ALDC CUTIES(imagines, and pre...

By alondratrevi

Imagines and preferences of the girls from Dance Moms. Chloe Lukasiak, Maddie Ziegler, Mackenzie Ziegler, Bro... More

Preference (how you met)
Imagine(how you met Paige, scenario)
Imagine(your first kiss, Chloe)
Imagine(Kalani)
Naya Rivera
Imagine(Maddie)
Preference
Imagine(Maddie)
Imagine(Kendall)
Preference(her mom finds out)
Preference(her mom finds out pt2)
Imagine(Chloe Lukasiak)
Imagine(Kalani)
Imagine(Chloe and Maddie)
Preference
Imagine(Kalani)
Imagine(Maddie)
Imagine(Kendall)
Prefernce
Imagine(Kendall)
Imagine(Maddie)
Preference
Imagine(Chloe Lukasiak)
Important!
Imagine(Chloe Lukasiak)
Imagine(Kendall Vertes)
Imagine(Chloe Lukaisak)
Preference(First I love you)
Imagine(Mackenzie Ziegler)
Imagine(Kendall Vertes)
Preference(Thing youn do)
Preference(how they look at you)
Imagine(Chloe Lukasiak)
Imagine(Kalani Hiliker)
Imagine(Kalani Hiliker Pt.2)
Imagine(Kalani Hiliker Pt. 3)
Note
Imagine(Maddie Ziegler)
Update
Imagine(Maddie Ziegler Pt. 2)
Preference (How you hug)
Imagine(Brooke Hyland)
Imagine(Maddie Ziegler)
Imagine (Chloe Lukasiak)
Preference (Breaking up with them)
Imagine(Maddie Ziegler)
New Story?

Imagine(Brooke)

5.6K 55 5
By alondratrevi

Hey guysss! So I know that I haven't done like all of your requests, but like I got really inspired, so I'm going to make this imagine and then continue with your request!💖

Prompt: This imagine takes place in the third season, when Brooke and Paige come back and Ally and the other girls except Sofia leave. The prompt it about Brooke getting jealous of you and your friendship with Ally.

Your POV
I was really anxious for this week to come, my mom 'protested' with the moms against Abby, but I stood up to my mom, telling her that I wanted to stay in the studio and continue to dance, and she let me, Abby was ok with that. Honestly I missed the girls a lot, but I also felt welcomed with the new girls, Ally who I got close to, Sophia, Kaeli, and Bella. They were really good dancers.

This is the second week with them in the team.

I walked over to the main entrance with a smile on my face. I opened the door and the smile faded fast but it appeared again, "good morning Y/n go ahead into the den and start stretching, also Sophia is already in there" Abby said with a smile, I guess she started to like me more because I stayed, unlike the other girls.

"Ok, good morning Gianna, Mrs. Holly, Mrs. Christi, Mrs. Jill, and Mrs. Melissa, and mom" I said, I honestly always called them like that because I was raised like that, and my parents don't like it when I called adults by their name. I smiled at them before heading into the den.

"Hey Y/n" Sophia said with her cute squeaky voice, she had a bright and big smile on her face.

"Hey Sophi, so do you know where the other girls are at?" I asked her, she looked down, I frowned, "hey what's wrong?" I asked the young girl.

"Abby threw them out of the team because of something that happened at the competition, I don't know what it was, my mom didn't tell me, I guess it's just you Ally and me" she said with a sad small smile.

"Oh ok, well good thing we all get along" I said with a smile, I started to stretch, and about 20 minutes later the girls of the other team showed up, I smiled at them, I stood up and hugged them all, staying a little bit longer on Brooke. We separated and blushed. Then we headed into Studio A and got ready for pyramid, there were six papers in the bottom row, and two at the top, we were missing one.

Abby came into the room, I raised my hand, "yes Y/n?" She asked me with a small smile, I'm still getting used to her smiling at me all the time.

"Where's Ally?" I asked her, in the reflection of the mirror, I saw Brooke frown slightly. I shook my head as I felt the cameras in my direction and Abbys direction.

"Oh umm, I'm sorry to tell you this, but she's back at New Orleans, Marsha and Glo, scared her mom and her away, the poor kid cried the whole way back to their home, it's a shame she was actually a really good dancer" Abby said while she looked at me with sympathy. Ally and me got really close, because we got two duets together, one for one week and one for another week, so we got pretty close. I looked down and frowned, I felt Sophia Pat my back, since she was standing next to me. I smiled slightly at her. I looked up and saw Brooke still frowning.

"Anyways, pyramid, at the bottom we have, Chloe, Mackenzie, Brooke, Paige, Nia and Maddie" she said as she uncovered their photos one by one, "and at the top we have Sophia, and Y/n," she said and she uncovered our papers, "last week's competition, it was good for both of you, Y/n you placed first overall in you category, with a perfect score, I have to say it kid, I've never been any more prouder of you" I felt myself smile, but I quickly stopped, "Sophia same for you, I'm proud of you too" she said Sophi smiled and I side hugged her.

"So I have two solos and one duet, and the group dance," we all waited expectantly, "the first solo will go to Sophia," she waited a little longer to decided who'll have the next solo, I was wishing that it wasn't me, cause that will be way to much pressure, "Chloe! You'll have a solo this week, don't mess it up" Abby said, "now the duet was going to go to Ally and Y/n since you guys are very good together in stage, but since she left, let's put you up with........" she thought while looking at the pictures, I was hoping that it was Brooke since I hadn't talked to her in a while, "Brooke" Abby said. (I know Brooke didn't dance that week, but.....deal with it)

I looked over to Brooke and saw that she was looking down with a small smile on her face. "Now you girls are dismissed, except for you Sophia, let's work on the solo" Abby said, we all nodded and went into the den, we either were stretching or doing homework.

"So Y/n how was to, be like with another team? Like competing with other girls?" Nia asked me, I looked up from my math worksheet.

"It was weird, I mean I kind of liked it, but it wasn't the same," I said while staring at nothing, "I like the girls, they were all nice, but I got like really close with Ally so, I miss her" I said now looking at all of them, Chloe was smiling at me with sympathy, Paige was confused, Maddie was looking at me with worried eyes, Nia was smiling softly at me, Kendall was nowhere to be found, I think she went to the bathroom, Kenzie had a look of confusion and sympathy in her eyes, and Brooke, she had a look that I couldn't quite read, her eyes were mixed with sadness and happiness and jealousy and....love? I may be hallucinating.

"Hey Y/n actually, I was wondering if you wanted to practice acro with me, right now?" Brooke asked me as she moved to sit next to me, I could feel the zoo in my stomach.

"Yeah sure, let's go" I said while standing up and offering her my hand, she smiled and took it, I pulled her up and then we walked over to Studio E, it was a kind of small studio, it was always empty, with nobody in it. We walked in and stretched a bit. "So what did you do while you where ummm you know away?" I asked her, she was doing a handstand.

"Well I thought a lot, about dance, my friends, school, dance, sometimes food, and if I'm being completely honest, I thought of you" she said the last part quieter but I still heard her. I was confused, I mean I know I have a crush on her, but does she have a crush on me? I felt myself blush, I smiled slightly and looked down.

"If I'm being completely honest with you, but don't tell this to anybody cause then they'll get mad, I missed you like a lot" I said, out of the corner of my eye I saw her look at me with a blush on her face.

"I missed you too, but tell me more about this Ally, girl you were 'friends' with" she said the word friends with "" why though?

"Ok, so she was like tall like my height, and had brown hair with brown eyes, great dancer, and we had a duet on her first week here, and then her second week her we also had a duet, so yeah" I said, we were now sitting against the wall next to each other, shoulder to shoulder.

"Do you like her?" Brooke suddenly asked me, I choked on my own saliva, I was coughing uncontrollably as she stood up and ran over to her water bottle, she ran back to me and made me drink some water. Once I calmed down I started to laugh, she looked at me weird but soon joined to laugh with me.

"I like her as a friend sure, I don't like her in THAT kind of way, I like someone else in THAT kind of way not her" I said, we were back in our spots against the wall, sitting on the floor, shoulder to shoulder our legs touching slightly.

"Who do you like?" She whispered, I looked at her and she turned to me, our faces were very close to each other's, only one movement and I could be kissing those rosy lips.

"I'll give you a hint" I whispered, I felt her shiver.

Brooke's POV

"I'll give you a hint" she whispered, at this moment I was really hoping it would be me, I have liked Y/n for about three months now, her minty breath hiring my face softly, I could not help myself but to look down to her lips.

"Well what is that hint" I whispered back, I was feeling scared, confused, and anxious to know if she liked me back.

"Ok then, you'll get your hint" she whispered back to me, her minty breath hit me, next thing I know is that her lips are attached to mine, as soon as I knew what was happening, I relaxed and kissed her back. Her lips against mine felt right, they were gentle and soft, full of love and passion, once we separated we smiled at each other.

"So was that hint good enough for you to figure it out or...?" She said with a smile in her face, I made a thinking face then smirked.

"I still don't know who it is, maybe another hint will work" I said, she smirked and then put her hands on my waist pulling me closer to her. I smiled and then we smashed our lips together again, but this time it was more confident and even more lovely.

"So like I really really like you, not Ally, not anybody, just you, ok BH?" Y/n said softly at me, with a smile that was softer the clouds.

"I like you too, I have liked you for like three months now" I mumbled once we stopped the kiss.

"Ha! I win, I've liked you for four months, loser" she said with a smile, I punched her shoulder slightly, and she faked a wince, I rolled my eyes and smiled ever so slightly.

"You look cute when your mad, you always look cute" She commented, I blushed and looked down, I heard her chuckle before I saw her in front of me, standing up, she offered me her hand which I took, and then we walked back to the den.

"Let's go, it's time for our duet" she said, before giving me a light peck in the lips, not before looking around to see if there were any cameras or people near.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 495 59
Maya Mel Ziegler born 30 September 2002, has been dancing with Abby since she was four years old and her and her twin sister Maddie always fights for...
21.3K 504 23
Alison Montgomery has been dancing at the aldc since she was 3. She is considered Abby's "star". One day, she is selected to be on a new reality tv s...
261K 10.6K 44
**NOTIF** 𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆𝗷𝗼𝗵𝗻 is now active! 𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗
3.1K 52 13
Is It Love