Like Fire and Powder

By isiac_

It's a rom-com with androids, murder, and mystery. When Fowler assigns you and Connor to an unusual B and E c... More

01. Irrational Is the New Rational
02. What's in a Lie?
03. The Subjective Race
04. Two Shots of Vodka
05. Pain and Pride
06. Envenomate
07. Progress Is Not Linear
08. Pay Attention to Me
09. 50 Terabytes
10. The Eyes of a Killer
11. A Second Chance
12. One Step Forward . . .
13. . . . And Two Steps Back
14. Paradise
15. One Terabyte
16. (I Thought We Were) in the Clear
17. Two Halves Make a Whole --
18. -- Until It's My Time to Go

Thank You From the Author

281 19 28
By isiac_

I don't even know what to say.

This whole fic has been such a long, fun, and trying journey. I started it because I had nothing better to do with my quarantine and needed to give myself a schedule. I started this fic with no followers and no audience, and I've gotten to know SUCH nice people along the way.

It boggles me that strangers read this and appreciated it, that I could touch their souls in such a way. Thank you so much for your comments, your kudos, and your general love.

I cried several times while writing this, so lemme know if you did too.

Much love.

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366 28 22
(Connor X OC, Completed!) Detroit has just finished it's revolution but a troublesome gang starts rising up and causing trouble for the androids. Con...
16.8K 438 128
DBH: Connor x female reader Will put trigger warnings before any potential triggers! <3 *Lot of bad language and *AHEM* 8-) ----------------- You'...
248 22 4
You work as a detective alongside your partner, Gavin Reed. One night, you both get called in to investigate a routine homicide case. While there, yo...
1.2K 63 8
The infamous Deviant Hunter no longer serves the program named Amanda, but androids of the same model do. Among them is the suspect. The sniper. The...