๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎรญ๐˜ฐ

By AnnaMoon138

Fragment: "Unexpectedly, your mother became pregnant once again. We were extremely happy about it, but once... More

Introduction.
1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
Bonus chapter 1.
Bonus chapter 2.
Bonus chapter 3.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 4.
Bonus chapter 5.
Bonus chapter 6.
Bonus chapter 7.
Bonus chapter 8.
Bonus chapter 9.
Bonus chapter 10.
Bonus chapter 11.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 12.
Bonus chapter 13.
Bonus chapter 14.
Bonus chapter 15.
Bonus chapter 16.
Bonus chapter 17.
Bonus chapter 18.
Bonus chapter 19.
Bonus chapter 20.
Bonus chapter 21.
Bonus chapter 22.
Bonus chapter 23.
Bonus chapter 24.
Bonus chapter 25.
Bonus chapter 26.
Bonus chapter 27.
Bonus chapter 28.
Bonus chapter 29.
Bonus chapter 30.
Bonus chapter 31.
Bonus chapter 32.
Bonus chapter 33.
Bonus chapter 34.
Bonus chapter 35.
Bonus chapter 36.
Bonus chapter 37.
Bonus chapter 38.
Bonus chapter 39.
Bonus chapter 40.
Bonus chapter 41.
Bonus chapter 42.
Bonus chapter 43.
Bonus chapter 44.
Bonus chapter 45.
Bonus chapter 46.
Sequel Announcement!
Bonus chapter 47.
Bonus chapter 48.
Bonus chapter 49.
Continuation of the book!!!!

3.

50.6K 1.1K 681
By AnnaMoon138

Him.

"Non posso crederti! Why the fuck would I want a stranger for a wife?!"- I said in vexation, not giving a fuck about my angry tone. (I can't believe you!)

"Attento alla bocca, figliolo. Non mi parlerai così. E la ragazza è molto gentile e ben educato, non giudicare qualcuno quando non li conosci"- stated sternly padre while looking at me warningly. (Watch your mouth, son. You will not speak like that to me. And the girl is very nice and well-mannered, don't judge someone when you don't know them.) 

"Eri mio padre anche tu quando hai firmato quell'alleanza?"- I said and left his office, making my way to my car. (Were you my father too when you signed that alliance?)

I can't fucking believe it. I turned 21 just 1 damn week ago. 

All that nagging about love was about what!? Marrying a total stranger?! I bet that she, just like every single woman out there, cares only about money and luxurious lifestyle. I am certain the she is selfish and greedy, stupid, useless and rude bitch, made out of plastic and botox with no brain to think with. 

Now all of that crap, that they made me do, makes sense: why I had to remain virgin in all damn ways possible, to know how to be a gentleman and other bullshit. 

I got in my car, fuming with anger, and drove to the warehouse. I need to lash my anger out. I stormed inside, getting everyone to freeze, but I don't give a fuck. I went to the shooting range and began shooting right away from the doorframe, hitting each target in the heart and between eyes, just like I like. As I kept walking further in the room, I shoot every  target.

"Man, what pissed you off so much?"- whistled Martin with smug look on his face. I pointed gun at him without looking and shoot right above his head on purpose, making him shut up as quickly as he spoke. Just an inch lower and he would have been dead. 

"Got it, Capo."- stated Martin and left me alone. I kept shooting for the rest of the day. At 8PM I headed home. 

Ambrosi, Rocco, Flavio, Corrado, my Doberman Pinschers, ran to me and rubbed their muzzles against my legs. I sighed while crouching down and started patting them all. 

All 4 of them are 3 years old, pitch black, muscular, strong and very dangerous for everybody, but me. They are trained to eliminate and to attack if they don't like person or object. They still do not tolerate my family, friends and my men; not that I have any problem with that. They do not let anyone near themselves, so I fully take care of them.

"I miei piccoli diavoli."- I said with smirk and patted their heads once more before getting up and entering the house. Dogs followed me; I let them inside as they are rather neat and careful. (My little devils.)

I fed them and poured them fresh water. I went upstairs to shower, do my regiment and change. I put on black sweatpants and white t-shirt before going to the dining room. I was served supper and while I ate, I answered emails regarding my legal businesses and successfully ignored all texts and calls from padre and madre. I am not in the mood to deal with them or that shitty situation. 

I went upstairs and Ambrosi, Rocco, Flavio, Corrado followed me, carrying their chewing toys in their mouthes. My room is massive, so there is more than enough room for all of them. They settled on the rug and began playing. I opened my laptop and started working. 

I took over the position of Capo dei Capi 2 years ago. I proved myself to be worthy of it, I worked my ass off for years. I have tons of work on daily bases, but I like it, so I am not opposed to it. Sure, I am in danger 24/7, but it is not like I have something or someone to loose, no-one is waiting for me or other crap. 

Once my phone buzzed for billionth time, I cursed and picked up.

"What?"- I said, showing my annoyance. 

"Capo, will you be going with your parents to Spain tonight?"- asked cautiously Martin and I scoffed. 

"Of course, I am not going."- I said and hung up. 

I will see her on wedding day and then, I will avoid her as much as possible. The less I see her, talk to her, listen to her - the better. 

Her.

I woke up in my room because some scenes kept replaying in mind mind from that scary movie. I sat up and took my phone to check the time. It is 3 in the morning. I sighed and got out of bed. I walked to my balcony and leaned on the railing. I allowed my mind to race.

I have always wanted a family of my own, a big one at that. I have always wanted to fall in love and to have a happy life, but God, deep down, I knew that it was highly likely just a dream. In this world such fairy tale ending are extremely, beyond rare. 

Mafia world is based on males dominating over women. No man will allow his wife, daughter or sister to disrespect him, to do what she wants, to speak freely and even if he does, it will come at a great price. Men want to be respected, listened to and treated like kings. Females are supposed to be perfect little house wives: please your husband, obey, bear children, behave like a lady, don't speak, unless giver permission to. 

Unless, love is involved, you are doomed. 

"Hermanita, ¿está todo bien?"- asked softly Emanuel as he peeked through the door. (Baby sister, is everything alright?)

I turned around and smiled at the sight: hermanos are slowly filling my room with gentle and caring smiles on their faces. I nodded that everything is fine. 

"No mientas, hermanita. We are here for you."- stated Dante. I nodded with now watery eyes and walked up to them. They swiftly hugged me and let my cry on their shoulders. (Don't lie, baby sister.)

"Déjalo salir."- whispered sweetly Emiliano. (Let it all out.)

"Está bien."- went on Miguel. (It is okay.)

They comforted me while saying loving things as I let out all bottled emotions. After a while, I felt better. We all laid on my enormous bed and pulled my powder pink, silk covers over ourselves. I began playing with Rodrigo's hands, keeping my eyes focus on them. 

"Do you want to talk about it, hermanita?"- asked affectionally Sebastían and I sighed. 

"I don't know how I feel about this."- I confessed freely, knowing that hermanos are great listeners and never judge, they are never harsh either.

"I am sad, I am disappointed, I am somewhat angry and glad. All in one."- I continued bittersweetly. 

"I know that it will benefit everyone and I will do absolutely anything for familia, b-but that's just so unexpected. I am thankful at some point, papa would choose only the most suitable man for me, but at the same time, knowing what men are like in this world, it is hard to believe that idea."- I said and sighed. 

"You will have our support all the time, hermanita. We will call, FaceTime and text you every single day and night, for as long as you want. We will visit you as much as we can."- stated confidently Dante and kissed my temple. 

We kept talking til I drifted off to sleep in hermanos's protective and caring presence. 

The next day.

Mercedes is off today, so I am getting ready on my own. I decided to work from home, but most of my time, I will dedicate to mi familia.

I did my routine as usually; makeup and hair followed. I straightened my hair that reached the middle on my back and left it loose. I got dressed, added my diamond studs and sprayed my perfume on my neck. 

I went downstairs and spotted hermanos eagerly rushing to me only to pepper my forehead with kisses at what I giggled and kissed their cheeks. 

"Buenos días, mi pequeña flor."- stated papa and kissed my temple with warm smile. (Good morning, my little flower.)

"Buenos días, papá."- I replied and we sat down. (Good morning, dad.)

I am not hungry, so I settled for smoothie and peach. I finished earlier than other, but kept chatting with them. I want to make the most of my time with them. 

"How about a trip to your favourite park, mi pequeña flor?"- suggested papa and I smiled widely and sincerely.

"Si no es demasiado problema, me encantaría."- I beamed with happiness and men chuckled at me. (If it is not too much trouble, I'd love to.)

"Then we better get going."- stated papa with warm smile and I rushed to take my bag, hearing laughter that belongs to hermanos. 

They let me drive, which only heightened my joy. Emiliano, Rodrigo, papa and Miguel are driving with me and the rest took separate car. I went for Range Rover in light grey colour. 

In 40 minutes we arrived. I grinned at the memories that I have here and dashed out of the car, handing the keys to papa. I hurried to the swing and settled down there, swaying slowly. 

The park is beautiful. Papa took me here for the first time when I was 5 and ever since then, we made it our family spot. Hermanos and I played tag here, chased each other, ate tons of sorbet here. This place hold special place in my heart. 

I was snapped out of my thoughts by someone wiping away tears that I didn't even notice. I looked up and spotted papa with sad, yet heartwarming smile directed at me. I offered him my own smile as I held back sob. 

"I am sorry, mi pequeña flor. I really am."- almost whispered papa and I shook my head at him, silently saying that it's fine. I hugged him securely, getting that warm, fatherly hug in return. 

"I have something to lighten up the mood."- whistled Emanuel, catching our attention. I couldn't help my giggling when I saw him and Dante carrying my favourite mango sorbet for all of us.  

"Thank you."- I said to all of them and hugged them affectionally. God, I will miss mi familia insanely. 

After we ate sorbet, Sebastían pushed me on the swing, swaying me back and forth. Then we played hide and seek, took a lot of photographs and had a great time. 

If anyone saw this, they would never believe that those 7 men are in charge of one the most dangerous Mafia. That they can kill without remorse, torture, spy, shoot, fight. People tend to see mi familia as monsters, they fear and respect us, but honestly, I don't care. 

To me, they are the best. Only I have the privilege to see this caring, loving, thoughtful and tender side of hermanos and papa and God, I wouldn't change it for the world. I will flip mountains upside down for them. 

At 3PM, papa's phone rang, getting us to stop laughing like there is no tomorrow. 

"Señor Russo, what a pleasure."- spoke papa and I unintentionally tensed up. Dante wrapped his arm around my shoulder, offering comforting smile along the way. I leaned on him and sighed. 

"Of course, see you soon."- finished the call papa and looked at us with apologetic gaze.

"They are here to see us, aren't they?"- I asked and papa nodded in confirmation. 

"Well,  then we better get going."- I said with the best smile I could. I know that they can see right through me, but I refuse to be weak and let it break me. I am Reyes and I will act like one. 

We went to our cars and drove to the restaurant where the Russo are waiting. We arrived quickly as the park is in the centre and so is the restaurant. 

"Oh mio Dio, sei bellissima!"- squealed Mrs Russo, as I presume. (Oh my God, you are beautiful!)

I looked away briefly in discomfort. I'd say, I am average, nothing extraordinary. 

She is woman in her forties, but she looks stunning for her age. She is slightly plump, yet it looks incredible on her. Mrs Russo has red hair, dark brown eyes. She has beige blouse on with black dress pants and matching ballet flats; golden earring and shiny rings compliment her appearance. 

Mr Russo is in his fifties, as I know. He has black hair with grey parts here and there. Hie eyes are of hazel colour. Mr Russo has grey suit on. 

"Grazie, signora Russo. Anche tu sei una donna stupenda."- I replied as confidently as I could, meaning my compliment directed at her. (Thank you, Mrs Russo. You are gorgeous woman yourself.)

Mr Russo and Mrs Russo had impressed and amazed looks on their faces; who knows why, though. We introduced ourselves one by one and decided to talk in English, since it will be more comfortable. They were also stunned by my English and I explained it when they asked about it: my teacher was British man; he passed me down his way of talking, hence why I don't have any accent whatsoever. If you didn't know me, you could have thought that I am English.

As we ate and conversed, I noticed that their son, a.k.a. my fiancé is not here. I brushed it off and focused on my salad. 

"Fall wedding will be amazing. What do you think, dear?"- asked Mrs Russo with bright smile, snapping me out of my bubble. 

"Of course, Mrs Russo."- I replied politely. 

"Dear, it is Carmen and Francisco for you. All of you. You are family now."- spoke Mr Russo and mi familia nodded. 

By the end of lunch, they chose the wedding date and Carmen has people already organising it. We are to be wed in 3 days. 

I am not going to lie, it upset me.It is too soon and I was hoping to at least get to plan the wedding that I wanted, but I guess, that won't happen. I will be able to choose the flavour of the cake and my dress, though. 

Hermanos and I left, letting elder to talk. As we walked to the car, it was obvious that they are angry about the arrangement and situation in general. 

"Mierda."- spoke not so discreetly Emanuel and ran his hands through his hair. I placed my hand on his back and offered him comforting smile. 

"It's fine, Emanuel. It is not a big deal."- I reassured both of us. 

"No, it is not fine, hermanita. They dragged you in this, so the lest they could do was to let you have a say in all that planning."- stated Sebastían as collectedly as he could. I sighed in defeat, not having any desire to argue. 

"We are sorry, hermanita. It's just hard. All of it is hard to absorb and to let happen."- sighed Rodrigo and hugged me. I nodded as I understand their point of view. 

We drove home, I let Rodrigo drive. When we came home, we changed in comfy clothes and began watching "Shrek" in the cinema room; all parts in raw while snacking on grape and blueberries. 

At 6PM, papa joined us. 

The next day.

Him.

I am in the office, signing documents as madre is ranting on the speaker.

"You will pick the ring yourself and you will get her a gift, just like the tradition demands, young man. That's final."- finished nagging madre and hung up. 

"Fanculo."- I said and ran my hands through my hair. I grabbed my car keys and phone before leaving to the fucking jewellery shop. 

"I will be back in an hour or so."- I spat at Lionel, my assistant.

"Martin, you are going with me."- I said, not leaving any room for questioning. Martin followed me, barely counting his laughter. He knows about wedding/alliance shit.

We arrived at the most luxurious jewellery shop and the stuff immediately hurried to assist me. 

"Sto cercando un anello di fidanzamento."- I said as calmly as I could. (I am looking for engagement ring.) 

The man nodded with wide smile and lead us to the private room. 

"Fanculo."- I spoke not so discreetly when I realised something. 

"What is it?"- asked with an idiotic grin Martin.

"I don't fucking know the size of her ring finger."- I said and dialled madre, who got me here in the first place. 

"Qual è la sua taglia, mamma?"- I asked collectedly. I bet that she is smiling in satisfaction. (What's her size, mother?)

"Call the number that I sent you, mio figlio."- answered madre. 

I groaned and opened her text message. Spanish number. Fuck, no. 

"Call the number, which I sent you, and ask what is the size of my fiancee's ring finger."- I said and Martin laughed, but did what I asked. 

"Hi, this is Marcel, PA of Miss Reyes, speaking. How can I help you?"- I could hear through the speaker. 

"Hi. I am Martin. Have you happened to know what Miss Reyes ring size is?"- deadpanned Martin with chuckle at what I rolled my eyes. 

"5."- answered Marcel, making Martin's eyes widen.

"How do you know it?"- wondered he.

"Miss Reyes does a lot of photoshoot, so as her assistant, I must make sure that everything she wears fit her. Including jewellery."- said in "duh" tone Marcel. 

They finished the call and I quickly focused on that ring. After looking through tons of them, I finally fond the one that I like the most. 

"Signor Russo, la sua fidanzata ha un dito molto delicato, quindi dovremo rimodellare l'anello, in modo che possa adattarsi perfettamente a lei."- stated very cautiously the shop assistant, gulping in fear. (Mister Russo, your fiancée has very delicate finger, so we will have to remodel the ring, so it can fit her perfectly.)

I sighed and gave them one hour to do it. We remained in private room; Martin is drinking whiskey and I am answering emails. I texted madre and padre, saying that I did exactly what they wanted me to do, getting praising and approval  in reply. Then, padre reminded me about the gift. I cursed and got up. 

"What's up?"- asked Martin as he quickly caught up with my pace. 

"I need that stupid gift."- I said as I stopped to think what's that going to be. Much to my surprise, I quickly came up with the idea and told the jeweller what I want to get. I am going through that marriage, so might as well get her something I approve of.

All in all, I wasted my entire day in the shop. Then, I drove to madre and padre. 

"Here."- I sighed and handed mama the bag with jewellery and a card. 

"I am proud of you, mio figlio."- patted my shoulder padre with warm smile. I took off my jacket and sat on the sofa. 

"She is very nice girl, honey."- said mama with reassuring smile and handed me a file. I put it aside, not being in the mood to read whatever crap it contains.

They began telling me small facts about her, leaving out her name and how she looks like. Not that I care. She has 6 brothers, she is the youngest and is the only woman is the Reyes family. The last one surprised me, not going to lie. 

We dinned and I stayed over. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 57.3K 44
COMPLETEDโœ… Arturo Vasquez -Head of Spanish mafia- was planning on accepting the proposal of Russian mafia leader Ivan Volkov's for his daughter, Aiya...
576K 11.3K 62
"๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...
691K 11.1K 64
๊จ„the mob boss and his maid๊จ„ โ€ขโ€ข "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
237K 6.6K 103
MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) and is the most strongest, powerful and th...