G o d S l a y e r || MLP EG [...

By KxxkieTea

(MLP! Equestria Girls Harem! x Female Reader!) !!CREDITS TO GIVRALIX, SKETCHMCREATIONS, KIMBERLYTHEHEDGIE, AN... More

BIO
1: New Friends on the First Day
2: Princess Encounter
3: Rekindling Friendships
4: Helping Twilight win the Crown
5: Coming Together
7: Acceptance
8: Change Up
9: Question & Answer
10: Rainbow Rocks
11: The Dazzlings
12: Battle of the Bands
13: Welcome Back Princess
14: Slumber Party
15: The Battle Begins
16: Welcome to the Show
17: Empyrean Domain
🎊! ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! !πŸŽ‰
18: Love Bubble
Hola... Not an update BUT please read :)

6: Demonic Battles

5.5K 145 78
By KxxkieTea

Derpy Hooves, Fleur de Lis, Lyra Heartstrings, Maud Pie, and Sweetie Drops (Or known as Bon Bon), are now added to your harem! Now let's continue on with the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunset tackles Twilight to the ground, and the crown leaps away from the two. The amaranth and yellow haired girl pins down the Equestrian Princess, preventing her to move. As Sunset reaches over for the crown, Twilight breaks free from her grip and pushes the girl off of her, but Sunset grabs her leg to limit her movements.

Spike scurried over to the crown, taking it into his mouth before running off with the object. Sunset sees this, and commands Snips and Snails to chase after him.

"After him you fools!"

Snips and Snails carried out her order, and they trailed after the dog. Sunset shoves herself off of Twilight and sprints after Spike. Eventually she outruns Snips and Snails, and catches up to Spike who stopped in front of the school's doors. He jumps towards the knob, but is unable to open the door. Sunset was about to seize the crown, but not until Rainbow Dash called out for Spike.

"Spike!! Over here!!"

The dog spots the athletic girl and throws the crown towards her direction. Rainbow Dash catches the item, but Snips and Snails were now in front of the girl. They strived for the crown, but Rainbow Dash held them off.

"Fluttershy!" Rainbow Dash throws the crown at the introverted female.

Fluttershy holds the crown in her hands, but when Sunset, Snips and Snails run towards her, she doesn't move; glued to the spot, terror-stricken.

"I got ya, Fluttershy!" Applejack pulled out a rope and lassoed the female over to her, but not the crown as it's now in the hands of Snips.

Although Snips had the crown, Pinkie Pie came up from behind him and snatched the crown, passing it over to Applejack who then tossed the item towards Rarity.

Snips and Snails hastens towards the fashionista, but then she throws it back to the original owner of the crown. Yet, the two males didn't stop their chase for the crown, and Twilight sends the crown backwards.

Not a lucky throw because the crown is now in Sunset's possession.

"I'll take that!"

Our eyes widened at the sight of Twilight's crown in Sunset's hands. The girl wickedly smirks as she clutches onto the crown.

"At last.. More power than I could ever imagine!" She puts on the crown and a darkened moderate cyan aura emits from the crown. Soon the evil and magical aura consumes Sunset Shimmer, changing her form from a human into a raging she-demon.

After the transformation, Sunset opens her eyes and a delighted cackle escapes her lips as she catches sight of herself. Her eyes still contained the moderate cyan color but darkness flowered both of her sclera, her skin is now a brilliant crimson, her hair maintained the original color but instead of it down; it's now pulled back. She also has pointed ears, white fangs, red and black demonic wings, and a flame-like tail. Sunset also wore a red and yellow dress, and still had on her dark gray boots.

The girls gasped in horror at the sight of Sunset Shimmer. A corrupted laugh leaves her lips as she puts her glowing hands out towards Snips and Snails, black and cyan beams come in contact with the two males.

Just like Sunset, Snips and Snails are now turned into demons. Snips having blue skin, hair, and wings while Snails had an orange color to his.

"This is gonna be so cool!" Snips says while Snails smirks.

They advanced towards Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. Twilight glares up at Sunset, but the screams of other students fills our ears. They locked the school's doors, but it was useless since Sunset now has magic.

"I've had to jump through so many hoops tonight just to get my hands on this crown, and it really should've been mine all along!" She flies down to face the other students while growling at them, but in a few seconds she dismisses her hostility and evilly smiles.

"But let's let bygones be bygones. I am your princess now! And you will be loyal to ME!" The crown on Sunset's head glows as she uses magic to break through the school's entrance. Flying over to where the students are, everyone tries to run away but Sunset casts a spell, hypnotising them in place.

"Round them up and bring them to the portal." She tells Snips and Snails who salutes her before starting to gather the hypnotized students.

"That's far enough, Sunset!"

The she-demon turned to face me as I called out to her. The girls were by my sides and they shot me a confused look.

"Oh (Y/N), you may have magic but mine is by far superior! I don't want to rule this pathetic little high school, I want Equestria!"

I chuckled, placing my hand on my cross earring. Twilight's eyes broadened, remembering about my earring.

"You won't get to Equestria. I bet you won't be able to last against me, but if you're that confident then let's see if you can handle my magic!" I pulled off the cross.

I could feel my true powers surging through and my body gleamed a (F/C) hue under the moonlight. Twilight and the girls stared at me in amazement while Sunset snarled.

Teleporting from behind, I launched a punch at Sunset, sending her flying to the darkened sky. As I flew towards her, I unleashed a few spells.

"Dragon Lightning!" I released a wave of lightning bolts at the she-demon.
Sunset deflects them by casting up a barrier, but I hurled my fist at her which causes her magical barrier to crack.

"You won't be able to defeat me!" She tells me, summoning a large sphere of cyan flames in one of her hands. Sunset uses that attack and lobs the ball directly to my face.

It sent me down to the ground and I could hear the girls hollering my name, but as the smoke cleared out, they saw me on both feet while chowing down on Sunset's flames.

"Wait a minute! How on earth are ya eating those flames without getting burned, (Y/N)!?" Applejack glanced at the flames then back at me.

"Um, can you eat magic?" Pinkie Pie asks Twilight, who didn't respond as she was stunned by the sight.

After finishing the flames, I let out a burp. "Man those flames really did the trick!"

The scene stupefied the she-demon, Twilight and the others. I'm guessing they've never seen someone eat flames before?

"T-That's impossible! How are you able to do that!?" Sunset bellowed out.

"It's an ancient spell that allows me to absorb my opponent's magic and use it to boost myself! I'll show you!" Putting my hands out in front of me, a small ball of crimson flames soon appeared but it slowly grew as I put more of my magic into the sphere.

"Scorching Flames!!"

I heaved the gigantic sphere at Sunset, she tries to block the attack, but she receives a few burn marks from it. This angers the she-demon and she starts to produce another ball of flames.

I readied myself for the blow, but what I didn't know was that she intended on using that attack on Twilight! Sunset aims at the Equestrian Princess and launches the flames at her. The other five notices this and hugs Twilight before the attack hits her.

My eyes gaped open, and at first I thought it was over; they were gone. Until, I noticed a deep raspberry glimmer coming from the six girls.

What is this power? Where was it coming from?

"What!?" Sunset was taken aback.

The six opens their eyes and sees that they weren't subjected to any pain. Twilight notices this and the faint glow around them. Her lips curved upwards into a grin, pointing at the glowing crown on Sunset's head.

"The magic contained in my element was able to unite with those that helped create it!"

A ray of light shoots down at the six girls, causing them to float in the air while undergoing a transformation.
Starting with Applejack, she gained pony ears and her hair grew a bit longer.

"Honesty!" I heard Twilight say.

Next up is Fluttershy, she had the pony ears, her hair grew longer, and also gained a pair of pale yellow wings!

"Kindness!"

Just like Applejack, Pinkie Pie obtained the pony ears and her hair extended down further.

"Laughter!"

Similar to Applejack and Pinkie Pie, Rarity receives the pony ears and the hair extensions as well.

"Generosity!"

Rainbow Dash is given the ears, extended hair, and like Fluttershy she has a pair of light blue wings.

"Loyalty!"

Twilight smiles at me from above as she starts to transform.

"Magic!"

After the thorough changes in their appearances, Twilight and the girls were now face-to-face with Sunset. The ray of light continued to shine on the girls while Sunset writhed in agony.

"Together with the crown they create a power beyond anything you could imagine, but it is a power you don't have the ability to control. The crown may be upon your head Sunset Shimmer, but you cannot wield it because you do not possess the most powerful magic of all! The Magic of Friendship!"

All of them linked their hands together, shaping them as a heart. Their light outshines them and a rainbow pillar forms around them. The pillar darts a rainbow beam at Sunset, surrounding her in its power.

"W-What is happening to me!?" I hear Sunset say as the beam engulfs her.
The beam didn't stop there and enveloped Snips and Snails in it's light, and also freed the students that were under Sunset's spell.

"Here and in Equestria, it is the only magic that can truly unite us all!" Twilight utters before it's light transcends even further, slightly blinding everyone's eyesight.

'The Magic of Friendship, huh...'

A few moments later, the rainbow pillar and lights died down and are nowhere to be found. Twilight, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Applejack were found on the ground in their pony forms. All six of them slowly opened their eyes, and I zoomed over to them.

"Girls! Are you guys alright?" I held my hands out to Twilight and Pinkie Pie, who gladly took my hands to stand and helped the other four.

"We're okay.. Thank you, (Y/N)." Twilight nods.

After the rest of them got up, we saw a huge hole and smoke in front of the school's entrance. I sauntered over to inspect the hole, but someone climbed their way back up to the surface and that person is Sunset Shimmer.

Her clothes became scruffy and bruised, her hair was an entire mess, and there were a few dark but minor contusions on her face and legs.

"You will never rule in Equestria. Any power you had in this world is gone. Tonight, you showed everyone who you really are. You've shown them what is in your heart." Twilight gets across, and the other students step forward to take a look at Sunset.

Her face streaming with tears, she apologizes, "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry. I didn't know there was another way..!"

"The magic of friendship doesn't just exist in Equestria. It's everywhere, you could seek it out or you could forever be alone. The choice is yours." Twilight looks at Pinkie Pie pulling the other four into a group hug.

"B-But all I've ever done being here is drive everyone apart.. I don't know the first thing about friendship..."

Walking towards Sunset Shimmer, I dropped down on one knee and offered my hand to her. She looks at my hand and then up at my (F/C) eyes before gently grabbing onto my palm.

"(Y-Y/N).. I thought y-you didn't like m-me..?" Sunset sniffles and sheds more tears.

I dig through my chest pocket for my handkerchief, wiping her tears away. I tried to comfort her by rubbing my thumb against her knuckles.

"At first I did. You were ruthless and evil, but I believe that everyone is able to reform and be forgiven. I can see that you've learned your lesson, and that's good enough for me to be your friend. Even the other girls will as well." I gave her an eye-smile.

I pat her head before placing the handkerchief in Sunset's hand. I took a glimpse from my shoulder to see Twilight and the others welcoming Sunset with a smile.

"Now c'mon, they're wa-" Sensing an incoming attack, I pulled Sunset into my embrace and leaped away from where we were standing.

"(Y-Y/N), what are you-" Sunset stutters, but I shook my head.

"Now isn't the time Sunset. Just stay with Twilight and the others alright?" I put her down before standing in front of her.

Once the smoke has been cleared out, the demon moseyed forward with his cursed blade.

"Looks like I'm just in time! It's nice to see you again as well, Princess Twilight!" Jin waves his hand at her and the girl responds with a frown.

"Twilight. Get everyone out of here." I kept my eyes at Jin who was twirling his sword around.

"What about you?! We can help you, (Y/N)! The Magic of Friendship can-"

"No. Just please get everyone to safety." I cut her off.

"(Y/N)..." Fluttershy quietly says my name, and I turned my head towards the group. My lips slightly curved upwards into a small smile before nodding at them.

"I'll be okay. You guys get everyone inside the gym while I fight him."

"Well alright fine. Be careful out there, (Y/N)." Applejack worriedly says.

"You better spill the details later!" Rainbow Dash glides over to the crowd, and the others tag behind her.

While the girls were getting everyone inside CHS, I kept an eye on the demon in front of me to make sure he wouldn't go after anyone.

"If looks could kill then I'd be dead right now." He chuckles.

I ignored his comment and bit my hand, wielding a scythe through my blood. That's one of the abilities I possess when my earring comes off; using my blood as a weapon. I point the sharp edge of my blade at Jin.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on the girls or anyone else in this school."

The demon raises an eyebrow before shrugging his shoulders. "Oh I wouldn't dare touch them. After all they're not my targets."

He struck the ground with his sword and the earth around us slowly loses it's life. Jin's entire body begins to exude a blazing pitch-black haze, and his eyes radiate a bright shade of red.

"(Y/N) (L/N), you're my target. Now enough with the chit-chat! Today is the day where I will possess you!" He charges at me with his sword.

Our weapons clashed against the other, but Jin hastily raises his sword back up and swings.

I dodged his attacks and occasionally took a slash at him when he left an open slot. However, Jin mumbles a spell and black flames start to encase his blade.

'Those are the flames of hell.. One touch of that and someone's a goner..'

My eyes widened at the demon that's now in front of me. He hauls up his blazing sword and sways at me. His movements became much faster which means he's actually serious this time.

All the other times, Jin was only doing it either out of boredom or wanting to just annoy the hell out of me.

"Tch, now you're getting serious, huh!?" I blocked his thrust with my scythe and kicked his stomach, sending him to crash into the ground.

While taking a little breather, I hear him laugh uproariously. The demon pushes himself off of the ground, brushing off any specks of dirt that's on his blazer and slacks.

"This is where everything DOES get serious." His face is now right in front of mine, but before I could do anything, he seized my wrists into his glowing purple hands.

The next thing I knew, everything was now pitch-black and my name was being called out by my friends.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!"

Word Count: 2745

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 1.2K 10
Best friends are the one who understands each other like no one else. Taehyung and Yn , the bestest friend . But Taehyung doesn't want only to be he...
32.4K 532 41
β†’MLBB RANDOMNESS β†’ONESHOTS β†’RANTS β†’AND ETC. (β€’β€ΎβŒ£β€Ύβ€’)
95.8K 11.1K 41
β„‹π‘œπ“Œ π’Ήπ‘œ ℐ 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒 π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½π‘œπ“Šπ“‰ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š ? 𝒦𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“…π“‡π‘œπ“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ‘’ 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉 π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π“Œπ’Ύπ“π“ 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓁𝑒𝒢𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 β™‘
2.3K 52 10
" you've got some soft lips and some pearly whites " songs | sengiri 2023. hell's paradise | yΕ«ji kaku. april 21st 2023.