Abuse□♤Rim of the world

By valerieGarcia682

Mila Mendoza age 15 has had an abusive father and a drunky mom for about three or four years now her only sib... More

Mila Garcia
Rim of the world
Gabriel
911
Alien
Run
Skateboard
Flashbacks
Caleb
Their past
Mila's past
sleeping
Men with guns
The small fight
Mall
Car Ride
JPL
Saving the world
Hospital
Dickhead parents
After

Bikes

2.7K 29 3
By valerieGarcia682

We then were putting on our helmets and I looked over at Gabriel and I gotta admit he look hella cute with that helmet on.

We were all going at a slow pace for alex so he could learn.

(Mila's on the other side of Gabe here)
                               ^^^^

"The faster you go, the easier it is to stay balanced." Gabe said

"Ar- are you sure about this?" Asked Alex

"No" Gabe said

"Really"i said while hitting his arm and he just chuckled which was soo cuteeee,omg what am I thinking I keep on thinking Gabriel is cute and hot and oh my gosh I have a crush on him, but I told myself that I wouldn't like another guy not after my ex. I was then disturbed out of my thoughts by everyone cheering I guess someone can learn how to ride a bike in a day.

I then began cheering with everyone else and we all went faster which to me was fun I then did a couple tricks too that's when I felt Gabriel staring at me.

"Damn your good" he said

"Well your good at riding that bike." I said with a smirk

"Haha very funny." He said

"No really I mean the way you keep your legs moving to keep on padding."
I said and we both go into a fit of laughter

Then all of a sudden Alex is on the ground and we all run over to him.

"Are you okay"

"Yo is he dead?"

"Alex are you okay"

"Heyy Alex"

We all said

Then we all saw where we were headed the city was filled with smoke and fire.

"Holyshit"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 157 13
Jordan's what people would call a "punk". She couldn't give a rat's ass what people think about her or her attitude. She's forced to go to a summer c...
126K 2.5K 21
In which a creative clumsy girl who always has paint on her, literally stumbles upon the most dangerously fun summer of her life. I'm sorry I'm not...
5.2M 138K 23
Copyright © 2014 All Copy Rights Reserved Warning: Contains explicit sexual content for mature audiences only. A/N: THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING EDI...
37K 1.1K 36
Sophia Loza is a twenty-three year old nurse and also the niece of Hank Loza, a member of the Mayans M.C. She is beautiful, she is smart and she is a...