expulsion ; SHIKETSU HIGH I ✔

By avery_aldini

追放 | Completed | "All five students expelled from U.A. High, effective and immediately." The Kamino Incident... More

01 | Punishment
02 | Offer
03 | Family
05 | Transfer
06 | Shiketsu's Dorm
07 | Yoarashi Inasa
08 | Shishikura Seiji
09/10 | Rescue Training
11 | Delinquents - Part 1
12 | Delinquents - Part 2
13 | Moves
14 | Deku
15 | Kacchan
16 | Forward
17 | Strange
18 | Search
19 | News
20 | Utsushimi Camie
21 | Shoot Style
22 | Class 1-A
23 | First Phase
24 | Shiketsu VS Yuuei - Part 1
25 | Shiketsu Vs Yuuei - Part 2
26 | Final Phase
27 | Epilogue

04 | Approval

6.3K 320 505
By avery_aldini

« CHAPTER FOUR »
‹ APPROVAL

| Midoriya Household |

"Hey, mom, I'm home." Izuku greeted, closing the door behind him. All Might came with him, he actually requested for Young Midoriya to come with him after he promised him that he will now devote himself on raising his successor. He wanted to speak to his mother as well, Though she hadn't noticed him just yet.

"I told you I should've been the one who handled all those school stuff, sweetie." Inko stated, lining up their lunch on the table, "I can't really see you all bummed out aga-- All Might..?!"

"Good evening, Ms. Midoriya. I hope I'm not interrupting..?" All Might slightly smiled, still standing by the doorway.

"Oh no, you're not at all! Please, come in!"

Inko eventually gave All Might lunch. Even if he did his best to say he wasn't hungry, his stomach gave a different answer.

"I'm sorry this had to happen Mrs. Midoriya, I did my best to keep all of them in U.A. I think all of them are very valuable members of their former class. Most of the group were in the top five in the class ranking, afterall."

"I'm not mad at you at all, Mr. All Might. I'm just worried about my son's future-"

"Bah, you don't need to worry at all! The news has been buzzing with your son's brave heroism. I assume you got the call from Eraserhead that young Izuku is wanted by Shiketsu, correct?"

As if on cue, Izuku shuffled some papers from his pocket and showed it to her, a wide smile plastered on his face, "Shiketsu is offering me a scholarship, mom! It's okay if you don't want to if it's too far away.. I'll find a way to get to another hero school if you're not okay with it!"

Inko gazed at her son as a tear trickled down her face, should she say this? Every other hero school are denying the five of them but a big-time school was wanting him? She was proud but..

She felt so afraid on how much his son has been breaking his bones exactly after he found his quirk, one event was during the Sports Festival. Then the events on the Hosu Incident. And later on, a villain held her son captive in broad daylight. Now this time, he almost died!

She didn't know if it was selfish of her to say this but..

"It's not that.. I don't think I approve of my son becoming a hero!"

The two were taken aback, a "What?" Coming from Izuku.

"I'm sorry.. It's just that I saw you get hurt so much this year.. I can't bear to see you in a hospital bed anymore! I can't lose you, you're all I have!" Tears pouring down her puffy eyes, "I'm sorry, Izuku.."

She felt terrible, it was as if she was breaking the dream of her son, all because she was afraid of what might happen to him. Izuku might not say things but Inko had a slight idea that his son was being bullied just because of his former quirklessness. She wanted to help but the boy would only turn away and say he was alright.

Izuku had put up years of those alone to achieve his goal and she was the one who was going to put a stop to it. She felt like monster, but she preferred to be called that than to see her son heavily injured for so many times.

Izuku ran out the room, startling All Might and his mom, but came back shortly afterwards with a piece of paper. It was a letter from the young boy he saved during the attack.

"Mom, this is from Kota. A kid that hated heroes and even quirks. He said 'Thank You!' He was happy that someone was there to step up for him. He made me a hero! Even for once, I.. I managed to achieve that dream.. Even if it wasn't official.." Izuku teared up, clutching the piece of paper on his hand, "So mom, if.. If you really don't want to.. I understand.. It was my fault.. s-so I'll find a way to be a hero in the sidelines.. All I want is to make sure everyone doesn't go through what I've gone through.. A police-- maybe.. as long as I can still help people..!"

Inko cocked her head as memories flooded her mind. The boy never asked for anything else. All only lead to Izuku wanting one thing.

"Can I become a hero too..?"

She lightly chuckled, rubbing the tears off her face, "You really can't help but save people, Izuku..?"

All Might quietly observed them. Thoughts rambling on his head, "Young Midoriya.. you're already.. you're already more than someone following in my footsteps.."

"Alright.. Izuku, I.. I won't stop you." Inko stated, smiling at her son. No, she can't be selfish, not when her son clearly cares for others more than himself, how could she be the opposite of that? "It's the only hero school taking you up. I can't say no to that.. You all have bright futures. I.. I can't my fears drag you down."

"I couldn't agree any more." All Might added, looking at the green-haired boy with admiration, "It may seem out of the conversation but I believe Young Izuku is the right person to succeed me. What I mean, I believe he is the right person to be the next Symbol of Peace."

"Symbol of-- What do you mean, Mr. All Might..?!" Inko glanced at the man at a panic. She couldn't believe this. The number one hero is believing in her son that much?!

He simply smiled, "I have been observing your son, Mrs. Midoriya. And I can assure you that he is the most heroic of students I have. Now that I'm retired, I can pour my all to Young Izuku and train him with all my might!"

Inko's brows lightened. While she was far away from her son, bothered and unsure, she didn't know the strongest person in the world was looking after Izuku. She almost felt like Izuku would be fine by himself, he always had been. So.. what was there to worry about?

"Go to Shiketsu, Izuku. You don't need to think about me.. just promise me one thing.." Inko spat out, still looking at the former number one hero, before turning her head to meet the same forest green eyes, "You know what that already is.. right..?"

"I will definitely not make you worry..!" He said, wiping the water in his eye. He needs to become stronger so that no one has to think about him.

No, he will become stronger and like what he said, he will never make anyone fret for him.

─━━━━━⊱༻⚪༺⊰━━━━━─

| Dagobah Beach |

All five of them met up at the beach by five in the afternoon. Each of them spreading the news about their parents' unexpected reactions.

Their main concern was living so far away but Iida quickly interjected and informed them about the exclusive dorms they would get due to their living cases.

Seriously, they were being treated like billionaires right now! Or are they being treated like problem children again--?

"So you're all going to Shiketsu, right?" Midoriya asked, a bit excited for themselves.

"Indeed. Though, living in dormitoried is quite new, it would create a unique experience for us!" Iida stated, doing his iconic boi gestures. "It will be very entertaining as well."

"Yeah, still.. I feel bad for not even saying goodbye to Bakubro, he hasn't been replying to my texts.. even if he probably wouldn't care." The redhead sighed.

"I'm sure Bakugo's mutual as well." Iida stated, "Even if he doesn't show it, you can clearly see through his words that he cares."

"Yeah, maybe.."

"Don't worry, we'll be by your side, Kirishima!"

"Hehehe.. I'm not sure. It's not that I don't trust you, that's not it at all!" Kirishima cocked his head, rubbing his neck. "You guys just seem pretty close and I feel like I'm just fifth wheeling or something."

He didn't want to admit but he did feel out of place. These people were not only the strongest in their former class, they were also the smartest and the most capable of them all. Not to mention the friendship existing in between them.

"Are you calling yourself an outcast?!" Iida gasped to the redhead that nodded slightly.

Yaoyorozu shook her head, "I disagree on that factor, Kirishima."

"Me too." Todoroki added.

"What are you saying, Kirishima?" Midoriya stared at him wide-eyed, "No one is saying any of those. You're one of us! Don't ever think like that!"

"Don't worry. Once we get our things ready, we'll be closer than ever!" He finished, giving off a bright smile.

The spiky-teethed boy lifted his head up, seeing this, they felt so genuine. It wasn't pretend like he assumed. "I guess things won't be as bad, huh?"

"Guess it won't!"

.

.

.

.

.

| Loading Next Chapter
| Chapter Written On - July 25, 2020
| Published On - Aug. 8, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1K 31
It was a normal day at UA High for Midoriya and his friends but suddenly the police came into class 1-A. They got new hints on the UA Traitor and say...
871 11 47
Izuku was seven years old when he left his old life behind. Katsuki was eight years old as he watched, staring in shock as he walked away. Seven year...
31.1K 284 28
[DISCONTINUED] Y/N Matoi, 16 and entering the hero course at U.A high as a second year, accepted on recommendations. Your first year you were at a re...
256K 8.9K 113
Y/N Yagi -the daughter of the greatest Hero in the world, All-Might- joins U.A with her best friend, Hitoshi Shinsou. People have always criticized h...