not want to leave either of you; I really really really don't."- I spoke in his chest and cried quietly. 

We stayed like this for a while. 

Dante is the eldest of us. He helped to raise each of us, especially me. Hermano is the most vigilant of all of us. We all share very strong bond that is unbreakable. 

Rodrigo.

When hermanita followed Dante to calm him down, the tension only rose higher. 

"You are protective over Camila, aren't you?"- sighed Fransisco.

"You have clue how much."- I said with disapproval in my voice. 

"Get your son to act like a fucking man."- spat Miguel and we all exited the bakery, without looking back. 

Her.

We broke off our hug when the doors opened and hermanos came to us. They quickly wrapped me in their arms and I hugged them as tightly as I could.

"Come on, hermanita. Let's go and have fun."- encouraged Emanuel and I nodded with warm smile. 

We got in the car and drove to the cinema. The paid for the tickets and I bough snacks for us - sweet popcorn, lollipops and Coca-Cola for them. After that, we went to McDonald's, bowling followed. 

At 10PM we came back home. As we packed in the driveway, our eyes drifted off to movers and tons of boxes with labels on them. Without a doubt, these boxes contain my belongings. We are flying to Florence tomorrow. Unintentional tear rolled down my cheek, but I quickly wiped it away. 

We exited the car and hermanos kissed the top of my head by turns. As we made our way inside, we noticed Carmen's and Francisco's car here. 

"Just great. Way to ruin the mood."- mumbled Rodrigo and I stoke his back gently, getting him to loose up a bit. But let's be honest, how can he? How can we all?

All of us walked in the living room.  

"Honey, we are sorry for how nostro figlio acts right now."- stated Carmen as she wrapped me in a hug. I sighed quietly and returned the hug. 

"I promise that he is a good man, Camila."- reassured me Fransisco with warm smile. I smiled politely at him and his wife. 

We talked more; papa chose my favourite cake flavour for what I am thankful for. My things will be waiting for me at my new home and will be already unpacked for me. 

Him.

Oh, how pissed was padre when he called me after I didn't show up at the cake tasting and in Madrid. As much as I'd love to say that I did this on purpose, alas, I did not. Last minute emergency came up and I had to stay to solve it. Padre understood why I did that, but told to never do that again.

I walked in my house with my little devils following me. As I entered, my housekeeper handed me white, velvety box. I told her to leave it on the coffee table and dismissed her. 

I went to take a shower and to change. Once I was done, I came back to the living room only to raise my eyebrow at my dogs. They are eagerly sniffing the box, wiggling their tails and eyeing it with excitement. They have never wiggled their tails. Ever.

"Cos'è che ti piace?"- I asked in wonder. (What is it that you like about it?)

Ambrosi, Rocco, Flavio, Corrado rushed to me and kept wiggling their tails when I took the box. As soon as it was in my hands, very alluring, inviting, pleasant, mysterious and titillating fragrance welcomed me: bergamot, lemon, tuberose, Jasmin, orange blossom, cinnamon, cocoa, sandalwood, cedar-wood, patchouli, amber notes, musk. The mixture smells divine. 

Rocco gently nudged on my hand that is holding the box and I smirked. 

"So, you like the smell?"- I asked, getting loud barks in reply. I shook my head at them and opened the box. 

It contains tasteful, masculine Patek Philippe hand-watch, which is very much in my style. I spotted no card or sender, so that's suspicious and interesting at the same time. 

As tomorrow is the day before the wedding, I want to relax in peace. I went to bed, carrying the box and the watch and dog ran after me. I placed it on my table and laid in bed. 

I am not thrilled about marriage, but I also know that in my wold, you have to make sacrifices. I read the agreement and damn, it benefits both families greatly; I can't let la mia famiglia down.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Ten Minutes Ameesa Ahlam

Любовные романы

1.7M 63.6K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...
Mrs Valentino ✅ Thalia Abrahams

Любовные романы

11.3K 470 37
Valeries life makes a turn for the worse when her family company is on the verge of bankruptcy. The only way to protect herself and her family is to...
503K 16.2K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙜𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝�...
ALESSANDRO D R E A M E R

Любовные романы

963K 39.3K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...