My Single CEO Dad's Adorable...

By Bts_Internation_Army

Jungkook is a single CEO dad and both he and his 6 year old son are in need of someone's true love... Will th... More

Teaser?????
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
TIME TABLE!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
•The End•
•~Special Episode~•

Chapter 13

43.4K 1.4K 275
By Bts_Internation_Army

The seat turned revealing....

LUCAS?

Why is he here? I knew he was rich but on the whole damn planet he!? If he is my boss I am going to be dead... I am already dead! If I leave this job my step mother will not leave me...and if I don't leave this job Lucas will not leave me. Best option leave this world but then demons will not leave me in hell! Don't panic y/n! Calm! How the hell can I be calm!???

Lucas: Hello My lady! Well I know you want to leave this job right away but for your kind information... You signed the papers... So you cannot leave this job upto 1 month atleast.... even if you file a resignation today! Also if you skip work... I will have all the rights to come to your place to check on you...

I am blank! No words.... Speechless....

Lucas: I know you did not see that coming... For now get me coffee!

I just went out of his cabin and made my way to the pantry. There was a girl there... I asked her if she could guide me a little.

Y/n: Umm... Excuse me?

???: Yes...

Y/n: Can you tell me...what kind of coffee should I take for Mr. Ceo?

???: Black coffee!

Y/n: Sugar?

???: No sugar!

Ew! Hot chocolate would taste so much better! In coffee he could just take cappuccino or espresso!

You are in such a mess y/n and you are judging what kind of coffee he drinks... Like it matters more...hats off to myself!

Y/n: Thankyou so much for helping me! I am new here...

???: Do not mention that! By the way I am Rose... You can ask me for help if you want! (smile)

With that she left the pantry and I left for CEO's cabin... I knocked and after receiving the permission to enter, I went in.

I placed the coffee beside him and was about to move back when he grabbed my hand. I was just so confused about how to react to all of this...

Y/n: Please let go...

Lucas: I am your boss...

Y/n: Exactly... So let me go please...

Lucas: Come on y/n! How long are you gonna make me wait or roam behind you like that??

Y/n: I never asked you to roam behind me...nor did I ask you to wait for me... I dont like you...and never will because you are a cheat!

Lucas: I did everything for you... I never liked her...

Y/n: So you broke her heart?

Lucas: She left you! However she was just jealous of you and I only like you!

Y/n: It was her choice!

Lucas: I just want us to be in a relationship! Give me a chance!

Y/n: The only relationship we can be in is professional colleagues relationship!

I tried to get my hand away from him.

You must be thinking... Who are we talking about... So Flashback!!!

*Flash Back*

Hi! I am 18 years old y/n! Today I fought with my only friend - Lidiya again...because she thinks I am trying to steal her boy friends Lucas... This guy Lucas proposed me few times before but as I heard he is a play boy and I did not want to be in relationship with anyone right now so... I continue to refuse.

He is one of the most popular and rich guys of the school so all the girls like him but he continues to ask me out which makes others mad at me... Recently he proposed my bestie and she really was desperate to be his girl. I told her not to accept it but she just says I am jealous because he asked her out...

Lucas: Hi y/n! You look pretty as always...

I just continue to walk to my class room as he continue to follow me.

Lucas: Are you free today after school?

Y/n: No! I have plans...(lie)

Lucas: I asked your sister - Sofie... She was willing to come with me... So this means you are not going out with your family...and Lidiya is also free... She asked me to come to the coffee shop... So you are not going with her also... So are you not free?

Y/n: I don't think I should be informing you where I go...and with whom I go...

Lucas: Oh come on... Maybe dinner? Tomorrow?? Are you not free anytime for the rest of your life?

Y/n: for you? No! You are Lidiya's boy friend don't roam with me!

Lucas: That is the problem? I am just with her for you... So that I can be close to you!

Y/n: I know! Stop playing with her!!!

Lucas: Fine! Anything for you!

I heard Lidiya from behind.

Lidiya: Lucas!!!! Hi!!!

Y/n: Hi Lidiya!!

She ignored me and run to hug Lucas...but Lucas moved back.

Lucas: Lidiya! I want you to know... We are Done... I don't wanna be with you now!

Lidiya: What!? Why!? What happened??

Lucas: I thought being with you y/n would come closer to me but she is just going more far... I don't like you from the first day... It was just for y/n!
Y/n! Accept me please!

Lidiya: Y/n! You are an actual witch! They are all right! You are a curse! Who ate away her mom & Dad and who ever will be with you will just get sadness and problems! Even after that I was with you! You are bad! Cunning! Selfish! Evil! Dumb!

She started crying and getting attention. Everyone gathered in the corridor and started cursing me... Like it was my fault... Lucas was the reason why everyone hated me and my sister was never by my side she was always the part of that crowd who laughed at me and cursed me!

*End Of FlashBack*

*Present*

Frankly Lidiya was with me just because I was the smart student because of whom she passed! From that day... I was more alone...getting bullied was however normal to me in addition to death glares from everyone. Lucas never stopped...till date... He is with my sister because he can get closer this way... The reason I don't like him is... He is freakin- obsessed with me! Not like he loves me all he wants is to prove himself and get me love him then he will leave me like he left others...That's him!

Y/n: I have work! Let me go!!!

Lucas: Just for now...

To be continued...

(Author's Note: I don't know if you like this twist but... I will make sure that you are going to like the continuation... 😊😊😊😊
Jk: Yup! I don't like it!😑😑😑😑
Author: No one asked you!😑😑😑😑
Jk: Yhea... Yhea... I am just your damn puppet!😐😐😐😐😐
Author: Then why do you mess with me... You know I can do anything right?😏😏😏😏😏
Jk: First! You promised me a happy ending!😌😌😌😌
Second! If you threaten me I am gonna file a complaint against you at our 'Get Rid Of Your Author Association!'😒😒😒😒😒
Author: Oh God! I am scared!😰😰😂😂😂😂😂😂 Jokes apart! Does it actually exists??
Jk: Maybe!😏😏😏😏😏
Author: 😨😱😱😱😰😨😱😰😰)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 938 16
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...
219K 8.5K 55
🥈 LY AWARDS 2020 [ONGOING] "Hello Noona, I'm Jeon Jungkook. But i prefer Koo. And I'm 6 years old " said the cute guy and flashed his cute bunny smi...
11.2K 716 18
Y/N has been working for the Jeon Investment Management Company for years. She was always dedicated to her job, never had one complaint. She loved he...
10.5M 426K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...