Must be Nice (urban)

By KiaMariie

✨Same book New Cover Sometimes the one you want the most is the one your best without. Sometimes your friend... More

Must be Nice.
•Chapter 1 •
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5 •
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12 •
•Chapter 13 •
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
Chapter 24

Chapter 25

35.2K 923 134
By KiaMariie

Last Chap.

Epilogue

All of that together.

3 moths later

I ran my hands threw my freshly curled hair.

I had recently died it red.

I felt I needed a change.

That night Dre left me was the last night I seen him.

3 whole months without my baby.

Being without him is the same pain I feel being away from my parents.

I stayed in my room for a whole month I refused to eat, I refused to sleep, to bathe everything.

I just wanted Dre to come through my door. Hug me, touch me, make love to me.

My grandmother came to me one night and spoke to me with so much wisdom.

She told me that the devil is working hard and I'm helping him she said I needed to get my behind out of bed, I needed to shower, I needed to go to school, I needed to get my shit together.

I took in everything my grandmother said that night and that morning I got up cleaned ,ate , did my hair the whole nine.

I've been doing good these last two months

I still worry about Dre though.

Every second of everyday I wonder if he's alive, I wonder if hes in jail, I wonder if hes ever going to come back to me, if he still loves me.

I try to district myself everyday and tonight is my senior prom and I just want to have fun, be carefree,and not worry about Dre.

At first I wasn't going to go but my grandma gave me no choice

She dragged me prom shopping and bout me the most beautiful dress I've ever seen and it fit me perfectly.

It was a tight black mermaid style dress ,It had rimestones all over,A heart shaped embedded front with one thick strap going across my back leaving the rest bare as it formed a u right above my butt. It also had a little tull at the bottom.

(Pic in mm. )

It was already seven o clock and me and Chyna planned to leave around ten.

We had just gotten back from getting our hair and nails did together and since she was going with Marcus and he had gotten them a limo she said she'll have him come pick me up so I wouldn't have to drive myself.

Chyna tried all week to convince me to atleast go with some boy so I wouldn't be alone.

But I declined I'd rather go by myself. When me and Dre were kids we always talked about prom and our weddings and our sucess and promised no matter what we'd be there for eachother. I guess some things change.

I shock my head I am not doing that tonight I'm going to have fun and I'm going to get drunk.

I walked over to my dresser grabbing my phone and my bonnet headed to the bathroom to do my hygiene .

I walked back to my room with a towel wrapped around me.

I lotioned my body and put on my undergarments before taking off my bonnet and touching up my curls.

I went to my closet slipping on my dress.

I added my mac lipstick and eyeliner and sprayed myself with perfume.

I looked in the mirror I had to admit I was looking good.

Before I could fill my head up to much Grandma April appeared in the doorway.

"Look at you. You look absolutely gorgeous. " she said.

I twirled around so she could see me better.

"Your parents would be so proud " she said holding back tears.

I got emotional as well.

I fanned away tears.

"Hey no being sad I'm going to ruin my make up." I said lightening the mood.

"Yeah your right go head and finish up you should be walking out the door any minute. " she said walking out.

I grabbed my black heels and my black wrislet filling it with a mini perfume bottle, money, lipstick, and eyeliner.

I looked at myself one more time before heading down the steps.

As if on cue someone knocked on the door.

Chyna had an uneasy look on her face.

"Maliyah promise you won't get mad or start crying "she said making me nervous

"What is it Chyna "I said my heart beating extremely fast.

"I...he...we..."She sighed stepping out of the way for me to see Dre standing behind her.

He had on a black and white tux that matched my dress.

I should of been happy, I should've showered him with kisses, I should've but I didn't.

I stared at him as I dropped my clutch.

I turned around and ran up the stairs crying.

I heard grandma april come out the kitchen.

"What's all that.......Dre is that you. Boy I have half the mind to kill you right there had everybody round here worried about your black behind.Now carry yourself up them stairs and fix it."

He didn't reply as I heard his foot steps coming towards my room.

He walked in closing the door behind him.

He sighed rubbing his hands against his face.

He walked towards me and wiped the tears from my face.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Maliyah I am you just don't understand how hard it was for me to be away from you not holding you,not touching you, not making love to you, it was hard as hell for me and I know it was even harder for you."he said holding my hands

I snatched away.

"Hard doesn't even begin to describe what I went through Dre I thought you were dead,I worried myself sick everyday thinking about you, and you didn't think to even shoot me a text to atleast say your still breathing then you waltz

in here with your fucking tux like everything is ok. I fucking hate you I hate you" I said hitting him in his chest as I cried harder.

He grabbed my hugging me as tightly as he could.

"I thought you were dead " I said continuing to cry into his chest.

He rubbed my back as I cried.

"I know I have alot of explaining to do " he said to me.

He sighed before leading me to my bed sitting down and sitting me on his lap.

"The plan went bad, Charles ended up dead but Tisha ended up getting caught they said she was acting all suspicious and what not so the police got her and she started singing she told them the whole plan and that me and rock were the ones who shot him. So Roc told me we had to go lay low in Miami for a few months until this shit blows over. He said we had to totally block out the world including you. Long story short Roc ended up convincing this cop he had on payroll to get rid of Tisha so she wouldn't be able to testify and write a statement.

With tisha out the picture rock had the cop to pull somebody else for the attempted murder. Leaving me and Rock scott free " he said.

I tried to understand everything he was saying it just sounded unbelievable or to good to be true.

He must've noticed the look on my face because he countinued.

"It seemed funny to me at first too but what I do know is that I'm free and alive right now and I wanna spend it with you and I wanna take you to prom so you can have the time you dreamed of and when we return ill answer any question you have and ill try my hardest to make my absence up to you." He said.

I nodded my head.

We sat in peaceful silence just absorbing each others company.

"I missed you so much. " he said holding me tighter.

"I missed you too Dre, don't ever leave me again " I said hugging his neck.

I pulled away and kissed his lips.

We kissed long and deep.

I wanted to straddle him but the dress was to tight.

I felt his member poking my thigh.

We continued to kiss until we heard grandma april calling our names.

I got off his lap and went to fix my make up as he went in the bathroom to fix his... situation.

He came back in the room just as I touched up my lipstick.

He stood behind me wrapping his hands around my waist and putting his face in my neck.

I giggled and moved.

Thats my spot and he knew it.

He laughed too.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight " he said looking me up and down.

"No I don't think you mentioned it " I said smiling.

"Well you look beautiful ,what gave you the idea to die your hair "he said touching one of my curls.

"Well after I stopped being depressed I decided I wanted to do something different " I said to him.

He shook his head "it's looks really nice on you, and who in the hell pick out this dress you got me ready to throw you on this bed and.....

He was interrupted.

As mama April called our names again.

We laughed forgetting that we were suppose to have left over an hour ago.

We walked down the stairs hand in hand.

As Grandma April took pictures.

"You too are the perfect couple "My grandma said.

I raised an eyebrow I never told her me and Dre had started dating.

"Ol child don't look so surprised I knew before y'all did that yalls love was stronger than friends but y'all just a lil slow "she said laughing causing everyone to laugh with her.

We all stood together taking multiple pics

"Alright I think it's time to go we made Marcus and Chyna miss 4 hours of prom. " I said walking towards the door kissing grandma april on the way out.

We walked out to the limo and made our way to the hall.

Inside the limo the music was blasting we were drinking and just having a good time.

By the time we got to the hall we all a little buzzed.

We walked through the doors and some new Kash Doll song was playing.

It seemed as though all eyes were on us.

Everyone was shocked to see Dre back.

He ignored everyone as must be nice came on.

"May I have this dance "He asked me.

I giggled at his attempt to be a gentleman.

"Yes you may "I said playing along.

We danced nice and slow until the song ended.

We looked at each other and kissed tonight just couldnt get any better.

I looked over his shoulder to see Kyree walking through the door with some hoe on his hip.

He smiled at me and I rolled my eyes.

I still hate him but I'm glad things happened the way they did because I'm exactly where I need to be.

"Excuse me ladies and Gentleman it is now time to introduce the prom king and queen. "Our principal said into the mic

Everone stopped what they were doing and gave her their attention.

"OK for prom king we have........Marcus Wilson " everyone applauded as he kissed Chyna and made his way on stage accepting his crown.

"Now for prom queen we have........

Chyna Hilton " everyone applauded as a surprised Chyna accepted her sash and crown.

The dj played some romantic song as the two of them had their dance it was so beautiful.

I turned to Dre and smiled.

"There so cute "I said to him admiring there romance.

He shook his head in agreement.

We walked over to where the punch was and got us a cup.

"You wanna get out of here "Dre asked me.

"Where we going " I asked

"You trust me "he said

"Without a doubt "I replied causing us both to smile.

"Then let's go"he said grabbing my hand.

I grabbed my clutch and allowed him to lead me out the hall.

We climbed inside the limo.

Dre gave the man an address and instructed him to come pack to the hall to wait on Marcus and Chyna.

I spent the whole ride cuddled in Dres arms.

About 30 minutes later we were pulling up to this nice hotel.

Dre got out first helping me out and leading me inside.

We took the elevator to the ninth floor and went to the door at the end of the hall.

He slide his key card and opened the door it was beautiful.

It had a king size bed, a Jacuzzi, champagne, and chocolates.

It was real grown up like.

He sat on the bed loosening his tie.

"Alright let the integration begin " He said as I walked towards him.

I Sat on a chair in the room so that I could face him.

"When did you get here? How did you know our prom was today when they gave the date out last month ?What did you do while your were down there? Did you Fuck one of them Miami hoes annnnnndd how did you afford to stay here?" I rambled off quickly

He laughed.

"I got here this morning I ran into Marcus and he told me about prom then he called Chyna that's how I knew what color you was wearing and I ran to get a suit real quick, when I was in miami at first all we did was chill but then he linked up with someone and they had us moving weight long story short I made so much money these last three months ill be set for a long time, and lastly he said laughing no I did not Fuck one of those Miami hoes,I'm not gone lie it was alot of temptation down there but I knew I didn't wanna put you threw anything else. " he said looking in my eyes.

I shock my head taking everything in.

"Anything else "He asked me.

I shock my head no.

"You just don't know how much I missed you "he said leaning over to kiss me.

The kiss intensified quickly as he helped me out of my dress.

We kissed long and hard as he took off all the pieces of his suit.

I kissed the tattoo across his chest as he felt on my ass.

He laid me down on the bed pulling my panties off and going to work with his toungue.

I moaned so loud I was surprised they didn't kick us out.

After giving me some of the best head I've ever had he positioned hisself at my entrance entering me slowly.

I was so tight it kind of hurted but when I got readjusted to his size it was nothing but pleasure.

Five times and several orgasms later we laid tired and sore in eachother arms falling into a blissful sleep.

2 weeks later

I slide into my white dress that stop a few inches above my knee . It was cute and simple I added my jewelry and put on my cap and gown it was finally time to graduate.

Just as I put my hair into a neat bun Dre walked in with his cap and gown as well.

I know your wondering how the hell this nigga gets to graduate on time and he missed 3 months of school.

The next school day after prom me and Dre went to the conselors office and we duscussed what he would need to do. With alot of convincing our counselor allowed Dre to make up all of his work but he only had a week to do it and he had to prepare for finals. Dre worked his ass off to be standing here in his cap and gown and I couldn't be more proud.

"Hey baby " I said kissing him.

"Wassup ".he said palmimg my butt

"Don't start Dre " I said laughing.

He put his hands up and smirked.

"Come on nasty it's time to go " I said grabbing my purse and my valedictorian speech.

"You like it though "he said flicking my ear with his tongue

Before I could respond Grandma April came out her room looking beautiful.

I hope to look as nice as her when I get older.

"You look really nice " I said to her.

"You had to get your looks from somewhere" she said laughing.

I laughed with her.

"But you too don't look bad yourselves " she said

"Thank you " we both said in unison.

"Alright y'all need to go ahead and start heading down for last minute rehearsal and what not ill be there a little later if you need anything or forgot anything call me and ill handle it." She said to us.

"Thanks ,I love you grandma "I said hugging her and kissing her on the cheek .

"Alright move Maliyah"Dre said pushing me and going to hug her.

I laughed.

"I love you too big head boy " she said hugging him back

"I love you too grandma April" he said to her when they got done hugging

"My grandma laughed you two are a trip "she said as we walked down the steps

"she likes me better "Dre whispered

"I believe you " I said laughing as we headed to his car.

3 hours later.

We were about an hour into our graduation all the faculty members had given there speeches and now it was my turn.

I squeezed Dres hand to eaze my nerves as he walked me up the stairs of the stage before returning to the first row with the rest of the seniors.

I walked to the mic and cleared my throat before I began to speak.

"I had a whole speech planned but I'm going to speak from the heart,

from this day forward whatever you decide to do is going to determine your future. If you decide to go to college if you decide to drink and drive your life is in your hands. Today starts you off into a new life we are grown now, we are independent, we are intelligent, and we are all worthy of greatness. So I hope you all follow your heart your mind and your dreams and strive for nothing less than the best because class of 2015 WE MADE IT! I screamed as everyone cheered and threw there hats in the air.

I smiled as I walked off stage.

"You did good baby "Dre said as I sat next to him .

The graduation ended about 2 hours later with us going onstage to receive our diploma and a beautiful slide show of our high school career.

Everyone was so happy and cheerful.

Me and Dre got accepted into Kentucky State.

Dre because of his basketball scholarship and me to study bussiness.

Life was looking up for us.

This is not the end it is the beginning.

I thought looking up at the sky knowing my parents were looking over me proud of the women I've become.

This is the life I've always dreamed of and it sure is nice.

THE END.

If you want to know what Maliyah looks like I added her picture to Chapter 1

No there will not be a sequel.

I hope you enjoyed it I appreciate y'all.

Check out my other stories and be on the lookout for my new book.

And Lastly Vote, Comment, and Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 2.8K 48
just read
36.5K 1.3K 33
-¢σмρℓєтє∂- sometimes the people closest to you, are the ones who need to be the farthest. sometimes the one you want the most, is the one your best...
467K 11.6K 50
"But whatever you do, stay away from thugs". I was told this all my life but thugs were sexy and had money. Every girl loves a man that can handle he...
1.9M 96.9K 77
Why is love this complicated We should of been friends, we should of waited But we can't go back on our past Explain to me why we can't last Is it to...